In Game Pet Peeves.

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » In game pet peeves.
In game pet peeves.
First Page 2 3 ... 16 17 18 ... 19 20 21
 Shiva.Xellith
Serveur: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Xellith
By Shiva.Xellith 2011-01-28 17:17:45
Link | Citer | R

i hate it when im doing pickup group stuff and outside we say "are you ready?" and they say "yes" and when you get inside they say "i dont have that conflux"

PISSES ME OFF TO NO END!
[+]
 Carbuncle.Drivingplayer
Serveur: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Drivingplayer 2011-01-28 17:37:12
Link | Citer | R

or how bout when u help people and then get told "I'm Busy" or "Maybe Later" when u ask for help
[+]
 Cerberus.Irishlass
Serveur: Cerberus
user: Irishlass
By Cerberus.Irishlass 2011-01-28 17:45:05
Link | Citer | R

PPL that buy all the expansions that will soon be obsolete and *** about ppl that don't do the same.

Just because I didn’t get all the New Kids on the Block tapes in the 80's does not mean that today I am less of a person. It just means I did'nt waste my money.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Greggles
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: Greggles
By Lakshmi.Greggles 2011-01-28 17:47:30
Link | Citer | R

@Kollosis: Your avatar is pure win
 Ramuh.Vinvv
Serveur: Ramuh
user: vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2011-01-28 17:47:53
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Irishlass said:
PPL that buy all the expansions that will soon be obsolete and *** about ppl that don't do the same.

Just because I didn’t get all the New Kids on the Block tapes in the 80's does not mean that today I am less of a person. It just means I did'nt waste my money.
How old were you in the 80's to be able to use that reference?
 Ramuh.Laffter
Serveur: Ramuh
user: Rocketpop
By Ramuh.Laffter 2011-01-28 17:52:33
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Irishlass said:

L. O. Freaking. L.
 Cerberus.Irishlass
By Cerberus.Irishlass 2011-01-28 17:55:09
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Cerberus.Irishlass said:
PPL that buy all the expansions that will soon be obsolete and *** about ppl that don't do the same. Just because I didn’t get all the New Kids on the Block tapes in the 80's does not mean that today I am less of a person. It just means I did'nt waste my money.
How old were you in the 80's to be able to use that reference?

like 12 I think why?
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
Serveur: Sylph
user: Vegetto
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2011-01-28 18:46:29
Link | Citer | R

When you're shouting for something and you ask what jobs they have.

"I have 9 85+ jobs"

*** that ***doesn't answer my question.
[+]
 Cerberus.Liandaru
user: Liandrian
By Cerberus.Liandaru 2011-01-28 19:01:25
Link | Citer | R

every time I think of something someone else posts it :(
 Asura.Teleniel
Serveur: Asura
user: Teleniel
By Asura.Teleniel 2011-01-28 19:40:05
Link | Citer | R

Potpressure said:
I hate people that still use a light staff on WHM while wearing +2 AF3. If you had time to farm that gear you should have gotten trial cure staff!

Also hate when random people stand next to me in-game. Not sure why but if I dont know you and you stand next to me, when I notice, it makes me feel uncomfortable.

Whm +2 Head & Body
Whm +1 Feet & Legs
didn't *TRY* to do any of it, just got spare seals while doing this and that. I don't plan to get the trial staff either although I'd bet I'll finish 5/5 whm +2.
Trial weapons while not hard, are time intensive and can't always just be finished in the same time your idling in jeuno or the 30-40min on either side of an event....

But now that I'll get trolled for being lazy for that :
I don't like people that can't listen.
"Buy a pop item before you leave town"
*get there person doesn't have pop item*
*person complains when they get booted*
learn to pay attention ...
[+]
 Bahamut.Kara
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Kara
By Bahamut.Kara 2011-01-29 03:54:57
Link | Citer | R

A new pet peeve: Having people who choose not to educate themselves about the game, job, equipment, etc that they play because they just don't want to. Then those same people who are then kicked from parties because of sucking so bad they complain about the elitist population.

If you want to suck, make your own damn party/alliance/NMgroup and leech there.

In game and out of game this trend of turning on people because they like to get information and educate themselves is such absolute crap.
[+]
 Fenrir.Terminus
Serveur: Fenrir
user: Terminus
By Fenrir.Terminus 2011-01-29 05:18:16
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Irishlass said:

You do that. In the mean time, I will have fun playing the game.

Also: FFXI itself came out when? Yeah. And it's engine, graphics, interface and content compare HOW to current games? Oh yeah.
 Alexander.Lacas
Serveur: Alexander
user: Rakasu
By Alexander.Lacas 2011-01-29 05:25:40
Link | Citer | R

When friends ask me for help with a quest then actually forget what quest they are doing 1/2 way through! (yes this has happened a lot...)

Friend: "Hey bud, do you mind helping get the Magicites in Davoi/Oztroja/Beadeaux?"

Me: "Sure :)"

5 Mins later we meet up...

Me: "Right let's go to Davoi and get the first Magicite!"
Friend: "Ok :)"

10 mins later in Davoi...

Friend: "So why are we in Davoi?"
 Unicorn.Crysten
Serveur: Unicorn
user: Crysten
By Unicorn.Crysten 2011-01-29 05:44:13
Link | Citer | R

w

Seriously, you are not *** Japanese.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Cerberus.Irishlass
By Cerberus.Irishlass 2011-01-29 07:10:08
Link | Citer | R

Fenrir.Terminus said:
Cerberus.Irishlass said:
You do that. In the mean time, I will have fun playing the game. Also: FFXI itself came out when? Yeah. And it's engine, graphics, interface and content compare HOW to current games? Oh yeah.

Don't think you understand....I also play the game for fun I just find plenty of things to do without jumping on the gimmick bandwagon. I am a simple person It don’t take much to make me happy lol I still havent finished leveling my craft yet. I have plenty to do in the game whout having to buy all the mini expantions.

So YOU have fun with that and I will play the game the way I like to and spend my money the way I like to/ tyvm

Post deleted by User.
 Cerberus.Liandaru
By Cerberus.Liandaru 2011-01-29 07:25:35
Link | Citer | R

S
Pandemonium.Spicyryan said:
Cerberus.Irishlass said:
Fenrir.Terminus said:
Cerberus.Irishlass said:
You do that. In the mean time, I will have fun playing the game. Also: FFXI itself came out when? Yeah. And it's engine, graphics, interface and content compare HOW to current games? Oh yeah.

Don't think you understand....I also play the game for fun I just find plenty of things to do without jumping on the gimmick bandwagon. I am a simple person It don’t take much to make me happy lol I still havent finished leveling my craft yet. I have plenty to do in the game whout having to buy all the mini expantions.

So YOU have fun with that and I will play the game the way I like to and spend my money the way I like to/ tyvm

Lets go to the pub together lass.

She's one of my favorites. <3
 Cerberus.Liandaru
By Cerberus.Liandaru 2011-01-29 07:31:49
Link | Citer | R

Just people who take the game way too seriously in general. I mean...it's a game. When it's not fun anymore and you're getting overly stressed about anything going on in the game, don't play anymore. Just take a break. I caught myself doing that for a while, just going into /rage mode for absolutely anything. Really, it's not worth it!
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Cerberus.Liandaru
By Cerberus.Liandaru 2011-01-29 07:48:11
Link | Citer | R

Pandemonium.Spicyryan said:
Cerberus.Liandaru said:
Just people who take the game way too seriously in general. I mean...it's a game. When it's not fun anymore and you're getting overly stressed about anything going on in the game, don't play anymore. Just take a break. I caught myself doing that for a while, just going into /rage mode for absolutely anything. Really, it's not worth it!

That can be said about anything.

Both sides need to get over it.

NN

I agree. Night night. Have a loverly day :)
 Cerberus.Tidis
MSPaint Winner
user: tidis
By Cerberus.Tidis 2011-01-29 08:03:07
Link | Citer | R

I hate people who skill up stuff like enhancing, summoning, singing skills etc in crowded areas, you know who they are, the ones skilling outside the MH in WG, now doing it next to Joachim in PJ and those who were skilling up before beseiged started.

I thought I could blist them to stop seeing all that crap, nope it would involve putting on a chat filter which I don't want to do.
[+]
 Valefor.Nyota
Serveur: Valefor
user: Nyota21
By Valefor.Nyota 2011-01-29 10:39:29
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Tidis said:
I hate people who skill up stuff like enhancing, summoning, singing skills etc in crowded areas, you know who they are, the ones skilling outside the MH in WG, now doing it next to Joachim in PJ and those who were skilling up before beseiged started.

I thought I could blist them to stop seeing all that crap, nope it would involve putting on a chat filter which I don't want to do.

You can actually filter that...
[+]
 Bahamut.Rienea
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Riee
By Bahamut.Rienea 2011-01-29 10:48:54
Link | Citer | R

Haven't seen the ones skilling up inside Abyssea - Empyreal Paradox then? Since they won't time out, and they have access to atmas, they can stay there spamming forever. It's extremely annoying.
[+]
 Cerberus.Tidis
MSPaint Winner
user: tidis
By Cerberus.Tidis 2011-01-29 11:01:37
Link | Citer | R

Valefor.Nyota said:
Cerberus.Tidis said:

I have bolded the part you clearly missed, thanks.
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2011-01-29 11:21:22
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Tidis said:
Valefor.Nyota said:
Cerberus.Tidis said:

I have bolded the part you clearly missed, thanks.
Valefor.Nyota said:
Cerberus.Tidis said:

Then deal with it
Fixed it for him.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Gilgamesh.Shayala
Serveur: Gilgamesh
user: Shayala
By Gilgamesh.Shayala 2011-01-29 12:18:40
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Tidis said:
I hate people who skill up stuff like enhancing, summoning, singing skills etc in crowded areas, you know who they are, the ones skilling outside the MH in WG, now doing it next to Joachim in PJ and those who were skilling up before beseiged started. I thought I could blist them to stop seeing all that crap, nope it would involve putting on a chat filter which I don't want to do.

I don't understand why this would piss you off. At least they are trying to get their skills up, unlike some players who just plain don't care if they are under-skilled.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
Serveur: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2011-01-29 12:21:22
Link | Citer | R

Gilgamesh.Shayala said:
Cerberus.Tidis said:
I hate people who skill up stuff like enhancing, summoning, singing skills etc in crowded areas, you know who they are, the ones skilling outside the MH in WG, now doing it next to Joachim in PJ and those who were skilling up before beseiged started. I thought I could blist them to stop seeing all that crap, nope it would involve putting on a chat filter which I don't want to do.

I don't understand why this would piss you off. At least they are trying to get their skills up, unlike some players who just plain don't care if they are under-skilled.

It lags the ***out of some people when they could be standing in an empty area and do it.
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2011-01-29 12:23:38
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Dracondria said:
Gilgamesh.Shayala said:
Cerberus.Tidis said:

It lags the ***out of some people when they could be standing in an empty area and do it.
Well, can at least speak for the ppl who do it at the MH. Run in of MH, run out of MH, full MP. Don't have to rest, = more skill ups.

No reason to run out to the middle of nowhere and have to rest half the time.
First Page 2 3 ... 16 17 18 ... 19 20 21