Dissidia: Final Fantasy
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7
 Fairy.Tbest
Serveur: Fairy
Game: FFXI
user: Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-09-01 14:13:01
Link | Citer | R

Bump. So, playing through the Into Chaos or whatever missions... You'd think the level 90 or so opponents would be harder. So far, I'm beating them on the 1st or 2nd try for each.
 Fairy.Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-09-01 14:20:55
Link | Citer | R

Firion was soooo easy for me. XD Weaponmaster and the chain swords spammage since they can both go through objects. XD He'd try to run away and still get pwned through the wall. lol
 Fairy.Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-09-01 14:32:18
Link | Citer | R

Yeah, you really need to dodge and counter with someone that can destroy you in one combo. >.>
 Garuda.Antipika
Serveur: Garuda
user: Antipika
By Garuda.Antipika 2009-09-01 17:36:01
Link | Citer | R

Rowland said:
Uonly the colliseum to level her up until 50+ and its so slow, She's level 6 atm.

User submitted image

:d (had it 100 on JP version too lazy to level her again on the NA one, so cheated :d)
 Garuda.Antipika
By Garuda.Antipika 2009-09-01 17:38:16
Link | Citer | R

Does your PSP use the official firmware or a custom one ? (aka : can you use plugins or not ?)
 Kujata.Malicfayt
Serveur: Kujata
user: Malicfayt
By Kujata.Malicfayt 2009-09-01 18:37:46
Link | Citer | R

I'm doing Tidus Cloud Squall and Sephiroth personally... Is there any faster way to master abilities than battling friends and getting 3 per ghost match? Just so many to master >_<!
 Garuda.Antipika
By Garuda.Antipika 2009-09-01 18:39:59
Link | Citer | R

Rowland said:
I just bought it when dissidia came out, so no

What you can do in that case is sending me your savegame and I'll take your shanttoto to lv.100 then return it back to you.

Malicfayt said:
I'm doing Tidus Cloud Squall and Sephiroth personally... Is there any faster way to master abilities than battling friends and getting 3 per ghost match? Just so many to master >_<!

The best way is :

-Use a full diamond set (3 piece of armor) => +100% AP
-Use a diamond ring => +300% AP (break upon use, buyable for 10K gils)
-Challenge Chaos Lv.1 in free battle mode
-Get AP chance x3

You'll receive 60AP per battle. More if you get AP bonus from Mognet. (75AP/battle) Doing Chaos is your best choice because it's a 3-in-1 battle meaning you only waste a single Diamond Ring for 3 battle.
[+]
 Kujata.Malicfayt
Serveur: Kujata
user: Malicfayt
By Kujata.Malicfayt 2009-09-01 18:44:42
Link | Citer | R

Ah ok! Thank you very much =)!
 Fairy.Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-09-02 10:18:50
Link | Citer | R

Antipika said:
Rowland said:
I just bought it when dissidia came out, so no

What you can do in that case is sending me your savegame and I'll take your shanttoto to lv.100 then return it back to you.

Malicfayt said:

The best way is :

-Use a full diamond set (3 piece of armor) => +100% AP
-Use a diamond ring => +300% AP (break upon use, buyable for 10K gils)
-Challenge Chaos Lv.1 in free battle mode
-Get AP chance x3

You'll receive 60AP per battle. More if you get AP bonus from Mognet. (75AP/battle) Doing Chaos is your best choice because it's a 3-in-1 battle meaning you only waste a single Diamond Ring for 3 battle.
Aah, nice. I didn't know about the free battle part. I had been using the Diamond Ring in the Duel Coliseum with my Diamond Set. Gave me 18 per battle if I remember right.
 Fairy.Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-09-04 09:31:42
Link | Citer | R

Bring
Up
My
 Ramuh.Krizz
Serveur: Ramuh
user: Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2009-09-04 09:35:22
Link | Citer | R

Not much play time for me recently. Been doing a lot in XI that keeps me from being able to play Dissidia at the same time.

I've completed Cloud and Squall story lines. Went through Cloud twice to snag a summon stone.

I haven't had the patience to do Squall again. Dunno who I'm going through next. Just been doing quick battles to gain a bit of XP in the little play time I've had.
 Fairy.Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-09-04 09:38:02
Link | Citer | R

I've completed all story lines including the chaos chapters. So far, only two level 100's, but... I do have all of Firion's abilities mastered and some nice sets of gear from all of the Duel Colosseum. =)

I think I have like 80 hours of having it on, probably 60 hours of that is actual playtime.
 Sylph.Durzo
Serveur: Sylph
By Sylph.Durzo 2009-09-04 09:42:22
Link | Citer | R

I just brought mine today since it's only just been released in the UK... -.-; i did get the collector's Edition though :D /nerd+1, so far i haven't been able to put the game down @_@; give's me something to do while seeking ig i spose xDD
 Fairy.Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-09-04 09:44:08
Link | Citer | R

Yeah, I play mine while seeking / recruiting / waiting for people / etc. XD
 Ramuh.Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2009-09-04 09:52:47
Link | Citer | R

I don't seek party. I build them. So that keeps me from being able to play then.

I do play while healing mp if I don't have to worry about jumping up before full to heal.

I was playing DNC yesterday. Once I had the mob engaged, I would pick up where I left off. Only looked up to voke when gf mentioned she was going to die soon.
 Ramuh.Urial
user: Urial
By Ramuh.Urial 2009-09-04 09:56:04
Link | Citer | R

Tbest said:
Yeah, I play mine while seeking / recruiting / waiting for people / etc. XD

i wish i could play, but i never seek. Pties find me lol if not i just solo. Lol i don't actively recruit either so no chance there. Can't recruit when handling ls drama and QQ. And every single ls event im on pld so i never get a break -.-
I only play when its super slow at work and no crafting matts on ah.
 Fairy.Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-09-04 10:10:45
Link | Citer | R

I'm glad my LS doesn't have any drama or Q.Q. =D I'd freaking break the shell if I had to deal with people whining/bitching all the time.
 Ramuh.Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2009-09-04 10:18:08
Link | Citer | R

Yeah, my LS is drama free. Though I did do a short rant to the second in command when we were the only ones online. He agreed with me, so it's not like there was any real drama to it. Just a bit of venting.

Feeling a bit unappreciated.
 Fairy.Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-09-04 15:56:59
Link | Citer | R

Yeah, I'm completely under appreciated. >.> But, you get used to it. >.>

Bump for Dissidia discussion! >.>
 Fenrir.Dramanue
Serveur: Fenrir
user: Dramanue
By Fenrir.Dramanue 2009-09-06 13:59:48
Link | Citer | R

Just got my copy yesterday and for the most part I've been screaming at my poor little PSP due to the aggrevation it causes me. But whatever, at least I'm getting the hang of it to some extent. I still don't understand how to restore HP (I'm currently stuck in Final Fantasy 1 portion with like 20 hp left and fighting some sort of illusion enemy who I can only assume to be Sephiroth; so I can't really move forward or gain any exp or anything). The game has great little tutorials, but even then, it seems the balance is way thrown off at some points.

What I'm trying to understand is whether it is possible to just start over a storyline with my character's level intact in order to get through a boss later in that chapter.

Sadly, since I have no irl friends who own a PSP (let alone the fact I have no friends irl period), I'm only able to play single player mode. >.>
 Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph
Serveur: Pandemonium
By Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph 2009-09-06 14:10:04
Link | Citer | R

Despite being from ewwwtf Fenrir and hating all of you little creatures, I'll share what I know. Stuck in Basic so haven't played it myself, but have read and have friends who email me/IM who've told me all about it.

If Warrior of Light is your first character, just quit if you get REALLY stuck. Each character before you choose them has a star of difficulty under them before choosing a story. Start off with someone who has one star if you're new to fighters. Do this for three reasons. One, you get the hang of controls, the concept of HP and Bravery attacks and maybe defending and dodging.

Granted, I hear you don't need to do much but hard attack until the final levels of the final unlockable stories...still. Reason 2, you earn gil to buy lower level armors. Good for starting off with harder stories, and you also earn Summons which help in certain cases. AND reason three, when you FINISH a story, you get a score based on hwo well you did (finish every level with x amount of HP is one I remember), and you unlock things at the end of each chapter. One of these are spells to use on the board before a fight.

You can learn things like Cure this way. Should help in tougher stories...or you can find a Potion on the field which ups your HP 100% and your special meter to 100% as well. Last helpful tip...when your special meter is at 100%, don't immediately use it. They break combos on you! So if you get locked into a combo that's leading up to you eating an HP attack, use your special to break the combo, which ALSO stuns them and you can release an HP attack of your own to start off your character's special attack.
 Fenrir.Dramanue
Serveur: Fenrir
user: Dramanue
By Fenrir.Dramanue 2009-09-06 14:16:16
Link | Citer | R

Wow, yeah, I had seen the difficulty stars but didn't think much of them since I would have thought that by logic, the higher in the series you get, the tougher the storyline. I thought I should go in order due to this fact. Thanks for the tips. ^_^b

btw, I've seen this whole "eww Fenrir" thing a few times. What exactly is everyone's deal with Fenrir? I rarely ever see negative talk of other servers.
 Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph
Serveur: Pandemonium
By Pandemonium.Eternaltriumph 2009-09-06 14:19:11
Link | Citer | R

It's a personal thing from me. Ask Gianna why I hate your server. Different story though not relating to Dissidia.

Anyway, if you think that story is hard...I hear the FINAL-final boss, Inward Chaos, has cause people to kill themselves. That serious. >.>
 Ramuh.Miemo
user: Miemo
By Ramuh.Miemo 2009-09-06 16:20:27
Link | Citer | R

So yeah my brother just did this lol. Thought i'd share it with you crazy people.

bleh, guess I still suck at doing wid add's in here. It's this link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbkPz6YJuo8
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7