E3 2016!!

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Arcade » E3 2016!!
E3 2016!!
First Page 2 3 ... 9 10
By fonewear 2016-06-15 12:01:30
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Viciousss said: »
OK so, its in Japanese and their are no subtitles. Wtf SE?

JP onry we meet again !
[+]
 Siren.Akson
Serveur: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: AKs0n
By Siren.Akson 2016-06-15 12:14:47
Link | Citer | R

Siren.Novadragon said: »
English Version

YouTube Video Placeholder
I think I'd rather play w/ Japanese language and subtitles. Every language spoken in past Zelda games was either foreign or fake w/ subtitles. Hearing "Open your eyes" sounded strange to me.
Sylph.Shadowlina said: »
By fonewear 2016-06-15 12:18:39
Link | Citer | R

The new thing now is people are complaining that you can't play as a woman in Zelda I wish I was kidding...

http://www.theverge.com/2016/6/14/11939552/nintendo-has-dumb-reasons-for-not-making-a-link-a-woman
 Siren.Akson
By Siren.Akson 2016-06-15 12:24:35
Link | Citer | R

Nintendo was supposedly doing away w/ cell shaded graphics this edition. This vid looked nothing like the ones Ive seen in the past. Or is this a different Zelda that they been working on for the past 10yrs... (20yrs? It just feels that way)
[+]
By fonewear 2016-06-15 12:28:27
Link | Citer | R

This is the first time since Twilight Princess that I've been excited about a Zelda game. So hopefully it lives up to half the hype.
[+]
 Shiva.Viciousss
Serveur: Shiva
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2016-06-15 12:29:56
Link | Citer | R

I was excited for Skyward Sword as a Wii owner, then it came out. Then Nintendo abandoned the Wii and I abandoned Nintendo.
[+]
By Gruknor 2016-06-15 12:30:12
Link | Citer | R

I don't mind the cell shaded graphics. I do mind having to be a firestarter, a twisted firestarter. I just wish nintendo would give us a glimpse into how many areas this game actually has. I don't care if it skyrim big, I just want to know what I am getting myself into. How many adult diapers will I need? I am already buying the game.
[+]
 Siren.Akson
By Siren.Akson 2016-06-15 12:45:17
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Viciousss said: »
I was excited for Skyward Sword as a Wii owner, then it came out. Then Nintendo abandoned the Wii and I abandoned Nintendo.
I own WiiU and never played it other than Monster Hunter-U. I guess WiiU was sorta worth buying for Zelda alone... 20yrs later
Gruknor said: »
I don't mind the cell shaded graphics.
Me neither, the game looks amazing..
I guess I was mistaken as well. Past vids showcased the same psuedo cell shaded graphics. I must've been thinking of some other Zelda vids seen.
 Bismarck.Misao
Serveur: Bismarck
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2016-06-15 13:40:54
Link | Citer | R

fonewear said: »
The new thing now is people are complaining that you can't play as a woman in Zelda I wish I was kidding...

http://www.theverge.com/2016/6/14/11939552/nintendo-has-dumb-reasons-for-not-making-a-link-a-woman

boy are people stupid.
if they wanna play as zelda or a female link....
it has been done.
"but thats not a real zelda game"
so w/e, go back to writing lewd fanfics and leave the devs alone.
[+]
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Serveur: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2016-06-15 13:55:00
Link | Citer | R

New RPG IP for 3DS
[+]
 Fairy.Ghaleon
Serveur: Fairy
user: MisterRyu
By Fairy.Ghaleon 2016-06-15 14:07:55
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Misao said: »
fonewear said: »

boy are people stupid.
if they wanna play as zelda or a female link....
it has been done.
"but thats not a real zelda game"
so w/e, go back to writing lewd fanfics and leave the devs alone.

i was actually in support of their claims until i read the words gender fluid....and then all credibility went out the window and I felt like i got trolled for reading it.
 Siren.Akson
By Siren.Akson 2016-06-15 14:27:16
Link | Citer | R

Sylph.Jeanpaul
MSPaint Champion
Serveur: Sylph
user: JeanPaul
By Sylph.Jeanpaul 2016-06-15 14:49:27
Link | Citer | R

Quote:
"We thought about it," Aonuma told GameSpot through a translator, "and decided that if we're going to have a female protagonist, it's simpler to have Princess Zelda as the main character." But that idea was shot down because "if we have Princess Zelda as the main character who fights, then what is Link going to do?"
That right there is the problem, because it means the director of the series itself is content with saying the title character exists just to be rescued. It's pathetic since it limits the depth of the character to one of the oldest cliches out there. Adding a female character, whether it was Lady Link or Zelda or anyone else, really isn't a big technical challenge, so there really isn't an excuse.

I know it probably wouldn't have been feasible due to requiring the tablet, but I would've loved to have seen 2-player Zelda, and using Link and Zelda together would've worked perfectly. Anyway, super pumped for the game and nobody will hear from me for a while when it comes out.
 Siren.Akson
By Siren.Akson 2016-06-15 16:36:52
Link | Citer | R

Sylph.Jeanpaul said: »
Quote:
"We thought about it," Aonuma told GameSpot through a translator, "and decided that if we're going to have a female protagonist, it's simpler to have Princess Zelda as the main character." But that idea was shot down because "if we have Princess Zelda as the main character who fights, then what is Link going to do?"
That right there is the problem, because it means the director of the series itself is content with saying the title character exists just to be rescued. It's pathetic since it limits the depth of the character to one of the oldest cliches out there.
Who is this masked man?
 Siren.Akson
By Siren.Akson 2016-06-15 16:40:50
Link | Citer | R

Who·
 Sylph.Jeanpaul
MSPaint Champion
By Sylph.Jeanpaul 2016-06-15 16:52:52
Link | Citer | R

The Zelda that spent the least amount of time captured and had the most level of character depth and story impact?
[+]
 Asura.Carrotchan
Leonardo da Clippi
Serveur: Asura
By Asura.Carrotchan 2016-06-15 16:58:28
Link | Citer | R

Spirit Tracks was a link/zelda tag team Jean!

Though.. I don't know if it stayed like that, I only played the first 30mins of it :I
 Bismarck.Misao
Serveur: Bismarck
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2016-06-15 17:02:02
Link | Citer | R

zelda never became captive in uhm...

TLOZ: Link's Awakening
Hyrule Heroes.
 Siren.Novadragon
By Siren.Novadragon 2016-06-15 21:03:28
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Carrotchan said: »
Spirit Tracks was a link/zelda tag team Jean!

Though.. I don't know if it stayed like that, I only played the first 30mins of it :I

They did through out the whole game, including final boss.
 Sylph.Jeanpaul
MSPaint Champion
By Sylph.Jeanpaul 2016-06-15 22:14:48
Link | Citer | R

Probably due to growing up with a twin brother, I think having local multiplayer is one of the best things a game can offer. Can you imagine how cool it would be to explore that massive Zelda world with a friend?
[+]
By Faelar 2016-06-15 22:17:44
Link | Citer | R

Just reposting my thoughts from my Steam Group's E3 thread:

In my opinion they all showcased some exciting stuff.

Sony seems to be hitting VR really hard, with a lot of VR titles lined up. They are saying there will be about 50 Playstation VR titles by the end of the year. God of War -looks- amazing. Interesting to note that it occurs after the events of God of War 3, which only brings up more questions than answers about what we were shown! Not a huge fan of Spider-Man in general, but the game looks fun. Hideo Kojima's new game, from his newly established studio, looks like it might be interesting. The trailer just left a lot of people confused though. Glad to see him back to work after what Konami did to him with MSG V. Crash Bandicoot Remasters are a welcome addition.

Bethesda showed a LOT of Dishonored 2, maybe a bit too much, haha. Still, might get it sometime after release. I still need to finish the first Dishonored!! DOOM and Fallout updates looked cool. Prey was very unexpected, and looks interesting. I'm waiting for more info to be revealed.

I don't have an XBox One, but I might get one purely for Scalebound. It looked wicked amazing. Nothing else they showed was particularly interesting to me, as I do not have much in the way of XBox games or consoles. The ability to play with Windows 10 users is a nice feature though.

Nintendo Treehouse was by far my favorite this year. Oodles of Zelda: Breath of the Wild was shown, and it looks great. There's finally a release date for Dragon Quest VII for 3DS, very much looking forward to that! Ever Oasis, their newest IP, looks like it has promise. Might get that when it comes out. Yo-Kai Watch 2 is a must-buy, I really enjoyed the first one.

Square-Enix showed a lot of things we already knew about, but just showed *more* of them. Deus Ex is a must-buy, hands down. It looks great. I need to go back and play the rest of the games though! I might get Dragon Quest Builders, I'm a sucker for that series. They always find ways to make them really enjoyable. Star Ocean is another must-buy, I love that series. Probably in my top 5 franchises. Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age...hopefully it'll come to Steam too! Going by SE's recent track record, it's safe to assume they'll port it over, although perhaps not immediately. I Am Setsuna's been up on Steam for a little while now, but now that I've seen more of it, it's on my To-Buy list for sure. Reminded me of Chrono Trigger....A LOT. Even has some of the same attacks (X-Strike!).
[+]
 Shiva.Viciousss
Serveur: Shiva
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2016-06-15 22:43:26
Link | Citer | R

This year's E3 didn't seem as strong as last years as far as big announcements go (thats what happens when FF7 remake is announced, along with Fallout 4), which surprises me because they could have matched last years hits with a Red Dead Redemption 2 and Elder Scrolls 6 reveal. But still, it was a good conference for most of the presenters.

I didn't watch the EA conference live, and I didn't rewatch it later either. I simply don't care about this publisher enough to sit through the same conference every year.

Bethesda played it safe this year, I thought they might announce Elder Scrolls 6 but they just went with Quake (and showed nothing) and Dishonored 2 (showed a lot). Overall wasn't very impressed with them, especially since Fallout 4 is having a lot of issues.

Microsoft showed a lot of PC games, but didn't really present us with a reason to buy their console. Sea of Thieves still looks like wacky fun but other than that, they didn't wow me at all. Not buying an Xbox this year.

I only mention Ubisoft because South Park looks great, and the fact that the first game comes with the purchase of the sequel is awesome. The rest of the conference was pure ***, as usual for Ubisoft.

Sony seems to have figured out E3, just show epic games, even if they aren't coming soon. And then show the Last Guardian is coming in October. God of War looks amazing, a completely new take on the series. Horizon looks very good as well, I hope it tells a compelling story. Days End looks like a Last of Us clone, with a lot of ammo. Not sure about that game. And the best moment of E3, HIDEO KOJIMA appears on the stage! And he is making a game starring NORMAN REEDUS! And the trailer makes NO SENSE, because Kojima!

Nintendo de-hyped their conference by announcing beforehand there would be no Nintendo NX news at all, and that was a bummer. But wow does the Zelda game look spectacular. I truly hope the NX is worth buying, because I am not buying a Wii U.

Square Enix had a great event, I only wish they had actually gotten on stage like the rest of them. But all of their games look really good, I am so happy to see they are back from the grave. Star Ocean is in 2 weeks, then I am Setsuna on consoles, Deus Ex, FF15, FF12 remaster, KH 2.8, and they didn't even show FF7 or KH3!
First Page 2 3 ... 9 10