First Page 2 3 ... 16 17 18 ... 27 28 29
 Bismarck.Xurion
Serveur: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: Xurion
By Bismarck.Xurion 2020-09-16 02:21:11
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Eiryl said: »
*** off is fully customizable. Just add words to the list.

I've got 'IGXE','HOT2019','trump','cheg','chegs','ron','rons','linkshell','pearl','new','momma','mama','mom','mother','Concierge','Ballista','Pregnant'

Cutting all that *** right out, it's incredible.
You block yo momma jokes? D:
 Bahamut.Negan
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Negan
By Bahamut.Negan 2020-09-16 02:22:43
Link | Citer | R

yo mama so fat when she jump in the air she get stuck.
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
Serveur: Asura
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-09-16 07:01:15
Link | Citer | R

Every time I see something *** HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE I block it, Only game ***belongs in the game.

Dhalmal movies is "acceptable"
[+]
By RadialArcana 2020-09-28 04:30:10
Link | Citer | R

How difficult would it be to make a lua that disables being able to drop items set out by name in a settings file?
VIP
By Lili 2020-09-28 05:51:21
Link | Citer | R

RadialArcana said: »
How difficult would it be to make a lua that disables being able to drop items set out by name in a settings file?

https://github.com/xurion/ffxi-drop-stop

Xurion made this literally last week and posted it literally in the last page of this very thread.
[+]
 Bismarck.Snprphnx
Serveur: Bismarck
user: Snprphnx
By Bismarck.Snprphnx 2020-09-28 06:36:05
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Negan said: »
yo mama so fat when she jump in the air she get stuck.

Yo momma so ugly, the world invented a pandemic just so she'd have to wear a mask.
[+]
 Asura.Kendlar
user: dropy
By Asura.Kendlar 2020-10-22 05:48:37
Link | Citer | R

Since a lot of people multibox these days. A addon that checks the distance to partymembers, and lets you add names to be checked on a interval. And when a alt gets far enough away from the main, you get a varning, so you do not get a alt stuck somewhere and you just notice it 5 min later on the other side of the map etc.
By lafilnemi 2020-10-22 06:52:23
Link | Citer | R

Thouth id post ist here since some of the features have been requested in the past.

Some time ago i made an extension of the enemybar addon.

It includes:
  • Target of Target (only updates on AA or abilities but its accurate enough to be usefull)

• Shows abilities of the mob you are fighting (also able to whitelist skills so they show up big on the screen)

• Enemy castbar

I know most of those features already have an addon but here it is anyway all in one place :)

You can find the addon under:
https://bitbucket.org/lafilnemi/enemybar-advanced
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Langly
Serveur: Quetzalcoatl
user: Langly
By Quetzalcoatl.Langly 2020-10-22 11:22:54
Link | Citer | R

lafilnemi said: »
It includes:
Target of Target (only updates on AA or abilities but its accurate enough to be usefull)

How I wish windower would just give this to us in the mob object. <3

Edit: But they can't! Because the data isn't there! My christmas wish will have to remain in SE's hands.
 Shiva.Thorny
Serveur: Shiva
user: Rairin
By Shiva.Thorny 2020-10-22 11:28:38
Link | Citer | R

Quetzalcoatl.Langly said: »
How I wish windower would just give this to us in the mob object. <3
Has to be tracked by last action the mob made, direction it's facing, etc.. a real time target is only sent to client for players.
[+]
By eeternal 2020-10-22 13:15:47
Link | Citer | R

Wish we can have objective tracker for Vagary Plouton & Perfidien, just like the omen objective tracker
[+]
 Ragnarok.Martel
Serveur: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Martel 2020-10-22 13:17:21
Link | Citer | R

I wish they would send us detailed enmity info. <,<;
 Asura.Arico
user: Tename
By Asura.Arico 2020-10-22 14:03:49
Link | Citer | R

eeternal said: »
Wish we can have objective tracker for Vagary Plouton & Perfidien, just like the omen objective tracker

Are there messages for vagary objectives like there are in omen? Would be pretty easy to make if so.
 Leviathan.Pve
Serveur: Leviathan
user: zsky
By Leviathan.Pve 2020-10-22 15:32:36
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Arico said: »

Are there messages for vagary objectives like there are in omen? Would be pretty easy to make if so.

Yes, but leader who did the entry for pt/ally only gets those messages
By eeternal 2020-10-22 16:04:06
Link | Citer | R

yeah but the messages are a bit different than omen? it just says your Key Item begins to glow
 Shiva.Thorny
By Shiva.Thorny 2020-10-22 16:06:29
Link | Citer | R

I don't think the requirements were ever detailed precisely enough to make an addon? We don't know exactly what determines how many magic kills you need, nor the exact damage threshold for them to count, do we?
By eeternal 2020-10-22 16:38:52
Link | Citer | R

its what's listed in BG.. it says more than 5 kills.. sometimes it takes 7+ kills for KI to glow.. I imagined it to be a bit difficult to track
 Shiva.Thorny
By Shiva.Thorny 2020-10-22 16:56:43
Link | Citer | R

The packets are known well enough they could be tracked, but without knowing exactly what the rules are it's hard to be sure which kills count and which don't, so it wouldn't be very useful until we fleshed out that knowledge more.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [130 days between previous and next post]
By eeternal 2021-03-01 04:57:07
Link | Citer | R

Really wish to have a version of superwarp that works for Odyssey A,B,C
By DaneBlood 2021-03-10 16:01:27
Link | Citer | R

Scoreboard but for curing and -na spell landed
By RadialArcana 2021-03-10 16:29:53
Link | Citer | R

Would be nice to have an addon that saves chat filter settings.
 Asura.Bladework
user: Bladework
By Asura.Bladework 2021-03-11 09:16:18
Link | Citer | R

Really wish to have a version of superwarp that works for Odyssey A,B,C

Second this. Wasting time clicking 6 confluxes per run on multiple characters makes my blood pressure sky rocket. I’d pay someone damn good money to figure this one out.
By RadialArcana 2021-03-21 12:41:31
Link | Citer | R

Is there an addon that removes the confirmation prompt when dropping items (maybe with a text on the screen that tells you it's active so you don't leave it on by accident perma)? Leveling up mog garden is making me want to burn my house down.
 Shiva.Thorny
By Shiva.Thorny 2021-03-21 13:26:56
Link | Citer | R

RadialArcana said: »
Is there an addon that removes the confirmation prompt when dropping items (maybe with a text on the screen that tells you it's active so you don't leave it on by accident perma)? Leveling up mog garden is making me want to burn my house down.

Directly modifying game client functions is high effort for the result. Should just use a treasury drop list or similar. Here's my garden xml(probably a quick ctrl-r away from being usable on windower):
[+]
By RadialArcana 2021-04-10 07:18:35
Link | Citer | R

Sometimes, when you talk to an NPC it lock you into this conversation mode and you can't exit or move, people still run past and the world still turns but you're locked in. The only way around this is to literately crash the game.

Is there any lua that could break this and free your character?

Also does anyone know exactly what causes this, could it be a fail or enternity or something?
 Shiva.Thorny
By Shiva.Thorny 2021-04-10 08:02:21
Link | Citer | R

Caused by character getting set to a menu state, but the menu packet itself failing to arrive. Memory edits can absolutely fix the state(injected incoming packets probably can too), but the server will still think you are in the menu and without the menu ID you can't exit it. This means a universal and clean solution is basically not happening, even if every menu id were mapped there are NPCs that can provide multiple and the solution would have no way of knowing which menu it was intending to load.

Best case, you could make something that would put you back in a normal state and run to the nearest zoneline to avoid relogging(you're not able to use any actions so you can't use any form of warp, and you can't talk to another NPC so those forms of zoning are also out). You'd still be running around a zone while you're supposed to be frozen in place in a menu though, so server might flag it as something.
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2021-04-10 08:04:18
Link | Citer | R

Best guess is it's a ghost menu (not the actual term) you're stuck in an unloaded menu with no options.

Usually happens after a sparks lua execution. (to me, thats the only time it happens)

Before and after any automated interaction reload the addon that does the interaction helps somewhat. Clipping to the zoneline breaks it too but not recommended.

(Thornyy beat me by a minute)
[+]
 Shiva.Thorny
By Shiva.Thorny 2021-04-10 08:10:18
Link | Citer | R

Shouldn't happen with any properly constructed addon, the act of pressing enter on the NPC is what triggers the state. If the addon is injecting talk packet, you can get in server-side menu state but client will still allow you to move and inject further packets. Since the addon knows what menu to expect, if constructed properly it can inject menu exit packets and retry.

If you talk with enter and it happens, you can't move and client won't send outgoing packets. A common scenario where I've seen it is accidentally hitting enter as I trigger an addon, as the addon tries to hide the menu and the client is locked into expecting the menu. Once you're in that state and unable to inject outgoings, the addon can't finish it's job.
[+]
By RadialArcana 2021-04-10 09:17:45
Link | Citer | R

You would think they would add a timeout on the first menu option as standard, but nope if you don't get that 2nd piece of information for whatever reason you're stuck forever.
First Page 2 3 ... 16 17 18 ... 27 28 29