How Are People Able To Be So Immature?

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » How are people able to be so immature?
How are people able to be so immature?
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7
 Leviathan.Draylo
Serveur: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2010-10-20 19:11:31
Link | Citer | R

Yes you do.
 Shiva.Nindo
Serveur: Shiva
By Shiva.Nindo 2010-10-20 19:12:12
Link | Citer | R

Yar Flion is pretty nice guy in-game. One rare few actually would help without asking for something in return, and he always had a great sense of humor. Tbh I see the same on here, and I just see the fact hes sarcastic person who most people take wrong, and then get incredibly butt hurt over. I have a friend whose similar Flion in sense you either love him or hate him type guy. Hes always going to say something incredibly offensive and off the wall, and hes usually pretty much trying to either make you laugh or piss you off. His response to the people who didn't know how to take him? Take 90% what he says as a joke. If hes serious he'll tell you. Pretty much how I take most what Flion says, is him *** around trying get a response.
[+]
 Fenrir.Snick
Serveur: Fenrir
user: Snick
By Fenrir.Snick 2010-10-20 19:12:40
Link | Citer | R

Alright.
[+]
 Leviathan.Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2010-10-20 19:13:02
Link | Citer | R

kk
 Shiva.Nindo
By Shiva.Nindo 2010-10-20 19:13:12
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Daleterrence said:
Shiva.Nindo said:
Tea and Cookies and I will let you damn't! Otherwise piss off D:

*Gives you tea and cookies* =3
<3333, carry forth with the de-railing :3.
 Fenrir.Snick
By Fenrir.Snick 2010-10-20 19:13:17
Link | Citer | R

I am enjoying your shell whiteknighting you worse than when someone ***talks Morality on BG lol
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-10-20 19:14:50
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Nindo said:
Yar Flion is pretty nice guy in-game. One rare few actually would help without asking for something in return, and he always had a great sense of humor. Tbh I see the same on here, and I just see the fact hes sarcastic person who most people take wrong, and then get incredibly butt hurt over. I have a friend whose similar Flion in sense you either love him or hate him type guy. Hes always going to say something incredibly offensive and off the wall, and hes usually pretty much trying to either make you laugh or piss you off. His response to the people who didn't know how to take him? Take 90% what he says as a joke. If hes serious he'll tell you. Pretty much how I take most what Flion says, is him *** around trying get a response.

Pretty much lol. Both me and Bore tended to try and help as much as possible, but most people hated us because they thought we were 100% serious all the time :/

This is how I started arguing with Lucant, Herofrozen and Enjoylife lol.
 Asura.Daleterrence
Serveur: Asura
user: Dalight
By Asura.Daleterrence 2010-10-20 19:15:16
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Nindo said:
Asura.Daleterrence said:
Shiva.Nindo said:

I shall! Though Snick and Dray appear to be clashing peni. >.>
 Asura.Daleterrence
By Asura.Daleterrence 2010-10-20 19:16:10
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Shiva.Nindo said:

Pretty much lol. Both me and Bore tended to try and help as much as possible, but most people hated us because they thought we were 100% serious all the time :/

I AM OFFENDED BY YOU. NOW WE MUST FIGHT TO THE DEATH!
 Leviathan.Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2010-10-20 19:16:21
Link | Citer | R

Fenrir.Snick said:
I am enjoying your shell whiteknighting you worse than when someone ***talks Morality on BG lol

I don't care.
 Fenrir.Snick
By Fenrir.Snick 2010-10-20 19:16:58
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Draylo said:
Fenrir.Snick said:

I don't care.
Frankly I would kick someone from my shell if they were wasting time posting on AH forums rather than farming pops for the drops I'll take.
 Caitsith.Zefiris
Serveur: Caitsith
user: Zefiris
By Caitsith.Zefiris 2010-10-20 19:17:24
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-10-20 19:18:07
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Daleterrence said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Shiva.Nindo said:

Just make 13 or 14 anon accounts and follow me around rating me down, that'll show me! Make sure to occasionally post rl pictures of me so you can be seen as super edgy.
[+]
 Asura.Daleterrence
By Asura.Daleterrence 2010-10-20 19:19:11
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Asura.Daleterrence said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Shiva.Nindo said:

Just make 13 or 14 anon accounts and follow me around rating me down, that'll show me! Make sure to occasionally post rl pictures of me so you can be seen as super edgy.

Too much work. How about we just agree to be friends? XD
 Shiva.Nindo
By Shiva.Nindo 2010-10-20 19:19:21
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Daleterrence said:
Shiva.Nindo said:
Asura.Daleterrence said:
Shiva.Nindo said:

Its a make contest. Some point they'll whip em out and decide whose got the bigger one. And all shall be satisfied.

p.s. Do you have those yummy cookies that my UK friend was telling me bout once, something bout orange creme, and chocolate covered...I've always wondered if their really good or not.

And yar Flion I always loved you and Bore lol. You two cracked me up tbh. On a game where most people are always srs and trying to concentrate, you two provided a sense of humor that I enjoyed. That and being on receiving end of Lucant asking if my boyfriend minded sharing me, made me giggle all the more at you two giving him hell.
[+]
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-10-20 19:20:20
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Daleterrence said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Asura.Daleterrence said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Shiva.Nindo said:

Asura.Daleterrence
By Asura.Daleterrence 2010-10-20 19:20:29
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Nindo said:
Asura.Daleterrence said:
Shiva.Nindo said:
Asura.Daleterrence said:
Shiva.Nindo said:

Its a make contest. Some point they'll whip em out and decide whose got the bigger one. And all shall be satisfied.

p.s. Do you have those yummy cookies that my UK friend was telling me bout once, something bout orange creme, and chocolate covered...I've always wondered if their really good or not.

And yar Flion I always loved you and Bore lol. You two cracked me up tbh. On a game where most people are always srs and trying to concentrate, you two provided a sense of humor that I enjoyed. That and being on receiving end of Lucant asking if my boyfriend minded sharing me, made me giggle all the more at you two giving him hell.

LolLucant..

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Asura.Daleterrence said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Asura.Daleterrence said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Shiva.Nindo said:

LMAO! XD
 Fenrir.Snick
By Fenrir.Snick 2010-10-20 19:20:33
Link | Citer | R

Fenrir.Snick said:
Leviathan.Draylo said:
Fenrir.Snick said:

I don't care.
Frankly I would kick someone from my shell if they were wasting time posting on AH forums rather than farming pops for the drops I'll take.
WHY DO YOU THINK NIGHTFYRE AINT POSTED ***?

He's busy earning my bread like a good boy.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-10-20 19:22:31
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Nindo said:
Asura.Daleterrence said:
Shiva.Nindo said:
Asura.Daleterrence said:
Shiva.Nindo said:

Lol the thing is, whilst people were being super serial and trying to concentrate most of the time we were having a laugh and we were doing better than the people getting epicly pissed with us XD

I remember doing CoP with you, that was fun, and some Sky :D Most fun was just hanging out in PR though, some of the convos with Xet, Dopple, Crazy, purply, Jacey and stuff were hilarious.

And I <3 Wyn and Tang :D
 Shiva.Nindo
By Shiva.Nindo 2010-10-20 19:22:53
Link | Citer | R

Dale you bring extra cookies an tea? This looks like going be a bit of a fuss, and I cba to go shopping for more.
 Leviathan.Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2010-10-20 19:23:12
Link | Citer | R

I'm good at multitasking, I do it well.
 Leviathan.Angelskiss
By Leviathan.Angelskiss 2010-10-20 19:23:42
Link | Citer | R

Fenrir.Snick said:
Funny, neither of us are in his shell.

But carry on.
 Fenrir.Snick
By Fenrir.Snick 2010-10-20 19:24:50
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Draylo said:
I'm good at multitasking, I do it well.
Why multitask? I have a member trio boxing NMs while I'm basically afk!

Don't play hard, play smart.
 Phoenix.Oumura
Serveur: Phoenix
user: Oumura
By Phoenix.Oumura 2010-10-20 19:26:35
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Flionheart said:
I like how they made sure to get the nips, lol.
 Shiva.Nindo
By Shiva.Nindo 2010-10-20 19:26:51
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Shiva.Nindo said:
Asura.Daleterrence said:
Shiva.Nindo said:
Asura.Daleterrence said:
Shiva.Nindo said:

Lol the thing is, whilst people were being super serial and trying to concentrate most of the time we were having a laugh and we were doing better than the people getting epicly pissed with us XD

I remember doing CoP with you, that was fun, and some Sky :D Most fun was just hanging out in PR though, some of the convos with Xet, Dopple, Crazy, purply, Jacey and stuff were hilarious.

Yep and thats why I loved it lol. You made it fun.

I need finish CoP, but such a procrastinator that I don't feel like doing it half the time. Come back and help meh finish :D

Yar was good times in PR. Made some great friends from there. <3 Xet and Lyra to death. And Lilly is amazing, actually found out she lives in same state as me, so were hoping meet up soon before I move to Scotland.
[+]
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-10-20 19:28:09
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Nindo said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Shiva.Nindo said:
Asura.Daleterrence said:
Shiva.Nindo said:
Asura.Daleterrence said:
Shiva.Nindo said:

Yep and thats why I loved it lol. You made it fun.

I need finish CoP, but such a procrastinator that I don't feel like doing it half the time. Come back and help meh finish :D

Yar was good times in PR. Made some great friends from there. <3 Xet and Lyra to death. And Lilly is amazing, actually found out she lives in same state as me, so were hoping meet up soon before I move to Scotland.

Lol Next time I make it on I'll drop you a PM.

And wow that's cool, I've got Lilly on my facebook, she was one of the coolest members of PR, I missed her when she left. Ah yeah, Lyra was awesome too :D
 Leviathan.Angelskiss
By Leviathan.Angelskiss 2010-10-20 19:28:20
Link | Citer | R

Also @ flion ~ If you recall, I have never had issue with you either, and said the same thing bout you as I just said about dray..

In my experiences you have never been nothing but nice to me. Maybe how people treat us is a reflection on how we treat them? =)

@ Nin <3 sistahhhhhhhhhhh my nerdy book lovah <3
 Fenrir.Snick
By Fenrir.Snick 2010-10-20 19:29:27
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Angelskiss said:
In my experiences you have never been nothing but nice to me. Maybe how people treat us is a reflection on how we treat them? =)
I use and abuse my shell members and tell them that on a daily basis, I don't see your theory holding any water :/
 Fenrir.Snick
By Fenrir.Snick 2010-10-20 19:39:33
Link | Citer | R

This is where people start to call me a terrible shell leader and Nightfyre would be better off not taking orders from me or something.
 Leviathan.Angelskiss
By Leviathan.Angelskiss 2010-10-20 19:39:44
Link | Citer | R

Fenrir.Snick said:
Leviathan.Angelskiss said:
I use and abuse my shell members and tell them that on a daily basis, I don't see your theory holding any water :/
Well, you are not being rude to me and I have been nice to you, so actually my theory did hold true!
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7