Everything Zelda
First Page 2 3 ... 12 13 14 ... 17 18 19
 Ragnarok.Doluka
Serveur: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Doluka
By Ragnarok.Doluka 2012-06-04 11:26:14
Link | Citer | R

And here I thought nobody cared that I posted that thing way back...
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [100 days between previous and next post]
 Odin.Minefield
Serveur: Odin
user: Minefield
By Odin.Minefield 2012-09-12 21:34:37
Link | Citer | R

le bump~

So I found this, and I thought it was simply amazing.

[+]
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [77 days between previous and next post]
 Siren.Novadragon
Serveur: Siren
By Siren.Novadragon 2012-11-28 23:11:14
Link | Citer | R

New Legend of Zelda for the WII U has been announced!!

Can't wait =D (sorry for bump)
[+]
 Bismarck.Zuidar
Serveur: Bismarck
user: Radiuz
By Bismarck.Zuidar 2012-11-28 23:23:47
Link | Citer | R

I hope for a cool smashing board item to attack with :3
[+]
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [55 days between previous and next post]
 Siren.Novadragon
By Siren.Novadragon 2013-01-23 10:44:35
Link | Citer | R

A Windwaker Remake in HD has been announced to come later in 2013 for WII U.

[+]
 Ragnarok.Ravant
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Ravant
By Ragnarok.Ravant 2013-01-23 11:04:30
Link | Citer | R

:O SOLD!
By daemun 2013-01-23 11:07:37
Link | Citer | R

Siren.Novadragon said: »
That screeny looks an awful lot like a OoT remake. I'd be the first in my state on that pre-order list.
 Siren.Novadragon
By Siren.Novadragon 2013-01-23 11:12:29
Link | Citer | R

Shadowe Elrik said: »
That screeny looks an awful lot like a OoT remake. I'd be the first in my state on that pre-order list.

That pic is just from Twilight Princess. That was when Nintendo 1st announced it so no released pics.
By daemun 2013-01-23 11:15:11
Link | Citer | R

That pic is just from Twilight Princess. That was when Nintendo 1st announced it so no released pics.
Meh, bridge leading into a field with the trees right there, castle in the background, Hylan shield. One can dream.
 Siren.Novadragon
By Siren.Novadragon 2013-01-23 11:16:49
Link | Citer | R

Meh, bridge leading into a field with the trees right there, castle in the background, Hylan shield. One can dream.

However... I did find another article that does confirm another Legend of Zelda Title.

It will have a brand new story so basically a new game. Nintendo decided to give us Wind Waker HD until they finish the new title.
[+]
By Aeyela 2013-01-23 11:18:04
Link | Citer | R

Nothing I love more than paying to play a game I've already played... I would be entirely more enthusiastic if they made a new game rather than a remake of one we've already played.
 Siren.Novadragon
By Siren.Novadragon 2013-01-23 11:20:12
Link | Citer | R

Aeyela said: »
Nothing I love more than paying to play a game I've already played... I would be entirely more enthusiastic if they made a new game rather than a remake of one we've already played.

Read my previous post. Wind Waker HD is just to keep us busy until they finish the new one.
By daemun 2013-01-23 11:20:23
Link | Citer | R

I agree a new one is great, but an HD version of OoT w/ an actual control (come on no more of this wiimote junk) would make me giddy. It is my absolute favorite game of all time. Could always make a NG+ with harder mobs and puzzle changes for replayability.

However... I did find another article that does confirm another Legend of Zelda Title.

It will have a brand new story so basically a new game. Nintendo decided to give us Wind Waker HD until they finish the new title.
I've seen a 2-3min video of that fight somewhere...
 Siren.Novadragon
By Siren.Novadragon 2013-01-23 11:22:20
Link | Citer | R

I've seen a 2-3min video of that fight somewhere...

It's the tech demo for when WII U wasn't completed. But chances that game might be the new one.
By Aeyela 2013-01-23 11:22:41
Link | Citer | R

Read my previous post. Wind Waker HD is just to keep us busy until they finish the new one.

Right? Doesn't change my point. Rather than remake that game, make another new one.
 Siren.Novadragon
By Siren.Novadragon 2013-01-23 11:26:00
Link | Citer | R

Right? Doesn't change my point. Rather than remake that game, make another new one.

Wouldn't that be difficult to do? Since Wind Waker HD is only a remastered graphic game, not much changes really. Won't exactly be a tough job. Though I hope they put Hero mode in Wind Waker HD. I rather they focused on one title. They have always made good games and story lines.
By Aeyela 2013-01-23 11:27:02
Link | Citer | R

I don't know about that. I imagine it requires a certain level of resources and staff to remake a game in HD, lol. Resources that could be better spent on a new title instead, in my opinion.
 Siren.Novadragon
By Siren.Novadragon 2013-01-23 11:34:38
Link | Citer | R

I don't know about that. I imagine it requires a certain level of resources and staff to remake a game in HD, lol. Resources that could be better spent on a new title instead, in my opinion.

Not a lot to be honest. Mostly just change it's control interfaces, enhance the colors and animation. This IS a Gamecube game we're talking about. It can be done in less than a year for just remastering a game. But that depends on the title.

The way they gave us Wind Waker HD to keep us busy. We should be expecting this next title to be GOOD. I found Skyward Sword brilliant since it was the WII's 1st Legend of Zelda game without previous ports.
By Kimble2013 2013-01-23 11:40:03
Link | Citer | R

Its not like we are getting Wind Waker HD over a new Zelda title. We are getting Wind Waker HD AND a new Zelda title so really, your point doesn't have any merit.

Also, there is a generation of kids that didn't get to enjoy the masterpiece that was wind waker
By Aeyela 2013-01-23 11:42:20
Link | Citer | R

Kimble2013 said: »
Also, there is a generation of kids that didn't get to enjoy the masterpiece that was wind waker

I must have missed the news post that explained how every copy of Windwaker in existence had been burnt or something!
By Kimble2013 2013-01-23 11:46:29
Link | Citer | R

I must have missed the news post that explained how every copy of Windwaker in existence had been burnt or something!

Please, don't be dense.

I really have no idea what you even have an issue with. Wind Waker HD AND a new Zelda game. They arent taking resources away from one to do the other.
[+]
By Aeyela 2013-01-23 11:48:38
Link | Citer | R

Please, don't be dense.

Games are very easy to get hold of nowadays. There's more chance kids growing up today have played Windwaker than kids growing up back when it was new. Who's really being dense here?

I really have no idea what you even have an issue with. Wind Waker HD AND a new Zelda game. They arent taking resources away from one to do the other.

One new game + Remake = One new game.

One new game + another new game = two new games.

What is so hard to understand about this? I'm fully entitled to think this, considering how most remakes have gone with other titles from other companies. Oh, and entitled to think it because it's my opinion that I'd rather see two new games then one new game and a remake. You're being needlessly belligerent.
By Kimble2013 2013-01-23 11:50:39
Link | Citer | R

Because you would be a fool to think they would release 2 new zelda games in a short time frame when its usually 3-5 years between zelda games.

Hate to break it to you, but not having Wind Waker HD wouldnt have gotten you another zelda game.
[+]
By Aeyela 2013-01-23 11:51:18
Link | Citer | R

Because you would be a fool to think they would release 2 new zelda games in a short time frame when its usually 3-5 years between zelda games.

Hate to break it to you, but not having Wind Waker HD wouldnt have gotten you another zelda game.

You're such a ***.
By Kimble2013 2013-01-23 11:52:00
Link | Citer | R

You seem to have some anger issues, lol
 Siren.Novadragon
By Siren.Novadragon 2013-01-23 11:52:09
Link | Citer | R

I hate to say it but I agree with Kimble. Making 2 new Legend of Zelda games at the time would just double the delay of creation.
By Aeyela 2013-01-23 11:53:52
Link | Citer | R

You seem to have some anger issues, lol

Whatever you say. I don't equate not having time for people intent on being condescending to people to be the same as having anger issues. I just gave your needlessly aggressive attitude the response it deserved.

I hate to say it but I agree with Kimble. Making 2 new Legend of Zelda games at the time would just double the delay of creation.

He's perfectly right, yes. The way he expressed it was needlessly condescending just because our opinions were different.

Personally, I would prefer two new games than a remake and a new game. Whether or not it will happen is irrelevant. I'm allowed to want it whether Kimble thinks so or not!
By Kimble2013 2013-01-23 11:56:44
Link | Citer | R

I didn't mean to come across as condescending, but to be fair, you started it with a smart *** remark about all wind waker games being burned.

Really, we should all just be happy that there are new zelda games on the way, if you are a zelda fan.

You are free to want anything you want, im just saying its not very realistic.
 Siren.Novadragon
By Siren.Novadragon 2013-01-23 11:59:45
Link | Citer | R

Personally, I would prefer two new games than a remake and a new game. Whether or not it will happen is irrelevant. I'm allowed to want it whether Kimble thinks so or not!

I'm not going to be against it nor argue with it. But pulling that off would provide too much difficulty. Nintendo has always focused on one Legend of Zelda title when it comes to a new one. I preferred if they did really.

It would be really nice to have but I don't want them to release a Legend of Zelda title when the WII U is arriving to it's replacement. When they did remakes, they actually put extra stuff in them. Just like Ocarina of Time for example.

Master Quest which was released on Limited Edition Wind Waker. But with much higher difficulty. Plus a mirrored area system.
By Aeyela 2013-01-23 11:59:50
Link | Citer | R

I didn't mean to come across as condescending, but to be fair, you started it with a smart *** remark about all wind waker games being burned.

It wasn't smartarse. I was actually making a good point. It's even easier now to get hold of games, for you to use that as some kind of argument perplexed me. I'd actually go so far as to say it's easier for kids to play games nowadays than it was for kids at the time of release.

Mostly piracy related, of course, but that doesn't take away from how easy it is to get hold of a copy of a game if you really wanted to play it. And largely thanks to exposure of Zelda thanks to the success of recent games, I'd bet a lot of people who've played the new games have gone back to play the original SNES or Gamecube ones.

Really, we should all just be happy that there are new zelda games on the way, if you are a zelda fan.

This I agree with, and in spite of my desire for new games over remakes I'll probably still get it... And sorry for the *** comment. I honestly couldn't think of much better. /shame
First Page 2 3 ... 12 13 14 ... 17 18 19