i heart annie. that is all ;D

Pedo!
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
Serveur: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Yuffy
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2013-03-03 21:49:59
Link | Citer | R

6/1 streak with Wukong on my EU account, this monkey is crazy.

Any decent streamer playing Wukong "often"? I know that some Diamong I/Challenger carried themselves there with him but outside of a few strategies, I haven't seen a complete game, as to get a little "feel".
 Shiva.Gansito
Serveur: Shiva
user: Gansito
By Shiva.Gansito 2013-03-03 22:03:22
Link | Citer | R

wk is one of my favorite champions. There are so many ways to build him and so many things you can do with his clone.
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2013-03-03 22:57:35
Link | Citer | R

I always forget to fake his clone, I need to bash this idea into my head more.

I had a match with a dumb *** adc focusing me to death, making the S fake worthless. Meanwhile, in the same match, their Blitzkrank was the complete opposite and would rush the most logical direction when I would clone.
Unfortunately for him, he never payed attention to the frames and S fake worked perfectly.

I also enjoy cloning in bushes especially when chased.

He's really fun in the end and his mobility isn't too bad.
 Shiva.Gansito
Serveur: Shiva
user: Gansito
By Shiva.Gansito 2013-03-03 23:08:33
Link | Citer | R

for some reason when i sue to play him as my main i would get shurelias on him for the movements speed boost. WEll only if i was doing good and had extra gold. I would be able to gank from far away by using clone and shurelias+ ghost. They would not see me until i was right on top of them. I also use to get ghostblade on him alot as well. But that was before season 3 so i dont know how that works on him now
 Cerberus.Trixta
user: trixta
By Cerberus.Trixta 2013-03-03 23:27:49
Link | Citer | R

Cancer

Cerberus.Senkyuutai
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2013-03-03 23:41:32
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Gansito said: »
for some reason when i sue to play him as my main i would get shurelias on him for the movements speed boost. WEll only if i was doing good and had extra gold. I would be able to gank from far away by using clone and shurelias+ ghost. They would not see me until i was right on top of them. I also use to get ghostblade on him alot as well. But that was before season 3 so i dont know how that works on him now
My EU account is lv 11 so I rock Ghost as secondary spell, it's quite good actually. Pop Ghost in a bush or at all, it's an almost guaranteed E > Q.

I'm on NA atm, enjoying some Quinn. She's really crazy :/ I had a very bad 0/3 start, still managed to come back 17/5 and carry to victory.

I so want to try her in ranked...
 Fenrir.Tsuji
Serveur: Fenrir
user: Tsuji
By Fenrir.Tsuji 2013-03-04 04:28:50
Link | Citer | R

Senkyu you should tell me your EU Account so I can add you on there as well!

I play Wukong very often myself. It's probably one of the few champions that I'd dare say I pretty much mastered. I rarely play him in ranked though... Darius and Lee Sin lurk around the corners. ._. They counter him so hard lol.
By volkom 2013-03-04 04:32:54
Link | Citer | R

gonna do some league :|
By Kikorimo 2013-03-04 04:34:17
Link | Citer | R

I noticed that Caitlyn seems to ruin Quinn's day... Might be because I'm still new to carry, but might also be because Caitlyn seems to out range Quinn by quite a bit. If someone has some ideas to handle Caitlyn I'm all ears, because that was not a good time.
By volkom 2013-03-04 04:37:15
Link | Citer | R

Kikorimo said: »
I noticed that Caitlyn seems to ruin Quinn's day... Might be because I'm still new to carry, but might also be because Caitlyn seems to out range Quinn by quite a bit. If someone has some ideas to handle Caitlyn I'm all ears, because that was not a good time.

depending on who your support is you can farm easily against cait.
her long range doesn't mean ***if she comes in range of you to shoot.

What you can do is try to stay out of her range. farm minions nearby.
And if you do get into a fight. you can always Q to blind her.

If you got an aggressive support like taric/leona then you can easily trade and probably come out on top just because of that blind.
By Kikorimo 2013-03-04 04:51:06
Link | Citer | R

we both had a Sona support at the time, and they kept pushing tower with her shot that goes right through everything (think it's her Q?), and her ult when she got it...
Maybe it's just me, but does blind only stop basic attacks? When I hit stuff with blind, skill shots still seem to hit me... (A Taric would have probably helped a ton because he can stun though, but yea...)
otherwise Quinn is kinda fun to play. Feels a little weird because ult makes her melee, but still fun.
By volkom 2013-03-04 05:28:07
Link | Citer | R

Kikorimo said: »
we both had a Sona support at the time, and they kept pushing tower with her shot that goes right through everything (think it's her Q?), and her ult when she got it...
Maybe it's just me, but does blind only stop basic attacks? When I hit stuff with blind, skill shots still seem to hit me... (A Taric would have probably helped a ton because he can stun though, but yea...)
otherwise Quinn is kinda fun to play. Feels a little weird because ult makes her melee, but still fun.

yeah pretty sure blind only affects basic attacks. ~ I find that i'm using her ult more as a chasing ability or an escape
By Kikorimo 2013-03-04 06:04:47
Link | Citer | R

I'm finding that I use her ult more as an escape or a way to take towers/nexus down fast... (the 80% attack speed boost does wonders for destroying structures fast.) I only chase with it if I figure ending it will finish someone off usually, since diving into a crowd with it is suicidal usually if not.
By volkom 2013-03-04 06:13:29
Link | Citer | R

I need to get better with vayne. The only ad i have problems going against on her is graves :|
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2013-03-04 07:35:53
Link | Citer | R

Fenrir.Tsuji said: »
Senkyu you should tell me your EU Account so I can add you on there as well!

I play Wukong very often myself. It's probably one of the few champions that I'd dare say I pretty much mastered. I rarely play him in ranked though... Darius and Lee Sin lurk around the corners. ._. They counter him so hard lol.
ZEDhimself, same as NA!

I didn't do the same mistake as NA, I have 6000IP saved (only ever bought Jax) so I can buy full sets of runes right at level 20.

I'll grind some more so i can get to it soon enough :p

Just poke me on here if you wanna play and I'm not on, as I'm usually on NA rather than EU (I only play on EU when my housemate bugs me or when an EU friend asks... or when NA is down).

Blind should stop basic attacks, but keep in mind it includes things like Wukong's Q, which are buffs to basic attack, not special moves.

That being said, I have yet to see her Blind do ***. Either it's broken or it's really limited, I just got killed by a melee attack from Yi when he had it on.

EDIT: ok, it worked while Yi ulted, but the duration wasn't accurate. Oh well.
 Lakshmi.Tatts
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: GenTatts
By Lakshmi.Tatts 2013-03-04 21:08:16
Link | Citer | R

I am absolutely loving Quinn. I've never had this much fun as an adc. Also, its always awesome when you Vault Jarvan when he Ult's you to get out of his arena.
Same build as Ashe, still was able to out damage her considerably.
 Fairy.Ghaleon
Serveur: Fairy
user: MisterRyu
By Fairy.Ghaleon 2013-03-04 21:51:12
Link | Citer | R

her blind works, it's just really really short duration, at least that's what i've noticed every time it got applied to me lol.
 Fairy.Ghaleon
Serveur: Fairy
user: MisterRyu
By Fairy.Ghaleon 2013-03-04 21:57:00
Link | Citer | R

anyone else having client problems? or is that just me?

just lost a game, but it keeps saying i'm still in one :(
 Asura.Lolserj
Serveur: Asura
user: Andras
By Asura.Lolserj 2013-03-04 22:01:11
Link | Citer | R

Lakshmi.Tatts said: »
I am absolutely loving Quinn. I've never had this much fun as an adc. Also, its always awesome when you Vault Jarvan when he Ult's you to get out of his arena.

tbh i would have gotten ruined king over Static Shiv, as it will offer much more damage
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2013-03-04 22:32:44
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Lolserj said: »

tbh i would have gotten ruined king over Static Shiv, as it will offer much more damage
BOTRK confirmed as OP item, build on everything. Nerf soon©

Fairy.Ghaleon said: »
her blind works, it's just really really short duration, at least that's what i've noticed every time it got applied to me lol.
Ya, getting used to it. From what I can tell, it was merely a latence feeling.

It's hilarious to blind another Quinn during laning phase right when she goes to trigger your mark, and you trigger hers right after your Q.

I wish she had a more slutty voice, other than that she's pure pleasure. Hitting ranked asap with her.
 Asura.Lolserj
By Asura.Lolserj 2013-03-04 22:41:34
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Senkyuutai said: »
Asura.Lolserj said: »

BOTRK confirmed as OP item, build on everything. Nerf soon©

one reason you should be building it i guess?
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2013-03-04 22:44:55
Link | Citer | R

I never tried but, would it be possible to use the active while you kickflip as Quinn?

I have a very hard time adding active items to my combos so I never got to try and I'm at work right now :/
 Asura.Lolserj
By Asura.Lolserj 2013-03-04 22:45:35
Link | Citer | R

Probably, you can sort of get an AA off quick as part of that combo as well
 Lakshmi.Tatts
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: GenTatts
By Lakshmi.Tatts 2013-03-04 22:48:27
Link | Citer | R

In hindsight, BOTRK is something I should of bought at the late game but I bought shiv to push Ashe out of bot and to backdoor some turrets.
What do you guys levels first? I prefer R -> Q -> W -> E since I use vault only to pick off low health peeps and get away (or to mark a champ if Valor hasn't yet).
I know the damage on vault can damaging and the slow is nice but during mid game I try to pick off turrets and minions so the boost of speed is nice.
 Asura.Lolserj
By Asura.Lolserj 2013-03-04 22:54:19
Link | Citer | R

I prefer the E over the W for utility and what not, but i need to do more testing (i've played her twice)
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2013-03-04 22:57:40
Link | Citer | R

I used to R > E > Q > W but I switched to R > Q > W > E.

I only use Vault to mark someone (Q > AA > mark > AA > Vault > AA) or to reposition myself (aka throw myself in the enemy's turret), or to catch up on someone (or lunge when playing as Valor). For this reason and the lack of damage, I stopped leveling it first, as the cooldown reduction is nowhere near orgasmic.

Q makes for an awesome poke/finisher in lane and helps farming a ton. I rarely use it for the blind, the blind is really some well timed ***like a Yi ult or another Quinn's mark, or a Q from Wukong for example (or, saving yourself from 10 minions attacking you, as you blind them all).

I spam W and the evolution helps, so it made sense to me for this reason.

R, well, R.

As for BOTRK, I usually build it as #4 or #5, tied with LW. But, from what I have been reading the last 5 hours, it is actually something you build much sooner kind of like a Black Cleaver. I'm not informed enough on the subject and I didn't try to understand completely as I'm at work, maybe someone can give better information on the subject, but this might help understand a bit why it is so powerful right now.
 Asura.Lolserj
By Asura.Lolserj 2013-03-04 23:01:50
Link | Citer | R

The blind is absurd when dueling (something that happens A LOT as an ADC)
 Asura.Lolserj
By Asura.Lolserj 2013-03-04 23:02:56
Link | Citer | R

and using abilities with quinn doesn't actually effect who gets marked it is who you attack
First Page 2 3 ... 468 469 470 ... 577 578 579