Sigurd's Descendants: The Art Of Dragon Slaying.

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Dragoon » Sigurd's Descendants: The Art of Dragon Slaying.
Sigurd's Descendants: The Art of Dragon Slaying.
First Page 2 3 ... 100 101 102 ... 110 111 112
 Quetzalcoatl.Jakey
Serveur: Quetzalcoatl
Game: FFXI
user: Jakey
By Quetzalcoatl.Jakey 2021-02-10 13:58:23
Link | Citer | R

When using dt set I don't like the acro set for wyvern breaths, leaves you too squishy just after a ws so this will be a nice alternate breath set, provides double the pet mag acc and leaves you far less vulnerable although you wont have as much potency.
 Lakshmi.Buukki
Serveur: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2021-02-10 14:40:17
Link | Citer | R

Ozaii said: »
imp hairpin

This piece is devoid of any other defensive stats that is not even worth considering for the magic evasion.
By Ozaii 2021-02-10 14:53:05
Link | Citer | R

True. Kinda tunnel visioned on that one.
 Asura.Veikur
Serveur: Asura
By Asura.Veikur 2021-02-10 16:20:15
Link | Citer | R

SimonSes said: »
Drk war pld set is broken as *** and DRG on it would be like super broken. You could just full time that set and spam stardiver in it.
Isn't any more broken on DRG than it is for any of them, I don't see why it'd be a problem.
 Asura.Bippin
user: Gunit
By Asura.Bippin 2021-02-10 16:41:06
Link | Citer | R

Having 18 regain now in idle alone is nice.
 Bismarck.Darcain
Serveur: Bismarck
user: darcaine
By Bismarck.Darcain 2021-02-12 17:30:22
Link | Citer | R

Gleti's Boots are not giving pet level +1 for wyvern.
By Nariont 2021-02-12 17:33:25
Link | Citer | R

pet is for bsts, if it were wyvern itd be wyvern: lvl+1
 Bismarck.Darcain
By Bismarck.Darcain 2021-02-12 17:42:17
Link | Citer | R

Nariont said: »
pet is for bsts, if it were wyvern itd be wyvern: lvl+1

That's not accurate. Anything that says pet works for wyverns. For example wyvern gets the 50acc on those same feet. If the pet Lv.+1 is only for BST it should be worded differently than "Summoned Pet". If you put "Summoned Pet" on armor for 2 pet jobs but it's only supposed to work for one that makes no sense.
By Nariont 2021-02-12 17:52:59
Link | Citer | R

I agree, but thats just how wyvern: lvl has been worded so far, same for avatar, or automaton being specific with their lvl+1, thus far I dont believe BST has ever gotten a lvl+1 piece of gear, could very well be a bug though.
 Asura.Veikur
By Asura.Veikur 2021-02-13 04:29:49
Link | Citer | R

169 STR
133 DEX
376 ATT
374 ACC
487 mEva
30 Crit
35 PDL
35 PDT
12 Regain
10 DA
8 STP
By Ozaii 2021-02-15 13:24:39
Link | Citer | R

ItemSet 378036

44% da with wyvern out.

25stp

Idk about crit rate but at least 18%

Resist debuffs 21% (÷2 on nms)

523 meva

-24% mdt -33% pdt

-35% pet dt

Not a bad set for hybrid.

Not a bad set i think? For drg meva while tping. Use gleti in the empty slots for hands and bod.

Can prob be improved on but its not a bad set i dont think. Also numbers may be off. Thoughts?
By SimonSes 2021-02-15 18:44:35
Link | Citer | R

From my experience on other jobs, this cant really be considered meva set. Meva set should at least have 100 meva more.

Gleti's feet and legs, volte bracers, sacro breastplate, Volte Cap would be closer, but will also has almost no support for faster TP generation.
 Bismarck.Darcain
By Bismarck.Darcain 2021-02-15 20:35:18
Link | Citer | R

Nariont said: »
I agree, but thats just how wyvern: lvl has been worded so far, same for avatar, or automaton being specific with their lvl+1, thus far I dont believe BST has ever gotten a lvl+1 piece of gear, could very well be a bug though.

I submitted a bug report on official forums. They moved to to accepted bugs. https://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/57826-New-DRG-Gleti-s-Boots-Pet-Lv.-1-Not-Working
By Ozaii 2021-02-15 22:51:23
Link | Citer | R

From my experience on other jobs, this cant really be considered meva set. Meva set should at least have 100 meva more.

Yea thats what i was thinking to be honest from seeing malignance and turms sets meva on my run and bst. figured it was worth a shot though to have some meva on my drg too.
 Asura.Lunafreya
user: Lunafreya
By Asura.Lunafreya 2021-02-21 20:49:49
Link | Citer | R

Any Ryu users mess with Gleti’s on Drakesbane? Seems like it would synergize really well with all that crit/attack/pdl. Blistering/Odin body might be too difficult to replace but the hands/legs/feet?
 Ragnarok.Martel
Serveur: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Martel 2021-02-22 01:32:56
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Lunafreya said: »
Any Ryu users mess with Gleti’s on Drakesbane? Seems like it would synergize really well with all that crit/attack/pdl. Blistering/Odin body might be too difficult to replace but the hands/legs/feet?
For uncapped atk, two pieces of Gleti's turned out to be worthwhile. I was surprised at which ones though.
ItemSet 176000
The hands aren't a shocker. 2% less crit than Flamma, but lots of atk. And oh do we need atk.

But the legs? I did not think this was going to dethrone Peltast's Cuissots +1, without even using the PDL+. I'd really thought that the crit dmg+ weighed a bit more heavily, but it seems that +8 STR, 12 atk, and +7% crit rate was enough to overturn it by a bit.

There is another significant advantage Gleti's legs brings... Accuracy. Drakes sets have been struggling with a notable acc deficiency compared to our other WS sets for quite awhile now. Largely due to the complete lack of any acc+ on Peltast's legs.

Not so much now. My drakes set is now slightly more accurate than my Stardiver set.

Overall, these two changes don't make a huge difference in Drakes dmg. maybe 500~ dmg on ws or so. Although this should climb somewhat as they are augmented. I haven't checked the numbers on that at all though, it's going to be one hell of a grind, and we're working on a different NM right now.

Now, when attack is sufficiently overcapped, and I mean by a lot...
ItemSet 378223
Gleti's takes over.

My Valorous feet could have beat Gleti's still, if they'd had a better augment. Or if you have Rogue's roll, and an augment as good as mine.

My current augment.
Code
feet={ name="Valorous Greaves", augments={'Accuracy+28','Crit. hit damage +4%','STR+9','Attack+13',}},}
You'd need either 10 STR/+5% crit dmg, or 15 STR/4% crit dmg to beat Gleti's. Good luck. <,<

The dmg increase from Gleti's with overcapped attack is significant. Compared to the pre Gleti's set there's nearly a 15% increase in Drakes dmg. About 6k dmg in this comparison. Or about 1k DPS(11% difference)

But a super important caveat here. You have to actually have enough attack to make use of all of this PDL for this to be the case. And that could take a ridiculous amount of atk depending on the monster. At 1k def it would take 5,300 5,872 atk to cap for non crits. And the sheet has some Apex mobs listed at over 1400~ def. And WoC at 1950. Though I don't know how accurate those values are. But you'd best work that defense down and hope there's no geo resistance.

Point is, that while this new gear is powerful under the right conditions, you'd better be damn sure you are meeting those conditions first. And that's even harder with drakes due to that god damned atk penalty.

This gear also has implications for other WS, but for most of those it's only at atk overcapped. Although.. Camlann's may be in a position to benefit from Gleti's even when other WS can't. But the utter lack of WSD(or even multi hit) is a bit harsh for non-crit single hit WS
[+]
 Ramuh.Austar
Serveur: Ramuh
user: Austar
By Ramuh.Austar 2021-02-22 01:37:31
Link | Citer | R

Ragnarok.Martel said: »
And the sheet has some Apex mobs listed at over 1400~ def. And WoC at 1950.
not for sure on woc, but higher levels of apex are pretty close to 1500 defense
 Ragnarok.Garzyan
user: Garzyan
By Ragnarok.Garzyan 2021-02-22 02:13:33
Link | Citer | R

I would like to know how the gleti body piece, would be for stardiver. If you dont have dagons breastplate. Atm im doing ws in Ptero. Mail +3. For me it looks like a upgrade. But what do you guys think?
 Ragnarok.Martel
By Ragnarok.Martel 2021-02-22 02:23:22
Link | Citer | R

Ragnarok.Garzyan said: »
I would like to know how the gleti body piece, would be for stardiver. If you dont have dagons breastplate. Atm im doing ws in Ptero. Mail +3. For me it looks like a upgrade. But what do you guys think?
For Stardiver at uncapped atk Gleti's loses to Ptero+3 by a lot. Like 900 dmg on ws.

At overcapped atk, it not surprisingly kicks the ***outta everything else.

I just put my DM auged +3% QA/15STR Valorous body in storage.
Code
body={ name="Valorous Mail", augments={'Pet: INT+7','STR+15','Quadruple Attack +3','Accuracy+14 Attack+14','Mag. Acc.+18 "Mag.Atk.Bns."+18',}},
Gleti's shortlist for stardiver.

ATK uncapped? None of it.
ATK overcapped a lot? All of it.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Garzyan
user: Garzyan
By Ragnarok.Garzyan 2021-02-22 03:39:51
Link | Citer | R

Okay cool good thing to know. Had hoped i could pack away Ptero. Mail +3 to get some more acc. Which i need. Thanks for the respond martel :)
By SimonSes 2021-02-22 05:25:49
Link | Citer | R

At 1k def it would take 5,300 atk to cap for non crits. And the sheet has some Apex mobs listed at over 1400~ def. And WoC at 1950. Though I don't know how accurate those values are. But you'd best work that defense down and hope there's no geo resistance.

Point is, that while this new gear is powerful under the right conditions, you'd better be damn sure you are meeting those conditions first. And that's even harder with drakes due to that god damned atk penalty.

5300? With +45%PDL pdif caps at 5.8725, not 5.3, so 5873 attack.
With Drakesbane att penalty its 7227 attack
 Odin.Creaucent
Serveur: Odin
user: Creaucent
By Odin.Creaucent 2021-02-22 06:43:44
Link | Citer | R

At 1k def it would take 5,300 atk to cap for non crits. And the sheet has some Apex mobs listed at over 1400~ def. And WoC at 1950. Though I don't know how accurate those values are. But you'd best work that defense down and hope there's no geo resistance.

With full buffs last time i checked in Dyna my idle set, yes idle set, had 6k attack. So it shouldnt be too hard to get enough att+ and def- on the mob to cap att.
By malakef 2021-02-22 06:50:08
Link | Citer | R

Your assuming you get it’s defense down to 1k there and that may not happen for several reasons. It’s much harder to cap attack there then people are letting on for things like drakes. Your 6k attack is woefully short actually.
 Ragnarok.Martel
By Ragnarok.Martel 2021-02-22 07:19:48
Link | Citer | R

Mmmmm. So it is. Pardon my 2AM napkin math.
By eliroo 2021-02-22 07:21:35
Link | Citer | R

malakef said: »
Your assuming you get it’s defense down to 1k there and that may not happen for several reasons. It’s much harder to cap attack there then people are letting on for things like drakes. Your 6k attack is woefully short actually.

Even with Dia, Frailty, Angon?

That can't be too unreasonable. Plus they said 6k attack in idle it is most likely higher with a WS set on.
By SimonSes 2021-02-22 07:22:18
Link | Citer | R

Odin.Creaucent said: »

With full buffs last time i checked in Dyna my idle set, yes idle set, had 6k attack. So it shouldnt be too hard to get enough att+ and def- on the mob to cap att.

Chaos and Fury? Its easier in ally. In party doing Gaol for example, you might not get both. 6000 might also be short if you not have DNC for box step and Geo isnt using Frailty because its nerfed by 90%.
By SimonSes 2021-02-22 07:25:30
Link | Citer | R

eliroo said: »
Even with Dia, Frailty, Angon?

If Frailty is actually working, then even 100 attack can be enough to cap lol, but if Frailty is gimped by 75-90%, then probably you wont be using one and if its 6 man event, GEO might not even use Fury, but 2x defensive buffs for tank, or there might not be GEO at all. Also if you are getting Chaos, you are not getting Fighter's.
By eliroo 2021-02-22 07:26:41
Link | Citer | R

Yeah it sounds like its definitely something you would toggle on and off in your gearswap based on circumstance, I assume a toggle would have been beneficial before gleti anyway considering Fotia vs. JSE neck.
By SimonSes 2021-02-22 07:28:36
Link | Citer | R

Yeah it sounds like its definitely something you would toggle on and off in your gearswap based on circumstance, I assume a toggle would have been beneficial before gleti anyway considering Fotia vs. JSE neck.

After this patch, I added .Att mode in my lua for all my WSs on DNC and THF (so far, but its will be on many more jobs) for attack capped situation :P
By eliroo 2021-02-22 07:31:45
Link | Citer | R

After this patch, I added .Att mode in my lua for all my WSs on DNC and THF (so far, but its will be on many more jobs) for attack capped situation :P

Are you doing any calculations within the lua for that or is it just a manual toggle?
First Page 2 3 ... 100 101 102 ... 110 111 112