Random Question Thread (FFXI Related)

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Random Question thread (FFXI related)
Random Question thread (FFXI related)
First Page 2 3 ... 113 114 115 ... 842 843 844
 Carbuncle.Renly
Serveur: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
user: Robbie
By Carbuncle.Renly 2012-12-08 15:42:23
Link | Citer | R

Whats the best mobs to farm Duelist's Chapeau from in Dynamis - Xarcabard?
 Cerberus.Kvazz
Serveur: Cerberus
user: kvazz
By Cerberus.Kvazz 2012-12-08 15:44:08
Link | Citer | R

Everything :P
[+]
By mortontony1 2012-12-08 16:01:30
Link | Citer | R

I'm considering coming back. I stopped a few months back due to not being able to afford it. As far as I can tell nothing major and new came out since I quit. I've been really nostalgic over playing. I miss my war and my dnc, I miss starting to level my d-box. 'Pinions?
 Carbuncle.Renly
By Carbuncle.Renly 2012-12-08 16:16:18
Link | Citer | R

lol thanks
 Odin.Sawtelle
Serveur: Odin
user: tooheyv
By Odin.Sawtelle 2012-12-08 17:10:20
Link | Citer | R

Carbuncle.Renly said: »
There is a rdm NM by the satellite swords/Great swords.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Renly
By Carbuncle.Renly 2012-12-08 17:12:32
Link | Citer | R

Thanks i'll give it a bash tomorrow
 Bahamut.Bojack
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Bojack316
By Bahamut.Bojack 2012-12-08 17:19:00
Link | Citer | R

What's recommended for WAR Group 2 merits? I have 5/5 Charge atm, just not sure the best way to split the rest.
 Odin.Sawtelle
user: tooheyv
By Odin.Sawtelle 2012-12-08 17:30:24
Link | Citer | R

Wars in my legion runs have 5/5 tomahawk 4/5 savagery 1/5 charge

I'd probably consider that about ideal for a warrior that does legion. If 2 other warriors in your group have 5/5 tomahawk, could drop some of those and go higher on charge.
 Bismarck.Altar
Serveur: Bismarck
user: altar1
By Bismarck.Altar 2012-12-08 17:54:28
Link | Citer | R

mortontony1 said: »
I'm considering coming back. I stopped a few months back due to not being able to afford it. As far as I can tell nothing major and new came out since I quit. I've been really nostalgic over playing. I miss my war and my dnc, I miss starting to level my d-box. 'Pinions?

Do you Have enough money to play ffxi atm?
.> No: Don't come back.
.> Yes: Continue on.

..>> Do you miss playing ffxi?
.....> No: Don't come back.
.....> Yes: Come back

Bahamut.Bojack said: »
What's recommended for WAR Group 2 merits? I have 5/5 Charge atm, just not sure the best way to split the rest.
What Sawtelle said is correct, IF you have relic+2 augmented head/feet. If you don't, then more than 2-3 tomahawk is kind of a waste.
[+]
By Kikorimo 2012-12-09 01:38:45
Link | Citer | R

So... was just about to pop back on after being on break for a bit, and I see this:
~~~~~~~~~~
[NA]Action against RMT Activity Involving Power Leveling

We are currently investigating players who advertise power leveling services via Shout/Yell, collect gil from the participants, and then use that gil to engage in RMT-related activity. Our investigations thus far have revealed that these players regularly advertise in the Jeuno area and we have responded by terminating the FINAL FANTASY XI service accounts of those found guilty of this behavior.

Please be aware that advertising in such a manner in itself can be disrupting to other players and we may take action against players who continuously advertise for the above kind of parties. This also includes behavior that helps facilitate such activity. Please take caution in not supporting RMT-related activity.

In addition, if you witness other players engaging in this behavior, please report the details to the Special Task Force via the Square Enix Support Center.

Square Enix Support Center
http://support.na.square-enix.com/ffxi/
[Contact] > [Report to Special Task Force] > [Witnessed RMT related activity in-game]

We appreciate your understanding and cooperation in this matter.
~~~~~~~~~~

I like that RMT are still being hit with the banhammer, but what is bothering me is it sounds like they're going to ban people who are legitimately just looking for compensation for their time in order to afford better gear as well... I guess what I'm asking is... does anyone know if they are actually investigating first and only banning if there is RMT activity for doing cleaves now, or are they going to ban normal hard working players as well in this mess...? Banning people who are simply looking for compensation for their time and effort to help afford better gear for their characters seems counterproductive to say the least...

(I know people used to pay for rdm power level back in the day before abyssea, and legit players didn't get banned then for it, but with the changing of the guard (figuratively speaking) I figure it's better to find out before the banhammer strikes normal players... I'm considering making a thread on official forums as well to see if a dev will actually reply and give some more definitive data on this (assuming no one else has yet.))
 Siren.Thoraeon
Serveur: Siren
user: Thoraeon
By Siren.Thoraeon 2012-12-09 02:15:02
Link | Citer | R

I just noticed that War Relic+2 feet give a bonus 10 seconds to Berserk if worn while activated. Has anyone tested (or know) if Drk Relic+2 feet do the same for Last Resort?
 Odin.Eikechi
user: Eike
By Odin.Eikechi 2012-12-09 02:20:34
Link | Citer | R

Siren.Thoraeon said: »
I just noticed that War Relic+2 feet give a bonus 10 seconds to Berserk if worn while activated. Has anyone tested (or know) if Drk Relic+2 feet do the same for Last Resort?

I thought the berserk bonus was just less of a defense penalty while worn. Did this change?
 Odin.Eikechi
user: Eike
By Odin.Eikechi 2012-12-09 02:21:53
Link | Citer | R

Either way, according to wiki the war bonus is on those boots, but nothing is stated for drk (BG wiki). Take that for what it's worth I guess >_<.
 Ragnarok.Martel
Serveur: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Martel 2012-12-09 02:26:02
Link | Citer | R

Byrth tested that the very next thing after discovering the bonus on war relic. Sadly, there's no duration+ on DRK feet.
[+]
 Siren.Thoraeon
Serveur: Siren
user: Thoraeon
By Siren.Thoraeon 2012-12-09 02:29:20
Link | Citer | R

Ragnarok.Martel said: »
Byrth tested that the very next thing after discovering the bonus on war relic. Sadly, there's no duration+ on DRK feet.
Aw, that's too bad.
SE shows no love for Drk's.
 Shiva.Paranoid
Serveur: Shiva
By Shiva.Paranoid 2012-12-09 08:17:05
Link | Citer | R

i assume 30m is a very unreasonable price for wrathwing nails?
 Asura.Tamoa
Serveur: Asura
user: Tamoa
By Asura.Tamoa 2012-12-09 08:52:45
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Paranoid said: »
i assume 30m is a very unreasonable price for wrathwing nails?

High end of price range, but unreasonable? Not really, depends on how much you want them I'd say.
 Ragnarok.Sekundes
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Sekundes
By Ragnarok.Sekundes 2012-12-09 12:11:56
Link | Citer | R

Is there anyway to have autoexec register an job change that is anything BUT a job? I was thinking it may have != capacity but I'm not sure how to format it if it does...

Example:
Code
event="JobChange_BLU|JobChange_RDM|JobChange_BLM|JobChange_DRG" silent="true">Autoexec Unregister 20000;Autoexec Unregister 20001;Autoexec Unregister 20002;Autoexec Unregister 20002;Autoexec Unregister 20004</register>

I just need to figure out an easier way rather than list every single job in here as there are AE events I don't want happening on other jobs.
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
Serveur: Fenrir
user: Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2012-12-09 15:54:13
Link | Citer | R

I'm not aware of any "not" rules for AutoExec, so you'll have to do it the long way.
[+]
 Sylph.Kawar
Serveur: Sylph
user: Kawar
By Sylph.Kawar 2012-12-10 23:29:41
Link | Citer | R

Can anyone tell me the name of that hat that is level 1 that gives rr and regen and ref.
 Sylph.Kawar
By Sylph.Kawar 2012-12-10 23:31:15
Link | Citer | R

Carbuncle.Renly said: »
Every thing if you get the right what ever that is called.When the monster locks up for a few secs.that makes the drop right a lot better on every thing from each monster you do that on.
 Bahamut.Tokidoki
Serveur: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Tokidoki 2012-12-10 23:31:58
Link | Citer | R

Which is better for my flash/repose set, Cleric's Mitts +2 or Repartie Gloves? Eh, also what about non mind-based enfeebles.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Cerberus.Pleebo
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2012-12-10 23:48:18
Link | Citer | R

Sylph.Kawar said: »
Can anyone tell me the name of that hat that is level 1 that gives rr and regen and ref.
Destrier Beret
 Sylph.Kawar
By Sylph.Kawar 2012-12-11 00:37:25
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Pleebo said: »
Sylph.Kawar said: »
Destrier Beret
My next question if a user deletes the character the item is on can the user make a new character on a new server and get the hat again.

Post deleted by User.
 Sylph.Kawar
By Sylph.Kawar 2012-12-11 01:04:54
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Josiahfk said: »
nope. it's gone forever
you sure have you or anyone you know tested it.

Post deleted by User.
 Cerberus.Kvazz
user: kvazz
By Cerberus.Kvazz 2012-12-11 01:14:24
Link | Citer | R

Soooo.
Corustanci for THF, better mainhand than Aluh?
I happened to get one for my mule, and yeah.. :p(before Fajin too, beat that!)
 Shiva.Gansito
Serveur: Shiva
user: Gansito
By Shiva.Gansito 2012-12-11 01:15:50
Link | Citer | R

what should i merit for drk?
First Page 2 3 ... 113 114 115 ... 842 843 844