Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 22276 22277 22278 ... 22553 22554 22555
By Draylo 2022-09-28 05:57:28
Link | Citer | R

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
By Jetackuu 2022-09-28 07:12:33
Link | Citer | R

Ragnarok.Jessikah said: »
Dr. Who is one of those things I'm sure I'd super-duper like if I really sat down and got into it, but I don't know where to start and I don't know if I have the time to expose myself to that entire fandom.

Can do what I did without losing to much. Start with the new Who. There's some things to be said about the old Who, but as some of the episodes are lost to time (ha) meh.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Serveur: Valefor
Game: FFXI
By Valefor.Prothescar 2022-09-28 11:06:10
Link | Citer | R

what the ***
[+]
By Draylo 2022-09-28 19:38:20
Link | Citer | R

A worse diglett ?

He can join Dugtrio
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Jessie
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2022-09-28 20:01:58
Link | Citer | R

Draylo said: »
He can join Dugtrio
That's not actually what's underneath Dugtrio. Canonically it's:
 Bahamut.Ravael
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2022-09-28 20:33:21
Link | Citer | R

Ragnarok.Jessikah said: »
Draylo said: »
He can join Dugtrio
That's not actually what's underneath Dugtrio. Canonically it's:

So, canonically, Brock is underground holding up Dugtrio? I knew it!
[+]
By Draylo 2022-09-29 08:43:46
Link | Citer | R

Trying to set up this emudeck emulation for steam deck and it's annoying so far. I figured how to get some to work. Apparently can't have sub folders to organize things... but it's really annoying dragging and dropping files, the track pad and touch pad don't help at all in desktop mode. Must be doing it wrong but then I can't open any of the emulators on the game mode.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2022-09-29 08:56:55
Link | Citer | R

You didn't run the steam rom manager or w/e it's called. It adds any rom and emu you install to the steam interface in game mode as if it were a native steam app. As far as subfolders it isn't much of an issue since emudeck already creates subfolders for every separate console and you can just organize games the way you want via the gui after that.

You should be doing all of your file management tasks in desktop mode with steam turned off when possible. This allows you to use the left and right triggers as mouse buttons.
[+]
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
Serveur: Asura
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2022-09-29 12:50:56
Link | Citer | R

Valefor.Esdain said: »
Asura.Vyre said: »
Esdainoes potatoes

Important information.

Asura.Vyre said: »
Tomato tornado Consuelo

Congrats on naming my first child. Consuelo loves it when I yell at her with her full name.

It's been 3 days, and I'm still thinking about this GIF lmao
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2022-09-29 15:24:54
Link | Citer | R

Hype for the wanted campaign
By Pantafernando 2022-09-29 17:51:55
Link | Citer | R

It has been ages since i last ate in a buffet with all-you-can-eat with meats...

In this situation, i ended eating more beefs than i usually do.

Not the cheapest though, neither the best. Damn japanese food generally add a lot more to the final price, for eceryone who dont eat a single sushi
 Garuda.Chanti
Serveur: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2022-09-29 17:53:44
Link | Citer | R

Ditched facebook today.

Highly recommend doing the same.
[+]
By Draylo 2022-09-29 17:53:53
Link | Citer | R

Valefor.Prothescar said: »
You didn't run the steam rom manager or w/e it's called. It adds any rom and emu you install to the steam interface in game mode as if it were a native steam app. As far as subfolders it isn't much of an issue since emudeck already creates subfolders for every separate console and you can just organize games the way you want via the gui after that.

You should be doing all of your file management tasks in desktop mode with steam turned off when possible. This allows you to use the left and right triggers as mouse buttons.

Thanks, got that to work after setting it up in steam rom manager. So I got Digimon World on and running, set the bios in the folders etc. Then I am adjusting the settings and error messages pop up about Vulkan. I had to change it to OpenGL to stop the error msgs, not sure why that was happening. Now the issue I have is that when I go to close the game it just has the steam logo loading and never closes.. Took me a while to figure out the command to open the menu for save states etc. I cant seem to get the ps1 game to fit the whole screen.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2022-09-29 18:22:02
Link | Citer | R

I haven't used the ps1 emulator yet but there should be an option somewhere in the retroarch settings (core settings or video/display) to set stretch to fit. Keep in mind that will probably distort the image. A lot of ps1 games didn't have wide-screen support
By Jetackuu 2022-09-29 18:35:55
Link | Citer | R

retroarch sucks though...
By Draylo 2022-09-29 19:38:11
Link | Citer | R

Emustation and duckstation are separate? It seemed to not have my saves in emustation
 Bahamut.Ravael
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2022-09-29 20:12:01
Link | Citer | R

Garuda.Chanti said: »
Ditched facebook today.

I can't convince myself to fully ditch it, so I do the next best thing: I log in once, maybe twice a year (usually on my birthday) and ignore it the rest of the time.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Jessie
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2022-09-29 20:19:26
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Ravael said: »
Garuda.Chanti said: »
Ditched facebook today.

I can't convince myself to fully ditch it, so I do the next best thing: I log in once, maybe twice a year (usually on my birthday) and ignore it the rest of the time.
I've made it really difficult to access so that I don't accidentally do that thing where I click on it repeatedly in the hopes that something new or interesting pops up. But I've also made it so I'm not following anything political or otherwise anger-inducing (which sadly leaves me with very little aside from ads lol).
[+]
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2022-09-29 23:06:43
Link | Citer | R

I just use it to keep up with my brothers, and a few other people that I don't have other ways to keep in touch with.

Pretty much the way all social media should be used, sparingly and for real friendship. Not for other crap.
Forum Moderator
Serveur: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2022-09-30 01:07:05
Link | Citer | R

Stadia is shutting down.

I mean, we knew it would since it was launched.
[+]
By Draylo 2022-09-30 01:39:43
Link | Citer | R

Yikes, thats embarrassing for Google. They refunding everything apparently. Next probably Amazon lol
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2022-09-30 08:04:15
Link | Citer | R

Really now.
Quote:
Interview with the Vampire Season 1

Almost 50 years have passed since Daniel Molloy first interviewed Louis de Pointe du Lac. Times, technology, and Molloy have all changed. Louis sends a letter asking Molloy to meet at a place of Louis’ choosing.
By Thunderjet 2022-09-30 10:26:22
Link | Citer | R

got corsair to 57 and Access to tavanzia in Eden FFXI in less than 5 days. kek w obviously i took a week of and played alot
 Bahamut.Celebrindal
By Bahamut.Celebrindal 2022-09-30 14:07:49
Link | Citer | R

Single-form AC40, the primary testing boat for the next Cup and the future boat to be used in Youth and Womens' series, is only about 2 weeks old since the first one was finished and began testing...and they've already reached the predicted top speed with zero adjustments! These things are going to be a *** to control- there's a LOT of power here!
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2022-09-30 14:45:11
Link | Citer | R

It's Hocus Pocus 2 day

Two 30 year in the making sequels in one week.

And like 10 this year.

(Yeah, it's good, not as good as the first, but what is)
 Garuda.Chanti
Serveur: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2022-09-30 17:59:17
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Eiryl said: »
It's Hocus Pocus 2 day

Two 30 year in the making sequels in one week.

And like 10 this year.

(Yeah, it's good, not as good as the first, but what is)
Remember it only has to be good enough to get some subscriptions to Disney+.
[+]
By Draylo 2022-09-30 23:28:56
Link | Citer | R

Smile was good, creepy but very loud
[+]
By Thunderjet 2022-10-01 08:03:34
Link | Citer | R

By Pantafernando 2022-10-01 16:02:19
Link | Citer | R

I never felt that much rejected by a place. Like everything is coherently happening to frustrate my original plans.

I would be lying if i said i dont regret this trip.

My primary objective was returning to uni sports center to play during 10 days. But im on my 6th day and i didnt get any play due to rain.

Not just that, but the uni seems like restricting all services to ex-students. Cant eat in its restaurant, entrance are blocked, place is kinda empty. Its damn cold and near to no overall services near where im staying.

This trip is being a massive money sink. This waste of time wont be cheaper than 3k coins.

I guess, this is the last time im visiting my uni. Next time gonna travel to another small coastal city im really fond of
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2022-10-01 18:12:52
Link | Citer | R

Do they make a clear chewable ball with red leds that shine on the walls of the inside?

If not, someone needs to invent that. They make ones that won't get chewed for cats, but the dog will literally inhale that ***lol.
First Page 2 3 ... 22276 22277 22278 ... 22553 22554 22555