Forum » FFXI » Crafter's Crib » Synergy » Shaper's Shawl with Synergy
Shaper's Shawl with Synergy
 Bismarck.Vespertaru
Serveur: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: Vesper84
By Bismarck.Vespertaru 2015-03-12 16:57:32
Link | Citer | R

I have worn my shawl quite a bit while trying to skill up but don't really notice a difference. I wanted to ask if anyone knew if Kitron Macarons and Shapers Shawl effected the skill up rate at all.
By Bloodrose 2015-03-12 17:02:33
Link | Citer | R

While you're at it, should also include the adoulin reward ring from completing the missions, as I believe it gives you a 5% skill up rate bonus.
 Leviathan.Hubie
Serveur: Leviathan
user: Hubie
By Leviathan.Hubie 2015-03-14 07:05:46
Link | Citer | R

In my personal experience, i would say that neither help in synergy. I had mine from 0-80 and got to a point where i didn't even bother using it.
 Quetzalcoatl.Wakmidget
Serveur: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Wakmidget 2015-03-14 08:32:15
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Hubie said: »
In my personal experience, i would say that neither help in synergy. I had mine from 0-80 and got to a point where i didn't even bother using it.

Be careful what you say here, people on this website don't like it when you eyeball things. You're liable to the lynched talking like that.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Serveur: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-03-14 08:34:19
Link | Citer | R

Quetzalcoatl.Wakmidget said: »
Leviathan.Hubie said: »

Be careful what you say here, people on this website don't like it when you eyeball things. You're liable to the lynched talking like that.
No, we just like lynching because it's fun.
[+]