Augmenting Armor.

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Augmenting Armor.
Augmenting Armor.
 Shiva.Artemicion
Serveur: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user:
By Shiva.Artemicion 2009-03-19 14:29:43
 Delete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

All they say is early April. It's pretty vague and they're always subject to being postponed but needless to say I'm greatly looking forward to this.
 Valefor.Quickmart
Serveur: Valefor
user: Forg
By Valefor.Quickmart 2009-03-19 16:10:02
Link | Citer | R

My only concern is will we have a way to remove augs to change them or (since they already said can't sell augmented gear) sell the base item.

I'd have preferred they just strip aug off like they do signed names but I think its probable they either expect us to simply toss the item when we are done with it or did not consider inventory issues at all (you won't be able to mule this stuff remember). The average player isn't going to go for throwing away anything unless its dirt cheap.
 Fairy.Tbest
Serveur: Fairy
user: Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-03-19 16:22:28
Link | Citer | R

I dunno... I wouldn't mind Augmenting pretty much all of the gear I'm currently using on my Monk. Even the SH+1, Chiv. Chain, Ecphoria Ring, Amemet +1, Cerberus Mantle, etc. etc.
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
Serveur: Gilgamesh
user: alyria
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2009-03-19 16:32:13
Link | Citer | R

I dunno but the way this looks, I may rack up some gil using my clothcraft mule if some items are made by cloth :P
 Fairy.Tbest
Serveur: Fairy
user: Tbest
By Fairy.Tbest 2009-03-19 16:40:04
Link | Citer | R

Yeah. It might be a nice bonus to most crafts that make armor. Not so much on the Cooking though.

Our group is working on getting Shot his bc gp to get the glasses and then get him the leathercraft gloves asap for some SH action.
The update might be pretty nice with 100+2 BC, 95+2 Alch, 94+2 Cooking, 92+2 WW, and 84 CC in our group.