Malekith - Korpg - Wooooodum - Blazza
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
 Shiva.Artemicion
Serveur: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user:
By Shiva.Artemicion 2009-03-04 02:03:23
 Delete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

How the hell did we go from crazy comic book cats and breakfast food items to these god awful depictions of Korpg?
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
Serveur: Fenrir
user: Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2009-03-04 02:06:34
Link | Citer | R

Artemicion said:
How the hell did we go from crazy comic book cats and breakfast food items to these god awful depictions of Korpg?

Beats me. I'll probably be having waffles for breakfast tomorrow morning, maybe a sausage biscuit and some eggs too.
 Asura.Korpg
Serveur: Asura
user: Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-03-04 02:16:29
Link | Citer | R

Yeah, I brought this on myself.

People don't realize how powerful size and structure is, unless you are faced with it.

Think of it this way, if you see a big, angry Russian (not putting down Russians btw, just the first thing I can think of, without saying too much about me) walking down the street, with a mad gleam (or however you spell it) in his eye, would you walk up to him and say hello?

Now you see my problem.
 Odin.Karusan
Serveur: Odin
user: Karusan
By Odin.Karusan 2009-03-04 02:41:58
Link | Citer | R

Korpg said:
Think of it this way, if you see a big, angry Russian ... walking down the street, with a mad gleam ... in his eye, would you walk up to him and say hello?

I think you just described that picture I posted perfectly, there's a gleam in his eye too!

Korpg I don't think you understand though, you could be a runt, you could be a body builder, no one cares because that has nothing to do with the comments you make on this forum. Take it to myspace/facebook where that conversation has merit.

I haven't really read much of your comments outside of this thread but where I have you're generally ok, you just need to somehow stop what you're saying coming out as an attack at someones opinion.

There's a difference in saying the two following things:
1. Your opinion is wrong, the right answer is ..., and
2. I think your opinion is wrong, I think the right answer is ...

The first is implying that you don't consider anyones opinion or the reasons that the person is stating that opinion, where they have come from, their experiences and what they may have been told previously. The second acknowledges other peoples opinion and imparts your own ideas to theirs to try and sway their opinion to what you believe is correct, while providing a why.

I could joke around on here all day, since it is rather entertaining, but the entertainment gained from the sharing of opinions (not the onslaught of someone else's) can actually be quite rewarding.
Serveur: Fairy
user: effedup
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-03-04 02:42:51
Link | Citer | R

Korpg said:
Think of it this way, if you see a big, angry Russian (not putting down Russians btw, just the first thing I can think of, without saying too much about me) walking down the street, with a mad gleam (or however you spell it) in his eye, would you walk up to him and say hello?

So something more like this then?

User submitted image
 Seraph.Zabini
Serveur: Seraph
user: zabini
By Seraph.Zabini 2009-03-04 03:05:21
Link | Citer | R

That is not something i wanted to see this early in the morning *cry* *fear* *..disgust?* Come back eggs and bacon, all is forgiven T-T
 Caitsith.Neonracer
Serveur: Caitsith
user: Neonracer
By Caitsith.Neonracer 2009-03-04 03:09:34
Link | Citer | R

Well Hey Guys.. Malekith - Korpg - Wooooodum - Blazza....

You are all good guys on here.. I know you are all. W.e issues you may have.. I know you do work them out. I don't hate ya's..

Just keep of the Good Karma in all posts in the future.

You guys can't be *** all the time. I know there is some good in yas.. I can feel it..THe darkseid can be driven away from ya!!

/laugh
 Shiva.Artemicion
user:
By Shiva.Artemicion 2009-03-04 03:11:35

I dunno about you guys but this looks pretty effin delicious

User submitted image
 Odin.Blazza
user: Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2009-03-04 03:14:46
Link | Citer | R

Somehow they look cold. But they look like they'd have been awesome ten minutes ago!
 Shiva.Artemicion
user:
By Shiva.Artemicion 2009-03-04 03:16:29

It's like a pimped out version of Eggs Benedict, but with guacamole, shrimp prawns and bacon instead of a plain old slice of ham. Add some tomato slices and avacado on the side and I'd be on cloud nine :3
 Asura.Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-03-04 04:02:26
Link | Citer | R

Karusan said:
Korpg I don't think you understand though, you could be a runt, you could be a body builder, no one cares because that has nothing to do with the comments you make on this forum. Take it to myspace/facebook where that conversation has merit.

Then lets forget about how I look. I made a mistake by explaining my problems with social interactions to people who have no idea on what I look like. Yes, I said it, I made a mistake.

Most of the comments against my opinion as of late has been because they are my opinions, not because the poster thinks my opinion is wrong.

There are sooooooooooo many examples of what I'm saying. I don't even have to go any farther than this thread.

I don't flame anyone because they have a different opinion than me. I point out my opinion, why I think their opinion is not correct, and let debate happen. Its those who like to stir up trouble that make the most drama, and they love to use me as their scapegoat (i.e. this thread). Then, when I rebute, they call me stupid and try to get the crowd on their side. Unfortunally, most people who agree with them only agree because a mobs voice is larger than a single voice.
 Garuda.Wooooodum
Serveur: Garuda
user: Wooooodum
By Garuda.Wooooodum 2009-03-04 05:10:05
Link | Citer | R

Artemician said:
User submitted image

*** yes!
 Siren.Enternius
Serveur: Siren
user: Enternius
By Siren.Enternius 2009-03-04 05:17:44
Link | Citer | R

You spelled Arty's name wrong, Wooooooooooooooooooooooodum.
 Cerberus.Saiya
Serveur: Cerberus
user: Saiya
By Cerberus.Saiya 2009-03-04 05:36:50
Link | Citer | R

Korpg said:
Karusan said:

Then lets forget about how I look. I made a mistake by explaining my problems with social interactions to people who have no idea on what I look like. Yes, I said it, I made a mistake.

Most of the comments against my opinion as of late has been because they are my opinions, not because the poster thinks my opinion is wrong.

There are sooooooooooo many examples of what I'm saying. I don't even have to go any farther than this thread.

I don't flame anyone because they have a different opinion than me. I point out my opinion, why I think their opinion is not correct, and let debate happen. Its those who like to stir up trouble that make the most drama, and they love to use me as their scapegoat (i.e. this thread). Then, when I rebute, they call me stupid and try to get the crowd on their side. Unfortunally, most people who agree with them only agree because a mobs voice is larger than a single voice.

I understand what you’re saying, but I find this idea of you being the victim that is always put upon & misunderstood a bit hard to swallow.

If you truly have a benevolent agenda as you describe here when you post, you may have to review your conduct and the content of your posts and consider if the way you act matches up to this ideal? As the originator you are responsible for regimenting and refining your posts so they aren’t so easily misconstrued and criticised by people.

If you truly are posting with the intent that you claim, yet so many people still ‘misunderstand’ and ‘flame’ you for what you post, I’m sorry to say that you’re still doing something wrong. If you’re saying “This is how I put my points across, if you misunderstand it then that’s your problem, not mine”, then that isn’t how it works either.

Notice in the thread where a young guy was asking for help/advice for a personal problem, not a single person bashed you for what you posted. Food for thought... much like this thread! =D Where are the pancakes I ask?!
 Asura.Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-03-04 05:48:32
Link | Citer | R

Saiya said:

I understand what you’re saying, but I find this idea of you being the victim that is always put upon & misunderstood a bit hard to swallow.

If you truly have a benevolent agenda as you describe here when you post, you may have to review your conduct and the content of your posts and consider if the way you act matches up to this ideal? As the originator you are responsible for regimenting and refining your posts so they aren’t so easily misconstrued and criticised by people so easily.

If you truly are posting with the intent that you claim, yet so many people still ‘misunderstand’ and ‘flame’ you for what you post, I’m sorry to say that you’re still doing something wrong. If you’re saying “This is how I put my points across, if you misunderstand it then that’s your problem, not mine”, then that isn’t how it works either.

Notice in the thread where a young guy was asking for help/advice for a personal problem, not a single person bashed you for what you posted. Food for thought... much like this thread! =D Where are the pancakes I ask?!

I'm sure that my problem lies with communication. I understand that its partly my fault. I just don't see the need for threads like this. I don't make pointless threads like "Malekith-Korpg-Wooooodum-Blazza" or "How long will it take...." I enjoy debate and different points of view.

I unfortunally make mistakes and can't fix it in time without people pointing out those mistakes. I do accept the fact that I'm human and move on. I just wish people move on a bit more faster than draging out something, like beating a dead horse.
 Cerberus.Saiya
By Cerberus.Saiya 2009-03-04 06:08:06
Link | Citer | R

This thread was only 1/4 aimed at you, incidentally. And basically put all 4 of you in the same vein, that vein being 'up to their ears in whatever long dramatic thread is going'.

As far as fixing these mistakes goes, the only way to do it is to consistently post with a reformed manner, which requires a self discipline that ANYONE would find difficult. But that IS the only way. Despite you only being partly at fault, with a few exceptions all the others are reactionary bodies; As the originator in a lot of cases,with you lies the greater responsibility.

As the adage goes, 'It takes a long time to gain a good reputation, but a fraction of that to lose it'. If you continually post in a way that doesn’t evoke misunderstanding for a decent period, then things will stop happening this way for you.

At that point, those who still carry it on are the ones to be decried. But after such a short time it’s too early to blame them since the convention is so well established.
 Odin.Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2009-03-04 06:10:44
Link | Citer | R

Dead horses don't bite back.

If you really want to play the "woe is me" card. Be my guest, I'm sure Wooooodum and Malekith will agree with me on this, here's your chance. Stop being a right prat and we'll stop bashing you. I'm happy to overlook your human imperfections, but if you start raving and flaming people for no good reason, be prepared to be pointed out.

I'm not being animose towards you, and this isn't a threat. In fact, I haven't been giving you any special treatment anyway, you act like a ***, I make fun of you, same with anyone really if you look over my posts. So if you don't want to be the victim, don't, don't expose yourself for an attack.
 Asura.Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-03-04 06:24:11
Link | Citer | R

You bash me for no reason at all.

I don't really flame anyone without a reason. I just point out ***. If thats being a "prat" then the whole world is against you.

Personally, I don't like being called names, and I'm sure you don't either. You said so yourself, you will never respect me (or anyone in that matter) who disagrees with you, so maybe thats why your name is on the list above.

I don't give out special treatment towards others either. I call it as I see it.
 Cerberus.Saiya
By Cerberus.Saiya 2009-03-04 06:31:08
Link | Citer | R

Blazza said:

If you really want to play the "woe is me" card. Be my guest, I'm sure Wooooodum and Malekith will agree with me on this, here's your chance. Stop being a right prat and we'll stop bashing you. I'm happy to overlook your human imperfections, but if you start raving and flaming people for no good reason, be prepared to be pointed out.

I'm not being animose towards you, and this isn't a threat. In fact, I haven't been giving you any special treatment anyway, you act like a ***, I make fun of you, same with anyone really if you look over my posts. So if you don't want to be the victim, don't, don't expose yourself for an attack.

Productive addition there sport -.- though personally I think the diplomatic angle was more beneficial; the sledgehammer method kinda ruined it.[Rate down]

*looks for the soap to wash his hands on this*
 Garuda.Crayne
Serveur: Garuda
user: Crayne
By Garuda.Crayne 2009-03-04 06:36:01
Link | Citer | R

Let's face it...they'll never give it up...just like this guy won't with you...

User submitted image
 Odin.Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2009-03-04 06:40:44
Link | Citer | R

Saiya said:
Blazza said:

Productive addition there sport -.- though personally I think the diplomatic angle was more beneficial; the sledgehammer method kinda ruined it.[Rate down]

All I was trying to say is that I treat Korpg in the exact same way as I would treat anybody else. If he starts acting like a human being instead of lashing out at everyone, he'll be treated as one.
 Asura.Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-03-04 06:45:06
Link | Citer | R

Blazza said:
Saiya said:
Blazza said:

All I was trying to say is that I treat Korpg in the exact same way as I would treat anybody else. If he starts acting like a human being instead of lashing out at everyone, he'll be treated as one.

-.-

So, to defend yourself is against human nature now? I must have missed the memo......oh wait.......to defend oneself is human nature....

Just face it, you like to argue with people without cause. Your arguements go in the following order:

<Blazza> I have an opinion, this is my opinion.
<Person A> Your opinion rocks!
<Person B> Your opinion sucks!
<Person C> Your opinion sucks, and here is why.
<Blazza> Person B and C can suck my ....

Thats how you treat people. At least the dumbed down version.
 Odin.Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2009-03-04 07:03:21
Link | Citer | R

Korpg said:
Blazza said:
Saiya said:
Blazza said:

-.-

So, to defend yourself is against human nature now? I must have missed the memo......oh wait.......to defend oneself is human nature....

Just face it, you like to argue with people without cause. Your arguements go in the following order:

<Blazza> I have an opinion, this is my opinion.
<Person A> Your opinion rocks!
<Person B> Your opinion sucks!
<Person C> Your opinion sucks, and here is why.
<Blazza> Person B and C can suck my ....

Thats how you treat people. At least the dumbed down version.
And this is the exact reason people flame you. If I honestly thought for one moment I was like that, I'd stay the *** away from forums because they would give me nothing but grief if I got angry with everyone that disliked my opinions. I am actually quite an open minded person, and if you'd actually read some of my posts you would see that where people have disagreed with me I've usually done one of three things.

A: I ask for more information as to why my opinion sucks/why I'm wrong.
B: I assure them that they are mistaken, because this is a topic I'm 100% sure of.
C: I see their point, and take it on board.

The issue with you though, is that you always seem to be <Person B>, except that you add personal attacks with your "Your opinion sucks" comment, and then you do your damndest to twist other peoples words, and your own words around to make you look superior.

But your personal attacks are getting old, I now find very little enjoyment out of watching you prove yourself wrong while exclaming to the world how someone else has just proved you right. And to top things off, it's really pissing off about half the people that come here.

So I will repeat.

If you start acting like a human being instead of abusing everyone who's opinion differs from yours (which is exactly what you're accusing me of), then you will in turn be treated as a human being.

And since I'm going to make my best effort to make this the very last post I ever make that is directed at your somewhat questionable personality, I think you should have one last look at this sentence, and really have a good think about who it applies to:
Korpg said:
Just face it, you like to argue with people without cause.

And to everyone else, I'm sorry that I've allowed myself to be portrayed in a manner that made it appropriate to include my name in this thread title. This is not the sort of person I see myself as, and I will not be goaded by childish insults to stoop to this level again. I look forward to some more meaningful conversations with you all in the future (preferably about bacon).
 Carbuncle.Sterling
Serveur: Carbuncle
user: Sterling
By Carbuncle.Sterling 2009-03-04 07:04:17
Link | Citer | R

User submitted image
 Odin.Karusan
By Odin.Karusan 2009-03-04 07:08:35
Link | Citer | R

To add to what Saiya said in developing an approach to ensure you're not misunderstood, I would suggest you start with the "less is more" method. Instead of typing 8 lines in reply to something, try cut it down to a quarter of that. You'd be surprised how much 'filler' people actually put into their writing.

As an example you could change this:
Korpg said:
You bash me for no reason at all.

I don't really flame anyone without a reason. I just point out ***. If thats being a "prat" then the whole world is against you.

Personally, I don't like being called names, and I'm sure you don't either. You said so yourself, you will never respect me (or anyone in that matter) who disagrees with you, so maybe thats why your name is on the list above.

I don't give out special treatment towards others either. I call it as I see it.

To this:
Korpg said:

The rest is just blah blah. You don't flame anyone without reason? Who gave you the right to flame anyone? Who said your reason is justified? He calls you names, so what? Don't fight back with "maybe thats why your name". You're responding to his comment with an argument, perpetuating it, so he does in fact continually have a reason to reply to you and his reaction to you IS to bash you, stop thinking he has no reason because he does, regardless of if he should actually be doing it in the first place.

That one last line sums up everything you needed to say, you just are who you are, instead you added a heap of filler that served no purpose except to further the argument.

To make the other point, I know Blazza and have for a long time, we're in the same linkshell and I call him one of my best mates, I know the type of person he is and what he said above about himself is pretty much spot on. If he ever said anything like that to me, which he has, I'd tell him where to go and we'd both laugh but I'd take on board what he had to say because I know he's thought about it. If I actually got offended by something he said it's easy enough to say, "dude I really don't appreciate that can you tone it down" then he would, but I better be expected to make sure that I don't give him another reason to say whatever he did or that's my fault.

And I realise this has been way to long, in closing I would just like to reiterate my original point that it's not about the colour of your skin or the shoes you wear, it's always about bacon... And sometimes tacos.
 Fenrir.Jeniffer
Serveur: Fenrir
user:
By Fenrir.Jeniffer 2009-03-04 07:08:56

I think Korpg should be less of a forum browser and discuss things with people in real life instead. Arguing over the internet is like participating in the paralympics, even if you win you are still a retard.
 Odin.Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2009-03-04 07:14:59
Link | Citer | R

Sterling, you are my hero.
 Carbuncle.Sterling
Serveur: Carbuncle
user: Sterling
By Carbuncle.Sterling 2009-03-04 07:16:44
Link | Citer | R

\o/
 Odin.Karusan
By Odin.Karusan 2009-03-04 07:18:56
Link | Citer | R

I concur, Sterling grow a womb (if you don't have one) and have my babies.

I think we need a bacon thread....
 Seraph.Zabini
Serveur: Seraph
user: zabini
By Seraph.Zabini 2009-03-04 07:46:15
Link | Citer | R

User submitted image
Is there anything it cant do
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8