DNC Solo JoL.

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Dancer » DNC Solo JoL.
DNC Solo JoL.
 Ragnarok.Anye
Serveur: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Anye
By Ragnarok.Anye 2009-02-06 15:09:36
Link | Citer | R

npnp XD I seriously love watching that over and over....
 Quetzalcoatl.Princemercury
Serveur: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Princemercury 2009-02-06 16:07:36
Link | Citer | R

Anye said:
FINE.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65I0HNvTDH4

And it's relevant to the topic :D

LOL I love it!!
 Asura.Korpg
Serveur: Asura
user: Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-02-06 16:17:28
Link | Citer | R

Anye said:
I really don't see the point in flaming Korpg, now.

But if people don't flame me, then you won't hear that everlasting /sign coming from the Pacific Ocean, that is me.

I appreciate your defense for me, but I really don't want to see you get flamed like me. I don't mind getting "flamed" because it doesn't affect me as it would other people (hence, I know people who "flame" me are trying to sound smarter than they actually are, aka Malekith). Its all empty words, I can see that. Most people however don't, and think its an attack on their creditability/personal beliefs. I see it as a failed excuse for counterarguement.

Although the title of this thread was named inappropriate, it did serve the purpose of people looking into it and seeing what the actual topic is (although I didn't get it until after I saw the clip, as Malekith pointed out rather after-the-fact). Since I was giving my opinion on the actual topic and not about the title of this thread, people started flaming me because they don't understand the significance of that clip. They will realize eventually, when they have to pay $50 for a loaf of bread though. But then again, don't say I didn't tell you so.

Again, thank you for the defense, but I really don't want you to get flamed as I have this past......well....ever.
 Ifrit.Rikiyame
Serveur: Ifrit
user: Rikiyame
By Ifrit.Rikiyame 2009-02-06 21:56:15
Link | Citer | R

Glenn Beck plays FFXI? These are charts from when RMT inflated the economy right? So, the USA can just hire a Special Task Force to remove billions of dollars!

In all seriousness, look how long it took FFXI to get back on track. That's essentially the road the US has to trek through. Easily five years.

A completely personal note: It always makes me nervous when the phrase "Share this with everyone you know" is uttered. It demeans it to a chain-video, and while I do believe they have a strong argument, that particular saying is often tied to a fallacy.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [612 days between previous and next post]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
Serveur: Leviathan
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2010-10-12 10:31:36
Link | Citer | R

/random necro bump go!
By BorealisV2 2010-10-12 10:35:50
Link | Citer | R

buttsecks

/thread