Elvawen stole my Hades Sainti +1
First Page 2
 Gilgamesh.Stigmatic
Serveur: Gilgamesh
Game: FFXI
user: Stigmatic
By Gilgamesh.Stigmatic 2009-01-24 10:28:53
Link | Citer | R

i gave him materials to synth me a Hades sainti. regardless of the results he said i could have them... what do you know.. He HQs. and doesnt trade me the h2hs...
DO NOT TRUST HIM EVER...
i asked for a favor and all i got was Hades Sainti+1 stolen

Elvawen = thief, spread it around
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
user: alyria
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2009-01-24 10:30:15
Link | Citer | R

poor stiggy :(
 Fairy.Conchita
Serveur: Fairy
user: Conchita
By Fairy.Conchita 2009-01-24 10:34:48
Link | Citer | R

Not sure, but I think a GM might be able to actually help here. Had something like that on Fairy and I believe GMs actually helped. Not sure tho
 Caitsith.Neonracer
Serveur: Caitsith
user: Neonracer
By Caitsith.Neonracer 2009-01-24 10:44:31
Link | Citer | R

Gm's can't do squat I don't think. I'm not protecting this dood identity, but its a loss.

I 've read about this b4 on many occasions. Its all goes on chance. He gave.. GAVE him the materials on conditon he make the H.Q but this is where the grey " shady" area comes in...

There is never any written agreement or writen in stone or the old adage.. written in blood deal or pact saying that he has to give it to him. It is a game and there for verbal is the only word that can be of any good.

and since its a game, I think I made myself clear that the OP GAVE the crafter the mats... I think he has to consider it a loss, like everyone else has and or either farm the items and get someone from his LS or take up the following craft and make it himself.

Let his be a lesson learned and D.T.A as Stone Cold Steve Aution once said...

(DON'T TRUST ANYONE!)
 Fenrir.Alijah
Serveur: Fenrir
user: Alijah
By Fenrir.Alijah 2009-01-24 10:55:48
Link | Citer | R

Actually yeah I THINK a GM can do something. You had an agreed upon arrangement You give him mats, he gives you Santi. He didn't give you santi, mats, OR the money to buy a new one, and therefor, yes, it's theft.

Even if he wanted the HQ, he should have reimbursed your materials to make up for the ones that are now in his HQ h2h.
 Sylph.Uchisokonau
Serveur: Sylph
By Sylph.Uchisokonau 2009-01-24 10:59:15
Link | Citer | R

This coming from a friend of the thief, lmao now that isn't biased or anything >.>
 Sylph.Uchisokonau
Serveur: Sylph
By Sylph.Uchisokonau 2009-01-24 11:05:19
Link | Citer | R

How did he "steal" a NM?

You can't "steal" NMs anymore. Years ago sure but now they've put so many blocks in place its not possible. If your BF was outclaimed, then oh well thats part of camping it happenes to everyone. That is by no means stealing. If the mob was claimed and it became unclaimed there are only 2 possiblities for that. First the person wasn't paying attention and either ingaged multiple mobs singularly or stopped attacking it (i.e. turned around for an extended period of time or disengaged). Second they died and again that's there fault for coming either undermanned or underequiped/leveled. If they came undermanned with the intention of holding the mob for ls members, then they deserved it that much more (the ToS DOES state that holding mobs are NOT allowed, although end games lses still do it).
 Caitsith.Heimdall
user: Heimdall
By Caitsith.Heimdall 2009-01-24 11:09:15
Link | Citer | R

Gm can restore stuff when this hapens just need tell the time and they can check log. same goes for lent gear longthere a log of why u len to the person.
 Asura.Malekith
Serveur: Asura
By Asura.Malekith 2009-01-24 12:47:58
Link | Citer | R

Neonracer said:

Let his be a lesson learned and D.T.A as Stone Cold Steve Aution once said...

(DON'T TRUST ANYONE!)

It's Stone Cold Steve AUSTIN you boob... sorry he just was one of my favorite wrestlers from back in the day and this case of poor spelling is so particularly atrocious I could not ignore it...

*grumble*

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Unicorn.Tavlov
Serveur: Unicorn
user: Tomas
By Unicorn.Tavlov 2009-01-24 12:50:39
Link | Citer | R

Furiaee said:
I now the thief, yes, and?
I know Stigmatic too and he stole a Nm to my BF, i saw him and btw he don't know anything about respect and politeness.

LMAO... theres another thread about NM "stealing" go read it. <.<
 Diabolos.Daddyx
Serveur: Diabolos
user: Daddyx
By Diabolos.Daddyx 2009-01-24 14:13:17
Link | Citer | R

Michaelb, I have seen two of your three posts to be really of no consequence and extremely negative. If these forums aggrivate you so, kindly see your way out? People come here feeling wronged due to someone's actions in the game and you hit them here with your own brand of negativity. I for one appreciate knowing which crafter is going to steal my synthesis materials, and the OP is well within his/her rights for letting it be known what happened.

And for the record, yes I do think a GM can do something about it, I've seen people get things returned to them so long as it was clear in chat mode what the initial intentions were. Best of luck to the OP in seeing your items returned to you. If nothing else, hopefully others on your server will see this name and be wary of him in the future.
 Ragnarok.Psyence
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Psyence
By Ragnarok.Psyence 2009-01-24 14:19:24
Link | Citer | R

Daddyx said:
I for one appreciate knowing which crafter is going to steal my synthesis materials, and the OP is well within his/her rights for letting it be known what happened.

Couldn't agree more...
 Hades.Sevaru
Serveur: Hades
user: Severance
By Hades.Sevaru 2009-01-24 14:42:21
Link | Citer | R

Provided in the chat log he specifically said that you could keep NQ or HQ, a GM can help. They will tell him to give them the item and will then pass it on to you.
[+]
 Unicorn.Tavlov
Serveur: Unicorn
user: Tomas
By Unicorn.Tavlov 2009-01-24 15:22:56
Link | Citer | R

ooooh and the truth comes out.... /sigh
 Midgardsormr.Corwen
Serveur: Midgardsormr
user: Corwen
By Midgardsormr.Corwen 2009-01-24 16:20:54
Link | Citer | R

By default, if no agreement is made beforehand, and you supplied the materials, the end result belongs to the customer and the crafter is obligated to hand it over for no charge even in the event of a big HQ such as that or it is considered theft.

Assuming you are telling the truth, I'd call a GM on it. Be sure to let them know the approximate time, zone, etc. that this took place and they should be able to recover the item, and give the thief a slap on the wrist too.
 Caitsith.Neonracer
By Caitsith.Neonracer 2009-01-24 16:46:34
Link | Citer | R

Malekith said:
Neonracer said:
Let his be a lesson learned and D.T.A as Stone Cold Steve Aution once said... (DON'T TRUST ANYONE!)
It's Stone Cold Steve AUSTIN you boob... sorry he just was one of my favorite wrestlers from back in the day and this case of poor spelling is so particularly atrocious I could not ignore it... *grumble*

EXCUSE ME??? I don't jack threads, but given my error in spelling, 1. I appolgise for the jack, and 2, I was thinking of something when my wife had asked me something and I had "Auction House" on my brain" so if you want to be blaintant and correct my spelling, go right ahead. Most of the ppl on here knw what I was talking about. errrr....some ppl.... anyways...

back to the topic at hand..
 Fairy.Blackmist
user: Blackmist
By Fairy.Blackmist 2009-01-24 17:52:25
Link | Citer | R

Furiaee said:
Lol Stigmatic already got his sainti +1 and he's already selling them. so Stig please stop lying and insult people of thieves when you got the item...

(btw sorry for broken english :x)

1) how do you know if he's lieing? maybe he got new mats and a new crafter? or, where you there to bear whiteness to the agreement?

2) you do realize over 4 hours had passed between the 1st Post by the OP and your comment that i am Quoting. so by all means a GM could have Restored the item to the "costumer"

like i said: just cause he's selling apare doesn't make him a lier. it's not to difficult to get craters, since this site gives you a list of ppl w/ 96-100 craft lv's
 Caitsith.Neonracer
By Caitsith.Neonracer 2009-01-24 18:45:37
Link | Citer | R

Well I nvr bothered to look but did he already sell it already? the guy who complained some theif stole his stuff? so the Gm did make the other dood cough up his item?

... then he got his item and sold it?

that's cold. All this could have been averted, if he just sold and and gave this guy a cut.

I'm glad I don't deal with both of these guys.
 Asura.Korpg
Serveur: Asura
user: Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-01-24 18:49:46
Link | Citer | R

Neonracer said:
(DON'T TRUST ANYONE!)

Shall I pull out my human nature card?

Sorry to hear about that, hopefully a GM would fix it for you, doubt it since they are about as helpful as RMTs are.
 Fairy.Blackmist
user: Blackmist
By Fairy.Blackmist 2009-01-24 18:52:46
Link | Citer | R

Neonracer said:
Well I nvr bothered to look but did he already sell it already? the guy who complained some theif stole his stuff? so the Gm did make the other dood cough up his item?

... then he got his item and sold it?

that's cold. All this could have been averted, if he just sold and and gave this guy a cut.

I'm glad I don't deal with both of these guys.

its in his bazzard selling for 20 mil
 Gilgamesh.Fulgore
user: fulgore
By Gilgamesh.Fulgore 2009-01-24 19:56:35
Link | Citer | R

GM >> "lulz,next time rise craft by yourself or don't get ***done by random idiot you know anything about"
 Cerberus.Vegetaspride
Serveur: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Vegetaspride 2009-01-24 20:03:13
Link | Citer | R

Sigh...listen, when u make an agreement, its a verbal agreement, and its binding. Ask a GM, read forums, read POL agreement.
Yes u can complain, yes they can be jailed for it, yes u can get them back. Only thing u have to worry about is time, complain fast or after a few weeks the chat logs will be lost.

PS. screen shot your agreements from now on..
 Cerberus.Saiya
Serveur: Cerberus
user: Saiya
By Cerberus.Saiya 2009-01-24 20:03:52
Link | Citer | R

1: Perfectly within his rights to GM. Too many stories about crafters getting greedy because they see that succulent +1, and if it's clearly there in the log something will generally be done.

2: Selling them = cold? Nonono, i'm a great believer that many +1 simply aren't worth the money they cost. If i got my hands on an SH+1, i'd sell the damn thing in an instant and get NQ. Such a massive price difference for minimal stat increases... if you could use the gil better elsewhere, it's just common sense.

3: While not obligated to tip a crafter if there is no agreement, it's decent to give them something. Maybe he would have if he were given the chance. After the point where they refused to return the item, they forfeited any worthiness of payment.
 Gilgamesh.Stigmatic
user: Stigmatic
By Gilgamesh.Stigmatic 2009-02-01 00:57:34
Link | Citer | R

Furiaee said:
And Elvawen gave you a nq sainti as a guarantee in case of break right? and you still have it? did you forgot to say it? So who's the thief?

thats a nice try.

i had to BUY the +1s from them to get them.
i bought them cause idk if GM will help or not and you need to stop making me sound like a thief for buying an item... thats just stupid
 Pandemonium.Luignata
Serveur: Pandemonium
user:
By Pandemonium.Luignata 2009-02-01 01:31:45
 Delete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Stig did you even attempt to contact a GM? It can't hurt to atleast try, if you made an agreement beforehand and he broke the agreement, I don't see why a GM wouldn't help.
 Carbuncle.Sterling
Serveur: Carbuncle
user: Sterling
By Carbuncle.Sterling 2009-02-01 01:41:52
Link | Citer | R

Its just like the a-holes that take money for teles and don't provide the tele. I'm sure if a GM will take action against someone taking tele money (and they DO) that they will assist someone in a case like this. I think people have lost faith in GMs. Just make the call and go about your business for 20 mins until they send you a /tell. Explain the situation. A large majority of them are pretty decent people, I think GM Dave has just scared people away.
 Kujata.Malicfayt
Serveur: Kujata
user: Malicfayt
By Kujata.Malicfayt 2009-02-01 03:41:37
Link | Citer | R

Sucks that happened. I don't think much can be done. I would try contact a GM to at least give it a shot though. worth a try ya know?

And that is one of the reasons we can't pay for name changes like on WoW. -Reputation
(thats not to say their are no alternatives to this problem on FFxi by any means, its just made tougher, a bill and 90 days on a different server~ haha)
 Remora.Kindle
Serveur: Remora
user: Kindle
By Remora.Kindle 2009-02-01 03:52:02
Link | Citer | R

Stigmatic said:
i gave him materials to synth me a Hades sainti. regardless of the results he said i could have them... what do you know.. He HQs. and doesnt trade me the h2hs...
DO NOT TRUST HIM EVER...
i asked for a favor and all i got was Hades Sainti+1 stolen

Elvawen = thief, spread it around

I sent him a PM hope it helps.
Just maybe he will give it back XD
 Fairy.Raikan
user: Squitt
By Fairy.Raikan 2009-02-01 09:14:18
Link | Citer | R

Neonracer said:
Gm's can't do squat I don't think.

Yes, they can.

You should've called a GM right away though.
First Page 2