Justin Bieber... WTF?!

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Culture and Media » Justin Bieber... WTF?!
Justin Bieber... WTF?!
First Page 2 3 ... 9 10 11
 Lakshmi.Ricco
Serveur: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: Ricco
By Lakshmi.Ricco 2010-08-05 11:49:41
Link | Citer | R

slightly off topic here but whenever i refresh in here it's always a damn zoosk ad with the under 18 *** in the ad >_> then flip to the other thread Ive been posting its of course about gay marriage lol i feel like im being virtually stalked D:
 Phoenix.Fredjan
Serveur: Phoenix
user: Fredjan
By Phoenix.Fredjan 2010-08-05 11:52:17
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Ricco said:
slightly off topic here but whenever i refresh in here it's always a damn zoosk ad with the under 18 *** in the ad >_> then flip to the other thread Ive been posting its of course about gay marriage lol i feel like im being virtually stalked D:
Firefox + AdblockPlus are your friends.
 Ramuh.Dasva
Serveur: Ramuh
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-08-05 11:53:40
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Fredjan said:
Lakshmi.Ricco said:
They are the sites enemies
 Lakshmi.Ricco
user: Ricco
By Lakshmi.Ricco 2010-08-05 12:01:23
Link | Citer | R

Phoenix.Fredjan said:
Lakshmi.Ricco said:

Use chrome but might do the firefox thing soon lol
 Sylph.Oddin
Serveur: Sylph
user: Oddin
By Sylph.Oddin 2010-08-05 12:06:45
Link | Citer | R

Not really sure why people honestly care enough to make threads about this. This is nothing new really. Yeah he's a bit younger than the norm but take a look back at any and all of your younger male pop singers/groups and ask yourself, Where are they now? I can't think of a single one that's still around now and successful. Bieber is no different. He'll hit a certain age and girls will grow up and fall in love with actual talented singers/artists. And then another young male figure will come a long with the ability to lip-sync and young girls will fall in love with him. It's the tragically stupid and mundane circle of pre-teen culture.
 Ragnarok.Roudidou
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Roudidou
By Ragnarok.Roudidou 2010-08-05 12:07:13
Link | Citer | R

Justin is san D'Orian.
 Ifrit.Kungfuhustle
Serveur: Ifrit
By Ifrit.Kungfuhustle 2010-08-05 12:39:42
Link | Citer | R

the day that fruit Beaver has 5 or more PLATINUM selling albums, and when his singles begin to transcend time and space like MJ's "Thriller", "Beat It", or "Billie Jean". When you ask ANYONE on the street who the *** Beaver is and they start to cream in their shorts...

the day Beaver does all these things, THEN you can compare him to Michael Jackson. Until then, stfu with your blasphemy!
[+]
 Shiva.Daimos
Serveur: Shiva
user: Daimos
By Shiva.Daimos 2010-08-05 12:42:14
Link | Citer | R

That will never happen.

If it does, I'm leaving this will-be HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE planet.
 Quetzalcoatl.Natashaa
Serveur: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Natashaa 2010-08-05 12:42:54
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Magnuss said:
Alexander.Tidusblitz said:

I think I need a bucket...

Is this a joke?!?!?
 Ragnarok.Tuvae
user: Tuvae
By Ragnarok.Tuvae 2010-08-05 13:00:28
Link | Citer | R

Sylph.Anjali said:
Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:
Sylph.Anjali said:
JustinBieber said:
Cause shawty is a eenie meenie miney mo lover Shawty is a eenie meenie miney mo lover Shawty is a eenie meenie miney mo lover Shawty is a eenie meenie miney mo lover
Can't you guys see how powerful these lyrics are? 8(
those song lyrics are as beautiful as reoccurring explosive diarrhea. This kid can't sing, all he does is hang around black rappers to raise his street cred. His fanbase consists mainly of stupid preteen girls and undersexed housewives who made the terrible decision to give up work to be stay-at-home slaves. I can't stand Justin Beaver, hopefully his star will crash and burn brighter and hotter than Linder Lohan's jailhouse stint.
You need to reread them. It's so catchy! Only a genius could come up with such catchy lyrics.

I cant decide if your being serious or not, really. Do you think hes genius or are you just trolling? I honestly cant tell anymore.
 Ramuh.Dasva
user: dasva
By Ramuh.Dasva 2010-08-05 13:08:26
Link | Citer | R

Ragnarok.Tuvae said:
Sylph.Anjali said:
Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:
Sylph.Anjali said:
JustinBieber said:
Cause shawty is a eenie meenie miney mo lover Shawty is a eenie meenie miney mo lover Shawty is a eenie meenie miney mo lover Shawty is a eenie meenie miney mo lover
those song lyrics are as beautiful as reoccurring explosive diarrhea. This kid can't sing, all he does is hang around black rappers to raise his street cred. His fanbase consists mainly of stupid preteen girls and undersexed housewives who made the terrible decision to give up work to be stay-at-home slaves. I can't stand Justin Beaver, hopefully his star will crash and burn brighter and hotter than Linder Lohan's jailhouse stint.
You need to reread them. It's so catchy! Only a genius could come up with such catchy lyrics.
I cant decide if your being serious or not, really. Do you think hes genius or are you just trolling? I honestly cant tell anymore.
The best trolling ever is hard to tell
 Ragnarok.Tuvae
user: Tuvae
By Ragnarok.Tuvae 2010-08-05 13:10:22
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Dasva said:
Ragnarok.Tuvae said:
Sylph.Anjali said:
Ifrit.Kungfuhustle said:
Sylph.Anjali said:
JustinBieber said:
The best trolling ever is hard to tell

But it worries me that thats how they might really think :O /panic I cant take it anymore!
 Lakshmi.Aurilius
user: Aurilius
By Lakshmi.Aurilius 2010-08-05 13:15:26
Link | Citer | R

Yeah these ads are totally forum lurking.
 Diabolos.Chupacabra
Serveur: Diabolos
user: Caesar
By Diabolos.Chupacabra 2010-08-05 13:24:34
Link | Citer | R

Wait... this is real? ... I'm so confused right now. Please, anyone, tell me this isn't real. Tell me it's all some giant joke and I am just not seeing the punchline... please.
 Titan.Prefalin
Serveur: Titan
user: Prefalin
By Titan.Prefalin 2010-08-05 13:26:44
Link | Citer | R

Diabolos.Chupacabra said:

Wait... this is real? ... I'm so confused right now. Please, anyone, tell me this isn't real. Tell me it's all some giant joke and I am just not seeing the punchline... please.
lolAuto tuner
 Fenrir.Tool
Serveur: Fenrir
By Fenrir.Tool 2010-08-05 13:31:13
Link | Citer | R

It's frightening how many people have bad taste.

Normally I would give people the benefit of the doubt and say to each their own, but this... I fail to see any quality or talent therein.
 Lakshmi.Aurilius
user: Aurilius
By Lakshmi.Aurilius 2010-08-05 13:35:28
Link | Citer | R

Google Ads. Forum troll of the year for 2010.
 Diabolos.Chupacabra
By Diabolos.Chupacabra 2010-08-05 13:42:09
Link | Citer | R

lol at the ads.

So, what happens to the "street cred" that rappers are all about when they team up with little white kids? Cause, I mean, how hardcore can you be when you're singing with a little scrawny white kid about texting his girlfriend?

I guess next to pimpin hoes, helping the neighborhood kid text his true feelings to his gf is the next best thing. That is street right there.

Edit: I'll never let this thread die! :O lol
 Lakshmi.Jaerik
Administrator
user: Jaerik
By Lakshmi.Jaerik 2010-08-05 13:44:32
Link | Citer | R

De gustibus non est disputandum.

"There's no accounting for taste."

- Ancient Roman/Greek origin, scholastic re-attribution circa 1100 AD
[+]
 Fenrir.Tool
By Fenrir.Tool 2010-08-05 13:48:14
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Jaerik said:
De gustibus non est disputandum.

"There's no accounting for taste."

- Ancient Roman/Greek origin, scholastic re-attribution circa 1100 AD

Heh true. To each their own then!
Still scary how his popularity spread like to the black plague.
 Cerberus.Saithorx
Serveur: Cerberus
user: Saithorx
By Cerberus.Saithorx 2010-08-05 13:49:11
Link | Citer | R

I coach U14 girls soccer, and one of them mentioned that they were going to a Justin Bieber concert soon. I asked why she likes "her" soo much, and received a very angry stare from her :O

I'll be calling Justin either Justine or Justina whenever one mentions this guy from now on.
 Ramuh.Vinvv
user: vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-08-05 13:50:12
Link | Citer | R

La prova è nel gusto.

"The proof is in the taste."

-Papa Johns origin, circa 1983
 Fenrir.Tool
By Fenrir.Tool 2010-08-05 13:51:08
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Vinvv said:
La prova è nel gusto.

"The proof is in the taste."

-Papa Johns origin, circa 1983

I freakin love Papa Johns pizza :3
 Diabolos.Chupacabra
By Diabolos.Chupacabra 2010-08-05 13:51:14
Link | Citer | R

Those girls are plotting your death as we speak man... Never insult the beeb in front of young girls. That's like saying "Vampires are monsters" to a Twilight fan.

Edit: ZOMG PAPA JOHNS PIZZA! NOMNOMNOMNOM
 Phoenix.Mogue
Serveur: Phoenix
user: Mogue
By Phoenix.Mogue 2010-08-05 13:58:46
Link | Citer | R

http://www.southparkstudios.com/episodes/220683

relevant part is at 18 minutes, 10 seconds.
[+]
 Bahamut.Stanflame
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2010-08-05 14:01:26
Link | Citer | R

Sylph.Anjali said:
In India we have a name for Justin Bieber that translates to messiah. We really believe he will fix our broken world with his wonderful music.

You are wrong there I am the current Messiah, yet I am not doing anything because I am not of age yet, and do not give a ***.
[+]
 Ramuh.Vinvv
user: vinvv
By Ramuh.Vinvv 2010-08-05 14:04:48
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Stanflame said:
Sylph.Anjali said:
In India we have a name for Justin Bieber that translates to messiah. We really believe he will fix our broken world with his wonderful music.

You are wrong there I am the current Messiah, yet I am not doing anything because I am not of age yet, and do not give a ***.
Messiah or future rape victim? you decide.
[+]
 Bahamut.Stanflame
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Stanflame
By Bahamut.Stanflame 2010-08-05 14:23:42
Link | Citer | R

Ramuh.Vinvv said:
Bahamut.Stanflame said:
Sylph.Anjali said:

Messiah or future rape victim? you decide.

O.O
 Lakshmi.Glaciont
user: glaciont
By Lakshmi.Glaciont 2010-08-05 14:27:00
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Magnuss said:
A few months ago, I was blissfully unaware of this kid. If someone had shown me a picture or a video of him, I'd simply respond with "Big friggin' whoop."

Suddenly, the kids are all aflurry with his effeminate charm, and little girls are treating him like the next Elvis.

Again, I would think to myself, "Big Whoop." Until I heard this news, at any rate. Apparently, he's in talks to get a movie based on his life and memoirs.

You read that correctly; your eyes are not playing tricks on themselves.

This kid is 16 years old. SIXTEEN!! His life hasn't even begun yet!

Furthermore, when I was sixteen I was into girls and doing stupid stuff that involved bikes and barbed wire. I wasn't writing a friggin' memoir.

So, I say again. Justin Bieber... What the ***?!

It's just cause record companies want to appear to naive 13 year olds.... In actuality ***will hit the fan for him when he hits puberty
 Sylph.Pwrless
Serveur: Sylph
user: Pwrless
By Sylph.Pwrless 2010-08-05 14:50:50
Link | Citer | R

Sylph.Anjali said:
Michael Jackson would have loved Justin too. Come on guys!

Indeed... This is exactly what Michael Jackson's glove would have looked after their first meeting (check avatar.)

http://www.ffxiah.com/player/Odin/Dirtyfinger

Anjali since I love Indian food and we both play in same Server, lets get together with this PWRLESS + my other account PWRLESSGIRL and have some Spicy Curry in a Hurry.
I'll be your fan. My tarutaru head looks like that of Justin.
First Page 2 3 ... 9 10 11