Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 1784 1785 1786 ... 22715 22716 22717
By Artemicion 2011-08-25 04:30:59
Link | Citer | R

Psycho Slip said: »
Artemicion said: »
Asura.Alymorel said: »
Oh wow, no, it's a company policy. *** that, if I find out my particular store has been trying to sell gutted copies, I'll slap a co-worker. (I doubt my store would, they tend to not listen when they know it's bad service, which is what I love about them, but you never know.)

Every Gamestop i've ever been to regardless of city/state/county/region has sold gutted copies of new games.
"New" games to them is a slightly more preserved copy in a plastic sleeve sitting in their drawers.
It's hit and miss for me.. God of War 3 was still in it's case, sealed, as was GTAIV.. They're the only two I can remember for sure.. God of War 3 was pre-ordered, but I canceled my pre-order for GTAIV when the release date just kept getting pushed back.

I think the only time I ever got a fully sealed NEW game from Gamestop was the midnight release for FFXIII. They would have done me a favor by replacing the disc with Chu Chu Rocket or something.
 Asura.Alymorel
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Alimorel
By Asura.Alymorel 2011-08-25 04:31:11
Link | Citer | R

Oh wow, no, it's a company policy. *** that, if I find out my particular store has been trying to sell gutted copies, I'll slap a co-worker. (I doubt my store would, they tend to not listen when they know it's bad service, which is what I love about them, but you never know.)

Every Gamestop i've ever been to regardless of city/state/county/region has sold gutted copies of new games.
"New" games to them is a slightly more preserved copy in a plastic sleeve sitting in their drawers.
Was that their last copy? Yeah, we have to gut at least one to show that we actually have it in stock and if we didn't gut it, it'd be stolen. I've lost count of how many boxes we've had taken from us. :{
By slipispsycho 2011-08-25 04:31:30
Link | Citer | R

Caitsith.Zahrah said: »
Here's Rosina:
"I'm a better dancer because I took Ballet in real life.. Somehow my study of dancing in real life translates to me being a better player"
"Gear swaps are for elitists, I'm better than anyone else, and I don't even use gear swaps"

Huh? What? Leila and I were both in ballet throughout our childhood and teen years, and being a DNC IG is hardly comparable.
That's the entire point.. She's utterly clueless/oblivious about ***, and then top it all off, she somehow thinks that her RL dancing translates to IG dancing.
By Artemicion 2011-08-25 04:31:50
Link | Citer | R

There's a naughty word in it.

FEIN, I'll fix it.
 Caitsith.Zahrah
Serveur: Caitsith
user: zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2011-08-25 04:31:55
Link | Citer | R

Is Rosina registered on the forums? I'd like to see the extent of her ballet knowledge.

/feels devious

EDIT: Or AH?
By slipispsycho 2011-08-25 04:32:34
Link | Citer | R

Is Rosina registered on the forums? I'd like to see the extent of her ballet knowledge.

/feels devious
She's on the offical SE forums, not these.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Hevans
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2011-08-25 04:32:40
Link | Citer | R

i certainly hope she isn't. the things she said made me cry.
 Odin.Minefield
Serveur: Odin
user: Minefield
By Odin.Minefield 2011-08-25 04:32:52
Link | Citer | R

I guess I should go rob some convenient stores on the side, so I can become a better Thief in game, genius.
[+]
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2011-08-25 04:33:03
Link | Citer | R

Is Rosina registered on the forums? I'd like to see the extent of her ballet knowledge. /feels devious
Thank all that is holy.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Hevans
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2011-08-25 04:33:35
Link | Citer | R

I think the only time I ever got a fully sealed NEW game from Gamestop was the midnight release for FFXIII. They would have done me a favor by replacing the disc with Chu Chu Rocket or something.

is it that bad? i'm going through 12 now since i never played it and was debating going for 13 afterwords.
By Artemicion 2011-08-25 04:33:45
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Vyre said: »
Is Rosina registered on the forums? I'd like to see the extent of her ballet knowledge. /feels devious
Thank all that is holy.

I would probably be banned along with many others if she posted on these forums.
 Ragnarok.Hevans
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2011-08-25 04:34:07
Link | Citer | R

Odin.Minefield said: »
I guess I should go rob some convenient stores on the side, so I can become a better Thief in game, genius.

if you use the money you steal to buy gil... might work.
 Asura.Alymorel
By Asura.Alymorel 2011-08-25 04:34:17
Link | Citer | R

My favorite had to be Rosina telling people that not only is gear-swapping for soloist/elitists, but that it makes no comparable difference and it only hinders play.
By Artemicion 2011-08-25 04:34:33
Link | Citer | R

Ragnarok.Hevans said: »

is it that bad? i'm going through 12 now since i never played it and was debating going for 13 afterwords.

It's a hit or miss.
Depends on your standards for what qualifies as a good RPG.
It pretty much failed to hit my expectations in every element there is aside from having pretty graphics. And even that doesn't mean jack since my favorite FF is two dimensional.
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2011-08-25 04:34:48
Link | Citer | R

Link anyone? I feel brain dead.
 Asura.Alymorel
By Asura.Alymorel 2011-08-25 04:35:11
Link | Citer | R

Thank all that is holy.

I would probably be banned along with many others if she posted on these forums.
I don't think she could handle these forums. The people on here would tear her a new one.
 Ragnarok.Hevans
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2011-08-25 04:35:48
Link | Citer | R

My favorite had to be Rosina telling people that not only is gear-swapping for soloist/elitists, but that it makes no comparable difference and it only hinders play.

wen u due ger swapz u blink. evry1 no's that blinkin=flinchen. flinchen iz a sign of weaknes. so u do less dmg cuz its weaker.
By Artemicion 2011-08-25 04:35:49
Link | Citer | R

Thank all that is holy.

I don't think she could handle these forums. The people on here would tear her a new one.

I guess that makes us Diet BG? Huh?

On a side note her original excuse from what I could tell is that she has gripes on gear swapping because people blink when she heals on dancer and messes up her targeting.
Meanwhile <stal> says sup.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Hevans
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2011-08-25 04:36:21
Link | Citer | R

It's a hit or miss.
Depends on your standards for what qualifies as a good RPG.
It pretty much failed to hit my expectations in every element there is aside from having pretty graphics. And even that doesn't mean jack since my favorite FF is two dimensional.

6?
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2011-08-25 04:36:58
Link | Citer | R

wen u due ger swapz u blink. evry1 no's that blinkin=flinchen. flinchen iz a sign of weaknes. so u do less dmg cuz its weaker.

What the *** language is that? Is that how she types?
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
By Asura.Vyre 2011-08-25 04:37:04
Link | Citer | R

I like that too, but not only that, I liked when she said that anybody who gear swaps in a party is trying to make the party all about themselves. They aren't using teamwork. Lololol god.
By slipispsycho 2011-08-25 04:37:21
Link | Citer | R

Rosina

At like page 4, is when talk of gear swapping starts (or ends, since you're getting the newest stuff first)
 Asura.Alymorel
By Asura.Alymorel 2011-08-25 04:37:37
Link | Citer | R

This is where it truly starts
 Ragnarok.Hevans
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2011-08-25 04:37:55
Link | Citer | R

What the *** language is that? Is that how she types?

no she types worse. you can't even try to type as bad as she does. the mold was certainly broken when she was made.
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
By Asura.Vyre 2011-08-25 04:38:34
Link | Citer | R

Thank all that is holy.
I guess that makes us Diet BG? Huh? On a side note her original excuse from what I could tell is that she has gripes on gear swapping because people blink when she heals on dancer and messes up her targeting. Meanwhile <stal> says sup.
Win.
By Artemicion 2011-08-25 04:38:49
Link | Citer | R

6?

You better believe it!

[+]
 Ragnarok.Hevans
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2011-08-25 04:38:58
Link | Citer | R

taken from that page.

*puts on reading glasses and shakespeare voice*

a paladin in the subterran who keot telling me how to play monk, but didn't play paladin at all. Never tanked well then died after a bit. I told hiom I would do better if you actually tanked. He said "i'm watching TV" He died then rage quit soon after.
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2011-08-25 04:39:24
Link | Citer | R

Am I going to need some soothing music to go through these? LOL!
 Ragnarok.Hevans
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2011-08-25 04:39:50
Link | Citer | R

Am I going to need some soothing music to go through these? LOL!

gonna need a gun, lots of bullets, and a gps dialed in on her home address.
 Ragnarok.Hevans
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2011-08-25 04:40:17
Link | Citer | R

6?

You better believe it!

i like 7 c.c
First Page 2 3 ... 1784 1785 1786 ... 22715 22716 22717