Bahamut.Jetackuu
Serveur: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Jetackuu
By Bahamut.Jetackuu 2011-06-23 21:22:58
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Ramuh.Austar said:
If you played it after the 64 ones, I could see why that would be the case, I suppose. Dunno, I just liked warping between worlds, and laser master sword was cool. I can't speak much on the DS ones, haven't played them.

I did actually skip that one. As a kid I completed Zelda and Zelda II then I for some reason skipped LTTP and played Link's awakening instead. Then I played OoT and tried to go back to LTTP and it was just... weird.

I can play through the whole thing in less than a half a day off memory getting all the items.

but now that you mention it the character development is kinda NES style, however it's still an amazing game.
 Phoenix.Fredjan
Serveur: Phoenix
user: Fredjan
By Phoenix.Fredjan 2011-06-23 21:22:59
Link | Citer | R

I also remember getting in the ghost ship.
Man, that was badass. And creepy.
 Cerberus.Wolfshadow
Serveur: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Wolfshadow 2011-06-23 21:23:37
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Fredjan said:
Cerberus.Wolfshadow said:
Sylph.Spency said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
OoT and Link's Awakening are my favourites,

LTTP and Majora's are close behind. I liked the original as well. I didn't think TP was all that great, but I wouldn't mind giving it another go.

I've never played Windwaker. Maybe I should.
I would, it's really unique and certain elements of the game are only found in Windwaker, even if you don't like cell shading. No other LoZ game will have you being eaten by a giant freakin Hurricane if you don't have the Fairy Bow and blown off to a whole different part of the world, or the constant fear of being surprised by a giant squid that draws you in with a giant whirlpool and you're left to circle helplessly as you get eaten D:. It's really something else.

I actually *** hated these:
oh my god, peahats
*boomerangs it*
Phew its finally go-
*it flies back up*
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
 Shiva.Flionheart
Serveur: Shiva
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-06-23 21:33:04
Link | Citer | R

redeads are by far the creepiest things in the game.

Unless you're wearing the captains mask or the gibdo mask.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Jesi
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: Jesi
By Lakshmi.Jesi 2011-06-23 21:34:31
Link | Citer | R

I have beaten it easily about 30 times.

I would sit down and do a speed run and beat it in a little over an hour. Man I love zelda.
[+]
 Cerberus.Wolfshadow
By Cerberus.Wolfshadow 2011-06-23 21:35:46
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Flionheart said:
redeads are by far the creepiest things in the game.

Unless you're wearing the captains mask or the gibdo mask.
No, they're still creepy >_>
During that whole segment, I had to make sure my hand was like, not anywhere near the C-pad so I didn't accidentally take off the mask. And the section where you go down into the little girl's basement to open the closet and find, well,
, I nearly ***myself back then.

edit: And of course, we've all seen it:
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Jetackuu
By Bahamut.Jetackuu 2011-06-23 21:37:53
Link | Citer | R

I got into them some, mostly on the gamecube disc.

Friend has a copy of masterquest that I want to run though.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-06-23 21:41:14
Link | Citer | R

Most people dislike windwaker a lot.
 Phoenix.Fredjan
Serveur: Phoenix
user: Fredjan
By Phoenix.Fredjan 2011-06-23 21:47:06
Link | Citer | R

I found OOT extremely boring after turning into Adult Link, tbh. I pretty much stopped playing after that... lol
 Cerberus.Blutantaru
By Cerberus.Blutantaru 2011-06-23 22:05:31
Link | Citer | R

Ocarina of Time is my absolute favorite. I would play it over and over again on the N64. Now that it's come out for the 3ds (only reason I actually bought one) it's like a dream come true being able to play it wherever I go.

Majora's Mask is probably my second favorite along with Twilight Princess. The Windwaker was really fun too.
 Ragnarok.Raenil
Serveur: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Raenil 2011-06-23 22:07:48
Link | Citer | R

Love the entire series. The ones I've played anyway. Haven't touched the DS ones.

LttP was the first game I ever beat. I've played through it 17 times, at least and remember how to get everything. Well, that's a lie. I NEVER managed to beat the *** digging game for the last Piece of Heart. Easily spent 4-5 hours in any play through attempting it. Makes me rage. :<

OoT has the best memories for me. My grandpa and I worked through it together the first time. Then I proceeded to beat it 15+ times after that. Now that I think about it though, I've never done a 100% run of it. I should get on that.

Majora's Mask is my favorite. I like how much you have to interact with everyone in that world. I liked how morbid it was. How dark it was. I also loved the various link forms. I did a 100% run for that. Fierce Deities Mask is amazing. Games fairly short if you don't do any of the side quests though.

Love Windwaker. Unfortunately, I've never managed to beat it. Either memory card being stolen, game being erased by a careless brother, or said brother throwing a tantrum and snapping the disk in half. I raged hard.

I enjoyed Twilight Princess, but it wasn't as... awe inspiring I guess. Solid and fun same, but it didn't attract me like the others did. :/

Link's Awakening was just sad. Fun... but sad. ;_;

Never finished Seasons/Ages. I've got the cartridges around here somewhere... I'll probably just emulate them though, since my GBC/A are long gone.
[+]
 Bahamut.Jetackuu
By Bahamut.Jetackuu 2011-06-23 22:12:30
Link | Citer | R

Ragnarok.Raenil said:
Love the entire series. The ones I've played anyway. Haven't touched the DS ones.

LttP was the first game I ever beat. I've played through it 17 times, at least and remember how to get everything. Well, that's a lie. I NEVER managed to beat the *** digging game for the last Piece of Heart. Easily spent 4-5 hours in any play through attempting it. Makes me rage. :<

OoT has the best memories for me. My grandpa and I worked through it together the first time. Then I proceeded to beat it 15+ times after that. Now that I think about it though, I've never done a 100% run of it. I should get on that.

Majora's Mask is my favorite. I like how much you have to interact with everyone in that world. I liked how morbid it was. How dark it was. I also loved the various link forms. I did a 100% run for that. Fierce Deities Mask is amazing. Games fairly short if you don't do any of the side quests though.

Love Windwaker. Unfortunately, I've never managed to beat it. Either memory card being stolen, game being erased by a careless brother, or said brother throwing a tantrum and snapping the disk in half. I raged hard.

I enjoyed Twilight Princess, but it wasn't as... awe inspiring I guess. Solid and fun same, but it didn't attract me like the others did. :/

Link's Awakening was just sad. Fun... but sad. ;_;

Never finished Seasons/Ages. I've got the cartridges around here somewhere... I'll probably just emulate them though, since my GBC/A are long gone.

Hmm I usually get the heart in 1 try anymore...

The GBA one may have upped the chance though..
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-06-23 22:17:10
Link | Citer | R

The Anju/Kafei sidequest in MM was simply amazing.
 Leviathan.Draylo
Serveur: Leviathan
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2011-06-23 22:20:59
Link | Citer | R

Ocarina of time and Majora's mask were the only ones I really enjoyed, twilight princess was ok.
 Bahamut.Jetackuu
By Bahamut.Jetackuu 2011-06-23 22:22:37
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Draylo said:
Ocarina of time and Majora's mask were the only ones I really enjoyed, twilight princess was ok.

I've had TP for years now, and have yet to actually play it..

GameCube version

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Bismarck.Antonious
Serveur: Bismarck
user: Antonious
By Bismarck.Antonious 2011-06-23 22:37:19
Link | Citer | R

I didn't like Majora's Mask that much. Also, Windwaker was ok but I felt like they stretched the game out making you find the 8 shards or whatever.

I like ALTTP and Ocarina a lot, they are probably my 2 favorite. Zelda 2 the adventures of link is what I played the most as a kid though.
 Bahamut.Jetackuu
By Bahamut.Jetackuu 2011-06-23 22:42:03
Link | Citer | R

OK that's it, I'm finding the rom for GBC version of ALA and firing up an emulator.

(I own the game so I don't want to hear it, I just don't know where it or my gbc is)
 Lakshmi.Ryanx
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: ryanx
By Lakshmi.Ryanx 2011-06-23 22:42:10
Link | Citer | R

orical of ages and seasons was bad *** doing a linked game
[+]
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-06-23 22:45:28
Link | Citer | R

The Zelda timeline is fascinating too.

I believe the splitting timeline theory on it.

As in OoT had 2 very different outcomes, a world with Link and a world without Link.
 Cerberus.Wolfshadow
By Cerberus.Wolfshadow 2011-06-23 22:47:22
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Flionheart said:
The Zelda timeline is fascinating too.

I believe the splitting timeline theory on it.

As in OoT had 2 very different outcomes, a world with Link and a world without Link.
Isn't the new skyward sword game supposed to take place before OoT or something? :s
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2011-06-23 22:48:56
Link | Citer | R

yeah Skyward sword is going to predate OoT but not Minish cap iirc.

It's the origins of the Master Sword.
 Cerberus.Wolfshadow
By Cerberus.Wolfshadow 2011-06-23 22:52:01
Link | Citer | R

Ballin'
 Ramuh.Laffter
Serveur: Ramuh
user: Rocketpop
By Ramuh.Laffter 2011-06-23 22:57:37
Link | Citer | R

I freakin' love Wind Waker. It's MAGIC.

Edit: Double posted, got too excited. >__>
 Bahamut.Seanna
user: Seanna
By Bahamut.Seanna 2011-06-23 22:57:48
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Flionheart said:
I swear to god Windwaker gave me acute Agoraphobia.
The Redead's in the 64's versions started mine, though Windwakers freaked me out with their added larger mouth effects and screaming elephant noises. Oh, and the various minibosses you meet... cannot forget Dead Hand. ; ;
 Sylph.Alcadias
Serveur: Sylph
user: Equinoxx
By Sylph.Alcadias 2011-06-23 22:59:38
Link | Citer | R

Id say my top 3 would be Majora's Mask, Twilight princess, and OOT. all the others i have played are really good too. Wind Waker would be 4th Link to The Past would be 5th :P
 Quetzalcoatl.Crystalchan
Leonardo da Clippi
Serveur: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Crystalchan 2011-06-23 23:01:06
Link | Citer | R

I really liked Windwaker, the art style seemed really different and worked pretty well. Such cute faces, lol :>
 Bismarck.Moonlightespada
MSPaint Winner
Serveur: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Moonlightespada 2011-06-23 23:15:14
Link | Citer | R

have always loved the entire series. One of my first memories is actualy playing the original nes game as a young child. Face has to be Twilight Princess. Had it reserved for 2 years(friggin postponements for fine tuning paid off) game was really well done. Spent a week playing it straight (work paid vaca yay lol) just to get 100% in it

And speaking of OoT anyone remember WTF to find the guy to give the bunny hood to? Been to damn long since I played it last ><
First Page 2 3 ... 17 18 19