Nin Finally Gets An Update!

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Nin finally gets an update!
Nin finally gets an update!
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7
 Odin.Blazza
Serveur: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2009-07-05 11:57:55
Link | Citer | R

Considering the fact that probably 90% of ninja's would be /war for most NM's, Woooo makes a good point. Voke and mijin gakure are both instant and don't get blocked like spells do, as far as I'm aware, so unless I'm wrong, why use mijin over voke?

If you happen to be nin/notwar, then go ahead and mijin gakure claim, hopefully someone else in your party can back you up by acting on the mob before it goes unclaimed again.
 Sylph.Hitetsu
Serveur: Sylph
user: Hitetsu
By Sylph.Hitetsu 2009-07-05 12:06:41
Link | Citer | R

Unfortunately voke does get blocked ; ; I've been beaten to a claim for mistiming that before XD

Didn't know Mijin Gakure went past that though =P
 Garuda.Wooooodum
Serveur: Garuda
user: Wooooodum
By Garuda.Wooooodum 2009-07-05 14:10:27
Link | Citer | R

It doesn't, I think Antonioklaus is mistaken. Mijin Gakure gets blocked by the block timer, same as anything else can be. Provoke gets blocked as well. Take a trip to Gustaberg sometime and spam provoke where Carnero's placeholders spawn. You'll get blocked 95%~ of the time trying to claim something that nobody else is touching; and you won't be able to reprovoke for a few seconds. And that's the few seconds whereby somebody else would claim off your Mijin Gakure claim.

Everything can be blocked, but people favour provoke over spells because it's much easier to time it, given that it has an "instant" use timer, and spells have to cast.
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7