Random Question Thread (FFXI Related)

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Random Question thread (FFXI related)
Random Question thread (FFXI related)
First Page 2 3 ... 631 632 633 ... 831 832 833
 Asura.Eiryl
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-02-06 11:00:52
Link | Citer | R

If someone can fix it:

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-02-06 12:00:29
Link | Citer | R

Is the payment center *** up at the moment? error 2501 trying to load crysta.

By Pantafernando 2020-02-06 12:09:07
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Eiryl said: »
If someone can fix it:

Plus fix the trial 1815 (archery trial for TP bonus bow). On Archery Trial page is there that you need to do 300 Blast Arrows on plantoids, but actually its 300 Arching Arrow
By Pantafernando 2020-02-06 12:11:32
Link | Citer | R

Is the payment center *** up at the moment? error 2501 trying to load crysta.

I just added my crysta normally.

Used Paypal.

EDIT: But indeed I have some issues when I try to pay many chars at same time. So normally I plan and pay one each day.
 Asura.Botosi
user: Botosi
By Asura.Botosi 2020-02-06 12:57:50
Link | Citer | R

Why do ya'll use crysta rather than just straight credit/debit card payments? I never really looked into it.
 Siren.Mosin
Serveur: Siren
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2020-02-06 13:01:38
Link | Citer | R

I think you can use pre-paid cards for crysta instead of a traditional CC
By Pantafernando 2020-02-06 13:08:01
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Botosi said: »
Why do ya'll use crysta rather than just straight credit/debit card payments? I never really looked into it.

In my case, its because my cc gets blocked when i try to pay for all my chars. It was a damn headache every month getting the stupid error and SE refusing my money. After they added paypal, i could use it to buy crysta and manage to pay for all my chars.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-02-06 14:34:49
Link | Citer | R

It will let me load crysta on any other account but not this one. Wonder if they're gonna ban it at 3 lol.

Usually they steal your sub fee then ban you though.
By Pantafernando 2020-02-06 14:41:53
Link | Citer | R

Try again tomorrow.
By clearlyamule 2020-02-06 14:50:13
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Botosi said: »
I started to do so awhile ago because years ago SE changed their payment processor. And to a bunch of people (don't think we ever narrowed down what criteria caused who to get effected) using the same C.C. on more than one payment thru that processor within 1-2 day period would trigger a fraud alert on the processors end (don't know about others but my bank never even saw them). Which would put using that card on hold for another couple of days and if you did too soon again would add more days. And you never knew ahead of time if it was too soon. Crysta is much easier to plan when payments are done.
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-02-06 15:33:43
Link | Citer | R

I love square enix support. tl:dr I called about it

> You're locked out for 24 hours, sorry, try again tomorrow
< When i do try again tomorrow and it still won't let me in what do I do?
> wait another 24 hour and try again
< and when I do that and still can't get in? is there ever a solution other than wait 24 more hours? or should I just delete that account and make a new one.

Known "random" problem with absolutely no solution. The only time I would ever log in is within 24 hours of payment so if it randomly happens my sub gets lost and that bot can't earn for 24 hours. Great system.
 Asura.Bippin
user: Gunit
By Asura.Bippin 2020-02-06 15:35:32
Link | Citer | R

Just wondering is paying with Crysta a better deal?
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-02-06 15:37:33
Link | Citer | R

It's not a better deal or anything, it's about an annoyance.

My bank makes me literally come in. in person and sign a waiver to pay square every month. But if I use paypal to buy crystal I don't have to do that.

(yes, my bank is HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE) I was in Arizona for a couple days and tried to use my card, long story short they wouldn't let me use it out of state either.
By Pantafernando 2020-02-06 16:01:49
Link | Citer | R

I love square enix support. tl:dr I called about it

> You're locked out for 24 hours, sorry, try again tomorrow
< When i do try again tomorrow and it still won't let me in what do I do?
> wait another 24 hour and try again
< and when I do that and still can't get in? is there ever a solution other than wait 24 more hours? or should I just delete that account and make a new one.

Known "random" problem with absolutely no solution. The only time I would ever log in is within 24 hours of payment so if it randomly happens my sub gets lost and that bot can't earn for 24 hours. Great system.

It should be their defense system I guess. Suposelly this game wasnt designed to multiboxes, so its not weird to think SE never cared to think a single CC could pay multiples accounts. And never cared to fix it to that reality. If they were to acknowledge people multibox they would need to also change the game to allow multiboxing play. What will never happen.

One can guess that could be one reason they dont seems to want to mess with windower/ashita despite being so widely spread among playerbase. Multiboxing is entirely benefitial to SE in terms of money. If windower/ashita devs deal with making that kind of playing viable, SE just pretend to be blind with the game being so heavily altered by third party tools so its a win/win situation (though im not sure whats the real "win" from the windower/ashita dev in developing those tools. Believing its just to make game more enjoyable to everyone seems kinda naive).
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2020-02-06 16:06:23
Link | Citer | R

It's just really *** stupid. I've never had this issue before and now I have to log in every couple days forever, just to make sure it never happens again the day a character is due.

Quick check on every account, HALF of them got this issue, if they were all due today I would've been pretty pissed off.
 Fenrir.Richybear
Serveur: Fenrir
user: Richybear
By Fenrir.Richybear 2020-02-06 16:13:47
Link | Citer | R

Back in the day when they added 3D secure for CC payments, they double billed my character, then when I had it fixed and one of the double payments reversed by Visa I got a 3 day vacation.... /thumbsup
 Asura.Bippin
user: Gunit
By Asura.Bippin 2020-02-06 18:19:35
Link | Citer | R

It's not a better deal or anything, it's about an annoyance.

My bank makes me literally come in. in person and sign a waiver to pay square every month. But if I use paypal to buy crystal I don't have to do that.

(yes, my bank is HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE) I was in Arizona for a couple days and tried to use my card, long story short they wouldn't let me use it out of state either.
Is your bank run out of a *** potato what the ***?
 Asura.Silvannesti
By Asura.Silvannesti 2020-02-12 02:29:07
Link | Citer | R

Not at home so I can’t try this yet. If you get something appraised form the Nyzul Isle event but your inventory is full, will they hold it for you till you clear the space? Then if I do clear space but I’m in a party when I go back to get the item will it go into the party pool? Or drop straight to me?
 Fenrir.Loynis
Serveur: Fenrir
user: Whknight
By Fenrir.Loynis 2020-02-12 02:31:22
Link | Citer | R

It drops into the loot pool, even if you are solo, you just have to make room without zoning before the pool start self dropping, which is what, 3 minutes?
 Asura.Silvannesti
By Asura.Silvannesti 2020-02-12 04:32:24
Link | Citer | R

Fenrir.Loynis said: »
It drops into the loot pool, even if you are solo, you just have to make room without zoning before the pool start self dropping, which is what, 3 minutes?

Ah cool, thanks. Yeah 3 min sounds right.
 Asura.Geriond
user: Gerion
By Asura.Geriond 2020-02-12 06:59:24
Link | Citer | R

5 minutes
 Valefor.Yandaime
Serveur: Valefor
user: Yandaime
By Valefor.Yandaime 2020-02-12 07:03:01
Link | Citer | R

Suuuuper old question but google searching is turning up dead ends so I’ll ask:

Anyone know off-hand the ideal Amber Range to farm Sisyphus Fragments?

I’ve tried 64-72 but it was very very scarce, mostly those stupid weapons.
I’ve tried Capped but that gets me nothing but Isgebind and Diremite KI.
I’ve seen a loose post saying 36 but I feel like that’s low? Or is that right? Haven’t tried it yet.

Just trying to figure this out so I can farm without needing to get super competitive with other players at/around prime time

If anyone has information on this I thank you
 Odin.Llewelyn
Serveur: Odin
user: Llewelyn
By Odin.Llewelyn 2020-02-12 07:08:14
Link | Citer | R

You want a high number while still avoiding large gold boxes. I believe there are abyssites that will increase the potency of your lights, so the exact value may vary for people with different abyssites, but around 70 works for me.
By Wotasu 2020-02-12 07:09:19
Link | Citer | R

I usually stop around 40-48 Amber for fragments.
By Pantafernando 2020-02-12 07:11:46
Link | Citer | R

What i know for sure, more important than amber light is pearlescent (to get more box instead). And having more chests dropped per kill is more important than having the right chest dropped due to random nature of this.

Aside that personally i think there are 2 types of gold pyxies, small and big. The difference between them is that there are more temps on small chests than big ones while the big one have more kis instead. Which is right, im not sure if anyone actually tested it, but if you do have low amber, you tend to get more red and blu boxes too, so either way shouldnt be that much noticeable. Just make sure to have lots of gold chests dropped per cleave, what you can get by having high pearlescent.
 Valefor.Yandaime
Serveur: Valefor
user: Yandaime
By Valefor.Yandaime 2020-02-12 07:42:44
Link | Citer | R

Thank you for the information. As to your point on Pearl though I feel it fair to point out that the box rate is very high with lower pearl levels so I rarely prioritize it outside of finishing NMs with Melee kills for extra bumps.

So I want as strong a number as possible but without getting Large boxes. Got it. I’ll try lower ranges when I get home too.

Thanks again
By chads 2020-02-12 10:11:31
Link | Citer | R

Is Balder Earring +1 actually any good?

I mean, even relative to something like Cessance which has Acc instead of Atk, the same STP and 3% DA vs. 1% QA... other than the marignal attack gain in acc capped situations, is Balder +1 even better? The earring just screams mediocrity to me and feels like an even worse option than things we already have.
 Siren.Kyte
Serveur: Siren
By Siren.Kyte 2020-02-12 11:50:05
Link | Citer | R

I would probably use it on DD RUN if I had one.
First Page 2 3 ... 631 632 633 ... 831 832 833