Link | Citer | R

I like chocolate chip waffles :O those are good
 Ramuh.Gurion
Serveur: Ramuh
Game: FFXI
user: Gurion
By Ramuh.Gurion 2009-03-03 16:16:25
Link | Citer | R

Everyone, get in the van, we're going to the Belgian Waffle House.
 Diabolos.Daddyx
Serveur: Diabolos
user: Daddyx
By Diabolos.Daddyx 2009-03-03 16:18:48
Link | Citer | R

User submitted image
 Lakshmi.Wardens
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: Wardens
By Lakshmi.Wardens 2009-03-03 16:19:42
Link | Citer | R

nobody appreciates my toast i brought ;_;
Serveur: Fairy
user: effedup
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-03-03 16:19:48
Link | Citer | R

Gurion said:
Everyone, get in the van, we're going to the Belgian Waffle House.

User submitted image
 Leviathan.Celestinia
Serveur: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Celestinia 2009-03-03 16:19:52
Link | Citer | R

What about the pizza?!

User submitted image
Serveur: Fairy
user: effedup
By Fairy.Xxnumbertwoxx 2009-03-03 16:23:37
Link | Citer | R

Wardens said:
nobody appreciates my toast i brought ;_;

I do! It looked tasty ^^

Celestinia said:
What about the pizza?!

User submitted image

Uggh...had pizza like 4 days out of the last 7, I'm so burnt on pizza lol
 Ragnarok.Anye
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Anye
By Ragnarok.Anye 2009-03-03 16:31:15
Link | Citer | R

Lol, Malekith, don't flatter yourself, it's not about you guys anymore XD

It's all about BUCKY KATT!

User submitted image
 Ragnarok.Anye
By Ragnarok.Anye 2009-03-03 16:34:46
Link | Citer | R

LOL omg Alyria--doesn't this match the thread PERFECTLY??????

User submitted image
 Caitsith.Surreal
Serveur: Caitsith
user: Surreal
By Caitsith.Surreal 2009-03-03 16:51:46
Link | Citer | R

XD
 Asura.Korpg
Serveur: Asura
user: Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-03-03 16:52:20
Link | Citer | R

Wow, I can't even study for a test then go to sleep without a thread made just to bash me.

I know you try to make it a "Lets not just bash Korpg, so we add 3 other names into the mix" thread, but we all know (including me -.-) that this is a "Lets bash Korpg, but make it look like we are bashing 3 other people at the same time" thread.

Seriously, I have not even tried to create hate enough to cause a seperate thread just for this purpose. What is the main reason why this thread was created, besides a quote from another thread that was actually aimed at us 4?

I don't even know what I even did to you, Moonglow, to cause this attack on my character. I must have mistakenly attacked your beliefs or something as serious as that to cause this to start.

But at least it got derailed really quick (not as fast as my other thread, but all well).

Oh, and on a side note:

Ardath said:
Awh come on,Korpg isn't all that bad, just has a different out look on things I suppose, but we are all different, and never going to agree on everything. Plus the JP hot dog was interesting to the point of disgusting.

I thank you for your support, but I don't want you to get flamed for supporting someone who is very unpopular here. Anyone who is thinking about flaming Ardath, don't bother. He did nothing to you, so direct your flames towards me (because, if you haven't figured out yet, they have no effect).
 Unicorn.Tavlov
Serveur: Unicorn
user: Tomas
By Unicorn.Tavlov 2009-03-03 16:56:17
Link | Citer | R

I don't think Blazza should be on that title, I only recall his thread b/c of his avatar. lol

The other 3 I recall for other reasons. Such as posting a lot in general.
 Cerberus.Quipto
Serveur: Cerberus
user: Quipto
By Cerberus.Quipto 2009-03-03 17:10:47
Link | Citer | R

Korpg said:
Wow, I can't even study for a test then go to sleep without a thread made just to bash me.

I know you try to make it a "Lets not just bash Korpg, so we add 3 other names into the mix" thread, but we all know (including me -.-) that this is a "Lets bash Korpg, but make it look like we are bashing 3 other people at the same time" thread.

Seriously, I have not even tried to create hate enough to cause a seperate thread just for this purpose. What is the main reason why this thread was created, besides a quote from another thread that was actually aimed at us 4?

I don't even know what I even did to you, Moonglow, to cause this attack on my character. I must have mistakenly attacked your beliefs or something as serious as that to cause this to start.

But at least it got derailed really quick (not as fast as my other thread, but all well).

Oh, and on a side note:

Ardath said:
Awh come on,Korpg isn't all that bad, just has a different out look on things I suppose, but we are all different, and never going to agree on everything. Plus the JP hot dog was interesting to the point of disgusting.

I thank you for your support, but I don't want you to get flamed for supporting someone who is very unpopular here. Anyone who is thinking about flaming Ardath, don't bother. He did nothing to you, so direct your flames towards me (because, if you haven't figured out yet, they have no effect).

oh god, you aggroed him...
 Ragnarok.Anye
By Ragnarok.Anye 2009-03-03 17:13:25
Link | Citer | R

Korpg said:
Seriously, I have not even tried to create hate enough to cause a seperate thread just for this purpose.

Moonglow said:
Yet every time I see a post with your name on it Korpg, your bashing some one about something.

Korpg said:
What is the main reason why this thread was created, besides a quote from another thread that was actually aimed at us 4?

Moonglow said:
this thread here can be for your ramblings, feel free to post as you wish.

Korpg said:

Moonglow said:
every time I see a post with your name on it Korpg, your bashing some one about something.

Korpg said:

Enternius said:
Alyria said:
bacon.

User submitted image

Anye said:
User submitted image

Xxnumbertwoxx said:
User submitted image

Korpg said:
Oh, and on a side note:

Ardath said:

No one said:
Ardath said:
Anything

*No one said anything to Ardath*
 Ragnarok.Anye
By Ragnarok.Anye 2009-03-03 17:13:46
Link | Citer | R

Quipto said:
Korpg said:

Oh, and on a side note:

Ardath said:

QUICK!!!!!! ZONE!!!! ZONE!!! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD
 Garuda.Wooooodum
Serveur: Garuda
user: Wooooodum
By Garuda.Wooooodum 2009-03-03 17:24:19
Link | Citer | R

Gooooooooooooooooood god I'm hungry now!

Screw the lot of you ;-;
 Caitsith.Surreal
By Caitsith.Surreal 2009-03-03 17:27:52
Link | Citer | R

Of course you're hungry..You're a colibri D:! YOUR ALWAYS HUNGRY
 Leviathan.Celestinia
Serveur: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Celestinia 2009-03-03 17:27:59
Link | Citer | R

/Dispels Korpg's Barfire effect!

:P
 Caitsith.Surreal
By Caitsith.Surreal 2009-03-03 17:28:47
Link | Citer | R

He might spike flail~
 Ramuh.Scizor
Serveur: Ramuh
user: Scizor
By Ramuh.Scizor 2009-03-03 17:32:16
Link | Citer | R

I feel sorry for Korpg, hes like one big cry for help :/
 Garuda.Wooooodum
Serveur: Garuda
user: Wooooodum
By Garuda.Wooooodum 2009-03-03 17:32:53
Link | Citer | R

Surreal said:
Of course you're hungry..You're a colibri D:! YOUR ALWAYS HUNGRY

But I seriously am starving now. For some reason I feel like a fried breakfast... D:

Om nom nom though, the Sushi I ate during these guy's EXP PT earlier was lush.
 Caitsith.Surreal
By Caitsith.Surreal 2009-03-03 17:35:26
Link | Citer | R

If it was crab sushi i hope you share ;3;!
 Unicorn.Tavlov
Serveur: Unicorn
user: Tomas
By Unicorn.Tavlov 2009-03-03 18:36:10
Link | Citer | R

Quipto said:

Anye said:

QUICK!!!!!! ZONE!!!! ZONE!!! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD

lmao
 Asura.Malekith
By Asura.Malekith 2009-03-03 18:52:21
Link | Citer | R

Zoning doesn't always work, lord knows I've tried...
 Odin.Blazza
Serveur: Odin
user: Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2009-03-03 18:57:38
Link | Citer | R

Yeh, we're talking about FFXI, but the forum itself is like FFXII, I tried to zone an NM there in the necropolis... *** followed me!
 Shiva.Artemicion
Serveur: Shiva
user:
By Shiva.Artemicion 2009-03-03 19:12:06
 Delete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Ugh, I haven't eaten all day today and visiting this thread was a bad idea.
 Seraph.Kyaaadaa
Serveur: Seraph
user: Kyaaadaa
By Seraph.Kyaaadaa 2009-03-03 19:34:19
Link | Citer | R

Ok, the dude's head ESPLODING in Scizor's avatar kinda killed my ape ***
 Asura.Korpg
user: Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-03-03 19:46:25
Link | Citer | R

Anye said:
Korpg said:
Seriously, I have not even tried to create hate enough to cause a seperate thread just for this purpose.

Moonglow said:
Yet every time I see a post with your name on it Korpg, your bashing some one about something.

I'm not bashing, I'm giving my opinion on why said person is wrong (usually something to do with the thread) on some opinion (half the time, its against the OP, half the time, its against who I quoted)

Anye said:
Korpg said:
What is the main reason why this thread was created, besides a quote from another thread that was actually aimed at us 4?

Moonglow said:
this thread here can be for your ramblings, feel free to post as you wish.

So, why not just make a thread that says "Korpg ramblings thread?" Why does it have to include 3 people who are 95% of the time against me?

Anye said:
Korpg said:

Moonglow said:
every time I see a post with your name on it Korpg, your bashing some one about something.

Again, I'm not bashing anyone. I did not bash anyone on the above post, nor am I bashing anyone in this post. If you think I'm bashing you or anyone now, then you need to really look up the term "debate" and realize that I'm not even past the point of aggression.....yet.

Anye said:
Korpg said:

Enternius said:
Alyria said:
bacon.

User submitted image

Anye said:
User submitted image

Xxnumbertwoxx said:
User submitted image

That it is. Derailment away.

Anye said:
Korpg said:
Oh, and on a side note:

Ardath said:

No one said:
Ardath said:
Anything

*No one said anything to Ardath*

Its called preemptive strike. Americans love to do that, and you should know it.
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8