Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 22098 22099 22100 ... 22574 22575 22576

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Pantafernando 2022-01-28 07:21:02
Link | Citer | R

Why every page opems with Freehugs' post?

Its getting old...
 Asura.Aeonova
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: aeonova
By Asura.Aeonova 2022-01-28 08:50:26
Link | Citer | R

Pantafernando said: »
Why every page opems with Freehugs' post?

Its getting old...

When they see that, it's gonna be:
[+]
By Pantafernando 2022-01-28 08:52:47
Link | Citer | R

Agreed
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Jessie
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2022-01-28 09:04:06
Link | Citer | R

Aw, geez. I hope we aren't taking this "picking on Freehugs" thing too far. I'm too antisocial to tell, and the fact that it's online and via text only doesn't help picking up cues.

This is why I usually don't even make jokes at other peoples' expense because it's already starting to haunt me.
By Pantafernando 2022-01-28 09:07:08
Link | Citer | R

I have no problem stopping if Im trespassing certain limits.

Send me a tell, or just tell it, we can solve everything graciously
By Pantafernando 2022-01-28 09:10:14
Link | Citer | R

But its not Im particularly picking anyone specifically. I just read a post and make a comment if something feels like being commented.
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2022-01-28 09:11:10
Link | Citer | R

I mean we're probably not. I can't see anybody here, especially Hugs, being the type of people who can't take being made fun of. I'm just bad at putting myself in other peoples' shoes and imagining the worst-case scenario.

I hate the thought of lowering a person's mood.
By Pantafernando 2022-01-28 09:18:36
Link | Citer | R

Im quite proficient in seeing the limits one is regarding interaction, because dealing with angry people was part of my past job.

Everyone react in a way, knowing the ones who can be teased and other that will turn everything in a drama is the key to social interaction. Not seeing those limits is where things go south.

Obviously one could simply ignore everyone to avoid dealing with trouble that is coexisting with others but then humans are social beings and they need to give and receive some sort of attention otherwise life is kinda pathetic as none cares about you and you dont care about anyone.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
Serveur: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2022-01-28 09:28:10
Link | Citer | R

Last decade that I just spent playing FFXI and kinda missed everything that happened in the real world.
Lucky you.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2022-01-28 10:56:17
Link | Citer | R

Freehugs said: »
I dunno why I page all the time. I've mentioned it being a curse before. I think Rooks coded it into my profile that I must page 95% of the time probably
You sit there and count the posts every page and have something ready to submit as soon as it gets to the end of each page. Don't lie to us.
[+]
By Pantafernando 2022-01-28 11:50:48
Link | Citer | R

I hope you dont mind me being more active on FFXIAH lately. As I said, im on vacation so i got a lot of "free time" in hands that I share between playing something, studying and messing the whatsapp and forums so no wonder my post count gonna rise for the next 30 days.

I guess for majority of people in the world being on vacation would mean doing something that would turn in a memorable event but i guess thats not my thing. Im adept to routines so basically what im doing is about the same what I do when I work, just not doing the work per se.

Kinda feels like the "missed oportunity" of doing something more relevant but better not bother with that and just do my stuff, because my life goals are set, and my "real" vacation gonna start when i complete my objectives.
 Asura.Aeonova
By Asura.Aeonova 2022-01-28 11:51:57
Link | Citer | R

Ragnarok.Jessikah said: »
Aw, geez. I hope we aren't taking this "picking on Freehugs" thing too far. I'm too antisocial to tell, and the fact that it's online and via text only doesn't help picking up cues.

This is why I usually don't even make jokes at other peoples' expense because it's already starting to haunt me.

It was meant in good fun, just like yesterday when I posted the pic about "I'm taking my ball and going home". Actually, I just had to focus on getting to Domain Invasion because I missed one due to focusing on FFXIAH with you two.

It'll be fine, but it's nice that you are concerned about the well-being of others.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2022-01-28 12:24:13
Link | Citer | R

I hope you dont mind me being more active on FFXIAH lately. As I said, im on vacation so i got a lot of "free time" in hands that I share between playing something, studying and messing the whatsapp and forums so no wonder my post count gonna rise for the next 30 days.

I guess for majority of people in the world being on vacation would mean doing something that would turn in a memorable event but i guess thats not my thing. Im adept to routines so basically what im doing is about the same what I do when I work, just not doing the work per se.

Kinda feels like the "missed oportunity" of doing something more relevant but better not bother with that and just do my stuff, because my life goals are set, and my "real" vacation gonna start when i complete my objectives.
I had 10 straight days off around the holidays and I spent most of that time taking advantage of the experience bonus going on in FFXI, leveling up some of my not-yet-99 jobs.

But it was also cold and snowy because that's just what happens here around this time of the year, and the whole pandemic situation put a hold on everything else.

Frankly, I don't even regret it. Who cares how you spend your time off? Take some time to just chill. Then when you get bored of that, get some stuff done that you've been putting off. And then you can reward yourself with more time to chill out.
[+]
By Pantafernando 2022-01-28 12:38:24
Link | Citer | R

My motto: dont treat your free time as a big event, neither treat your busy time as a chore.

Thus, having a balanced life.
[+]
 Asura.Aeonova
By Asura.Aeonova 2022-01-28 14:32:34
Link | Citer | R

*logs in*
*checks into mog garden for a star*
*feeds/interacts pets 1~4^
*head to daily gobbie box*
*head to daily Domain Invasion*
*checks in on chocobo*

*has 5 accounts with 71 characters*

I wish I couldn't say that at one point I was doing mog garden and DI points on 55 characters.

I wish I couldn't say that.

I'm better now. I have only a single character active. Not even a mule for them.

Edit: I use no automation of any kind. Alt+tab and manual onry. This game is actually kind of slow so you can do something with one character, alt+tab onto another and do something else, and alt+tab back and be fine. Note that the army creation started around Abyssea days when I triple-boxed BSTs before trusts were a thing.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2022-01-28 14:46:02
Link | Citer | R

I'd created a couple of characters prior to creating Jessie and ultimately sticking with her. Those are my only other characters, and I mainly use them as mules now. I don't mind paying the extra buck for each, and I don't think I'd ever outright delete them anyway.

I seriously couldn't imagine trying to log into 71 characters. I can barely imagining creating each of them. Did you give them unique names, or are they like "Aeonovb", "Aeonovc", etc? xD

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Aeonova
By Asura.Aeonova 2022-01-28 14:49:15
Link | Citer | R

All unique names. I moved every single one of them into port sandy moghouse. When it's free-to-play time, I can log them all in and out pretty quickly since there is no 30 second timer when in a moghouse.

[+]
By mhomho 2022-01-28 15:44:44
Link | Citer | R

Snow storm coming tomorrow. Here's a preview:
YouTube Video Placeholder

just imagine I'm behind a snowblower instead of the lawnmower.
 Ragnarok.Jessikah
By Ragnarok.Jessikah 2022-01-28 15:49:09
Link | Citer | R

With the amount of snow we've had so far, I realy wish I had sprung for a snowblower in the summer. I've been out there almost every day, scraping up at least an inch or two off of the walkway. And even on the days that don't have precipitation or strong winds (which blow drifts into cleaned areas), I usually go out just to move the existing piles further back to make room for more snow lol
 Garuda.Chanti
Serveur: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2022-01-28 16:36:28
Link | Citer | R

After we had an 8" snowfall the roomie INSISTED we needed a snow blower.

Needless to say we had several snow sprinkles but no real snowfall since.
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2022-01-28 17:13:38
Link | Citer | R

Yeah but imagine if it snowed 24" and you didn't get it. Better to have and not use than be up to your asscheeks in snow shoveling it.

Post deleted by User.
By Pantafernando 2022-01-28 17:38:10
Link | Citer | R

Im at a point i just dont feel like eating my mothers food because its always so carelessly done. Barely having any taste. To the point ive been feeling more satiate with my salad with lots of pepper sauce....

I guess this year gonna make more effort to find a girl and move on once for all from my mothers house. Could just do it anyway but always when i think it rationally, there are more reasons to stay than to leave.

Just a woman could revert this.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Pantafernando 2022-01-28 18:32:10
Link | Citer | R

I can understand it may sound rude to others but generally a house have, explicitly or implicitly, roles distributed among members, and every part is supposely to perform it well, or negotiate for a new assigment so not burden one part more than other.

I do give some substantial money help to house. And I dont actually have a problem with preparing my own food. Actually, I used to do it quite often before pandemic but the problem is, everytime i started do it, my mother comes and do it before, like she own it. She does good till i gave up the idea preparing food, so then she slack it again, rinse and repeat.

And its not like im demanding she to do it. I never once complained about this and most likely never will. But that doesnt mean Im happy with this situation, and even more unhappy i cant change it before messing with her pride or whatever.
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2022-01-28 19:48:23
Link | Citer | R

New South Parks start on the 2nd, hurray!
 Asura.Carrotchan
Leonardo da Clippi
By Asura.Carrotchan 2022-01-28 20:28:41
Link | Citer | R

maybe she started cooking badly so you'd get out of the house
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 22098 22099 22100 ... 22574 22575 22576