First Page 2 3 ... 116 117
 Asura.Darian
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Darian 2018-04-11 00:29:29
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Capuchin said: »
Asura.Gotenn said: »
Not totally hypothetical since I'm currently building my Gandiva. How would you build around the AF2+3 body with double shot up, more Ohshi for DA/TA proc, or still hard-core Crit-hit/dmg build?

I go heavy on the Oshosi for my Armageddon double shot up set, currently 5/5 NQ Oshosi - but obviously relic body and any +1 pieces would be even better. Typically I find that more effective than my pure crit dmg/rate set (which is what I use with AM3 up and double shot down, and I end up using a heavier Store TP set to get 3k TP when AM isn't up).

FWIW, I often run with Regal Necklace COR, and with a good Samurai Roll I end up with a WS + 2 hit build even in my double shot set, so I don't really have concerns about taking a bit of a STP hit and I tend to be more interested in increasing double shot proc rate so I can keep that rapid fire cycle of RA > WS > RA > WS... (with the occasional but not all that common need to do two consecutive RAs when a shot misses) until double wears off.

As for the Oshosi Double Shot options (my analysis is the same for NQ/HQ, but obviously the +1 pieces are ideal):

Feet are the no brainer of the set. Obvious choice for Empy/crit OR double shot sets - so they're incredible for Gandiva/Arma AM+Double Shot purposes.

Head the other one that's pretty hard to beat; that double shot damage+ and rate is pretty great when using other double shot gear, so I use that for double shot. Still use Meghanada+2 for non-double shot AM3 crit set though.

Hands/Legs are solid pieces, but a little less impressive. For Empy users, maybe could be argued to use other stuff like Mummu+2 hands/Darraigner's Brais... but I've personally been pretty satisfied using Oshosi in these slots when double shot is up to maximize its proc rate, especially if trying to WS as soon as possible (versus potentially some holding TP situations, waiting for SC partners, focusing on white damage for some reason).

Body: Oshosi also performs well here as a stopgap until Relic+2/+3 (and retains some use for snapshot). Probably worth noting that when you do get Arcadian Jerkin +2/+3, that's a significant Store TP loss versus Oshosi - or almost any other viable body (excluding Meghanada+2, which is still my choice for double shot down Empy crit set). If the lower STP affects your x-hit that could be cause for reevaluation of other pieces. Personally, I'd sacrifice double shot from one of Oshosi hands/legs in favor of Adhemar if necessary to make up any STP lost in selecting relic body. I don't really have any room in my accessory slots for more STP in my double shot set (I'm generally already using top reasonable STP options in those slots).

^^ This. When double shot and AM3 is up Oshosi +1 is hands down the best. No double shot AM3 Nisroch, Meghanada head, mummu everywhere else
 Asura.Zeroburning
By Asura.Zeroburning 2018-04-11 00:41:24
Link | Citer | R

unless im just getting super lucky with it with relic +3 body getting around 65% triple shot when double is up
 Asura.Zeroburning
By Asura.Zeroburning 2018-04-11 00:57:55
Link | Citer | R

ItemSet 358057 when you have Am3 up and double shot
 Fenrir.Derceto
Serveur: Fenrir
By Fenrir.Derceto 2018-04-15 21:50:12
Link | Citer | R

Anyone got any good DW sets?