Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 22275 22276 22277 ... 22570 22571 22572
By Draylo 2022-09-25 03:19:39
Link | Citer | R

Apparently "Light" in altana viewer really changes the colors of original model for quite a few models. It was ok with avatars I guess since it looked like their glow, but other stuff not sure which is better/accurate

Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Serveur: Valefor
Game: FFXI
By Valefor.Prothescar 2022-09-25 10:28:05
Link | Citer | R

Shadow Lord: RTX ON!

Speaking of, starting the new 2 year refresh pc build. Grabbed an O11 Dynamic Xl, some new fittings, and some new braided cables (needed a 16pin microfit anyway) to prepare for AM5+7900x this week, and adding in room for a third 360mm radiator since the 4090 is going to be dumb with how much wattage it's gonna be dumping into the loop. Going for a white black and gold theme this time.
 Valefor.Esdain
user: esdain
By Valefor.Esdain 2022-09-25 12:57:21
Link | Citer | R

Thinking about upgrading too. My current PC:
[+]
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Jessie
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2022-09-25 13:02:54
Link | Citer | R

Valefor.Esdain said: »
Thinking about upgrading too. My current PC:
It looks like it can still play all the classics:
Boil 'Em
Mash 'Em
Stick 'Em in a Stew
[+]
 Valefor.Esdain
By Valefor.Esdain 2022-09-25 18:18:11
Link | Citer | R

So here is your first review. I am watching Rob Zombie's "The Munsters" because I just had to know and wow. I am blown away. The trailer does it zero justice.

35 minutes in and it is way better than the trailer makes it out to be. If you enjoyed Bruce Campbell's movie 'My Name Is Bruce' and played Castlevania then you will love it. I've laughed out loud twice now which is big numbers for me. The best line so far:

Lester Dracula (Wolf): "You own this joint?"
Zoya: "Zoya owns many joints."

Oh Em Gee. Too funny. I also see where the budget went. The sets are great. So far, solid 8.5 out of 10 for what it's trying to be. It can't be 'The Addams Family' because it doesn't have a Gomez, Morticia, Uncle Fester, or Wednesday, but this is actually the role Sherri Moon Zombie was meant to be cast as this entire time. She is actually really talented. I see Lily Munster and I don't see Rob Zombie's wife, even if she gets spoonfed roles due to her husband being who he is, but then again... he is Rob Zombie. He loves this source material and it shows.

Initially, I would have said "it's not for everyone", but I don't know now. It's actually funny and fun. Watch 35 minutes in and see how you feel. You mileage may vary.

Again, if you like the things Bruce Campbell is in when he plays himself or Ash... I think you might enjoy it. I am.

Note: Bruce Campbell is not in this. It's just a touchstone reference point I needed because I got those kind of vibes.

Third laugh:
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
Serveur: Asura
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2022-09-25 18:32:23
Link | Citer | R

The trailer is simply terrible. Good that the movie is much better.
[+]
 Valefor.Esdain
By Valefor.Esdain 2022-09-25 19:03:13
Link | Citer | R

Someone let Cher and the costume designers for the dresses in "The Hunger Games" loose. Going to go ahead and say that the dress that Lily picked out for their first date is....... a pretty good first date dress. 100%

Spoiler tagged because hardly anyone has seen this yet.

Edit: I got bored of that movie about 50 minutes in. It was going to try to force a plot and I wasn't there for it. I'm sure it kept up 1/3rd the level. I just couldn't get into a "he's trying to take our property and we need to eventually save the property and convert him to our side" *** story. I could see it coming from a mile away.

If anyone has watched the entire thing... I'd like to know if it was worth a watch after 50 minutes in.

Double edit: I really liked the first 1.5/3rd of the movie. The intros were cool. I just have other things to get to like important FFXIAH posts about potatoes.

Did you know that potatos is the incorrect spelling of the plural. Tornados. Potatoes and tornadoes. I blame the Irish mafia.

Shantotto about to be up in this post:
Tornadoja, you fool.
You were one of the best witches. Uncool.
I guess I can send you to the Fei Yin.
Maybe you and Rukusu can talk about onions.
 Valefor.Esdain
By Valefor.Esdain 2022-09-25 19:48:56
Link | Citer | R

Gawd. Now my BLM wants Ancient Magic 'ga/'ja spells like multiple NPCs can cast.

Bringing down Flareja IIs on hordes just seems fun.

As the teeny boppers say: "Let's gooooooo!!!!"
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2022-09-26 03:47:09
Link | Citer | R

Esdainoes potatoes
Eenie meenie meinie moes
Knee o' the Nioh
Tomato tornado Consuelo
Coherent I ain't-o
[+]
By Thunderjet 2022-09-26 05:07:48
Link | Citer | R

YouTube Video Placeholder

2 months LEFT FOR THIS BEAUTY
https://store.steampowered.com/app/1793030/Romancing_SaGa_Minstrel_Song_Remastered/

Square dropping like 5 games these 2 months lol
 Valefor.Esdain
By Valefor.Esdain 2022-09-26 08:01:20
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Vyre said: »
Esdainoes potatoes

Important information.

Tomato tornado Consuelo

Congrats on naming my first child. Consuelo loves it when I yell at her with her full name.
[+]
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2022-09-26 14:08:20
Link | Citer | R

all these reviewers need to sip ***with the "these cpus are priced incredibly well" yeah sure except you HAVE to buy a new $300 motherboard and $200 of ram with it, there's no choice. So add at least 500 onto the cost and suddenly that $300 7600X "monster" isn't so great anymore for such a minor performance uplift for the average person

MADGE.
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2022-09-26 15:42:10
Link | Citer | R

"average" person has been getting *** on pc prices for the last 3 generations of all of the parts

Conned into ***they don't need and dumb *** flashing lights

AIOs cost $200 air coolers cost $100 cases cost $200 the lowest spec cpus are $200($400) the lowest spec MB are $200 keyboards are north of $150, it's all batshit.

"Budget" pc gaming is a 4th generation cobbled together or a thousand dollars
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
Serveur: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2022-09-26 19:03:17
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Eiryl said: »
https://www.tomshardware.com/ says otherwise.

Specifically:
https://www.tomshardware.com/best-picks/best-pc-builds-gaming
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2022-09-26 19:49:26
Link | Citer | R

tbf $800-$1000 really is about as low as you can go. that $500 PC is practically worthless without a gpu
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2022-09-26 20:00:08
Link | Citer | R

Awe hell yeah, I go full basic *** for salted caramel anything. Found this thing randomly in my line of sight on sale.
Well, I know why it's on sale lol. Not dark chocolatey, not salty, mostly just chocolate caramel, still fine though.
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2022-09-26 20:19:55
Link | Citer | R

Garuda.Chanti said: »
Asura.Eiryl said: »
https://www.tomshardware.com/ says otherwise.

Specifically:
https://www.tomshardware.com/best-picks/best-pc-builds-gaming

Just for clarity, that's previous generation, and half price sale because AM4 is old tech (and APU, no GPU) They blow out the old stock when the new stock hits.

You could grab an I3-10100 throw it in a $20 SFF noname case and call it a "budget pc" too, but that's not really in the spirit of the topic. (also, worse than said 4th gen 4570 w/ 960 and more expensive too)

$200 ebay 4570's in an optiplex "budget gaming pcs" are all the rage on youtube!

The cheapest new AMD chip is $300 and the cheapest board is probably $200 and DDR5 ram is another $200
By Jetackuu 2022-09-26 20:36:13
Link | Citer | R

Esdainoes potatoes

Important information.

Amelia Pond ftw
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2022-09-26 20:54:13
Link | Citer | R

Jetackuu said: »
Amelia Pond ftw
I dunno who that is, but Karen Gillan is one of my favourite actors <3
By Jetackuu 2022-09-26 21:16:26
Link | Citer | R

Ragnarok.Jessikah said: »
Jetackuu said: »
Amelia Pond ftw
I dunno who that is, but Karen Gillan is one of my favourite actors <3

[+]
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2022-09-27 08:01:55
Link | Citer | R

Dr. Who is one of those things I'm sure I'd super-duper like if I really sat down and got into it, but I don't know where to start and I don't know if I have the time to expose myself to that entire fandom.
[+]
 Valefor.Esdain
By Valefor.Esdain 2022-09-27 08:19:41
Link | Citer | R

I don't know if I have the time to expose myself

Keep it PG-13, you crazy mithra.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2022-09-27 08:33:59
Link | Citer | R

Pfff. Back in the day, PG-13 could get away with F-bombs and characters getting brutally murdered off-screen and explicit gestures.
[+]
By mhomho 2022-09-27 08:53:29
Link | Citer | R

The thing about Dr. Who is that even though there is an overarching plot that spans multiple seasons (basically just the lore behind the time lords and the doctor), the episodes themselves are meant to be more like stand alone adventures. It's supposed to be a children's show and encourage them to use their imagination to understand how things work (like the doctor's sonic screwdriver never really looks like it does anything yet somehow it does everything). The reason for this is the Doctor himself can take many forms so you never know just who he might turn up as. Does it help to start from the first episode of the season and watch them all through? Sometimes. If you want to pick up all the little intricacies surrounding the story line, sure. The point is more, you don't need to watch from the ninth doctor all the way through. The adventures are meant to be more like short stories. Sometimes the adventures span multiple episodes (maybe two or three at most) or have subplots.

The premise of the show is: alien from outerspace takes a human on adventures with him. The adventures aren't always correlated.

Also, the spyMaster is the best master, even if I didn't much care for a blonde doctor.
By Pantafernando 2022-09-27 12:32:21
Link | Citer | R

Third day on my trip, second with heavy rain, completely destroying my plan.

Such bad luck…. Frustrating my trip
 Bahamut.Celebrindal
Serveur: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Celebrindal 2022-09-27 18:19:06
Link | Citer | R

Pfff. Back in the day, PG-13 could get away with F-bombs and characters getting brutally murdered off-screen and explicit gestures.

Yeah, but just one.....2 and you immediately went to R because we all know gratuitous violence and cruelty are fine, but bad language leads to the destruction of society.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2022-09-27 19:09:15
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Celebrindal said: »
Yeah, but just one.....2 and you immediately went to R because we all know gratuitous violence and cruelty are fine, but bad language leads to the destruction of society.
That just reminds me of how South Park: Bigger, Longer, and Uncut has exactly 399 swear words in it, because 400 is apparently the magic number to bump up the rating and they really wanted to mess with the censors.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
Serveur: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2022-09-27 20:07:43
Link | Citer | R

All-new, all-electric commuter aircraft takes off on maiden flight from Moses Lake WA

[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 22275 22276 22277 ... 22570 22571 22572