getting the ez one for sure.
 Bahamut.Serj
Serveur: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Serj
By Bahamut.Serj 2013-04-18 20:05:18
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Maeldiar said: »

Taipei assassins commemorative skins for their season 2 win. These champs was their team composition for the winning match. I like the shen one :D

They all look completely awful. Maybe the mundo one will be alright if he throws the trophy.
 Asura.Lolserj
Serveur: Asura
user: Andras
By Asura.Lolserj 2013-04-19 00:01:56
Link | Citer | R

idk personally i like the Ez, Shen and Nunu skins and think the mundo one is meh
 Carbuncle.Cardinalgate
Serveur: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Cardinalgate 2013-04-19 00:32:01
Link | Citer | R

why does that shen remind me of scout?
[+]
 Ragnarok.Hevans
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2013-04-19 02:00:15
Link | Citer | R

that shen skin looks familiar...
By Seanna 2013-04-19 02:37:26
Link | Citer | R

Chorus is totally going to be in my head when I'm supporting a bad ADC friend.

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Asura.Rucks
user: Seravolk
By Asura.Rucks 2013-04-20 06:35:27
Link | Citer | R

They need to rename "Solo Ranked" to "Torture"

Must refuse urge to stab pugs...
 Fenrir.Tsuji
Serveur: Fenrir
user: Tsuji
By Fenrir.Tsuji 2013-04-20 13:22:32
Link | Citer | R

Who says monkeys can't jungle?!

[+]
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
Serveur: Cerberus
user: Yuffy
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2013-04-20 13:53:45
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Rucks said: »
They need to rename "Solo Ranked" to "Torture"

Must refuse urge to stab pugs...
I don't know why, solo queue has become very enjoyable ever since I started to watch Crvor.

> Watch this guy
> Apply his vision
> Enjoy ranked

3 very simple steps. Guy explains lots of stuff, never gives a single ***about drama or whatever, 100% positive and objective, no rage.

French in a nutshell.
 Fenrir.Tsuji
user: Tsuji
By Fenrir.Tsuji 2013-04-20 20:19:31
Link | Citer | R

I actually enjoy ranked far more than solo queue blind. In blind, everyone spams in chat for a role they want and they are far more vulgar. In ranked, there's a higher chance they think more in champion select screen, and I have come across people who love to swap champs to avoid being counterpicked. Its quite nice actually o~o
 Odin.Minefield
Serveur: Odin
user: Minefield
By Odin.Minefield 2013-04-21 13:07:47
Link | Citer | R

[+]
By volkom 2013-04-21 13:15:50
Link | Citer | R

I got another tournament game later today around 7pm cst D:
i'll post the stream link for it before the game starts
 Odin.Minefield
user: Minefield
By Odin.Minefield 2013-04-21 13:22:57
Link | Citer | R

;;
[+]
By Tickmeoff 2013-04-21 13:43:15
Link | Citer | R

Should have shooped Ezreal's face over Hogarth
By volkom 2013-04-21 18:54:05
Link | Citer | R

my college Tournament game gonna start in a couple of moments~ if anyone wants to watch

clicky here
By D3AFN3SS1337 2013-04-22 10:40:58
Link | Citer | R

Hiya, I'm new to LoL (not new to RTS like DOTA 2 & SMITE) and I'm loving it!

Fenrir.Queazy
user: Queezy
By Fenrir.Queazy 2013-04-22 10:57:45
Link | Citer | R

nice game, ryze is a good champ to learn. He is really good late game but is countered easily with skill shot champs because of his range.

Just a tip (u dont have to listen cuz i dont claim to be a lol pro)

With ryze u want to be Mana pool and cooldown reduction items my usual build would be this : Tear of goddess> Rod Of ages or Banshee's Veil depeding on if your winning or not>Frozen Heart>Sorc boots you can put these in whever u feel u need them imo> by this time you should be done building your tear and eiher choose manamune or arch staff. Now the thing ppl mistake alot with ryze is which one to get they passup on manamune because of the main stats and dont think about the toggle of muramana(what manamune turns into when its fully stacked)

Muramana gives you ALOT more damage to the point where u can q>w>q most ad carrys.

Staff gives you damage but it also gives u a pretty potent shield so if u feel u need to defense then i would get that.

If your game is going on super long your last item should almost always be rabadons deathcap or zhonya's hourglass again this is depending on if you just want more damage or need more defense. But never build ability power on Ryze first. Mana pool will always out perform it
By D3AFN3SS1337 2013-04-22 11:20:38
Link | Citer | R

Noted, thanks!
 Cerberus.Maeldiar
user: Maddog
By Cerberus.Maeldiar 2013-04-22 20:15:36
Link | Citer | R

YouTube Video Placeholder

kind of drags on some points, but still lulzy
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2013-04-24 16:37:58
Link | Citer | R

> MFW I do a Pentakill.
 Cerberus.Tikal
user: Tikal
By Cerberus.Tikal 2013-04-24 16:52:33
Link | Citer | R

For Ryze, I'd suggest the following:

Merc. Treads, Muramana, Frozen Heart or Iceborn Gauntlet, Rod of Ages, Spectral Wraith

Optional items: Banshee's Veil, Iceborn Gauntlet, Seraph's Embrace, Spirit Visage, Wrath of the Ancients

Muramana + Iceborn turn Ryze's melee into a combo with damage that synergizes with his Q-W-E kit well.

WotG (Not Spectral because it's overkill on CDR) + Spellvamp Quints + Spirit Visage + Ryze's Ult turn Ryze into a sustain monster (61% Spellvamp + Visage bonus). Toss in the durability of Frozen Heart and Rod of Ages, and he can be a pain in the *** to take down.

Ryze's strength is that he's durable, but also hits like a truck. If the enemy team is wary to focus you because of how much damage you absorb, as Ryze, you'll be able to dish out the damage over the long term, which is where Ryze excels. He's not a burst champ but a stream of damage. Combine that with his low cooldown ult, and he can maul the entire enemy team.
By volkom 2013-04-24 17:56:24
Link | Citer | R

been at gold IV series like 4 times today :|
can't get a break and win it
 Siren.Renavi
Serveur: Siren
user: Renavi
By Siren.Renavi 2013-04-26 19:43:07
Link | Citer | R

And they say you can't carry on support ^^;

Gilgamesh.Rwgun
Serveur: Gilgamesh
user: rwgun
By Gilgamesh.Rwgun 2013-04-27 23:25:45
Link | Citer | R

Can anybody explain to me the graphic for the Sword of the Occult? It looks like the shape of New Jersey or something. I'm having trouble seeing the sword part.
By Odin.Hitoseijuro 2013-04-27 23:55:55
Link | Citer | R

Gilgamesh.Rwgun said: »
Can anybody explain to me the graphic for the Sword of the Occult? It looks like the shape of New Jersey or something. I'm having trouble seeing the sword part.
Seems like its trying to be a kukri with a fatter edge and its dripping.
[+]
 Asura.Lolserj
By Asura.Lolserj 2013-04-28 01:07:51
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Tikal said: »
For Ryze, I'd suggest the following:

Merc. Treads, Muramana, Frozen Heart or Iceborn Gauntlet, Rod of Ages, Spectral Wraith

Optional items: Banshee's Veil, Iceborn Gauntlet, Seraph's Embrace, Spirit Visage, Wrath of the Ancients

Muramana + Iceborn turn Ryze's melee into a combo with damage that synergizes with his Q-W-E kit well.

WotG (Not Spectral because it's overkill on CDR) + Spellvamp Quints + Spirit Visage + Ryze's Ult turn Ryze into a sustain monster (61% Spellvamp + Visage bonus). Toss in the durability of Frozen Heart and Rod of Ages, and he can be a pain in the *** to take down.

Ryze's strength is that he's durable, but also hits like a truck. If the enemy team is wary to focus you because of how much damage you absorb, as Ryze, you'll be able to dish out the damage over the long term, which is where Ryze excels. He's not a burst champ but a stream of damage. Combine that with his low cooldown ult, and he can maul the entire enemy team.

can always be like the midlaner for the Giants and build like 4 RoA on Ryze
 Fenrir.Queazy
By Fenrir.Queazy 2013-04-28 01:31:13
Link | Citer | R

Siren.Renavi said: »
And they say you can't carry on support ^^;

lol sona is like the strongest support in the game only taking a backseat to thresh or blitz because of their CC utility.

Actually Sona can mid lane pretty well with a lichbane and Q rush. Her burst is nothing to laugh at to be honest. Not to mention u can pretty much do it every 3-4 secs depending on CDR
 Fenrir.Queazy
By Fenrir.Queazy 2013-04-28 01:35:52
Link | Citer | R

not to mention bot lane is all about the support imo. I mean yeah the ADc is important but the ADC aint making its moark til mid-late game. Whereas the support needs to be making plays from lvl 1.

Imo the winner of bot lane is up to who is the better support.

If your support and you're not blatantly carrying the game you aint support for realz
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2013-04-28 13:36:12
Link | Citer | R

Fenrir.Queazy said: »
lol sona is like the strongest support in the game only taking a backseat to thresh or blitz because of their CC utility.
Nunu in general, Taric in general, Leona in general, Lulu's ridiculous poke ability, other supports more or less mainstream that can do the same.

I find it pretty hard to say that Sona is "like the strongest".
 Asura.Lolserj
By Asura.Lolserj 2013-04-28 13:44:06
Link | Citer | R

Sona makes up for some of the strongest bot lane combos in the game but I normally smile if they pick Sona before our support picks their champion because normally a Leona in bottom lane will have a Sona crying
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 479 480 481 ... 577 578 579