users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Funny things people do
Funny things people do
First Page 2 3
Serveur: Odin
Game: FFXI
By Odin.Dirtyfinger 2009-03-21 11:43:33
Link | Citer | R

This thread is for all the funny things people do inside partys or outside or whatever really.

I am writing this as i was in a party in Caedarva Mire a few nights ago as RDM, and there was a certain JP WHM in there who would cast Silena on himself after the imps casted his silence AOE move, where is the logic in that i ask!? I was more amused and confused than angry lol
 Hades.Kvazz
Serveur: Hades
user: kvazz
By Hades.Kvazz 2009-03-21 11:45:10
Link | Citer | R

haha! /sigh =p
 Ifrit.Haseyo
Serveur: Ifrit
user:
By Ifrit.Haseyo 2009-03-21 11:46:01
 Delete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

A Pld in campaign battle.
I attack a mob, he comes to help.
He gets hate.
He turns around until I get hate again, then starts attacking again.
I'm the freking Blu/Whm, shouldn't I be the one turning around avoiding getting my *** handed to? o.o
Serveur: Fairy
user: effedup
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-03-21 12:02:33
Link | Citer | R

Leveling my little level 12 BLU with a friend, minding my own business, and start getting tells:

User submitted image

User submitted image

LOLWUT?
 Ifrit.Haseyo
user:
By Ifrit.Haseyo 2009-03-21 12:11:14

POLLEN WEWT
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-03-21 12:17:37
Link | Citer | R

Haseyo said:
POLLEN WEWT

ya, god what a *** it was to learn that freakin' spell, musta went through 30 bees lol
 Ifrit.Haseyo
user:
By Ifrit.Haseyo 2009-03-21 12:19:12

Hehe, did you ever find out who that was? o.O
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-03-21 12:25:28
Link | Citer | R

Haseyo said:
Hehe, did you ever find out who that was? o.O

Nope, I interrogated everyone in my LS just to see if someone was *** with me on an alt or something (in my LS definitely a possibility ^^), but just some random person... ^^

Really, who does that?? Just /sea all "oooh, I wanna cyber with them!" lol
 Shiva.Artemicion
Serveur: Shiva
user:
By Shiva.Artemicion 2009-03-21 14:01:11

One time a RNG friend of mine got pestered for a D2 by a JP party member after the party disbanded and split for like 5 minutes until he finally realized that he was a Ranger and not a Black Mage.
 Fairy.Antigone
user: jarredpoe
By Fairy.Antigone 2009-03-21 14:09:44
Link | Citer | R

OMG my friend Spyda got that /tell "You Cyber" just like 3 days ago, He was so confused he thought for sure one of was *** with him too. Thats so funny I cant wait to tell him about you getting it lol....
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-03-21 14:25:18
Link | Citer | R

Antigone said:
OMG my friend Spyda got that /tell "You Cyber" just like 3 days ago, He was so confused he thought for sure one of was *** with him too. Thats so funny I cant wait to tell him about you getting it lol....

LOL Fairy's got a serial cyber bandit! ^^

I wish I could remember the person's name, I blacked it out and promptly lost the original screens...woulda made an interesting player warning lol
 Bahamut.Etrayis
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Etrayis
By Bahamut.Etrayis 2009-03-21 14:27:27
Link | Citer | R

LMAO Player Warning: "name" Everyone be careful of this serial cyberer on the loose. If you see them, be warned they may attempt to cyber you. Contact the proper authorities immediately.
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-03-21 14:31:07
Link | Citer | R

Etrayis said:
LMAO Player Warning: "name" Everyone be careful of this serial cyberer on the loose. If you see them, be warned they may attempt to cyber you. Contact the proper authorities immediately.

Just as valid as some of the other player warnings that show up here lol

"I got cyber raped by _____ and all I got was this lousy screenshot" ^^
 Kujata.Houshisama
Serveur: Kujata
By Kujata.Houshisama 2009-03-21 14:31:21
Link | Citer | R

I need an adult!
 Bahamut.Etrayis
By Bahamut.Etrayis 2009-03-21 14:34:03
Link | Citer | R

Cyber raped lol.

/tell >> I'm taking your shirt off.
/tell << No don't!
 Carbuncle.Sterling
Serveur: Carbuncle
user: Sterling
By Carbuncle.Sterling 2009-03-21 14:38:07
Link | Citer | R

Gambling Shouts. Fail.
 Fairy.Claudus
user: Claudus
By Fairy.Claudus 2009-03-21 16:19:28
Link | Citer | R

I got a random tell from a person called Holly, conversation went something like:
Holly>> hello
>>Holly hello..?
Holly>> oops sorry wrong person hello anyway lol
Holly>> sexy man hehe

...the end
 Odin.Liela
user: Liela
By Odin.Liela 2009-03-21 16:46:01
Link | Citer | R

I was in Castle Oztroja once, on rng/nin with a party to kill the fish monster for paladin af for a friend. I've gotten crap before from being in there on ranger, apparently people think I am going to widescan up all their NM's. So I put in my /sea comment that I was there for the af and did not want any NM's besides the fish. Over the course of the ~15-20 minutes we were in there, I got about 5 /tells from people who wanted me to scan and tell them where the NM's were. When I /sea'ed one of the people who asked me, he was in Bastok! Not even close to Castle Oztroja! I lol'ed.
 Bahamut.Etrayis
By Bahamut.Etrayis 2009-03-21 20:52:14
Link | Citer | R

Here's a fun one. Had a PLD in a party last night. Each pull she would engage the mob and hit it while the mages cure bombed the puller. Then they would of course get hate and after a few hits the PLD would provoke. I asked her why she was waiting until half way through the fight to provoke and she responded "I'm keeping provoke ready in case a mage gets hate." I laughed but kindly explained how hate builds up and it is necessary to provoke off of the puller so that you can actually tank. For the rest of the party she would provoke once at the start of the fight then wait until a mage got hate long after a second provoke would be ready and say "See I told you that I need to keep provoke ready." This made me laugh so hard at what some people in this game are like.
 Fenrir.Shindo
Serveur: Fenrir
user: Shindo
By Fenrir.Shindo 2009-03-22 01:38:18
Link | Citer | R

I remember getting into a 55+ bird party once. Everything was going good until about 2 or 3 mobs in our RNG suddenly depops. So I look at the member list and it says his zone is Mordion. My LS got a good laugh out of random pt member getting jailed.
 Fenrir.Omnitank
Serveur: Fenrir
user: Omnitank
By Fenrir.Omnitank 2009-03-22 02:04:17
Link | Citer | R

When I am farming in a zone and bored and not much activity on LS I /t random ppl in the zone. I tell them they are my friend for the day and talk to them. Some people are cool and will chat, others get mad yell and cuss me out. I always have a good time.
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-03-22 02:38:56
Link | Citer | R

Shindo said:
I remember getting into a 55+ bird party once. Everything was going good until about 2 or 3 mobs in our RNG suddenly depops. So I look at the member list and it says his zone is Mordion. My LS got a good laugh out of random pt member getting jailed.

Nice ^^
 Unicorn.Tinysalmon
Serveur: Unicorn
By Unicorn.Tinysalmon 2009-03-24 22:25:36
Link | Citer | R

Was doing Nyzul few weeks back, and WHM was trying to cure or refresh me <forgot the details>
but but but... he casted something else instead. despite me /p in caps
"STOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO <call>"
"STOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP"

Teleport Holla

Thanks a lot

his explanation was wrong macro

i really really laughed till i cry, i was still pissed at him though ^^
 Ragnarok.Psyence
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Psyence
By Ragnarok.Psyence 2009-03-25 00:53:06
Link | Citer | R

Xxnumbertwoxx said:
woulda made an interesting player warning lol

for once :)
 Garuda.Hypnotizd
Serveur: Garuda
user: hypnotizd
By Garuda.Hypnotizd 2009-03-25 01:46:56
Link | Citer | R

When I'm bored and walking through a zone, sometimes I will see people soloing or whatever. I'll /comfort the mob and shake my head at whoever is fighting it. Usually I get a funny look or no response. One time someone responded and had a short conversation. Gave me a chuckle. =)

User submitted image
 Odin.Blazza
user: Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2009-03-25 02:00:44
Link | Citer | R

Nice lol.

Tinysalmon said:
Was doing Nyzul few weeks back, and WHM was trying to cure or refresh me <forgot the details>
but but but... he casted something else instead. despite me /p in caps
"STOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO <call>"
"STOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP"

Teleport Holla

Thanks a lot

his explanation was wrong macro

i really really laughed till i cry, i was still pissed at him though ^^

There is sooooo no excuse for this, how out of it do you need to be to not realise you're casting holla? It's not like you only have 2 seconds to react.

Actually, speaking of long casting time on tele spells, I was playing around with them one day, seeing how far I could run before coming back to the same spot and having the spell still cast. I could stand on the steps next to the crystal, start casting then run down the steps and underneath where I started casting, and it would still go off :o
 Ragnarok.Anye
user: Anye
By Ragnarok.Anye 2009-03-25 04:03:53
Link | Citer | R

Etrayis said:
Here's a fun one. Had a PLD in a party last night. Each pull she would engage the mob and hit it while the mages cure bombed the puller. Then they would of course get hate and after a few hits the PLD would provoke. I asked her why she was waiting until half way through the fight to provoke and she responded "I'm keeping provoke ready in case a mage gets hate." I laughed but kindly explained how hate builds up and it is necessary to provoke off of the puller so that you can actually tank. For the rest of the party she would provoke once at the start of the fight then wait until a mage got hate long after a second provoke would be ready and say "See I told you that I need to keep provoke ready." This made me laugh so hard at what some people in this game are like.

/paladin cry ; ; WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY....
 Ragnarok.Anye
user: Anye
By Ragnarok.Anye 2009-03-25 04:06:41
Link | Citer | R

My taru friend Shay just recently got D2, and he's so into this whole "Blind invite D2" thing. It's hilariously aggravating XD <33333
 Asura.Reublucian
Serveur: Asura
user:
By Asura.Reublucian 2009-03-25 04:38:16

MY mom knocked over my 360 with the ffxi disc inside of it, now I have to go back to the ps2, and I can't get into sky again. -.-
First Page 2 3