How Are People Able To Be So Immature?

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » How are people able to be so immature?
How are people able to be so immature?
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7
 Shiva.Flionheart
Serveur: Shiva
Game: FFXI
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-10-20 18:52:54
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Catastrophe said:
Asura.Daleterrence said:
From Said Thread, I bring you:

Lakshmi.Jaerik said:
Ask and ye shall receive.

The most epic post ever.

I dunno, Fli speaking Welsh was pretty epic. Considering I've never heard anyone speak welsh before.

I had to speak Welsh all day last Saturday as I was running a market stall lol.

Old people are so much more trusting if you speak Welsh first.
 Fenrir.Snick
Serveur: Fenrir
user: Snick
By Fenrir.Snick 2010-10-20 18:52:55
Link | Citer | R

Draylo plays the most inferior job in the game, he's not elitist he's just a *** tool.
 Asura.Daleterrence
Serveur: Asura
user: Dalight
By Asura.Daleterrence 2010-10-20 18:54:31
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Asura.Catastrophe said:
Asura.Daleterrence said:

Lakshmi.Jaerik said:

The most epic post ever.

I dunno, Fli speaking Welsh was pretty epic. Considering I've never heard anyone speak welsh before.

Lol, yeah I've bumped into those 2 old guys that realise an English guy is walking past so they switch to talking in Welsh lol.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-10-20 18:56:14
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Daleterrence said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Asura.Catastrophe said:
Asura.Daleterrence said:

Lakshmi.Jaerik said:

The most epic post ever.

Lol, yeah I've bumped into those 2 old guys that realise an English guy is walking past so they switch to talking in Welsh lol.

Lol old people here are so racist, if you speak in english they just walk away...
 Phoenix.Kojo
Forum Moderator
Serveur: Phoenix
user: AnnaMolly
By Phoenix.Kojo 2010-10-20 18:56:49
Link | Citer | R

Translate 'bloody wanker' to NA English and It's along the lines of '*** masturbator'. ..Hmm..
 Caitsith.Zefiris
Serveur: Caitsith
user: Zefiris
By Caitsith.Zefiris 2010-10-20 18:57:19
Link | Citer | R

I got yelled at because nobody working in our store spoke Spanish. :{
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-10-20 18:57:26
Link | Citer | R

Would be about that, Wanking is Masturbating lol.
 Siren.Itachi
Serveur: Siren
By Siren.Itachi 2010-10-20 18:57:30
Link | Citer | R

Gemah said:

Exactly.
It pisses me off when someone is soloing something and they take nearly an hour to do so. Go get people who are willing to help from your LS or something and stop wasting other peoples time. If it turns yellow when you are soloing, everything is fair again, and if you lose claim it's your fault and your fault only.
It takes me 10-12mins to solo rask on sch. I'm sorry for being incredibly slow.
 Asura.Daleterrence
By Asura.Daleterrence 2010-10-20 18:57:31
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Asura.Daleterrence said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Asura.Catastrophe said:
Asura.Daleterrence said:

Lakshmi.Jaerik said:

The most epic post ever.

Lol old people here are so racist, if you speak in english they just walk away...

I've never come across that personally, but it's understandable to a degree, considering racism was more acceptable when they were growing up, and the Welsh never did like us English.. neither do the Scots or the Irish actually.. We are to the UK what the US is to the world. ; ;

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Would be about that, Wanking is Masturbating lol.

That it is. =3
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
By Gemah 2010-10-20 18:58:16
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Powerslave said:
What a ***-***. It is *technically* fair game since it goes yellow, but it really is a ***-headed, rude thing to do. I had that happen to me when I was fighting the worm that drops rdm/sam/pld head seals in Attowha. It came unclaimed for a second at around 85% after CS, and a ranger pops out of nowhere (breaking invis) and shoots it and the ~6 other players break invis. What's worse is it was someone from my ein shell, so I had no choice but to team up with them even though I wanted to call them *** and leave.

I spent time on my pop, 4 panaceas for mudslide and RR items and they came and jacked it. When they started ***storming it and dying cause of mudslide I told them about the panaceas and strategy and the smart *** said "Thatz y we brought mages durr". They wiped ~3-4 times before we finally killed it when I've soloed it before with no deaths.

/end rant

Anyway, people just suck *** sometimes.

Some might also consider it rude to waste the time of others by making them wait for you to solo it. Can't keep it purple? Don't bother soloing it.
So you spent your time for this NM. How about instead of wasting other peoples time, you form some sort of group, and because you spent the time for the pop, you get priority on the drop you want.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-10-20 18:58:29
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Daleterrence said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Asura.Daleterrence said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Asura.Catastrophe said:
Asura.Daleterrence said:

Lakshmi.Jaerik said:

The most epic post ever.

I've never come across that personally, but it's understandable to a degree, considering racism was more acceptable when they were growing up, and the Welsh never did like us English.. neither do the Scots or the Irish actually.. We are to the UK what the US is to the world. ; ;

The Rugby matches are like warzones :S

Not that I really hate the english outside of friendly competition in sports and stuff.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-10-20 18:59:26
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Catastrophe said:
It just amazes me that for such an integrated and super long history, that Welsh has been able to maintain even into the 21st century. Kind of like Native American languages.

It is slowly dying though, more people moving in means the language is slowly being diluted. I mean most people don't speak true welsh anymore, more of an english welsh hybrid known as Wenglish lol.
 Asura.Daleterrence
By Asura.Daleterrence 2010-10-20 18:59:55
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Flionheart said:
Asura.Daleterrence said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Asura.Daleterrence said:
Shiva.Flionheart said:
Asura.Catastrophe said:
Asura.Daleterrence said:

Lakshmi.Jaerik said:

The most epic post ever.

The Rugby matches are like warzones :S

Not that I really hate the english outside of friendly competition in sports and stuff.

That's good ^^ I don't mind the Welsh either really, kinda like the accent.

Edit: Lol, Wenglish. XD
 Leviathan.Draylo
Serveur: Leviathan
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2010-10-20 19:00:05
Link | Citer | R

Fenrir.Snick said:
Draylo plays the most inferior job in the game, he's not elitist he's just a *** tool.

You must be mistaken
 Leviathan.Angelskiss
By Leviathan.Angelskiss 2010-10-20 19:00:55
Link | Citer | R

Fenrir.Snick said:
ROFL.

I fell out of my chair on this.

You cannot be serious.:3

So much dray hate and not one of you actually plays with him in game.Yet rem and I can actually say hey he isn't that bad IN GAME and you all /attack mode on!

LOL

haters will hate I guess =/
[+]
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-10-20 19:01:40
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Angelskiss said:
Fenrir.Snick said:
ROFL.

So much dray hate and not one of you actually plays with him in game.Yet rem and I can actually say hey he isn't that bad IN GAME and you all /attack mode on!

LOL

Then he should probably try to be less of a *** mongler on AH.
 Asura.Daleterrence
By Asura.Daleterrence 2010-10-20 19:02:47
Link | Citer | R

Fenrir.Snick said:
ROFL.

LOL

Thing is Angel, he is a massive *** on the forums.. What else are we to assume, other than he is a ***, regardless of how he is ig?
 Leviathan.Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2010-10-20 19:03:37
Link | Citer | R

I think you are confusing me with Flionheart.
 Fenrir.Snick
By Fenrir.Snick 2010-10-20 19:03:45
Link | Citer | R

Fenrir.Snick said:
ROFL.

LOL

I don't hate him, it's just annoying how he passes off his dumbassery as trolling when he clearly is not if you read any of his posts on BG or here.

His botting thread a few days ago is a perfect example, it could have been a big troll, but he's 100% serious on his views about botting.
 Shiva.Nindo
By Shiva.Nindo 2010-10-20 19:04:35
Link | Citer | R

What happen to you was a shitty thing mate, but tbh its part of the the game. You either stay on top of everything, and be ready incase something goes down, or you take the risks when things *** up. I've had it happen me before, and yea it makes me wanna rage, but ***happens and if you don't have claim on it then technically its free game til you grab it back. Best advice I can give is just be aware of whose around you when your trying solo something.

Oh and while I get the whole wanting to vent thing, you picked worst place to vent xD. Maybe vent in your LS, or to friends, but boards is srs business. And less your dying/going share nudes/someone stole something and server hopped(and this one is debatable on item being stolen/whose pmsing on forums this week and either gives a ***or doesn't) their probably not going to care or want to read it.
 Asura.Daleterrence
By Asura.Daleterrence 2010-10-20 19:05:26
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Nindo said:
What happen to you was a shitty thing mate, but tbh its part of the the game. You either stay on top of everything, and be ready incase something goes down, or you take the risks when things *** up. I've had it happen me before, and yea it makes me wanna rage, but ***happens and if you don't have claim on it then technically its free game til you grab it back. Best advice I can give is just be aware of whose around you when your trying solo something.

Oh and while I get the whole wanting to vent thing, you picked worst place to vent xD. Maybe vent in your LS, or to friends, but boards is srs business. And less your dying/going share nudes/someone stole something and server hopped(and this one is debatable on item being stolen/whose pmsing on forums this week and either gives a ***or doesn't) their probably not going to care or want to read it.

Just let us derail the thread dammit! XD
 Leviathan.Angelskiss
By Leviathan.Angelskiss 2010-10-20 19:06:20
Link | Citer | R

Or maybe he acts that way because people continuously call him a ***?

Just saying, if someone called me a *** all the time (and I try to be nice to everyone) there comes a point I will /bitchmode on just to show everyone how "bitchy" I can be.

Or maybe he is a elitist *** to some. /shrug

I am saying in MY experiences, the person in game is NOT what everyone claims him to be on forum is all.

@ flion~ What exactly is a *** mongler by the way :3

Leviathan.Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2010-10-20 19:06:27
Link | Citer | R

Fenrir.Snick said:
Fenrir.Snick said:
ROFL.

LOL

I don't hate him, it's just annoying how he passes off his dumbassery as trolling when he clearly is not if you read any of his posts on BG or here.

His botting thread a few days ago is a perfect example, it could have been a big troll, but he's 100% serious on his views about botting.

I smile every time you make posts thinking you have me figured out.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-10-20 19:07:03
Link | Citer | R

Fenrir.Snick said:
Fenrir.Snick said:
ROFL.

LOL

this

ALSO

HI SNES!

You know how much nicer I was in game than on here lol.
 Shiva.Nindo
By Shiva.Nindo 2010-10-20 19:07:38
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Daleterrence said:
Shiva.Nindo said:

Just let us derail the thread dammit! XD
Tea and Cookies and I will let you damn't! Otherwise piss off D:
 Asura.Daleterrence
By Asura.Daleterrence 2010-10-20 19:08:03
Link | Citer | R

Basically a *** sucker iirc.
 Shiva.Flionheart
By Shiva.Flionheart 2010-10-20 19:08:10
Link | Citer | R

Or maybe he acts that way because people continuously call him a ***?

Just saying, if someone called me a *** all the time (and I try to be nice to everyone) there comes a point I will /bitchmode on just to show everyone how "bitchy" I can be.

Or maybe he is a elitist *** to some. /shrug

I am saying in MY experiences, the person in game is NOT what everyone claims him to be on forum is all.

Lol
 Asura.Daleterrence
By Asura.Daleterrence 2010-10-20 19:09:16
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Nindo said:
Tea and Cookies and I will let you damn't! Otherwise piss off D:

*Gives you tea and cookies* =3
 Fenrir.Snick
By Fenrir.Snick 2010-10-20 19:10:41
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Draylo said:
Fenrir.Snick said:
Fenrir.Snick said:
ROFL.

LOL

I smile every time you make posts thinking you have me figured out.
I don't care.
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7