DNC Solo JoL.

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Dancer » DNC Solo JoL.
DNC Solo JoL.
 Shiva.Artemicion
Serveur: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user:
By Shiva.Artemicion 2009-02-05 21:23:30
 Delete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

I dunno, it's pretty amusing to see people bicker at each other over what they believe. And by believe I mean what the TV and internets tell them is truthful and that they should believe as well when in reality know little to nothing about the finer details.
 Siren.Antigod
Serveur: Siren
user: AnTi90d
By Siren.Antigod 2009-02-05 21:32:02
Link | Citer | R

Korpg said:
Thank you Obama, for screwing us over -.- You haven't even been in office for more than 2 weeks and already did more damage than Bush did in 8 years.

..So..

Can we lynch him now!?
 Asura.Malekith
Serveur: Asura
By Asura.Malekith 2009-02-05 21:35:04
Link | Citer | R

Needs moar rick roll!

Say it with me! Yes we can!
 Diabolos.Sovereign
Serveur: Diabolos
user: Galactus
By Diabolos.Sovereign 2009-02-05 23:10:49
Link | Citer | R

god this thread sucks
 Quetzalcoatl.Princemercury
Serveur: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Princemercury 2009-02-05 23:13:17
Link | Citer | R

Korpg said:
Yakutatazu said:
I think the thread name was just an excuse to get ppl to watch the video.. I mean who would want to see some FoxNews video.

Point taken.

Damn title screwed me up. I thought we were talking about something that really wouldn't happen on the game.

Then I find this.

Which is true actually. I wouldn't have watched it if the title said "Watch this, it has something to do about the economy from FoxNews" because I really don't trust the media that much.

But now that I watched it, it has a lot of truth into it.

Thank you Obama, for screwing us over -.- You haven't even been in office for more than 2 weeks and already did more damage than Bush did in 8 years.

Yeah and he keeps pushing the bailout amount isn't enough, which I think is complete ***.
 Asura.Korpg
user: Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-02-05 23:24:01
Link | Citer | R

Antigod said:
Korpg said:
..So.. Can we lynch him now!?

No, let him screw up the economy even more, then he can get impeached and we can get........somebody worse as president.....damn, can't win for losing >.>

No lynching anyone.
By Quetzalcoatl.Princemercury 2009-02-05 23:29:47
Link | Citer | R

Eh the Bush administration (not just the former pres) did it for a good 6 years, nothing happened there -.-.
 Shiva.Artemicion
user:
By Shiva.Artemicion 2009-02-05 23:30:11

Sovereign said:
god this thread sucks

I second this.
 Asura.Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-02-05 23:38:01
Link | Citer | R

Princemercury said:
Eh the Bush administration (not just the former pres) did it for a good 6 years, nothing happened there -.-.

If you look at the video, it was not in epic proportions but in a single day.

And also, if you can remember, the value of the dollar went down steadly (which the media has blasted Bush for a lot, so I know you heard about it) during his term also.

When I came to Japan on July 15th, the price of yen to dollar was about 110-115 (don't actually remember the exact number, but it was in this range roughly) yen to dollar.

When I arrived in Japan on August, price of yen to dollar was just above 100 (no biggie there I thought, the yen was strong and the dollar weak at that time)

I went to the bank today, they were offering 87 yen per dollar......

Now, I know people are going to say "Obama hasn't had enough time to do that" but seriously, he has. He already produced too much money just to pay for this, he forgot what Germany did between 1920s-1937, he also "forgot" what Zimbabwe is doing right now.

You can not print your own money and expect you to get richer from this, that is not how economics work. I wonder if he even took an econ class in College (assuming he went to college that is).
By Quetzalcoatl.Princemercury 2009-02-06 00:17:43
Link | Citer | R

Korpg said:
Princemercury said:

If you look at the video, it was not in epic proportions and in a single day.

Yep, you got that right.
 Asura.Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-02-06 00:23:27
Link | Citer | R

Princemercury said:
Korpg said:
Princemercury said:
If you look at the video, it was not in epic proportions but in a single day.
Yep, you got that right.

Thanks for pointing out my spelling mistake. I changed it on my post you quoted for and on this one also
By Quetzalcoatl.Princemercury 2009-02-06 00:48:47
Link | Citer | R

Oh, didn't notice that D;, was just saying your comment was correct.
 Diabolos.Daddyx
user: Daddyx
By Diabolos.Daddyx 2009-02-06 01:04:45
Link | Citer | R

Artemicion said:
Sovereign said:
god this thread sucks

I second this.

User submitted image
 Asura.Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-02-06 02:38:58
Link | Citer | R

To those who think this thread is worthless, please don't post here.

If you think its worthless, don't read it. But don't say its a failed thread because it has more intelligible debate than most anything in this forum.

Posting "fail" threads just proves your incompetence for knowledge.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Diabolos.Daddyx
user: Daddyx
By Diabolos.Daddyx 2009-02-06 02:58:48
Link | Citer | R

Look, on a serious note: WTF?! If you want some serious rebuttal about the state of world affairs, you've come to the wrong place. The OP titled this as a post about DNC soloing JOL, I expected to either get rick rolled or see something truly amazing. I got neither.

To assume that anyone proclaiming fail to this thread, which is clearly on the wrong forum for serious responses, is below your proclaimed level of intellect is preposterous.

Talk about peg rate all you want, I was making drinking money converting greenbacks to yen when I was stationed in Yokosuka in 1998. Buy low, sell high. Lather rinse and repeat. This isn't a new development.

Now either rick roll, show me some amazing Avesta-type video, or GTFO.

/rant off. Don't presume to insult people you know nothing about.

Diamond Dave's Ninja School
 Shiva.Artemicion
user:
By Shiva.Artemicion 2009-02-06 03:16:29

Korpg said:
To those who think this thread is worthless, please don't post here.

If you think its worthless, don't read it. But don't say its a failed thread because it has more intelligible debate than most anything in this forum.

Posting "fail" threads just proves your incompetence for knowledge.

I can't tell if these "Fail" pictures are in response to the intentionally mistitled thread or your ridiculous and uncalled for posts.

I'm going to assume both here.

Edit: Redneck ninjas! I love it!

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-02-06 03:39:12
Link | Citer | R

And there goes any hope for continual debate over something that does affect the common person.

But then again, what we say won't change matters any, since powers-to-be decided to do the thing that hurts us the most.
 Valefor.Marianka
Serveur: Valefor
user: Marianka
By Valefor.Marianka 2009-02-06 04:04:36
Link | Citer | R

Hurray for internet, people with opinions, closed minds and flame wars!

note @ everyone: close mouth, open mind, think, open mouth

/em has the fire department on speeddial for the coming flames
 Titan.Xanakali
Serveur: Titan
user: Xanakali
By Titan.Xanakali 2009-02-06 12:14:20
Link | Citer | R

lolFox
 Asura.Malekith
By Asura.Malekith 2009-02-06 12:25:10
Link | Citer | R

Korpg said:
And there goes any hope for continual debate over something that does affect the common person.

But then again, what we say won't change matters any, since powers-to-be decided to do the thing that hurts us the most.

If you want to debate as it were make a thread specifically for that purpose. Call it "The Inflation Debate" or call it "I Love Government Subsidized Cupcakes" I really don't care and I'm sure most won't either.

Seriously, you look ridiculous for defending the indefensible here. A thread was created as a ruse to sucker us in. Most thought it was a rick roll, were it so, most would have laughed.

No... we got vid about gravely serious economic matters. I doubt this forum, much less the thread as titled was the proper place to even discuss such concerns. Take it someplace else... Hell far as I know we're all playing a game to escape from such worries.

The thread fails as it were because you're the only poster defending the ruse and you keep stirring things up worst than you claim I ever have. Reading anything I've posted is a walk in a park compared to ludicrousness...

BTW, thanks for the personal note. It made me laugh, how about you follow your advice first before you start lecturing me.

@DaddyX - thanks for the judo chop... that was the best part of this entire thread.
 Valefor.Makaras
Serveur: Valefor
user: Makaras
By Valefor.Makaras 2009-02-06 12:53:53
Link | Citer | R

@Korpg

Serriously, Have you resorted to trying to pawn off your half-whitted views on the ecconomy into an MMO forum? Has it come to the point where all the other forums of substinative debate on the enonomy have either banned you or laughed you off, and as your one last grasp on self importance have placed you in an MMO forum trying to show off to everyone how much you can learn by googleing "Ecconomics" and spending an afternoon of reading php forums filled full of "Experts" willing to express their opinions ad nausium?

Here is my problem with you: In the last post you made you said that you were talking about the "Common Man". When in fact anyone who claims to do anything for the "Common Man" is in fact doing it to stroke their own ego. You could care less about the "Common Man" and all of this prattle about the ecconomy was infact your attempt to show everyone else how "Smart" you are. So rather than me wasting another 5 minutes of typing how big of a tool you are being right now, I will instead offer you this common sense tidbit on internet research, so the next time you go to the Googles to become an "Expert" on another subject you could spare us all your brilliance:

If you take any word and add an adjative to it, such as Hyper-inflation, Mega-inflation, Hot Teenage Asain School Girls; all you are really seeing is one idiots views on a base subject that is met to pander to a targeted group of like minded idiots. In your case there is some self appointed "Ecconomics Expert" who is overcompensating for the fact he failed freshman ecconomics because "His Proffessor couldn't recognize how great his arguement sounded" where as with me, it is some self appointed "Hot School Girl Expert" who is overcompensating for the fact that all of his models happened to be of a certin ethnicity.

Either way I dont troll these forums actively looking to turn every subject I can find into a discussion of how well versed I think I am in Hot Asian Schoolgirls based off of what I have seen on the internet.
 Shiva.Artemicion
user:
By Shiva.Artemicion 2009-02-06 13:27:32

Makaras said:
@Korpg

Serriously, Have you resorted to trying to pawn off your half-whitted views on the ecconomy into an MMO forum? Has it come to the point where all the other forums of substinative debate on the enonomy have either banned you or laughed you off, and as your one last grasp on self importance have placed you in an MMO forum trying to show off to everyone how much you can learn by googleing "Ecconomics" and spending an afternoon of reading php forums filled full of "Experts" willing to express their opinions ad nausium?

Here is my problem with you: In the last post you made you said that you were talking about the "Common Man". When in fact anyone who claims to do anything for the "Common Man" is in fact doing it to stroke their own ego. You could care less about the "Common Man" and all of this prattle about the ecconomy was infact your attempt to show everyone else how "Smart" you are. So rather than me wasting another 5 minutes of typing how big of a tool you are being right now, I will instead offer you this common sense tidbit on internet research, so the next time you go to the Googles to become an "Expert" on another subject you could spare us all your brilliance:

If you take any word and add an adjative to it, such as Hyper-inflation, Mega-inflation, Hot Teenage Asain School Girls; all you are really seeing is one idiots views on a base subject that is met to pander to a targeted group of like minded idiots. In your case there is some self appointed "Ecconomics Expert" who is overcompensating for the fact he failed freshman ecconomics because "His Proffessor couldn't recognize how great his arguement sounded" where as with me, it is some self appointed "Hot School Girl Expert" who is overcompensating for the fact that all of his models happened to be of a certin ethnicity.

Either way I dont troll these forums actively looking to turn every subject I can find into a discussion of how well versed I think I am in Hot Asian Schoolgirls based off of what I have seen on the internet.

I would so give you a cookie right now if I could. +1 awesomeness

Post deleted by User.
 Ragnarok.Anye
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Anye
By Ragnarok.Anye 2009-02-06 14:18:25
Link | Citer | R

I really don't see the point in flaming Korpg, now. He's brought up several points relevant to the INTENDED topic (NOT THE ONE IN THE TITLE), which was the OP's intention. Korpg is responding to the video and what it says, what's wrong with that?
 Kujata.Nanyo
Serveur: Kujata
user: Nanyo
By Kujata.Nanyo 2009-02-06 14:18:51
Link | Citer | R

You know part of me checked this thread expecting to be rick rolled >.>
 Ragnarok.Anye
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Anye
By Ragnarok.Anye 2009-02-06 14:21:44