Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 22597 22598 22599 ... 22624 22625 22626
By Draylo 2024-05-22 21:43:35
Link | Citer | R

My little FF9 collection so far, I'm trying to get the Invincible somewhere but I like how the poses came out.

[+]
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Serveur: Valefor
Game: FFXI
By Valefor.Prothescar 2024-05-22 21:46:26
Link | Citer | R

turtle tank UPGRADED

he bing chilling (and immediately ruined my feng shui)
[+]
By Draylo 2024-05-22 23:54:57
Link | Citer | R

My favorite paper Mario is out, it looks good. I wonder if they will also do the first game
 Ragnarok.Zeig
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Zeig
By Ragnarok.Zeig 2024-05-23 00:39:27
Link | Citer | R

Pantafernando said: »
A video got my attention here.

"FFX is NOT a love story - Philosophy and religious consevatism story"
On YouTube? In English? Couldn't find a video with that title, even using a VPN. Can you share the link?
 Asura.Eiryl
Serveur: Asura
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2024-05-23 00:57:02
Link | Citer | R

lul that ***looks like a blast (literally)
YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
By Pantafernando 2024-05-23 01:23:18
Link | Citer | R

Good morning you who toss a bait. And also you who is the one baited.

And also you that join the pond just because
By Pantafernando 2024-05-23 01:24:59
Link | Citer | R

Ragnarok.Zeig said: »

On YouTube? In English? Couldn't find a video with that title, even using a VPN. Can you share the link?

Yeah, it was in portuguese. Even the title I loosely translated.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rf2zeRNVb9g
[+]
By Pantafernando 2024-05-23 01:38:49
Link | Citer | R

In the same channel I also watched some review of old FFVII and got some extra tidbit that I hadnt during all those years.

I always considered Tifa and Aeris the best waifus but never got myself to decide what would be the "true" couple, because Cloud never was explicit (that I remember) which one he loved though you could always lean one way or another.

My first playthroughs (when I was very young) I didnt unlock Vicent so I never got the lore behind Zack. In a time that internet was still infant, it took some years before I could replay FF7 and finally unlock the basement of Shinra Mansion, and got all that juice lore of Zack. So even Zack x Aeris was kinda late news to me, and I always denied that couple (as kid, obviously I always thought Cloud super cool with that spiky hair and *** sword).

The tidbit information that I just learned yeserday was what was Cloud during the story? The guy said: Cloud had injected on him Jenova cells after the Nilbeheim accident for long 5 years, to the point he developed a Jenova self.

So, he concluded Cloud wasnt Cloud for the most part of the game. For the most part of the story, the group was following an artificial conciousness that was basically the same of those dark clothed guys in Nilbeheim after the accident, that unconciously would follow the great reunion, and would be under Sephiroths influence. I always considered that all that stuff was Sephiroth mind controlling Cloud, but I never thought it was something way deeper than that.

So, I just noticed if that was true, then Aeris never meet the real Cloud. All that relationship between Aeris and Cloud wasnt more that the relationship between Jenovas conciousness and her. So, it was all fake.

After so many years, I finally narrowed down my understanding about the game, and concluded the only couple that make sense then is Cloud x Tifa, because the real Cloud never met Aeris.

And after so many years, I dont feel like Cloud was the super cool guy. Hes more like a poor one
By kishr 2024-05-23 02:58:34
Link | Citer | R

@Draylo , maybe ask this guy to make u one.

https://n2herofigures.artstation.com/projects/QnLval

If you know a 3D software(Maya/Blender), then you can get FF9 FBX files from this link.
https://www.models-resource.com/pc_computer/finalfantasyix/
No Invincible on that link. But could DL the full game somewhere and rip the model and print it that way also.

Find a IMG rip of the game and export the models from a viewer.
Can then import the model into a 3d software to pose it, then export to a 3D printer.

Here's how to rip and view link:
https://www.models-resource.com/pc_computer/finalfantasyix/

Here's a FF9 model viewer, works kind of like Altana Viewer does.(needs ripped IMG game CD file, most likely disc 4):
https://web.archive.org/web/20170630205633/http://beta-reverseff9.rhcloud.com/

Some team used AI to mod the game to look higher quality.
https://sites.google.com/view/moguri-mod/home
[+]
By Draylo 2024-05-23 03:41:35
Link | Citer | R

Yes I just recently did that mod for steam deck and enjoying it, its also got a lot of other ones like custom characters and stuff. Pretty cool, thank you for the info, I would like to put a nice big one there behind the characters.
By Pantafernando 2024-05-23 04:24:53
Link | Citer | R

One annoying thing with IT/computer science subject is that is always questionable about reading technical books with more than 5 years.

Sometimes, old books spend pages and pages explaining a gimmick to bypass some language limitation at that time, some very complex stuff, when nowadays most language can figure out those gimmicks and propose new syntax that makes dozens of pages of explanation in one line simply command.

Unless its something very fundamental (thus less likely to change), books before 2020 arent a good idea to read
By RadialArcana 2024-05-23 04:41:49
Link | Citer | R

I hate how everything is called AI now, when literally none of it is AI at all and never will be. We are at stage 2 of "I'm a magician and I do real magic tricks"
[+]
By kishr 2024-05-23 05:19:40
Link | Citer | R

This a cool monster link also for ff9.

https://www.reddit.com/r/FinalFantasy/comments/ppe1dp/all_monsters_of_ffix_made_a_hd_bestiary_with/#lightbox

Someone ripped all the FF9 enemy models and lined them all up in a couple images.

If you right click a image and click 'open in a new tab', you can zoom into it really closely.
[+]
By Afania 2024-05-23 05:37:56
Link | Citer | R

After so many years, I finally narrowed down my understanding about the game, and concluded the only couple that make sense then is Cloud x Tifa, because the real Cloud never met Aeris.

I am under the impression that everytime when this issue was discussed in the FF community, majority of people agreed with Tifa is the correct choice for Cloud.

Funny how in remake I liked Aerith's character significantly more than Tifa's, and yet for whatever reason I often subconsciously pick Tifa when I had a choice between the two. I bet knowing the whole story from the OG secretly affected my choice.....
By Draylo 2024-05-23 05:51:46
Link | Citer | R

kishr said: »
This a cool monster link also for ff9.

https://www.reddit.com/r/FinalFantasy/comments/ppe1dp/all_monsters_of_ffix_made_a_hd_bestiary_with/#lightbox

Someone ripped all the FF9 enemy models and lined them all up in a couple images.

If you right click a image and click 'open in a new tab', you can zoom into it really closely.

Wow neat, thats really cool. I always wonder how to get other games to have their files viewed like altana viewer, so this is nice. I want to get a few monsters too, I like the Mistodon a lot and the beatrix/steiner scene made me want to get one. I saw this shadow box too and thought it look really neat.

By Pantafernando 2024-05-23 06:05:23
Link | Citer | R

RadialArcana said: »
I hate how everything is called AI now, when literally none of it is AI at all and never will be. We are at stage 2 of "I'm a magician and I do real magic tricks"

Its the current trend.

Cant blame bandwagoners, as Im particularly an adept to bandwagoning anyway.

Always stay in the winning side
By kishr 2024-05-23 06:18:02
Link | Citer | R

cool box! must of took some effort to do it.
By Wordspoken 2024-05-23 07:19:37
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Eiryl said: »
lul that ***looks like a blast (literally)
Ourageous game idea. I love the fact we get games like these.
[+]
By kishr 2024-05-23 08:22:53
Link | Citer | R

that vid nuts...
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2024-05-23 11:44:36
Link | Citer | R

[+]
 Ragnarok.Zeig
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Zeig
By Ragnarok.Zeig 2024-05-23 11:47:20
Link | Citer | R

Ragnarok.Zeig said: »

Yeah, it was in portuguese. Even the title I loosely translated.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rf2zeRNVb9g
Thanks

To be fair, philosophy (mostly existentialism) & religion (mostly Church Bad) are not uncommonly discussed in JRPGs, with varying degrees of depth
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
Serveur: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2024-05-23 12:48:07
Link | Citer | R

XIV is having another free login campaign. There are also several events ongoing that coincide with this.

https://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/freelogincampaign/
[+]
MSPaint Winner
Serveur: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: Leonkasai
By Leon Kasai 2024-05-23 13:01:31
Link | Citer | R

Garuda.Chanti said: »
XIV is having another free login campaign. There are also several events ongoing that coincide with this.

https://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/freelogincampaign/
Gold Saucer is the place to be! MGP rewards boosted +50%, Mog Tomes drop from GATEs, and the Fall Guys collab is back (MGP here confirmed boosted too). :D
I already have all the unique stuff from Fall Guys, so I'm gonna spend all my MGF on dyes ready for the 2-channel dyes in Dawntrail. >_>; <_<;
By Viciouss 2024-05-23 13:27:59
Link | Citer | R

Wonder if I am eligible despite not having Endwalker. Definitely haven't played since before COVID.
By kishr 2024-05-23 13:36:37
Link | Citer | R

there is a plugin to auto triple triad at a self instant npc to get 10mil(cap), so no point for this event in general.

the plugins are so crazy, you can make the game play the whole game auto.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Nynja
Serveur: Carbuncle
user: NynJa
By Carbuncle.Nynja 2024-05-23 16:16:56
Link | Citer | R

Venus Orb
Preloaded Rainbow box
Crepuscular Cloak

[+]
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2024-05-24 00:56:09
Link | Citer | R

Lucky!

Meanwhile...

My gil finally burnt too much of a hole in my pocket and I shelled out 39.4mil for a Warrior's Beads +2.

4/5ths +3 Empyrean Armor on WAR. All that remain are the feet.

Did a couple orbs. Job cards for jobs I don't use and death. Yeehaw. Wish I could get your sort of luck!
[+]
By Pantafernando 2024-05-24 01:37:57
Link | Citer | R

Good morning you who troll witha shirt. Also you who trolls with trousers. And also you who trolls with only a sock.

Love is the answer
By Pantafernando 2024-05-24 01:54:45
Link | Citer | R

Yesterday after work I went homw and noticed I had no ongoing video to watch. Neither any super interesting manga to read (currently reading a very slice of life one). Nor any game on progress.

So, I just read two chapters of that manga and went to sleep 1h earlier than usual.

Kinda felt empty yesterday.
By Pantafernando 2024-05-24 01:58:53
Link | Citer | R

Maybe I will try watching some old spin off of SMT play tonight. I think I will try SMT4 and 5 at some point so I will keep that for later.

Personas I think I will also give it a try so maybe the Devil Sagas path
First Page 2 3 ... 22597 22598 22599 ... 22624 22625 22626