League of Legends
First Page 2 3 ... 576 577 578 579
 Bismarck.Misao
Serveur: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2015-02-14 21:15:48
Link | Citer | R

had a surprisinlgy smooth match on today's nemesis.
spath got karthus, I got Galio

lol
[+]
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
Serveur: Cerberus
user: Yuffy
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2015-02-14 22:39:12
Link | Citer | R

As fun as URF.

Bismarck.Misao
By Bismarck.Misao 2015-02-15 00:58:06
Link | Citer | R

someone gave me Nami and we had an AFK....

http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/1731233845/36699653?tab=overview
[+]
 Shiva.Spathaian
Serveur: Shiva
user: Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2015-02-15 01:07:55
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Misao said: »
had a surprisinlgy smooth match on today's nemesis.
spath got karthus, I got Galio

lol
Spath failed at Karthus so much... Spath still carried. \o/
[+]
By anik 2015-02-15 02:36:03
Link | Citer | R

I haven't tried league of legends, so i cant comment
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2015-02-25 23:19:39
Link | Citer | R

Did my placements on EUW, climbed 2 divisions thanks to it. I don't know what the *** is going on in Silver, maybe the new wave of unranked players, but they are giving out honors like candy. I haven't seen that since honors were implemented.
 Cerberus.Tikal
user: Tikal
By Cerberus.Tikal 2015-02-26 00:11:53
Link | Citer | R

Going for Platinum finally. Gold I currently. Might keep trying to go higher but my series have been such ***. /whine
[+]
 Fenrir.Tsuji
Serveur: Fenrir
user: Tsuji
By Fenrir.Tsuji 2015-02-27 14:59:17
Link | Citer | R

I did really badly in my ranked placements, and I should have been wiser to do them later. Me being on tilt + college work + bad connection = Silver 3 again. Could have been way worse though, considering I lost like 6 games and was Gold 5 before.
 Cerberus.Tikal
By Cerberus.Tikal 2015-03-09 17:36:32
Link | Citer | R

Plat 5. I really hate people though.
[+]
By volkom 2015-03-12 16:37:32
Link | Citer | R

4 accounts.
plat III/V, gold I/V.
all with triumphant ryze skins now. can't decide to improve ranks or make new accounts. bronze V is eluding me. Went 6/4 in placements and went jungle ashe and fed every game. Still ended up in silver :|

helped get 2 teams to plat IV. Probably will be going for diamond in 5s this summer.

I hate this meta
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2015-03-13 18:27:16
Link | Citer | R

If anyone not on NA wants Vel'Koz codes, try this: http://boards.4chan.org/v/thread/286727231#p286727231

There are about 100 codes. I've redeemed 3 on EUW/EUNE, got no luck on NA. Most of them aren't used especially in the middle of the pack, good luck. They expire soon (or they did already? not sure).
 Cerberus.Tikal
By Cerberus.Tikal 2015-03-18 22:45:36
Link | Citer | R

volkom said: »
4 accounts.
plat III/V, gold I/V.
all with triumphant ryze skins now. can't decide to improve ranks or make new accounts. bronze V is eluding me. Went 6/4 in placements and went jungle ashe and fed every game. Still ended up in silver :|

helped get 2 teams to plat IV. Probably will be going for diamond in 5s this summer.

I hate this meta
Any tips for getting Triumphant Ryze? A way to look for tournaments? It's a skin I'd like.

I'd go for Diamond if I knew what I needed to improve. I can tell my ascent is slowing down in Platinum and I'm having a harder time against opponents on a mechanical level, which didn't use to be the case. Not really sure how to improve mechanically other than playing my main champs more though.
 Shiva.Gansito
user: Gansito
By Shiva.Gansito 2015-03-27 14:20:57
Link | Citer | R

there is a community i play in called royal gaming. They do daily tournaments. All you have to do is register on their site and fill out a Google doc on what rank you are etc. The community is pretty chill people usually get perma ban for bm'ing others so no real drama or stuff like that. If you want to join just download teamspeak. enter the server name ( RoyalGamingts.com ) and they will walk you through the registration process. The tourneys are daily at 4:30 pm. If its your first time doing one i recommend you log in at 4 so you have time to register. It is fun and usually takes 1-3 hours depending on game time and how many people join. The teams are random so sometimes you get good teams and sometimes you get crappy teams but the people are usually friendly. If i can win one of those tourneys, i suck at league, then you can win some as well ! GL!
 Fenrir.Tsuji
By Fenrir.Tsuji 2015-03-28 10:44:41
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Gansito said: »
there is a community i play in called royal gaming. They do daily tournaments. All you have to do is register on their site and fill out a Google doc on what rank you are etc. The community is pretty chill people usually get perma ban for bm'ing others so no real drama or stuff like that. If you want to join just download teamspeak. enter the server name ( RoyalGamingts.com ) and they will walk you through the registration process. The tourneys are daily at 4:30 pm. If its your first time doing one i recommend you log in at 4 so you have time to register. It is fun and usually takes 1-3 hours depending on game time and how many people join. The teams are random so sometimes you get good teams and sometimes you get crappy teams but the people are usually friendly. If i can win one of those tourneys, i suck at league, then you can win some as well ! GL!
In what timezone is that?
I might consider it in a couple of weeks. I quit League recently because I got another LeaveBuster on my account simply because my connection gave out once, and the client kept crashing after that preventing me from entering the game again. It just shows how Boolean the LeaveBuster code is, not caring if your account is in good standing or your good standing behavioural history. :/ Thanks for nothing, Riot. lol

That said, I might consider going back once I get a very high powered internet connection. Might see if I can pester the appropriate crew at Riot to help me with the client crashes, which isn't normal at all. Once I come back and I've cleared my LeaveBuster nonsense, I'll give that RoyalGaming thing a go.
 Shiva.Gansito
By Shiva.Gansito 2015-04-01 12:55:13
Link | Citer | R

It is pacific time. Yeah the tourneys are chill. Easy to win if you get the right people on your team. The only thing is once you start competing they start banning your champs /: but it's what evs since I have big champion pool
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [51 days between previous and next post]
By volkom 2015-05-22 07:59:57
Link | Citer | R

Quote:
On Wednesday, a Canadian 17-year-old pleaded guilty to 23 charges relating to swatting calls and other false police reports, many of which had targeted his online opponents in the video game League of Legends.

sauce
By volkom 2015-05-25 11:45:09
Link | Citer | R

Quote:
League of Legends' Experiments With Near-Instant Ban System For Toxic Chat

Now, Riot is testing out a new system in the EU that aims to coral the worst toxic chat offenders. After doing away with the player-judging “tribunal” that ruled on the toxicity of players, they’re trying to replace it with a more instantaneous system of feedback that can result in immediate temporary or even permanent bans for offending players as little as 15 minutes after the end of a match.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/insertcoin/2015/05/25/league-of-legends-experiments-with-near-instant-ban-system-for-toxic-chat/

can't tell if game is getting worse or what...
 Fenrir.Tsuji
By Fenrir.Tsuji 2015-05-25 11:56:22
Link | Citer | R

I like it. Many people, even toxic ones would constantly shout out that the tribunal would not get them. Which explains why the toxicity in the game is still so damn high in spite of the fact Riot has put many incentives in place for a player not to be toxic.
Maybe this new system will get them to simmer down a bit.
 Asura.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
Serveur: Asura
user: dameshi
By Asura.Dameshi 2015-06-10 22:40:49
Link | Citer | R

5-0 in placement matches for our team. Pretty happy with that :D
[+]
By volkom 2015-06-10 23:25:50
Link | Citer | R

good job!
[+]
 Bismarck.Misao
By Bismarck.Misao 2015-06-10 23:39:22
Link | Citer | R

[+]
By volkom 2015-06-11 08:14:40
Link | Citer | R

I'm not sure if they changed it or not (since I haven't played ranked in 6ish months) but I think you need to have 10 wins to get the bonuses from ranked 5's
By volkom 2015-06-15 13:04:11
Link | Citer | R

this actually made me lol

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
By volkom 2015-06-19 15:03:14
Link | Citer | R

[+]
By Rhaokin 2015-07-01 01:13:47
Link | Citer | R

Finally got the Silver 1 promo win for this season. I lost 7 games in a row the moment I entered Gold promo last year. Maybe I can make gold this season!

Ashe is slowly climbing my top 10 champions...
 Shiva.Gansito
By Shiva.Gansito 2015-07-11 16:02:19
Link | Citer | R

By any chance does any1 have a lvl 30 account they wont be using anymore. My friend ended up giving her old account to a friend and and now that she wants to play again she will have to start form scratch. If by chance any1 has one they dont use can she have it? Just throwing this out here for now. Any account lvl 30 will do. Thank you for your time.
 Ragnarok.Hevans
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2015-07-12 01:06:20
Link | Citer | R

By volkom 2015-07-28 09:06:14
Link | Citer | R

for all you support players out there ~

[+]
By Vectivus 2015-08-13 15:23:49
Link | Citer | R

COMPETITIVE RULING: XIAN “XIAOWEIXIAO” YU
By Hunter ''Riot Hebble'' Leigh - Tue 08/11

link

Quote:
TL;DR
Xian “XiaoWeiXiao” Yu Elo boosted one account, was in talks to boost further accounts, and was also negotiating the sale of an unlocked account granted to LCS pros. As a result of these actions, he is ineligible for competitive play in any Riot-affiliated League of Legends competition until February 2016.

FACTS
On July 21, LCS officials were made aware of evidence suggesting that Xian “XiaoWeiXiao” Yu was engaged in Elo boosting. Further investigation also suggested that XiaoWeiXiao had been in talks to sell an account with all champion skins unlocked to the same party who paid him to Elo boost. XiaoWeiXiao came forward shortly after allegations were made public and admitted to LCS officials that he had Elo boosted one account even after allegedly being discouraged from doing so by his Elo boosting associate. After further inquiry, he denied boosting any other accounts or negotiating to sell an account.

Over the next several days, LCS officials discovered evidence that XWX had been attempting to sell an unlocked account in addition to Elo boost. After a second interview with XiaoWeiXiao where he was presented with the evidence, he admitted that he had been attempting to sell an account to the same party who paid him to Elo boost. LCS-unlocked accounts have all in-game content unlocked and are given to LCS players as a privilege for participating in the LCS.

CONTEXT
ELO BOOSTING

Sharing accounts and engaging in Elo boosting not only violates the Terms of Service, but has many negative effects on the community. Elo boosting produces unbalanced games, devalues the commitment many players make to earn their rankings, and endangers account security.

There are a number of factors that we consider whenever we’re assessing a penalty for any violation of LCS rules. We also look for whether players are aware of the severity of the violation - we have repeatedly stressed to players that Elo boosting is impermissible and harms other players. We also look for precedent, which in this case includes recent rulings issued in other leagues which have levied suspensions ranging from six months to a year for Elo boosting. Lastly, we took into account the fact that XiaoWeiXiao had boosted only one account and admitted misconduct to LCS officials, though he did make several misrepresentations to LCS officials such as denying that he was aware he was working with an Elo booster.

We have multiple examples of Elo boosting punishments globally and this is something we’ve taken a firm stance on as a league. Pros, including XiaoWeiXiao, are aware that Elo boosting is a violation of league rules and he went ahead despite that knowledge. As a result of his Elo boosting, XiaoWeiXiao will be banned from participating in any Riot-affiliated League of Legends competition for six months, retroactive to July 21, 2015, when he first admitted misconduct.

ATTEMPTED SALE OF LCS-UNLOCKED ACCOUNT

Account selling is a violation of the Terms of Service. The attempted sale of an LCS unlocked account is a particularly acute breach of trust since these accounts are offered as a special privilege to LCS pros to honor their achievement of competing in the highest level of competition in their region.

In weighing what an appropriate penalty would be in this case, we took into account that while XiaoWeiXiao was negotiating the sale of the account to his Elo boosting associate he ultimately did not sell the account in question.

As a result of attempted account selling of an LCS-unlocked account to a known Elo booster, XiaoWeiXiao will be banned from participating in any Riot-affiliated League of Legends competition for an additional month.

RELEVANT RULES
10.2.8 Player Behavior Investigation

If LCS or Riot determines that a Team or Team Member has violated the Summoner’s Code, the LoL Terms of Use, or other rules of LoL, LCS officials may assign penalties at their sole discretion.

COMPETITION PENALTIES
XiaoWeiXiao is ineligible for all Riot-affiliated League of Legends competition until February 21, 2016.

Q&AS
What about Alex Gu and Team Impulse management? Is there any reason to believe they were involved?

XiaoWeiXiao made use of Alex Gu’s PayPal account to collect payment for Elo boosting, which raised questions about whether Alex or TIP management was involved in the alleged Elo boosting. After speaking with Alex and XiaoWeiXiao, both denied any involvement or knowledge of TiP management in XiaoWeiXiao’s Elo boosting or attempted account selling. Both maintained that when XiaoWeiXiao first began streaming in the United States he found that he could not set up a PayPal account without a Social Security Number, so he opted to use Alex’s instead in order to collect stream donations.

Other members of Team Impulse corroborated that Alex never discussed or encouraged Elo boosting with team members. Alex maintains that neither he nor any other TiP players used the PayPal account; XiaoWeiXiao was the primary user of the account. XiaoWeiXiao maintained that he acted alone, without the participation of TIP management or his teammates.

Our investigation ultimately uncovered no evidence to indicate that Alex Gu was knowingly involved with XiaoWeiXiao’s Elo boosting or attempted account selling.

Was Rush involved in the Elo boosting?

While Elo boosting, XiaoWeiXiao duo queued many of his games with his teammate Rush to help boost the account more quickly. When asked, both players denied that Rush knew that XiaoWeiXiao was Elo boosting. Based on our conversations with XiaoWeiXiao, Rush, and several other sources we believe that Rush did not realize that XiaoWeiXiao was Elo boosting. As a result, we are not penalizing Rush in connection with this case.

Why does XiaoWeiXiao’s penalty for Elo boosting differ from other recent Elo boosting cases, like HKES Raison?

XiaoWeiXiao has only been found to have Elo boosted one account. Raison’s case differed because he was found have boosted a much greater number of accounts and was a much more severe case of Elo boosting.

if only SE was more tough in the early days of ffxi with bots. Riot is going hard on Team Impulse. They play Counter Logic Gaming saturday.
By volkom 2015-08-13 15:27:53
Link | Citer | R

You could argue that most of the pros elo boost in some form or fashion.
First Page 2 3 ... 576 577 578 579