PLD Brew How?

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Paladin » PLD brew how?
PLD brew how?
 Quetzalcoatl.Zagam
Serveur: Quetzalcoatl
Game: FFXI
user: Jamesfk
By Quetzalcoatl.Zagam 2011-02-16 16:30:42
Link | Citer | R

Caitsith.Lyall said:

Um...what?

If you're speaking strictly solo, wow, holy ***, a job that can heal itself outperforms one that can't. That isn't to say that PLD/??? WOULD outperform a MNK/??? solo, just saying that you haven't proven anything by providing the unlikely scenario of "w/o heal support."

My WAR can change clear demilune abyssite to colorful in six seconds, can your paladin do that?

Talking about solo capability in an unrealistic situation is moot, like my above example. Paladin doesn't flat-out destroy anything in this game, and never really has. I like the job too, it is always the second job I take to level cap after a raise, but pretending it has no flaws is just as bad as the people saying it has all of them.

Don't be as blind as the people you're arguing with; they have points. Closing your ears to yell NUH UH IN MY WORLD PALADIN RAWKS!!!!!!!1111ONEoneuno just makes you look dumb.

Anyway. So as to not entirely derail, magical ws > physical for the most part while brewing on Paladin, etc etc what everyone else has said.
learn to read. I never said pld rawks !!1111!! Im just replying to all the mnk RAWK!11!!! retards that cant see anything outside there bandwagon world, and use pld because that's the job that continues to get the mnk wagon moving. NOTHING in this game needs pld, and NOTHING needs mnk. MNK is just as much a leech as pld is as is most jobs out there. Theres a few key jobs needed for ffxi mnk is definitely not one of them, nor is pld.
 Odin.Skeero
Serveur: Odin
By Odin.Skeero 2011-02-16 16:33:44
Link | Citer | R

Nor is rdm or dnc. War,nin,blu,brd,blm are the only needed jobs in abyssea. If you want things to get done smoother and more efficient use a mnk. If you want things to get done slowly and sloppy use a pld.

Edit: Mnk is THE bandwagon job atm. A year ago it was Sam, Years before that it was Nin and rdm. Who knows what it will be after abyssea is over. But there must be a reason people are bandwagoning these jobs. maybe because they are good? I guess we will never know.
 Bahamut.Dasva
Serveur: Bahamut
user: dasva
By Bahamut.Dasva 2011-02-16 16:44:02
Link | Citer | R

Don't need brd but you might need whm for procs
 Alexander.Nepharite
Serveur: Alexander
user: nepharite
By Alexander.Nepharite 2011-02-16 16:55:30
Link | Citer | R

To answer the OP, I've done 15k sanguine against shinryu and around 36k to other NMs.
 Caitsith.Lyall
Serveur: Caitsith
user: Lyall
By Caitsith.Lyall 2011-02-16 20:40:30
Link | Citer | R

Quetzalcoatl.Zagam said:
Caitsith.Lyall said:

Um...what?

If you're speaking strictly solo, wow, holy ***, a job that can heal itself outperforms one that can't. That isn't to say that PLD/??? WOULD outperform a MNK/??? solo, just saying that you haven't proven anything by providing the unlikely scenario of "w/o heal support."

My WAR can change clear demilune abyssite to colorful in six seconds, can your paladin do that?

Talking about solo capability in an unrealistic situation is moot, like my above example. Paladin doesn't flat-out destroy anything in this game, and never really has. I like the job too, it is always the second job I take to level cap after a raise, but pretending it has no flaws is just as bad as the people saying it has all of them.

Don't be as blind as the people you're arguing with; they have points. Closing your ears to yell NUH UH IN MY WORLD PALADIN RAWKS!!!!!!!1111ONEoneuno just makes you look dumb.

Anyway. So as to not entirely derail, magical ws > physical for the most part while brewing on Paladin, etc etc what everyone else has said.
learn to read. I never said pld rawks !!1111!! Im just replying to all the mnk RAWK!11!!! retards that cant see anything outside there bandwagon world, and use pld because that's the job that continues to get the mnk wagon moving. NOTHING in this game needs pld, and NOTHING needs mnk. MNK is just as much a leech as pld is as is most jobs out there. Theres a few key jobs needed for ffxi mnk is definitely not one of them, nor is pld.

Okay, I was being nice.

You sound like a butthurt paladin who's upset he's outclassed in every way by even the bandwagon monks. Calling monk just as much as a leech as paladin is comical at best, delusional at worst.

Edit: Maybe you're just using a different definition for the term "leech." I use it to refer to any spot taken without justification, i.e. using a paladin in a DD position, etc.
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Zagam
By Quetzalcoatl.Zagam 2011-02-16 20:49:07
Link | Citer | R

You weren't being nice you were being an idiot, but that seems like a full time job for you.

And yes I was using the term leech in a different way, again learn to read.
 Caitsith.Lyall
By Caitsith.Lyall 2011-02-16 20:50:53
Link | Citer | R

no u? Nice come back.

But then again, you think paladin and monk are on the same level, so... Yeah.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Phoenix.Fredjan
Serveur: Phoenix
user: Fredjan
By Phoenix.Fredjan 2011-02-16 20:51:15
Link | Citer | R

Quetzalcoatl.Zagam said:

MNK is just as much a leech as pld is as is most jobs out there.
Unless the MNK in question doesn't have Ascetic's Fury/Victory Smite, or the PLD in question has Chant Du Cygne/badass DD gear....
->
 Caitsith.Lyall
By Caitsith.Lyall 2011-02-16 20:56:43
Link | Citer | R

Quetzalcoatl.Zagam said:
You weren't being nice you were being an idiot, but that seems like a full time job for you.

Quetzalcoatl.Zagam said:

And MNK is not a leech how? everything in this game is about as you put it "leech". PLD isnt garbage the shitty attitude of most players that copy paste there entire game from forums is. MNK cant do ***w/o the heal support , you want to pull the leech card then pld absolutely flat out destroys mnk and jobs like dnc or rdm are the true king.

Please define. Enlighten me how MNK's DD and tank capability are equal to a PLD.
 Ramuh.Lorzy
Serveur: Ramuh
user: Lorzy
By Ramuh.Lorzy 2011-02-16 21:01:39
Link | Citer | R

guys i made up my own definition of a commonly used term but u r all idiots for not knowing wtf i mean
[+]
 Phoenix.Destinn
Serveur: Phoenix
user: Destinn
By Phoenix.Destinn 2011-02-16 23:28:06
Link | Citer | R

With what <<Some>> of these people have said about weapon skills to brew with, keep in mind it is a brew.. Read up on the NM you(your ls mate?) are about to brew and decide on best WS+atmas to use for it because I'm pretty sure whatever NM it is, done with preparation you will kill it before 3 minutes are up, even as PLD!

After a few brews you'll find what suits you best! good luck~
 Quetzalcoatl.Zagam
By Quetzalcoatl.Zagam 2011-02-17 08:46:18
Link | Citer | R

Caitsith.Lyall said:
Quetzalcoatl.Zagam said:

Quetzalcoatl.Zagam said:

And MNK is not a leech how? everything in this game is about as you put it "leech". PLD isnt garbage the shitty attitude of most players that copy paste there entire game from forums is. MNK cant do ***w/o the heal support , you want to pull the leech card then pld absolutely flat out destroys mnk and jobs like dnc or rdm are the true king.

Please define. Enlighten me how MNK's DD and tank capability are equal to a PLD.
Where in teh F*&^% did I ever say pld is on the same level and mnk for DD, again LEAR TO READ idiot. the 10 ppl posting after are just as bloody dumb as you, im not ADVOCATING PLD you twits. do I really need to spell this out for you , or are you going to actually read what I said instead of you HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE completely wrong comebacks? the morons on this forum have reached alla level of stupid.
 Ramuh.Krizz
Serveur: Ramuh
user: Krizz
By Ramuh.Krizz 2011-02-17 09:20:37
Link | Citer | R

Topicbans have been issued.
Serveur: Titan
user: batboy267
By Titan.Darkwizardzin 2011-02-17 09:28:09
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Krizz said:
Topicbans have been issued.
Maybe we should just lock this thread all together :/ I think the OP got everything he needs from it.