Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 13795 13796 13797 ... 22714 22715 22716
 Bismarck.Dracondria
Serveur: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2013-12-03 08:22:20
Link | Citer | R

Paladin looks like a beetle or something in that armor
Serveur: Sargatanas
Game: FFXIV
user: Yomisha
By Yomisha Belmont 2013-12-03 08:26:32
Link | Citer | R

Oh, I was judging by the feet. Looks to me the second one from the right was WHM. But looking again maybe not, lol. That one is bad! Maybe it'll look better in game? :<
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2013-12-03 08:27:09
Link | Citer | R

The one you're thinking of is Bard
 Asura.Ina
Serveur: Asura
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2013-12-03 08:28:09
Link | Citer | R

Yeah that set doesn't make the transistion from one game to the next very well
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2013-12-03 08:30:21
Link | Citer | R

It looks very out of place compared to the other sets
By Yomisha Belmont 2013-12-03 08:30:44
Link | Citer | R

Yaar, the feet just match af2. >.> lol But I see the two mage sets now. Pretty sure I'll be BLM for CT. Fancy.
By Yomisha Belmont 2013-12-03 08:31:49
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Dracondria said: »
It looks very out of place compared to the other sets
Not that much. It makes sense that it would be made to take a beating!
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2013-12-03 09:13:51
Link | Citer | R

/sends Yomi to purgatory
 Bahamut.Rulerofdarkness
Serveur: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Rulerofdarkness 2013-12-03 09:14:19
Link | Citer | R

At least it's not this.

Odin.Minefield
Serveur: Odin
user: Minefield
By Odin.Minefield 2013-12-03 10:23:12
Link | Citer | R

I don't want to work todaaaaay
[+]
 Sylph.Krsone
Serveur: Sylph
user: Basilo
By Sylph.Krsone 2013-12-03 10:48:25
Link | Citer | R

Please tell my Im not the only one who's wasted *** 10+ hours on some Yumcax gone to bed, woke up HP'd in Adoulin then shortly after it gets killed?

edit: I realise I am as responsible as everyone else there though lol.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
Serveur: Excalibur
user: misacat
By Nadleeh Sakurai 2013-12-03 10:58:35
Link | Citer | R

considering most of us don't play XI at all.. most likely... yea :/
 Valefor.Omnys
Serveur: Valefor
user: omnys
By Valefor.Omnys 2013-12-03 11:02:23
Link | Citer | R

Nadleeh Sakurai said: »
considering most of us don't play XI at all

I know it's true, and I'm the same, but this made me laugh hard.
 Shiva.Spathaian
Serveur: Shiva
user: Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2013-12-03 11:09:38
Link | Citer | R

Sylph.Krsone said: »
Please tell my Im not the only one who's wasted *** 10+ hours on some Yumcax gone to bed, woke up HP'd in Adoulin then shortly after it gets killed?
I've never been in a Yumcax that lasted more than 2hours. >.>
 Bismarck.Dreadnot
By Bismarck.Dreadnot 2013-12-03 11:17:07
Link | Citer | R

If Yumcax gets started before enough join, then it's just people trickling in and dieing instantly while people raise and run things back to the people who are resting and kill them.

Meanwhile Yumcax regens to full, a few people pull it again, it kills everyone, repeat ad nauseum.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2013-12-03 11:19:04
Link | Citer | R

[+]
 Valefor.Omnys
By Valefor.Omnys 2013-12-03 11:23:53
Link | Citer | R

FFXIV forums amuse me. FFXI players long ago accepted that SE is a pretty terrible company with more-terrible customer service. If you played XI and enjoyed it, as most of us did/some of us do, you accepted the game for precisely what it was because SE doesn't believe the customer is always right, or ever right.

XIV forums, however, are full of people bound and determined to defend them at every turn. Defense that SE is happily willing to take. Turns out, the customer can be right if they agree with SE.

Not upset, or anything so laughable, just amused because it is the same company and many of the same creative minds, same CS reps, and who knows how many of the same programmers.

There's a thread {over there} entitled "any ban risks for buying from markets" (markets being the auction house), because SE has supposedly banned people who unwittingly bought from gil-sellers via the AH (yea).

I read that thread and I just laugh at anyone who defends the company (the game is a fine game, as is XI, but terrible company)
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2013-12-03 11:27:15
Link | Citer | R

They ban people on the forums even if the post is good, if someone reports them.

Quote:
Dear Customer,

We have determined that the post you made on 11-19-2013 01:14 AM was in violation of the User Agreement policies listed below. The post was edited or deleted accordingly.

Thread Title:
Dear Healers that don't DPS in dungeons

Relevant sections from the FINAL FANTASY XIV Guidelines:

• Posting aimed to create a negative impact on the community or its members.

Original Post:
My goal and pretty sure Seravi and Tanaya have the same it's to make people understand that WHM and SCH are not just healers . We can do much more when people then just heal, the fact that people try to experience new stuff will make us better healers and better players in general.

To learn more about what activities are prohibited on the FINAL FANTASY XIV Forum, please refer to the following documents at the URL listed below:
[+]
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2013-12-03 11:30:19
Link | Citer | R

Valefor.Omnys said: »
FFXIV forums amuse me. FFXI players long ago accepted that SE is a pretty terrible company with more-terrible customer service. If you played XI and enjoyed it, as most of us did/some of us do, you accepted the game for precisely what it was because SE doesn't believe the customer is always right, or ever right.

XIV forums, however, are full of people bound and determined to defend them at every turn. Defense that SE is happily willing to take. Turns out, the customer can be right if they agree with SE.

Not upset, or anything so laughable, just amused because it is the same company and many of the same creative minds, same CS reps, and who knows how many of the same programmers.

There's a thread {over there} entitled "any ban risks for buying from markets" (markets being the auction house), because SE has supposedly banned people who unwittingly bought from gil-sellers via the AH (yea).

I read that thread and I just laugh at anyone who defends the company (the game is a fine game, as is XI, but terrible company)
Did you ever see the beta forums... There would be droves of people that would descend upon anyone who dared utter anything negative about the game/company. It was actually pretty good entertainment sometimes when people who were displeased with things (things which ended up changed in release) banded together and a mini war erupted.
[+]
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2013-12-03 11:30:53
Link | Citer | R

Just to clarify, it's not my post. I stole it from BG's random fail lol
[+]
 Valefor.Omnys
By Valefor.Omnys 2013-12-03 11:31:38
Link | Citer | R

Was that ban lobbed at you? (edit: oh, it wasn't)

That is hilarious, because it's in no way rude, and the early cnj/whm quests tell you that you're not just a healer, iirc.

I got banned first week for telling someone they were bad and should feel bad. I deserved it, but I was shocked because I was way more of a jack*** on FFXI official forums and nothing ever came of it.
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2013-12-03 11:32:28
Link | Citer | R

This is why I don't post on the official forums... I'd probably get banned for asking someone why they are denying math or something.
 Valefor.Omnys
By Valefor.Omnys 2013-12-03 11:41:35
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Ina said: »
Did you ever see the beta forums... There would be droves of people that would descend upon anyone who dared utter anything negative about the game/company. It was actually pretty good entertainment sometimes when people who were displeased with things (things which ended up changed in release) banded together and a mini war erupted.

I went to the beta forums a few times, but it was filled with exactly what you describe, so I stopped, but that, at least, is typical of nearly every mmo. People are in the honeymoon phase and believe the company can do no wrong.

My favorite is the defense of animation-lockouts. Utterly infuriating stuff.
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2013-12-03 11:44:43
Link | Citer | R

I went to the beta forums a few times, but it was filled with exactly what you describe, so I stopped, but that, at least, is typical of nearly every mmo. People are in the honeymoon phase and believe the company can do no wrong.

I liked the "Bulge slider" thread... That one was kinda epic.
[+]
Serveur: Excalibur
user: misacat
By Nadleeh Sakurai 2013-12-03 11:45:31
Link | Citer | R

last night, I had a frustrating-funny WP run.
Usually, my friend tanks on War and his Brother goes Whm.
this time, the Whm wanted to tank WP on his Pld for the 1st time, decent setup, almost full DL, some accessories missing.
my friend the War went Blm, and I tagged along on Smn.

1st run went good, couple deaths but was fun.

2nd run, we get this one whm... slow cures, just standing there at times, etc.
after 1st boss, he starts complaining, on how we all suck, tank cant keep hate, blm this, blm that, tank gear sucks, etc etc, and started to even lecture on how to tank (when his only job is whm) and lecturing on how to whm. after 2nd boss. he just stopped healing and got us killed.
we went ahead cause he just sat there and QQ'd, and while i ghetto healed, he just brings the big tonberry up and mpk's us and leaves :/
[+]
 Shiva.Spathaian
Serveur: Shiva
user: Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2013-12-03 11:49:26
Link | Citer | R

I liked the "Bulge slider" thread... That one was kinda epic.
I often feel the urge to slide my bul... Yep... I'm just gonna take a nap.
[+]
Forum Moderator
By Vyrerus 2013-12-03 11:57:22
Link | Citer | R

this time, the Whm wanted to tank WP on his Pld for the 1st time, decent setup, almost full DL, some accessories missing.

after 1st boss, he starts complaining, on how we all suck, tank cant keep hate, blm this, blm that, tank gear sucks, etc etc, and started to even lecture on how to tank (when his only job is whm) and lecturing on how to whm. after 2nd boss. he just stopped healing and got us killed.
we went ahead cause he just sat there and QQ'd, and while i ghetto healed, he just brings the big tonberry up and mpk's us and leaves :/
Man... >_> how do I miss out on these ***stains? I've had some retards, for sure, but never anybody that bad. Wish you'd had to option to kick'em and get a new one.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2013-12-03 11:58:15
Link | Citer | R

Hehehehe
[+]
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2013-12-03 11:59:12
Link | Citer | R

Vyrerus said: »

Man... >_> how do I miss out on these ***stains? I've had some retards, for sure, but never anybody that bad. Wish you'd had to option to kick'em and get a new one.
They are adding it in 2.1... Although tbh I'm more worried about people using it to kick a job they don't want if it's possible. Would be super lame for a DD to wait 45min in the DF only to get voted out 10 seconds in.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 13795 13796 13797 ... 22714 22715 22716