SCH>BLM After Update? . .

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Black Mage » SCH>BLM after update? . .
SCH>BLM after update? . .
First Page 2 3 ... 10 11 12 ... 13 14 15
 Phoenix.Bomber
Serveur: Phoenix
Game: FFXI
user: Bomber
By Phoenix.Bomber 2012-03-26 17:12:57
Link | Citer | R

Yamoto said: »
Barleycup said: »
I'll post my numbers Vs Mourning Crawlers when i get around to it.

Until then just chill.

You claim to have mathematical concretion of fact as your ally, however you cant even see that haste in a precast macro is pointless. This negates your whole arguement. If your going to try and debunk me, at least try to be watertight yourself lol

I will post my numbers shortly and we can all shut up.

There's no need to debunk you. You haven't provided any proof to debunk. To err is human, to provide erroneous proof is moronic.
What you talking about? his claim of nuking NON-STOP for 10kdmg using just 2 spells no matter day/weather sounds legit
Edit: Damn i started 11th page...
By Barleycup 2012-03-26 17:14:03
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Bomber said: »
I'll post my numbers Vs Mourning Crawlers when i get around to it.

Until then just chill.

You claim to have mathematical concretion of fact as your ally, however you cant even see that haste in a precast macro is pointless. This negates your whole arguement. If your going to try and debunk me, at least try to be watertight yourself lol

I will post my numbers shortly and we can all shut up.

There's no need to debunk you. You haven't provided any proof to debunk. To err is human, to provide erroneous proof is moronic.
What you talking about? his claim of nuking NON-STOP for 10kdmg using just 2 spells no matter day/weather sounds legit

Yes thats exactly what i said. Well done.
 Ragnarok.Nausi
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2012-03-26 17:15:28
Link | Citer | R

Dudes... SCH is the better choice for anything that doesn't require Manafront. SCH nukes cost less and hit harder. The ONLY time BLM will come out ahead is when they've got manafront up and can spam Blizzard T5 > JA > GA > AM2 then jump to Thunder T5 > JA > GA > AM2

Otherwise you guys are out of MP after the first 4 spells and we arent.

Best gear vs best gear SCH simply has more firepower (even without Ebulience). The weather/day/storm/obi bonus really does kick that much ***.

You can reduce all the gear advantages down to this for a Non-Ebulience set.

BLM

VS

SCH

14 INT and 24 MAB for BLM
28 INT and 11 MAB for SCH

BLMs Get 40 MAB from their MAB Job traits and I think 4 more BASE INT. But SCHs have 28 from /RDM as well as the advantage of 100% weather bonus which is in the very least = is a 10% damage bonus. On paper that obi bonus may look small, but when you execute the entire calculation, it pulls ahead because its bonus applies to all the other modifiers (D)*(Staff)*(MAB)*(Obi) vs (D)*(Staff)*(MAB).
 Sylph.Liltrouble
Serveur: Sylph
By Sylph.Liltrouble 2012-03-26 17:20:03
Link | Citer | R

Ragnarok.Nausi said: »
Dudes... SCH is the better choice for anything that doesn't require Manafront. SCH nukes cost less and hit harder. The ONLY time BLM will come out ahead is when they've got manafront up and can spam Blizzard T5 > JA > GA > AM2 then jump to Thunder T5 > JA > GA > AM2

Best gear vs best gear SCH simply has more firepower (even without Ebulience). The weather/day/storm/obi bonus really does kick that much ***.

BLM

VS

SCH

BLMs Get 40 MAB from their MAB Job traits and I think 4 more BASE INT. But SCHs have 28 from /RDM as well as the advantage of 100% weather bonus which is in the very least = is a 10% damage bonus. On paper that obi bonus may look small, but when you execute the entire calculation, it pulls ahead because its bonus applies to all the other modifiers (D)*(Staff)*(MAB)*(Obi) vs (D)*(Staff)*(MAB).
You're an idiot
[+]
 Lakshmi.Stfutaru
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: kivyin
By Lakshmi.Stfutaru 2012-03-26 17:25:52
Link | Citer | R

OMG, this topic again.

Why?
/cries in a corner
 Leviathan.Snakeslice
Serveur: Leviathan
user: neavep
By Leviathan.Snakeslice 2012-03-26 17:27:31
Link | Citer | R

I think ppl are assuming sch/rdm but that blm only subs blm. Little known fact, /sch can also be a sub job :o

The only time blm will be using Oneiros is on thunder spells and even then I prefer ice spells anyway. Also you must realize that blm has 50MAB when it comes to ice and thunder spells. As far as running out of mp we both have conserve mp, both dark arts. Sch gains a sublimation that is twice as fast as blm and access to convert, but blm also gets goodies like a free spell and the ability to shed any hate.
 Gilgamesh.Zacheus
Serveur: Gilgamesh
By Gilgamesh.Zacheus 2012-03-26 17:35:27
Link | Citer | R

does he not realize that blm can cast hailstorm?

i'm calling this a troll thread.
 Fenrir.Ghostknight
Serveur: Fenrir
user: Zeraphion
By Fenrir.Ghostknight 2012-03-26 17:55:23
Link | Citer | R

Not once have I ever seen a SCH who could out damage my BLM.
BLM > SCH simple.
By Yamoto 2012-03-26 17:56:15
Link | Citer | R

Ghosto hush :P <3
By Yamoto 2012-03-26 18:08:42
Link | Citer | R

I'm done with this thread. SCH may be able to provide bigger numbers in certain situations, but they're limited to their stratagems. BLM/SCH can use storm spells too, so weather bonuses are fairly negligible, save for thunder spells. Overall, BLM is the master of magic damage, thus they will be the best choice if you need max nuking. SCH can do damage, too, but they are not and will never be as powerful as BLM. Plain and simple. So long! Good luck with your idiot :D
By Barleycup 2012-03-26 19:10:37
Link | Citer | R

Fenrir.Ghostknight said: »
BLM > SCH simple.

Despite the fact that everyone even those rabidly still defending BLMs know that SCH>BLM in nure nuking power?

This thread makes me realize just how bad most of the SCH are out there for not making the BLMs and the rest of the community realise how powerful we can be.
 Lakshmi.Stfutaru
By Lakshmi.Stfutaru 2012-03-26 19:14:43
Link | Citer | R

This thread makes me realize just how bad most of the SCH are out there for not making the BLMs and the rest of the community realise how powerful we can be.

k
 Siren.Kalilla
VIP
Serveur: Siren
user: Kalila
By Siren.Kalilla 2012-03-26 19:16:43
Link | Citer | R

Wow 11 pages in 7 hours >.>
[+]
 Ragnarok.Unafay
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Unafae
By Ragnarok.Unafay 2012-03-26 19:18:18
Link | Citer | R

Ragnarok.Nausi said: »

BLM

VS

SCH

The ja is MANAFONT if you can't even get that right how can anyone even take u seriously.
 Asura.Rekin
Serveur: Asura
By Asura.Rekin 2012-03-26 19:23:39
Link | Citer | R

BLM > SCH simple.

Despite the fact that everyone even those rabidly still defending BLMs know that SCH>BLM in nure nuking power?

So far all you've proven is that your stuck up your own *** about the issue and when confronted about how flawed your claims are you responded with anger. You sought no clarity nor knowledge when making this topic all you wanted to do was reassure your own views. Hell even when your math was off you just kept going on and on about how sch>blm even if it kills you. Just stop posting already.
[+]
By Barleycup 2012-03-26 19:27:21
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Rekin said: »
BLM > SCH simple.

So far all you've proven is that your stuck up your own *** about the issue and when confronted about how flawed your claims are you responded with anger. You sought no clarity nor knowledge when making this topic all you wanted to do was reassure your own views. Hell even when your math was off you just kept going on and on about how sch>blm even if it kills you. Just stop posting already.

thats funny as I have posted none of the above. Show me where I responded with anger, show me where i even used Mathematics once?

Lots of things have been said, none of them proven
By Yamoto 2012-03-26 19:30:21
Link | Citer | R

show me where i even used Mathematics once?

Sorry, couldn't help it. Therein lies your problem. :)
 Lakshmi.Stfutaru
By Lakshmi.Stfutaru 2012-03-26 19:36:09
Link | Citer | R

thats funny as I have posted none of the above. Show me where I responded with anger, show me where i even used Mathematics once?

Howe many f**king times?? how many f**king times do I have to say this?
Anger.

SCH>BLM
klimaform + ebullience
Maths.
[+]
 Asura.Rekin
By Asura.Rekin 2012-03-26 19:38:29
Link | Citer | R

Main: Apamajas IV
Sub: Wizzan Grip
Ammo : Memoria
Head: Savant +2
Neck: Saevus
Ear1: Novio
Ear2: Hecates
Body: Savants +2
Hands: lolVicious Mufflers
Ring 1: Icesoul
Ring 2: Strendu
Back: Twilight
Waist: Rairin Obi
Legs: Rubeus
Feet Savants +2

All this with Thunderstorm klimaform + ebullience

Satisfied?
Code
V		874
M		2.299
INT		144
MAB		68

D		903.05
Aff.	1.35
D/W.	1.35
Klima	1.1
MAB		1.68
Ebull.	1.3
Dmg		3953

10k? Really?

Edit: oh by the way, that is on a mob with 50INT and no MDB.

The above fails so badly. 10k in Abyssea I stated that clearly on at least 3 posts. 4.5k outside

By way of quickly explaining how much you fail: This:

Celeritas Pole in Precast Set.

I rest my case.
You claim to do 4.5k regularly outside aby. Also the damage you provide are on trash mobs to boot. This does not help your claim.
By Barleycup 2012-03-26 19:42:26
Link | Citer | R

Main: Apamajas IV
Sub: Wizzan Grip
Ammo : Memoria
Head: Savant +2
Neck: Saevus
Ear1: Novio
Ear2: Hecates
Body: Savants +2
Hands: lolVicious Mufflers
Ring 1: Icesoul
Ring 2: Strendu
Back: Twilight
Waist: Rairin Obi
Legs: Rubeus
Feet Savants +2

All this with Thunderstorm klimaform + ebullience

Satisfied?
Code
V		874
M		2.299
INT		144
MAB		68

D		903.05
Aff.	1.35
D/W.	1.35
Klima	1.1
MAB		1.68
Ebull.	1.3
Dmg		3953

10k? Really?

Edit: oh by the way, that is on a mob with 50INT and no MDB.

The above fails so badly. 10k in Abyssea I stated that clearly on at least 3 posts. 4.5k outside

By way of quickly explaining how much you fail: This:

Celeritas Pole in Precast Set.

I rest my case.
You claim to do 4.5k regularly outside aby. Also the damage you provide are on trash mobs to boot. This does not help your claim.

Show me wher i claimed my damage was on Trash mobs?
By Aurilius 2012-03-26 19:44:45
Link | Citer | R

Your scholar doesn't exist in my Eorzea. Your arguement is invalid.

Also, lolsch nukes.
 Phoenix.Bomber
Serveur: Phoenix
user: Bomber
By Phoenix.Bomber 2012-03-26 19:48:46
Link | Citer | R

BLM > SCH simple.

The fact that you can't accept BLM can use a big part of the tools your SCH uses to boost dmg it's crazy ..you keep talking about like BLMs nuke naked lol... If only SE went through with their plans and gave BLM the 2nd JA that was going to be an ebullicience type of JA these threads wouldn't exist
By Barleycup 2012-03-26 19:49:11
Link | Citer | R

Just let this thread die. I cant get Screenshots uploaded amd tbh cant be assed. Anyone who think their BLM can go 1 to 1 with my SCH can send me a PM then they can post the screenshots.

All ive found out is that there are a lot of as*hol*s in the BLM community.

Sorry its true.
 Carbuncle.Lynxblade
Serveur: Carbuncle
user: Lynxblade
By Carbuncle.Lynxblade 2012-03-26 19:52:16
Link | Citer | R

Couldn't pup outnuke blm for some time?, still doesn't make pup>blm >_>
By Barleycup 2012-03-26 19:53:22
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Bomber said: »
BLM > SCH simple.

The fact that you can't accept BLM can use a big part of the tools your SCH uses to boost dmg it's crazy ..you keep talking about like BLMs nuke naked lol... If only SE went through with their plans and gave BLM the 2nd JA that was going to be an ebullicience type of JA these threads wouldn't exist

Ok provide instances where i "Keep talking" about BLM nuking naked?

People making it up as they going along just to hate.
 Asura.Kaisuko
user: Kaisuko
By Asura.Kaisuko 2012-03-26 19:53:52
Link | Citer | R

Why isn't this locked yet!?
[+]
 Carbuncle.Lynxblade
By Carbuncle.Lynxblade 2012-03-26 19:54:42
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Kaisuko said: »
Why isn't this locked yet!?

cause Krizz isn't a Moderator anymore?
By Barleycup 2012-03-26 19:56:33
Link | Citer | R

Carbuncle.Lynxblade said: »

if this was about casting Tier IV spells then it would be

SCH>PUP>RDM>BLM

in pure damage, and RDM would only pull ahead becasue of Gain-INT and then only on nukes up to Blizzard IV.

I'll probably get shot down for stating that but its true.

Its like saying most people pick their noses and eat what they find:
No-one will admit it but its true.
 Carbuncle.Lynxblade
By Carbuncle.Lynxblade 2012-03-26 19:59:30
Link | Citer | R

Carbuncle.Lynxblade said: »

if this was about casting Tier IV spells then it would be

SCH>PUP>RDM>BLM

in pure damage, and RDM would only pull ahead becasue of Gain-INT and then only on nukes up to Blizzard IV.

I'll probably get shot down for stating that but its true.

Its like saying most people pick their noses and eat what they find:
No-one will admit it but its true.

.....The F%*k?
By Yamoto 2012-03-26 20:00:53
Link | Citer | R

Wow seriously? Why don't we just leave it at this: BLM can nuke and so can SCH. End of discussion. *smh*
First Page 2 3 ... 10 11 12 ... 13 14 15