Forum » FFXI » General » Cure 5?
Cure 5?
Serveur: Titan
Game: FFXI
By Titan.Darkestknight 2011-03-11 18:53:52
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Draylo said:
Titan.Darkestknight said:
I wonder if they told you from 90-99 you wouldn't get any spells for BLU if you'd still feel the same.

When a spell becomes sub job level for ANY job, it just makes sense to upgrade the actual jobs that do it in the process.

Um no, and how the hell do you know if they won't get any new spells...? All jobs are receiving new ***in the mail next update. Also /blu gets cocoon, one of the best defensive blu spells available, do you see me bitchin? /rdm gets convert... /whm stona etc etc.

Hmmm. Tactical Parry, here we come. :)

/RDM gets a LOT more than Convert, whereas other job abilities were gimped or removed fullstop as subjob, Eitherway I could care less about that.

You're acting like we're asking for something over powering it's a higher tier cure it's not something game breaking.

WHM will forever be the main healer they've got amazingly good equipment and so on since the old days when RDM ruled healing, not to mention a load of Refresh gear and Cure Casting time gear.
 Leviathan.Draylo
Serveur: Leviathan
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2011-03-11 18:55:02
Link | Citer | R

Not for the majority of the content in abbyssea atm. Only a handful of NM's would make rdm pretty obsolete to a whm and even then it wouldn't be anything they couldn't handle. RDM would be able to help nuke to speed fight up in lowman or they could proc grellow better than WHM can (outside of near lightsday). Paralyze2 and slow2 are obviously stronger than whm's 1's. If not game breaking they are at least a small increase in ease.
 Bahamut.Dasva
Serveur: Bahamut
user: dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2011-03-11 19:03:42
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Draylo said:
Enspells?
15 skill for one more point of DMG is a bit much.
Leviathan.Draylo said:
Stoneskin?
Is capped at 350 and is more or less capable of being capped by any mage job now.
It's 20 for T1 enspells.

And you mean capable of being capped any job /rdm. You can cap stoneskin with 0 skill and 180 mnd :). With capped /rdm skill 137 mnd.
Serveur: Titan
By Titan.Darkestknight 2011-03-11 19:08:04
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Dasva said:
Leviathan.Draylo said:
Enspells?
15 skill for one more point of DMG is a bit much.
Leviathan.Draylo said:
Stoneskin?
Is capped at 350 and is more or less capable of being capped by any mage job now.
It's 20 for T1 enspells.

And you mean capable of being capped any job /rdm. You can cap stoneskin with 0 skill and 180 mnd :). With capped /rdm skill 137 mnd.

Bleh, even worse.

Yeah, I was just on about the Enhancing Skill alone jobs get

For example:
PLD - Skill 280 + ~18 MND caps it.
BLM - Skill 255 + ~30 MND caps it.
WHM - Skill 315 + ~5 MND caps it.

Obviously not 100% sure that's right as I don't know the base MND the jobs get at 90 so I assumed around 65 for PLD and 62 for BLM, 70 for WHM. By all means fix it if you know it.
 Leviathan.Draylo
Serveur: Leviathan
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2011-03-11 19:08:47
Link | Citer | R

There a lot of +SS items now thankfully, if not there's always haste gear.