Siren.Ilax
Serveur: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: FireDeath
By Siren.Ilax 2010-11-01 17:23:07
Link | Citer | R

Gilgamesh.Thedreamer said:
FireDeath said:

VII. Woot i am a retard BLACKMAGE, ima make fun of DD and hide on a cliff and nuke strong and make all DD running around all night to get back the mob!! (FAIL)

well u know almost everythin you nuke in abyssea make mob come on u, and this even more when HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE leader of ally dont take a tank for voke mob...
so what can u do as blm if mob run on u ? u're supposed to nuke it no ?

and ally dont care 90% of the time if you have to get finish blow or not ...so u just nuke at start of fight hopin mob will not be dead before end of cast...
Blm is not easy in abyssea ;x

No no lol i mean the damn cliff that mob climb with no problem, but all DD have to take the long path bc blm not just jumping down with the mob.
 Quetzalcoatl.Volkom
Serveur: Quetzalcoatl
user: volkom
By Quetzalcoatl.Volkom 2010-11-01 17:24:12
Link | Citer | R

Gilgamesh.Thedreamer said:
FireDeath said:
VII. Woot i am a retard BLACKMAGE, ima make fun of DD and hide on a cliff and nuke strong and make all DD running around all night to get back the mob!! (FAIL)
well u know almost everythin you nuke in abyssea make mob come on u, and this even more when HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE leader of ally dont take a tank for voke mob... so what can u do as blm if mob run on u ? u're supposed to nuke it no ? and ally dont care 90% of the time if you have to get finish blow or not ...so u just nuke at start of fight hopin mob will not be dead before end of cast... Blm is not easy in abyssea ;x
http://www.finalfantasyxionline.com/content/guides-blackmageguide.php
By FireDeath 2010-11-01 17:39:55
Link | Citer | R

Anyway i also don't understand BLM sometime, They ready to nuke 10 mile away thinking that will save them if they get hate, some even running more after having hate....

But you take these SAME BLM in dynamis, then they sleepga II 10x mob and stand next to them and die as soon they awake.

Funny how ppl acting sometime, but anyway...
 Carbuncle.Sevourn
Serveur: Carbuncle
user: Sevourn
By Carbuncle.Sevourn 2010-11-01 17:41:03
Link | Citer | R

BorealisV2 said:
People with children annoy the *** out of me. I will always remember the shitty BRD who had a macro to AFK every 5-10 *** minutes; "baby argo brb 5 mnis"... Needless to say she was kicked before we'd capped any form of light >.>

Love shout parties...

I agree with this, though i think it's for different reasons.

People who have to tend to thier kids every 15 minutes drive me up the *** wall. That said, it's not bothering me that they are interacting with their kid every 15 minutes in an abyssea party.

It's bothering me that they have a kid at an age that needs that much care and attention, and they are in an abyssea party.

I'm not perfect, but i do know i am the way i am today because my mom paid attention to me, read to me constantly, answered my incessant questions or brought me books where i could find the answer, and encouraged my curiosity even when it tended to drain her time.

I can't imagine how i would have turned out had i been neglected in favor of a videogame, and i really shudder to think of the fate of those kids who are being ignored.

I think that having kids is a commitment to growing up a bit. They are incredibly time-consuming, and that means it's time to leave some other time consuming things, like MMO's, behind
[+]
By FireDeath 2010-11-01 17:43:15
Link | Citer | R

@Sevourn, I so agree on that.
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
Serveur: Sylph
user: Vegetto
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2010-11-01 17:43:19
Link | Citer | R

If I feel I'm doing the majority of the work, I'll either rep out or afk for a bit.

For example, my last party. I was doing 29% of the alliance dmg on lv 75 drg (when the rest of the dds were 80-85).

2nd place was 14%.

So after a while I just played smash bros w/ scruffy from the smash bros thread and when the 2nd place caught up to equal my dmg output, I started again.

I when DDs can't pull their own weight. Makes me not want to work hard, so I'm not dragging their ***
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2010-11-01 17:44:00
Link | Citer | R

and if I'm on a job that's 85 and only for merits, not lv'ing up, given the same situation, I just leave.
 Cerberus.Valmur
Serveur: Cerberus
user: Valmur
By Cerberus.Valmur 2010-11-01 17:48:14
Link | Citer | R

Quetzalcoatl.Volkom said:
The Perfect Abyssea Party.
I. Party members must stay for the entire duration of the party
II. Party members must must keep a stash of food and beverages at their side so no one is accused of going AFK for food
III. Party members must keep a bucket or bottle for use of the bathroom so no one is accused of going AFK for bathroom
IV. Party members must be kept on a high caffine diet to prevent themselves from falling asleep and thus leeching exp.
V. If a party member is AWOL, they will be subjected to firing squad
VI. If a party member dies in real life from exhaustion. Then the Abyssea party is now Perfect and you should have accumulated mass amounts of exp, cruor, merits and sellables

Sounds like a perfect rule book to me!
[+]
By FireDeath 2010-11-01 17:52:47
Link | Citer | R

Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
If I feel I'm doing the majority of the work, I'll either rep out or afk for a bit.

For example, my last party. I was doing 29% of the alliance dmg on lv 75 drg (when the rest of the dds were 80-85).

2nd place was 14%.

So after a while I just played smash bros w/ scruffy from the smash bros thread and when the 2nd place caught up to equal my dmg output, I started again.

I when DDs can't pull their own weight. Makes me not want to work hard, so I'm not dragging their ***

DRG lv75 doing 29% dmg, that terrible, i bet you have 6 mage curring you, or you a super DRG i never meet.

Don't you think shuting down that parser would help you to enjoy more the game/Abyssea PT?

Idk the dmg of your DRG @ lv75, all i know is when i did mine from 75 to 85 it was not that great DMG, (not 29% of total dmg of my alliance...) for sure something was REAL wrong with your abyssea pt.

Even if you average 10 DD @ 300 dmg per WS that still 3k dmg, and we not talking about BLM dmg here, nor the normal HIT dmg form each DD. You sure your parser is even working correctly?
 Fenrir.Snick
Serveur: Fenrir
user: Snick
By Fenrir.Snick 2010-11-01 17:53:47
Link | Citer | R

FireDeath said:
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:

2nd place was 14%.

DRG lv75 doing 29% dmg, that terrible, i bet you have 6 mage curring you, or you a super DRG i never meet.

Don't you think shuting down that parser would help you to enjoy more the game/Abyssea PT?

Idk the dmg of your DRG @ lv75, all i know is when i did mine from 75 to 85 it was not that great DMG, (not 29% of total dmg of my alliance...) for sure something was REAL wrong with your abyssea pt.

Even if you average 10 DD @ 300 dmg per WS that still 3k dmg, and we not talking about BLM dmg here, nor the normal HIT dmg form each DD. You sure your parser is even working correctly?
FYI, doing 3k Drakesbane isn't unrealistic.
[+]
 Cerberus.Wolfshadow
By Cerberus.Wolfshadow 2010-11-01 17:53:51
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Valmur said:
Quetzalcoatl.Volkom said:
The Perfect Abyssea Party.
I. Party members must stay for the entire duration of the party
II. Party members must must keep a stash of food and beverages at their side so no one is accused of going AFK for food
III. Party members must keep a bucket or bottle for use of the bathroom so no one is accused of going AFK for bathroom
IV. Party members must be kept on a high caffine diet to prevent themselves from falling asleep and thus leeching exp.
V. If a party member is AWOL, they will be subjected to firing squad
VI. If a party member dies in real life from exhaustion. Then the Abyssea party is now Perfect and you should have accumulated mass amounts of exp, cruor, merits and sellables

Sounds like a perfect rule book to me!

Seconded, all in favor of the new bible?

And as to drakesbane damage, it's completely normal with Razed Ruins atma for one to get above 4000 drakebanes, granted the numbers vary, but what critical multi hit weaponskills don't.
 Bahamut.Zorander
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Zor
By Bahamut.Zorander 2010-11-01 17:54:56
Link | Citer | R

FireDeath said:
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
If I feel I'm doing the majority of the work, I'll either rep out or afk for a bit. For example, my last party. I was doing 29% of the alliance dmg on lv 75 drg (when the rest of the dds were 80-85). 2nd place was 14%. So after a while I just played smash bros w/ scruffy from the smash bros thread and when the 2nd place caught up to equal my dmg output, I started again. I when DDs can't pull their own weight. Makes me not want to work hard, so I'm not dragging their ***
DRG lv75 doing 29% dmg, that terrible, i bet you have 6 mage curring you, or you a super DRG i never meet. Don't you think shuting down that parser would help you to enjoy more the game/Abyssea PT? Idk the dmg of your DRG @ lv75, all i know is when i did mine from 75 to 85 it was not that great DMG, (not 29% of total dmg of my alliance...) for sure something was REAL wrong with your abyssea pt. Even if you average 10 DD @ 300 dmg per WS that still 3k dmg, and we not talking about BLM dmg here, nor the normal HIT dmg form each DD. You sure your parser is even working correctly?
New guy to the Forum ehh?

Inc fun.
[+]
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2010-11-01 17:57:54
Link | Citer | R

FireDeath said:
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:

2nd place was 14%.

Yes, the parser works correctly. I was just the only person in the party with Razed ruin and Voracious Violet
 Siren.Ilax
By Siren.Ilax 2010-11-01 17:58:47
Link | Citer | R

Fenrir.Snick said:
FireDeath said:
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:

2nd place was 14%.

FYI, doing 3k Drakesbane isn't unrealistic.

ok yes even 4~5k is possible, but @ 75? and this is just WS dmg, like i said you also forget blm dmg and normal mele hit. Idk man, something is real wrong if you a DRK 75 and do 29% of dmg, no matter your gear man, must be one of these super lame zombie PT with 6 leecher. Of course at that point i would have warped out instant, even without parser, bc at this point you can't miss that kind of failure.
 Bahamut.Zorander
By Bahamut.Zorander 2010-11-01 18:00:58
Link | Citer | R

Carbuncle.Sevourn said:
BorealisV2 said:
People with children annoy the *** out of me. I will always remember the shitty BRD who had a macro to AFK every 5-10 *** minutes; "baby argo brb 5 mnis"... Needless to say she was kicked before we'd capped any form of light >.> Love shout parties...
I agree with this, though i think it's for different reasons. People who have to tend to thier kids every 15 minutes drive me up the *** wall. That said, it's not bothering me that they are interacting with their kid every 15 minutes in an abyssea party. It's bothering me that they have a kid at an age that needs that much care and attention, and they are in an abyssea party. I'm not perfect, but i do know i am the way i am today because my mom paid attention to me, read to me constantly, answered my incessant questions or brought me books where i could find the answer, and encouraged my curiosity even when it tended to drain her time. I can't imagine how i would have turned out had i been neglected in favor of a videogame, and i really shudder to think of the fate of those kids who are being ignored. I think that having kids is a commitment to growing up a bit. They are incredibly time-consuming, and that means it's time to leave some other time consuming things, like MMO's, behind
I agree.

That being said I have 2 kids and still play almost every night.

I just wait for them to go to bed before I log on. Maybe I am no better.
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2010-11-01 18:01:07
Link | Citer | R

Well, we had a bunch of failures. For example, a drk that TP'd in Varangian Helm, a pup that averaged 450 on stringing pummel, ppl with ***for haste gear, etc.

Was a soggy ***sandwich poor excuse of a party.
 Carbuncle.Sevourn
By Carbuncle.Sevourn 2010-11-01 18:02:15
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Zorander said:
FireDeath said:
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
If I feel I'm doing the majority of the work, I'll either rep out or afk for a bit. For example, my last party. I was doing 29% of the alliance dmg on lv 75 drg (when the rest of the dds were 80-85). 2nd place was 14%. So after a while I just played smash bros w/ scruffy from the smash bros thread and when the 2nd place caught up to equal my dmg output, I started again. I when DDs can't pull their own weight. Makes me not want to work hard, so I'm not dragging their ***
DRG lv75 doing 29% dmg, that terrible, i bet you have 6 mage curring you, or you a super DRG i never meet. Don't you think shuting down that parser would help you to enjoy more the game/Abyssea PT? Idk the dmg of your DRG @ lv75, all i know is when i did mine from 75 to 85 it was not that great DMG, (not 29% of total dmg of my alliance...) for sure something was REAL wrong with your abyssea pt. Even if you average 10 DD @ 300 dmg per WS that still 3k dmg, and we not talking about BLM dmg here, nor the normal HIT dmg form each DD. You sure your parser is even working correctly?
New guy to the Forum ehh?

Inc fun.

oh dear lord
 Siren.Ilax
By Siren.Ilax 2010-11-01 18:04:21
Link | Citer | R

Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
FireDeath said:
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:

2nd place was 14%.

Yes, the parser works correctly. I was just the only person in the party with Razed ruin and Voracious Violet

Razed ruin and Voracious Violet Oh boy.... here we go the new incoming standard to play FFXI...

I mean dude, wtf, don't blame ppl for not having that stuff.... would be like me telling you your DRG was ***bc i have relic. common wtf ppl.. Be proud of it instead and just do what they invited you for i mean jeez...

Or don't you ever think about doing a 6 man PT with these ATMAS instead joining the normal abyssea pt?
 Bahamut.Zorander
By Bahamut.Zorander 2010-11-01 18:06:23
Link | Citer | R

Siren.Ilax said:
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
FireDeath said:
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Razed ruin and Voracious Violet Oh boy.... here we go the new incoming standard to play FFXI... I mean dude, wtf, don't blame ppl for not having that stuff.... would be like me telling you your DRG was ***bc i have relic. common wtf ppl.. Be proud of it instead and just do what they invited you for i mean jeez... Or don't you ever think about doing a 6 man PT with these ATMAS instead joining the normal abyssea pt?
O.o? A 2nd new poster to call out Tiger?

Inc fun x2.
 Cerberus.Valmur
By Cerberus.Valmur 2010-11-01 18:06:55
Link | Citer | R

Why would he? it's the same as joining a party full of Ebody(lol) wars/drks etc vs... full perle wars with NO gearswaps Blms freeze2 which lands for 300...

At the end of the day it pays to be GOOD (lol)
 Fenrir.Snick
By Fenrir.Snick 2010-11-01 18:07:19
Link | Citer | R

RR and VV atma are not hard to get.

Not having them would be like showing up naked to a bird merit party back in the day. That's how good they are.
 Cerberus.Valmur
By Cerberus.Valmur 2010-11-01 18:08:54
Link | Citer | R

As snick said... VV...farm Aby-Kon with your friends for afew hours farm gold chests get key items pop EE ??? profit. just shows you how lazy/clueless people are >.>
 Carbuncle.Sevourn
By Carbuncle.Sevourn 2010-11-01 18:10:11
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Zorander said:
Siren.Ilax said:
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
FireDeath said:
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
Razed ruin and Voracious Violet Oh boy.... here we go the new incoming standard to play FFXI... I mean dude, wtf, don't blame ppl for not having that stuff.... would be like me telling you your DRG was ***bc i have relic. common wtf ppl.. Be proud of it instead and just do what they invited you for i mean jeez... Or don't you ever think about doing a 6 man PT with these ATMAS instead joining the normal abyssea pt?
O.o? A 2nd new poster to call out Tiger?

Inc fun x2.

casuals QQing at tiger is a pretty regular occurrence

it's pretty much the ffxiah national pastime
 Fenrir.Snick
By Fenrir.Snick 2010-11-01 18:10:19
Link | Citer | R

And Pulverizer pop can be farmed with a trio, probably duo (Idk a LSmate of mine tri boxed our pop and told me he was browsing BG while fighting both NMs)
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2010-11-01 18:10:26
Link | Citer | R

Siren.Ilax said:
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
FireDeath said:
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:

2nd place was 14%.

Razed ruin and Voracious Violet Oh boy.... here we go the new incoming standard to play FFXI...

I mean dude, wtf, don't blame ppl for not having that stuff.... would be like me telling you your DRG was ***bc i have relic. common wtf ppl.. Be proud of it instead and just do what they invited you for i mean jeez...

Or don't you ever think about doing a 6 man PT with these ATMAS instead joining the normal abyssea pt?
First of all, they're both pretty easy to get and are *** amazing. Just one of the two atma are better than those combat skills, job abilities, stats you are meriting, so why merit over atma collecting, if you don't already have good ones?

Second, no, you don't 100% need it, but I shouldn't be doing 30% of the alliance dmg (not even counting my wyvern) at lv 75 drg, when I'm the only person under lv 80 in the entire alliance.
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2010-11-01 18:10:57
Link | Citer | R

Fenrir.Snick said:
RR and VV atma are not hard to get.

Not having them would be like showing up naked to a bird merit party back in the day. That's how good they are.
This
 Carbuncle.Sevourn
By Carbuncle.Sevourn 2010-11-01 18:11:05
Link | Citer | R

Siren.Ilax said:
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
FireDeath said:
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:

2nd place was 14%.

i didn't see him blaming anyone for not having it

that said, i won't join a pickup on my war until i have them both
 Fenrir.Snick
By Fenrir.Snick 2010-11-01 18:11:40
Link | Citer | R

Like, to really get an idea how shitty you are without RR/VV atma, I am pretty sure I could go WHM/NIN to a shout group and out DD the rest of the alliance (Unless of course there is someone else there who actually know what he/she is doing)

And my WHM melee set(s) are ***.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Zorander
By Bahamut.Zorander 2010-11-01 18:13:41
Link | Citer | R

Carbuncle.Sevourn said:
Bahamut.Zorander said:
Siren.Ilax said:
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
FireDeath said:
Sylph.Tigerwoods said:
O.o? A 2nd new poster to call out Tiger? Inc fun x2.
casuals QQing at tiger is a pretty regular occurrence it's pretty much the ffxiah national pastime
May I am getting soft? Maybe it's because Tiger isn't posting as much? I don't know but I forgot about how many QQ'd at him.

I appologize.
First Page 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 8 9 10