First Page 2 3 ... 212 213 214 ... 445 446 447
 Quetzalcoatl.Ninjaface
Serveur: Quetzalcoatl
Game: FFXI
user: Ninjaface
By Quetzalcoatl.Ninjaface 2015-10-02 15:32:36
Link | Citer | R

Sylph.Hyunkyl said: »
Yesterday night was a good day to be a BLU, picked up 2x Nibiru Cudgels and Rawhide hands :P Also restarted to work on Tizona, will finish tokens on monday :P Only gonna have assaults and the alex grind to work with...
I need to get in escha so bad but I've been swamped.
 Asura.Failaras
Serveur: Asura
user: Falaras
By Asura.Failaras 2015-10-02 19:17:52
Link | Citer | R

Quetzalcoatl.Ninjaface said: »
Yesterday night was a good day to be a BLU, picked up 2x Nibiru Cudgels and Rawhide hands :P Also restarted to work on Tizona, will finish tokens on monday :P Only gonna have assaults and the alex grind to work with...
I need to get in escha so bad but I've been swamped.
I just wish they'd let us solo it, T1s are very soloable and have tons of good items but they lock them behind 3 people.
 Quetzalcoatl.Ninjaface
Serveur: Quetzalcoatl
user: Ninjaface
By Quetzalcoatl.Ninjaface 2015-10-02 19:33:50
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Failaras said: »
lock them behind 3 people
that was the biggest reason I left Quetz. Couldn't find 2 other people who were both able and willing to try to do basically anything in the game. It's either people who are unable but willing, or able but unwilling.
 Sylph.Hyunkyl
Serveur: Sylph
user: hyunkyl
By Sylph.Hyunkyl 2015-10-03 07:00:34
Link | Citer | R

Tbh sometimes all you need to do is shout a few times and you get lucky ;) If not, carry on with something else :P
 Bahamut.Foreverj
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Foreverj
By Bahamut.Foreverj 2015-10-03 17:09:40
Link | Citer | R

I just finished af1 quest omen but unable to get the quest from waoud to start transformations, he keep asking those stupid questions when I chose gaze away options I zoned and waited 1 game day.

Any idea how I can get the quest from waoud, thanks
 Sylph.Oraen
user: Gaztastic
By Sylph.Oraen 2015-10-03 17:11:33
Link | Citer | R

You've gotta wait until JP midnight for BLU AF quests.
 Asura.Failaras
user: Falaras
By Asura.Failaras 2015-10-03 18:31:26
Link | Citer | R

Tbh sometimes all you need to do is shout a few times and you get lucky ;) If not, carry on with something else :P
I hate shouting for things with limited drops. Such as Nosoi, who's legitimately going to join to get the Conserve MP earring or bad Katana? I don't know if the shield is useful or not. Ends up turning into a huge event with everyone wanting to lot the same thing.
[+]
 Bahamut.Foreverj
By Bahamut.Foreverj 2015-10-03 19:13:27
Link | Citer | R

Sylph.Oraen said: »
You've gotta wait until JP midnight for BLU AF quests.

I thought they took those wait away. Thanks for reply
 Sylph.Hyunkyl
user: hyunkyl
By Sylph.Hyunkyl 2015-10-03 20:39:04
Link | Citer | R

Just lock a drop on your pop, can pop multiple Nosois for everyone? It's a 500k pop anyway xd
 Bismarck.Zuidar
Serveur: Bismarck
user: Radiuz
By Bismarck.Zuidar 2015-10-05 01:14:33
Link | Citer | R

Ok so Iris on bgwiki lists 2 NM it drops from in Escha Ru'ann

Yilan and the book NM.

does it really drop from the book NM?
 Sylph.Oraen
By Sylph.Oraen 2015-10-05 01:16:18
Link | Citer | R

I've never seen it from Kammavaca, but I have seen it from Yilan. I'd suggest going after Yilan if you really want the sword.
 Sylph.Oraen
By Sylph.Oraen 2015-10-05 03:24:59
Link | Citer | R

Guide has been updated to include:

An additional segment in the traits category to discuss Dual Wield and delay reduction at length.

Additional gearsets for Savage, Vorpal, and Expiacion.

If anybody finds any inconsistencies or mistakes, please let me know.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Foreverj
By Bahamut.Foreverj 2015-10-05 09:49:22
Link | Citer | R

What's a good/average damage for subduction? And what's the max? I'm currently seeing 2300 on my beginner blue Mage.
 Sylph.Braden
By Sylph.Braden 2015-10-05 12:06:18
Link | Citer | R

Carmine Mask Path D should be listed for Fast Cast: NQ gets 12 (9+3) and HQ probably gets 14 (10+4?). Also Gyve Trousers over Telchine Pants for Cures, at least for non-self.
 Sylph.Oraen
By Sylph.Oraen 2015-10-05 12:53:10
Link | Citer | R

Didn't see path D on those, that's some great FC. And cure potency is discussed a decent amount in the guide. I mention the set I do just because it saves space, but as long as you're hitting 50% and stacking MND, you can pick up any pieces you'd like.
 Sylph.Braden
By Sylph.Braden 2015-10-05 13:02:32
Link | Citer | R

Oops, didn't even notice that the regular Cure set there had 50% without Telchine potency augments.
 Sylph.Oraen
By Sylph.Oraen 2015-10-05 13:05:08
Link | Citer | R

Honestly, feel free to use Gyve. They're quite nice and pack a lot of cure pot. We just have so many options these days that it's really tough to narrow it down to a single best curing set. Part of me misses the days where we had to fight tooth and nail for every single % of cure pot we could get, but then I come to my senses and embrace my 27 pieces of cure potency gear.

Post deleted by User.
 Siren.Kyte
Serveur: Siren
By Siren.Kyte 2015-10-05 13:21:09
Link | Citer | R

If you want to add one minor OCD addition, then Hydrocera>Aqua Sachet. Unlike Aqua Sachet, it also has some other uses.
 Sylph.Oraen
By Sylph.Oraen 2015-10-05 13:29:42
Link | Citer | R

I think I subconsciously avoided putting that in because the damn horse won't drop it for me. I'll add it in, as it's great to have.
 Bahamut.Foreverj
By Bahamut.Foreverj 2015-10-06 07:21:43
Link | Citer | R

Going to ask for more help: thanks again in advance.

What's the best place to learn wind of Promy and occultation? I research and it says Promy areas but the 3 starter zone Promy is like level 29-40 I can beat those to death with a low level weapon and prob still won't use the moves. Promy valzh I Dont remember how to get there.

Also want to say blue Mage is really fun, even the learning blue magic hassle lol. The potential that u can be as good as u want to be.
[+]
Administrator
By Rooks 2015-10-06 07:27:26
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Foreverj said: »

What's the best place to learn wind of Promy and occultation? I research and it says Promy areas but the 3 starter zone Promy is like level 29-40 I can beat those to death with a low level weapon and prob still won't use the moves. Promy valzh I Dont remember how to get there.

Also want to say blue Mage is really fun, even the learning blue magic hassle lol. The potential that u can be as good as u want to be.

Promy-Vahzl is reachable via Pso'Xja. Just look up the CoP missions and it'll give you the directions. I learned mine in the starter promys by turning my back and spamming Dia while after 25%. Could probably just take all weapons/gear off and punch too.
[+]
 Bahamut.Foreverj
By Bahamut.Foreverj 2015-10-06 07:30:49
Link | Citer | R

Rooks said: »

Promy-Vahzl is reachable via Pso'Xja. Just look up the CoP missions and it'll give you the directions. I learned mine in the starter promys by turning my back and spamming Dia while after 25%. Could probably just take all weapons/gear off and punch too.

Thanks for the quick response rook. Really Appreciate it
 Asura.Azriel
user: Azriel
By Asura.Azriel 2015-10-06 07:57:30
Link | Citer | R

Also higher mobs up to 90? in regular promys - Usually starting on 1st floor oposote side of the lvl 30-40 mobs. Just /check them and you will find them.
 Bahamut.Foreverj
By Bahamut.Foreverj 2015-10-06 08:05:51
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Azriel said: »

Also higher mobs up to 90? in regular promys - Usually starting on 1st floor oposote side of the lvl 30-40 mobs. Just /check them and you will find them.

Those do occultation and wind of Promy too?
 Asura.Azriel
user: Azriel
By Asura.Azriel 2015-10-06 08:08:50
Link | Citer | R

I hardly remember and cant check right now - but if they dont on the 1st floor they sure do on last floor. I learned occulation in mea last floor for sure back then - bout promy i am not sure if on the 1st floor - but you can learn them for sure in the 3 main promys.

Edit: I also remember beeing /RDM for dia/poison/grav spam so it actually have a reason to use promy winds.
 Fenrir.Shinun
Serveur: Fenrir
user: Shinun
By Fenrir.Shinun 2015-10-06 12:15:36
Link | Citer | R

Even though on the front page it says Mimesis - No. If my only current options of weapons are Eminent Weapons and Oboro weapons would Mimesis/Eminent Scimitar be better then Eminent Scimitar/Eminent Wand?

Post deleted by User.
 Fenrir.Shinun
Serveur: Fenrir
user: Shinun
By Fenrir.Shinun 2015-10-06 12:49:37
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Floppyseconds said: »
Fenrir.Shinun said: »
Even though on the front page it says Mimesis - No. If my only current options of weapons are Eminent Weapons and Oboro weapons would Mimesis/Eminent Scimitar be better then Eminent Scimitar/Eminent Wand?

Go fight Achuka in the WKR. Go do Skirmish, go fight Fenrir II, get a blurred sword, AA HM, anything that will let you have a stop gap weapon to getting Bura from Tojil is more worth it than the money spent on Mimesis.

I mean doing Delve for an Usonmonku or Bura is super easy and if it is not well then you have work to do with your WKR and eminent weapon to get armor to get weapons to get geared. Leap frog that ***son!

The problem with that is shout groups don't really want to take me not having any experience aswell as being in sparks gear/reforged gear. Nor can I find any Ls to join when I do shout. So for the most part I just stick to playing solo but I'm well on the road to the 30k alexandrite for Tizona. But, I'm still trying to do all the SoA story, and eventually solo CP farm/WKR/VE Higher Battlefields.

After relooking I recently got my Pioneers to 3 so I could buy Homestead aswell if that is a decent enough offhand. Just thought that perhaps for someone with no 119 Options currently for the foreseeable future Mimesis may have been an option
First Page 2 3 ... 212 213 214 ... 445 446 447