Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Cerberus.Eugene
Serveur: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Eugene
By Cerberus.Eugene 2013-02-12 13:02:44
Link | Citer | R

Are we still arguing that teemo is a good champ?
[+]
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
user: Yuffy
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2013-02-12 13:05:42
Link | Citer | R

Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
Cerberus.Senkyuutai said: »
Sure, we are the ones with a narrow vision of teemo ...
You are narrow minded because you think I, and maybe other people, hate Teemo because he's strong or because we lost against one.

I said:

Quote:
I'm not saying Teemo is the best champion, far from there, but he's heavily underestimated due to bandwagon hate.

So if that's narrow minded for you well your mind must be excessively wide to think I am narrow minded.
You use the word "underestimated", where in some people's case such as mine, it's wrong and irrelevant.

I explained why, so yes, you are narrowminded to think that the bandwagon hate against Teemo leads to him being underestimated. Some people hate him for being what he is and it has nothing to do with thinking he's a troll or bad champ.

As for the "underestimated" word in itself, there has been explanations as to why to you it can be seen this way.

Post deleted by User.
 Cerberus.Eugene
By Cerberus.Eugene 2013-02-12 13:41:59
Link | Citer | R

FTR RoG rates current Soloq Teemo as a tier 4 pick. Clearly irrational and bandwagon.
[+]
 Cerberus.Valmur
user: Valmur
By Cerberus.Valmur 2013-02-12 13:47:28
Link | Citer | R

Hey Eugene :) me and Arth been playing this again maybe we should have a match or mess around sometime soon :o also:

Best champion
[+]
 Cerberus.Eugene
By Cerberus.Eugene 2013-02-12 13:49:17
Link | Citer | R

Can add me on everyonesrancor

Post deleted by User.
By volkom 2013-02-12 13:52:06
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Lolserj said: »
volkom said: »
aside from autolock on gap closers like vi~

any "good" adc won't let any bruiser or tank get near them (that often if at all) in any team fight.

which is why non-gap closing bruisers are usually worse picks

See: Udyr

yeah usually lol~ except olaf!
 Bahamut.Serj
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Serj
By Bahamut.Serj 2013-02-12 13:54:12
Link | Citer | R

Just ***on a Teemo as Garen. 7/0/0 at the end of the game, they surrendered at 20.

Teemo hard counters Garen too.

http://www.championselect.net/champ/Teemo

http://www.championselect.net/champ/Garen

Looks like Garen is the best right now.

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Lolserj
Serveur: Asura
user: Andras
By Asura.Lolserj 2013-02-12 13:58:54
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Eugene said: »
FTR RoG rates current Soloq Teemo as a tier 4 pick. Clearly irrational and bandwagon.

Quote:
Also, in my case, I ***on Teemo because I absolutely dislike the character design and everything about him. I don't care about his damage, he's a shitty rat with a 5 years old voice actor.

Also tier lists mean absolutely nothing. It shift so fast because pro's are using X champion and doing well in tourneys that you could pretty much assume that almost every single champions are viable in some way.

Remember when Cait and MF were considered troll picks as ADC? Yeah ... they didn't really get any substantial buff.

well, seeing as how its for solo queue yes the tier list means something

and Cait has always been pretty good for laning phase and if she gets ahead enough its like you're dealing with a better ADC in late game

and MF is better due to itemization
 Cerberus.Eugene
By Cerberus.Eugene 2013-02-12 13:59:57
Link | Citer | R

Also tier lists mean absolutely nothing.

Who's being irrational now? Tier lists are not absolute, but they provide a general placement for where champs sit on the average.

Can a good player make a viable teemo? Sure. But in terms of overall utility he just isn't anywhere the top tier. You thinking otherwise isn't going to change that. You being a good teemo even, isn't going to change that. In general, teemo ranks above heimer and below most other champs.

Post deleted by User.
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
user: Yuffy
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2013-02-12 14:10:56
Link | Citer | R

If you say so man, irrationally hating a champion = open minded. Got it.
Bringing up ideas and new ways of playing a champion = narrow minded. Got it.
Guess you quoted my answer better than me, let's copy it again:

Quote:
Also, in my case, I ***on Teemo because I absolutely dislike the character design and everything about him. I don't care about his damage, he's a shitty rat with a 5 years old voice actor.
What, I'm not allowed to hate a champion based on these 2 criteria?

You're not being open minded in the way that you cannot swallow that I dislike Teemo because he's a rat that sound like a pony in any little girl's favourite cartoon.

You're not really defending Teemo properly in doing so, lack of tolerance isn't exactly a quality.

Bringing up new ideas of playing Teemo? You have merely been stating the obvious all along, I don't see anything innovative in the numerous posts in favor of Teemo. Meanwhile, apparently you didn't know that Teemo can be countered in a myriad of ways (while actually knowing, I guess that's like shutting down people by not letting them get gold).

No, really, you can nitpick all you want, there is nothing for you to argue which is precisely why you don't even argue about the in-game stuff anymore, you just need to accept the part where people can hate a champion for whatever reason they feel and it doesn't have to be linked to the champion's actual worth.
 Cerberus.Eugene
By Cerberus.Eugene 2013-02-12 14:17:24
Link | Citer | R

Your tier list dates from November. Let's list stuff that's wrong in it.

Khazix, Tier 4
MF, Tier 4
Wukong, Tier 4
Xin, Tier 3
Zed, Tier 4

I could go on forever so, yeah ... sure, the meta didn't totally shift since. (It did)
Teemo is consistently tier 4. What new item is so game breaking on teemo that he improved in meta?
 Asura.Lolserj
By Asura.Lolserj 2013-02-12 14:18:06
Link | Citer | R

Teemo has always been low in tiers except for maybe when liandry's was broken with him
 Bahamut.Serj
By Bahamut.Serj 2013-02-12 14:19:00
Link | Citer | R

Garen > Teemo top since the Garen rework in august, so LoL counter is innacurate right now.

Lmao. Champion Select changes within weeks after buffs/nerfs. You don't think it will have changed in 6 months?
 Asura.Lolserj
By Asura.Lolserj 2013-02-12 14:21:06
Link | Citer | R

Garen > Teemo top since the Garen rework in august, so LoL counter is innacurate right now.

it's 4 *** thousand upvotes to 1500 downvotes i doubt that that could be wrong if such a HUGE difference in opinion is there

and nothing about his rework makes teemo less of a counter to him, seeing as how you know

Teemo should ALWAYS ***on melee champions in top lane

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Lolserj
By Asura.Lolserj 2013-02-12 14:22:42
Link | Citer | R

I said he's underestimated and that he can fit the new meta which relies heavily on tanky AD champions.

Build liandry + a slow item either mallet or staff and get tanky, then peel for the carry in team fights with shrooms/blind.

I believe teemo is not being played/built correctly. I'm also going to test it to see how it goes.

I really need to ask

are you HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE?
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Ludoggy
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2013-02-12 14:26:55
Link | Citer | R

Teemo sucks for multiple reasons already listed
[+]
 Sylph.Shinobu
Serveur: Sylph
user: shinobu
By Sylph.Shinobu 2013-02-12 14:28:32
Link | Citer | R

I would have to agree that Teemo wrecks garen. The above case would fall down to Teemos biggest problem: bad Teemo players.

In the end, there really isn't anything to say about the adorableness of Teemo being bad, if that isn't your thing, it just isn't. I on the otherhand find it one of the best parts of being Teemo. My favorite thing in FFXI was playing someone 1/20th the size of the opponent and killing them. As with FFXI and fighting large mobs, there is nothing more satisfying than showing up as Teemo and having the enemy team instantly withdraw in fear. I love how underestimated he is, it makes life easier when they expect to show up and insta-win lane.

Also, how can you say he brings nothing to a team fight? He has the best team fight mechanic in the entire game: global taunt. More than a couple of times my team has come out vastly ahead because the enemy team spent everything trying to kill me. Sometimes they do, most of the time I zoidberg them and make it out, or outright kill them. Hurricane on Teemo is amazing when running ap Teemo and is very powerful with the correct positioning. Getting hit 2.3 times a second for 400 or so dmg base, not counting poison tics brings even the tankiest people down with decent speed.

I personally think Teemo needs buffs in all the areas pointing out in this thread, and even with those buffs, he would still be hated.
 Asura.Lolserj
By Asura.Lolserj 2013-02-12 14:29:45
Link | Citer | R

I'm so HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE that I carried myself to 1577 elo playing jungle twitch only. Jungle twitch is supposedly so bad he's not even in the jungle tier list, but hey, who would be stupid enough to do it, it can't work.

you really are
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Serj
By Bahamut.Serj 2013-02-12 14:38:03
Link | Citer | R

I'm so HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE that I carried myself to 1577 elo playing jungle twitch only. Jungle twitch is supposedly so bad he's not even in the jungle tier list, but hey, who would be stupid enough to do it, it can't work.

I'd like you to do that again with there being a dodge penalty now :)
 Asura.Lolserj
By Asura.Lolserj 2013-02-12 14:39:00
Link | Citer | R

It's ok, Froggen is a retard too for trying different things. It's not like Jarvan/Lee mid could be viable.

Oh wait...

I never realized Teemo was "trying different things"

are you french canadian or something?

Post deleted by User.
 Cerberus.Eugene
By Cerberus.Eugene 2013-02-12 14:50:28
Link | Citer | R

It's ok, Froggen is a retard too for trying different things. It's not like Jarvan/Lee mid could be viable.

Oh wait...
You aren't Froggen...
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 452 453 454 ... 577 578 579