Random Question Thread (FFXI Related)

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Random Question thread (FFXI related)
Random Question thread (FFXI related)
First Page 2 3 ... 644 645 646 ... 836 837 838
 Valefor.Yandaime
Serveur: Valefor
Game: FFXI
user: Yandaime
By Valefor.Yandaime 2020-04-30 13:31:50
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Eiryl said: »
Did you actually verify you got the 2880, I would just assume a chatlog error. They happen.

Someone killed odin at the same timeish you finished and it said you both got the points for it.

hmmm I didnt check that no. Its only a difference of 960 points so such a difference wouldnt stand out either. Yeah probably a log error from someone finishing same time or something.
By Pantafernando 2020-05-01 10:45:26
Link | Citer | R

Sup

In the upcoming WK campaign, anyone knows exactly how much is reduced the imprimateur requirement to complete Life on Frontier?

Im planning unlocking Sih Gates 2 zone to cleave mules (and get out of ***zitah) and spent 18 imprimateurs on each of them. Wondering if just that would be enough to do WK.

Thanks in advance.
By Mattelot 2020-05-01 22:51:25
Link | Citer | R

I've had Friomisi earring and Barkaro earring for nuke set for a while. Malignance earring dropped tonight. Which would it ideally replace?
 Asura.Eiryl
Serveur: Asura
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-05-01 23:22:00
Link | Citer | R

Frio is a minuscule amount more damage
Barkarole is more macc and no enmity
Regal might/should? beat both
 Bahamut.Khimeria
Serveur: Bahamut
user: khimeria
By Bahamut.Khimeria 2020-05-01 23:50:05
Link | Citer | R

It’s about 30 I think. I did this for an alt not to far back and unless I’m completely misremembering I put two full charges of imps and got the mission
By tyalangan 2020-05-06 08:08:04
Link | Citer | R

I’m assuming the worst but hoping for the best:

First time running through Mythic but trying to do it on all characters at once. Nyzul, Einherjar, assaults all benefit multiboxing but when it comes to Zeni will I have to do the entire PW path per character?
By Pantafernando 2020-05-06 08:32:58
Link | Citer | R

You need each mythic the set of 3 kings trophy.

Dont need PW so make sure to not to rendeem the 3 kings trophies for the seals.

You dont actually neee zeni (a lot of) as you can just get the pops from numerous sources (gobbiebox, NNI campaign, even buying them).

Though, depending how many chars youre running, best to invest a bit instead depending on luck or shouts.

This path is just a bit more effort in multiboxing than a solo player farming mythics. Zeni part, you can just take pictures on all chars at same time so you arent adding rleevant more effort or time here. Biying pops, you will end increasing the cost but thats negligible. Poping NMs in field is just extra time wasted to ??? To resapawn but nowaday the respawn was reduced to 1 min iirc (used to be 10 mins).

Magian trials are done once for entire party.
 Leviathan.Isiolia
Serveur: Leviathan
user: Isiolia
By Leviathan.Isiolia 2020-05-06 08:39:58
Link | Citer | R

tyalangan said: »
Nyzul, Einherjar, assaults all benefit multiboxing but when it comes to Zeni will I have to do the entire PW path per character?

The only part of the Mythic process that actually requires that you be present for a ZNM kill is the Magian trial for the level 90 version. Otherwise, it's entirely a matter of having the items to turn in. If you happen to have the trophies from the NNI campaign or Special Dial or whatever, then that's all you need for Duties, Tasks and Deeds. Similarly, you can opt to simply buy Scoria rather than farm PW.

Practically speaking, of course, you'll probably need to farm up at least some of them. Still, the ZNM system is entirely based around the pop items and trophies. There's no requirement to have worked your way up to a given pop. So, take stock of what lower tier items you have as well. In building Mythics on my three characters, I've never had to start from scratch on a ZNM path to get the needed items.
By Pantafernando 2020-05-06 08:54:29
Link | Citer | R

Tbf, my major problem with farming ZNM is the amount of time that it takes to manage all those T1 pops from campaigns and making routes to kill one or more in a same trip.

Prob next mythic gonna just toss all T1 and just plan regarding T2 or higher pop i eventually have
By tyalangan 2020-05-06 10:09:28
Link | Citer | R

Yeah, by PW path I just meant 3 kings on each character.

Pantafernando said: »
, even buying them).
Is this referring to having someone pop for you with their KI?
By Mattelot 2020-05-06 10:42:44
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Isiolia said: »
If you happen to have the trophies from the NNI campaign or Special Dial or whatever, then that's all you need for Forging a New Myth.

FTFY :P
By Pantafernando 2020-05-06 10:55:24
Link | Citer | R

tyalangan said: »
Yeah, by PW path I just meant 3 kings on each character.

, even buying them).
Is this referring to having someone pop for you with their KI?

Its not uncommon shouts like "Tinnin Fang, can i have? Pst"
By Mattelot 2020-05-06 11:26:07
Link | Citer | R

Its not uncommon shouts like "Tinnin Fang, can i have? Pst"

Yeah, you're not wrong. I see it every now and then. I'm one of the few people who enjoy doing ZNMs and I've given away free trophies and kills for friends and LS mates. I know selling scoria may not be the most efficient way to make money but I figure doing it in a way you have fun doing is ok.
By RadialArcana 2020-05-07 08:27:51
Link | Citer | R

How many kills in domain invasion does it take to cap per day, I capped in one kill earlier with 100 points or so. Was that a fluke?
By Mattelot 2020-05-07 08:35:02
Link | Citer | R

I would like to know too. I've killed while fighting from start to finish and got 30 points and yesterday, I zoned in while the dragon was at 13% health and got 2 trusts summoned before he died and I got 80 points.
By SimonSes 2020-05-07 08:50:50
Link | Citer | R

It depends how many people are fighting the dragon and how many Mireu were killed in a row and if you made the killshot on trash or dragon.

I think total base is 10 points.
- x2 that if you have at least 6 people fighting dragon (I think its x 1.2, 1.4, 1.6, 1.8, 2 for 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 people)
- x2 if you make killshot on last trash mob
- x2 if you make killshot on dragon

Normal cap is 80 and you can get 80 in one run if you have 6 people and do killshot on both trash and dragon (10 x 2 x 2 x 2)

Now Mireu kills in a row adds 5,5,10,10,10 to base and 5th Mireu kill breaks the 80 cap per day and you can make 100 (also with 5 Mireu kills all you need to do to make 100 points is take of mobilization buff and have at least 6 people killing dragon. Same for 80 cap with 4 Mireu kills)
[+]
By Pantafernando 2020-05-07 08:55:50
Link | Citer | R

The rules to points DI is

1) Base: start with 10, progressively increasing each Mireu killed, capping with 50 base points

2) multiply factor to party size: varies from 1 to 2 according to number of players on DI, capping with 6.

3) bonus per kill shot: 2x for killing blow on last add or killing blow on dragon

So, with no Mireu, you normally (hard to have less than 6 players in DI) earn 20 points per kill if you just afk. With one Mireu killed, the base increase to 15, so you earn 30 per kill. With 2 Mireus killed, your base increase to 20, so you should earn 40 points per kill. The next tier is 30 base points so you earn 60 per kill. Next tier you get base 40. The max cap is base 50 with net 100 and increase server cap from 80 to 100 daily. Further killing Mireu seems to have no change in points.

* maybe some tier are incorrect but thats what i remember without looking BG
[+]
By Mattelot 2020-05-07 09:26:32
Link | Citer | R

SimonSes said: »
It depends how many people are fighting the dragon and how many Mireu were killed in a row and if you made the killshot on trash or dragon.

I think total base is 10 points.
- x2 that if you have at least 6 people fighting dragon (I think its x 1.2, 1.4, 1.6, 1.8, 2 for 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 people)
- x2 if you make killshot on last trash mob
- x2 if you make killshot on dragon

Normal cap is 80 and you can get 80 in one run if you have 6 people and do killshot on both trash and dragon (10 x 2 x 2 x 2)

Now Mireu kills in a row adds 5,5,10,10,10 to base and 5th Mireu kill breaks the 80 cap per day and you can make 100 (also with 5 Mireu kills all you need to do to make 100 points is take of mobilization buff and have at least 6 people killing dragon. Same for 80 cap with 4 Mireu kills)

Thank you for sharing this. Has this been confirmed? I read somewhere else that just killing Mireu once breaks the 80 cap.
By Pantafernando 2020-05-07 09:37:15
Link | Citer | R

You just break the cap after your can get 80 points per kill.
[+]
By SimonSes 2020-05-07 09:38:06
Link | Citer | R

Mattelot said: »
Thank you for sharing this. Has this been confirmed? I read somewhere else that just killing Mireu once breaks the 80 cap.

Yes, its confirmed.
By Pantafernando 2020-05-08 17:56:56
Link | Citer | R

Sup.

Can anyone point me popular japanese blogs or forums where they discuss FFXI related content (Aside OF)?

Thanks in advance
By Draylo 2020-05-08 18:24:28
Link | Citer | R

I think here and reddit only, we are shrinking into oblivion.
By Pantafernando 2020-05-08 18:28:08
Link | Citer | R

I remember that japanese blog thst had apex camps and ZNM paths.

Edit: well that blog seems to have restricted content, it seems how far those guys are willing to share info.
By GwenStacy 2020-05-11 10:02:24
Link | Citer | R

Now that mog house HP have been removed, is there a way to do it?
By Afania 2020-05-11 10:16:46
Link | Citer | R

Draylo said: »
I think here and reddit only, we are shrinking into oblivion.

He was asking for Japanese forums, not English forums, lol.

Sup.

Can anyone point me popular japanese blogs or forums where they discuss FFXI related content (Aside OF)?

Thanks in advance
By Afania 2020-05-11 10:20:26
Link | Citer | R

Sup.

Thanks in advance

They used to discuss on 2ch and it was quite active with drama, strats and such, but then 2ch changed to 5ch so I'm not sure FFXI discussions continue there since I stopped using it altogether. You'd have to ask JPs in game.

Edit: try this: http://vanafratello.seesaa.net/
[+]
 Bismarck.Ringoko
Serveur: Bismarck
user: appleboy
By Bismarck.Ringoko 2020-05-11 16:21:54
Link | Citer | R

Sup.

Thanks in advance

I like to read/look at this one:
http://blog.livedoor.jp/luteff11/

Its mostly RDM strategies but its informative.

Does anybody know how much enmity is lost when taking physical damage while wearing Raetic Bangles +1?
[+]
 Bahamut.Sixty
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Kvaal
By Bahamut.Sixty 2020-05-12 06:35:36
Link | Citer | R

The memento you get from monster rearing that has haste, does that count as gear haste?
 Asura.Geriond
Serveur: Asura
user: Gerion
By Asura.Geriond 2020-05-12 09:20:49
Link | Citer | R

It's magic haste.
 Leviathan.Draugo
Serveur: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Draugo 2020-05-12 10:19:07
Link | Citer | R

anyone know of a way to autostack stuff in non-main inventory slots?

Trying to get itemizer to sort certain things into certain spots with my job change lua, but idk how to get stuff to stack up afterwards?

or maybe totally coming at this with the wrong approach?

atm i have it execute a .txt script to pull all collectable stuff out of main inventory and put it into certain areas, if there is a sort all storage command i can tack onto the end of it that would be cool. even if it's a sort safe;sort safe2;sort storage;etc sort of deal would work?

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Also still cant get //qtr to work >.< which would be a godsend.

edit: was thinking i could get organizer to sort stuff and auto stack, but seems not. Neither does treasury seem to do it.
First Page 2 3 ... 644 645 646 ... 836 837 838