Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 22598 22599 22600 ... 22625 22626 22627
 Asura.Thunderjet
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Thunderjet 2024-05-24 06:08:38
Link | Citer | R

do colonization revies spawn now? been trying to find some to progress my brother into adoulin to warp foret and stuff seems not spawning XD
By RadialArcana 2024-05-24 06:44:25
Link | Citer | R

Imagine acting like this to someone, what a disgusting slob. You have to not even see them as a human being to act like this. What does she even want the picture for so bad, to put on her social media so it can get 2 likes?

All these influencers going to Japan is pushing more tourists to swarm there too, Pewdiepie was complaining about this and he is part of the problem.
[+]
By Pantafernando 2024-05-24 07:14:43
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Thunderjet said: »
do colonization revies spawn now? been trying to find some to progress my brother into adoulin to warp foret and stuff seems not spawning XD

Takes 1h foritto respawn iirc
 Garuda.Chanti
Serveur: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2024-05-24 08:55:16
Link | Citer | R

Viciouss said: »
Wonder if I am eligible despite not having Endwalker. Definitely haven't played since before COVID.
You are eligible.

Be aware that the usual format is 4 days, 96 hours, from the time you start downloading.
By Viciouss 2024-05-24 12:00:19
Link | Citer | R

Garuda.Chanti said: »
Wonder if I am eligible despite not having Endwalker. Definitely haven't played since before COVID.
You are eligible.

Be aware that the usual format is 4 days, 96 hours, from the time you start downloading.

Not gonna get much done in four days, that's wild.
 Ragnarok.Zeig
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Zeig
By Ragnarok.Zeig 2024-05-24 14:08:28
Link | Citer | R

I got so much done in the previous free period

I finished 1 cutscene
[+]
 Asura.Thunderjet
By Asura.Thunderjet 2024-05-24 14:12:01
Link | Citer | R

Man it sucks he needs to do imps again to progress after dinner invitations
 Asura.Thunderjet
By Asura.Thunderjet 2024-05-24 14:12:46
Link | Citer | R

Garuda.Chanti said: »
You are eligible.

Not gonna get much done in four days, that's wild.
Xiv is quick to finish aside from savage runs
By Pantafernando 2024-05-24 14:28:08
Link | Citer | R

First week at this new work, and it just made me feel like the worst person in the world.

So many hours of colleagues telling us their life story, achievements, emotions. They brought some parents to give IDs to their son/daughters. Others started to sing and ask to the crowd to sing together. So many stories of fight to achieve their life goals

And all this piece of ***of a dog could feel was that sverything was so cringe.
[+]
By Dodik 2024-05-24 15:06:58
Link | Citer | R

Got second hand cringe just reading that.
[+]
By jubes 2024-05-24 15:15:23
Link | Citer | R

Pantafernando said: »
First week at this new work, and it just made me feel like the worst person in the world.

So many hours of colleagues telling us their life story, achievements, emotions. They brought some parents to give IDs to their son/daughters. Others started to sing and ask to the crowd to sing together. So many stories of fight to achieve their life goals

did you get a job or join a cult?
[+]
 Carbuncle.Nynja
Serveur: Carbuncle
user: NynJa
By Carbuncle.Nynja 2024-05-24 15:32:45
Link | Citer | R

[+]
 Carbuncle.Nynja
Serveur: Carbuncle
user: NynJa
By Carbuncle.Nynja 2024-05-24 15:32:46
Link | Citer | R

[+]
 Bismarck.Nickeny
Serveur: Bismarck
user: Nickeny
By Bismarck.Nickeny 2024-05-24 15:38:18
Link | Citer | R

And all this piece of ***of a dog could feel was that sverything was so cringe

Hahah man I felt that level of cringe.
[+]
 Fenrir.Richybear
Serveur: Fenrir
user: Richybear
By Fenrir.Richybear 2024-05-24 15:45:31
Link | Citer | R

What a batshit crazy week. Had dental appt on Wednesday morning. Figured I'd crash at my folks place because my dentist is in the town I used to live in. Dad said he'd pick me up after work on Tuesday, then drive me back in after my appt on Wednesday. Was getting a molar pulled, so you never know how you'll feel afterwards.
Just after midnight my Mom knocks on the bedroom door saying something's up with Dad. So I go flying into the room, he's having a stroke and kinda flailing on the bed. I get her to call for ambulance and keep checking to see how Dad is doing. Left side he can move and he's squeezing my hand back, right side is droopy and doing nadda. EMS got there super quick, get him the clot busting shot to counter things and we get him loaded into the stretcher. Didn't really sleep the greatest going into dental appt and freezing didn't take the greatest because it had abscessed.
Was also pupper's 2nd bday, so at least there was something cool that day?
But now it's Friday and apparently my Dad is getting sent home, which seems really fast, but yay!

TL;DR Wednesday was balls, but everything seems good now. TGIF everyone! <3
[+]
By Pantafernando 2024-05-24 15:58:27
Link | Citer | R

jubes said: »

did you get a job or join a cult?

Eh, pretty sure its a cult, and the first week is a brainwash session.
[+]
By Pantafernando 2024-05-24 15:58:53
Link | Citer | R

It pays well, so Im ok to (pretend to) be a believer
By Pantafernando 2024-05-24 16:03:36
Link | Citer | R

Fenrir.Richybear said: »
What a batshit crazy week. Had dental appt on Wednesday morning. Figured I'd crash at my folks place because my dentist is in the town I used to live in. Dad said he'd pick me up after work on Tuesday, then drive me back in after my appt on Wednesday. Was getting a molar pulled, so you never know how you'll feel afterwards.
Just after midnight my Mom knocks on the bedroom door saying something's up with Dad. So I go flying into the room, he's having a stroke and kinda flailing on the bed. I get her to call for ambulance and keep checking to see how Dad is doing. Left side he can move and he's squeezing my hand back, right side is droopy and doing nadda. EMS got there super quick, get him the clot busting shot to counter things and we get him loaded into the stretcher. Didn't really sleep the greatest going into dental appt and freezing didn't take the greatest because it had abscessed.
But now it's Friday and apparently my Dad is getting sent home, which seems really fast, but yay!

Man, I hope he recovers the best quickly.
[+]
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2024-05-24 17:10:36
Link | Citer | R

Fenrir.Richybear said: »

Jeez man ; ; that's rough!
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2024-05-24 19:26:05
Link | Citer | R

YouTube Video Placeholder
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2024-05-24 20:46:50
Link | Citer | R

NEW SOUTH PARK!11!!!2@2!2!12111@2!!one
By kishr 2024-05-25 01:08:18
Link | Citer | R

RadialArcana said: »

Imagine acting like this to someone, what a disgusting slob. You have to not even see them as a human being to act like this. What does she even want the picture for so bad, to put on her social media so it can get 2 likes?

All these influencers going to Japan is pushing more tourists to swarm there too, Pewdiepie was complaining about this and he is part of the problem.

lol, tourist act weird here in tokyo also, I often laugh at them.
[+]
By Pantafernando 2024-05-25 02:41:34
Link | Citer | R

Good morning you who properly pay your taxes. And also you who illegaly evade yours.

And also good morning FBI, who is about to arrest the last one.

Make sure to also check his PC, mr police officer!
 Bahamut.Negan
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Negan
By Bahamut.Negan 2024-05-25 03:28:24
Link | Citer | R

And also good morning FBI
This reminded me I had a question I wanted to ask you guys not in the US. If somebody ran up on you in your country and said "Freeze FBI", would you uh, freeze? If I was walking down the street and someone said "Freeze Royal Mounted Police" or whatever, I'd tell them to *** themselves.

The reason I'm asking is I just watched a TV show called "FBI: International" and I find it quite weird that ppl seem to know what FBI is outside America. And that they have jurisdiction and some sort of power outside.
By Afania 2024-05-25 03:49:01
Link | Citer | R

Is your new job direct sales or something similar? They tend to act like cult because it works.
 Asura.Thunderjet
By Asura.Thunderjet 2024-05-25 03:53:48
Link | Citer | R

StreaminG Hellbade 2 its *** insane!!!
https://www.twitch.tv/ashcrow232
By kishr 2024-05-25 04:52:38
Link | Citer | R

this channel makes really cool vids using midjourney and elevenlabs AI.

here's their link for Metroid.
YouTube Video Placeholder
By Pantafernando 2024-05-25 06:04:42
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Negan said: »
If somebody ran up on you in your country and said "Freeze FBI", would you uh, freeze?

I generally use my Mirror Mail so that magick attacks wont hurt me so no, but thats me
[+]
By Pantafernando 2024-05-25 06:05:50
Link | Citer | R

I also am invulnerable to physical attacks, btw.

And native regen of 50% HP /tic and auto reraise, just in case
By Pantafernando 2024-05-25 06:13:53
Link | Citer | R

Afania said: »
Is your new job direct sales or something similar? They tend to act like cult because it works.

I left IT to try my luck as a programmer in this new home.

The company is huge so I dont have a job defined. I will undertake an internal recruitment to be hosted in a department.
First Page 2 3 ... 22598 22599 22600 ... 22625 22626 22627