League of Legends
First Page 2 3 ... 438 439 440 ... 577 578 579
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
Serveur: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Yuffy
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2013-01-25 10:09:36
Link | Citer | R

Heard he was OP top lane, I would be tempted to try that.

Also I had it pop in my head yesterday, while he doesn't need the mana regen, what about Nasus Muramana? Toggle > Q > ??? > profit?
 Asura.Lolserj
Serveur: Asura
user: Andras
By Asura.Lolserj 2013-01-25 10:49:05
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Senkyuutai said: »
Heard he was OP top lane, I would be tempted to try that.

Also I had it pop in my head yesterday, while he doesn't need the mana regen, what about Nasus Muramana? Toggle > Q > ??? > profit?

I honestly wouldn't

Nasus already has trouble becoming part of the game, no need to slow it down with a manamune

That and on Nasus you pretty much want to just build tanky, so you can do tons of damage without dying (because your Q should do a lot of damage already)
 Fairy.Spence
Serveur: Fairy
user: Spencyono
By Fairy.Spence 2013-01-25 10:54:08
Link | Citer | R

Sheen + CDR
 Asura.Lolserj
By Asura.Lolserj 2013-01-25 10:56:57
Link | Citer | R

Fairy.Spence said: »
Sheen + CDR

basically Iceborn gauntlet
 Asura.Lolserj
By Asura.Lolserj 2013-01-25 10:57:55
Link | Citer | R

Honestly I'd like rush a warmogs then get a sheen or something, because Warmogs is too strong atm
 Asura.Lolserj
By Asura.Lolserj 2013-01-25 10:58:45
Link | Citer | R

well maybe not rush, but get one some time in the early/mid game
 Fairy.Spence
By Fairy.Spence 2013-01-25 11:04:55
Link | Citer | R

I hate warmogs

Carries build warmogs, what do
 Asura.Lolserj
By Asura.Lolserj 2013-01-25 11:11:45
Link | Citer | R

I hate warmogs

Carries build warmogs, what do

it's getting nerfed
 Fairy.Spence
By Fairy.Spence 2013-01-25 11:20:16
Link | Citer | R

How this time?
 Asura.Lolserj
By Asura.Lolserj 2013-01-25 11:23:38
Link | Citer | R

Idk exactly, all I know is Morello doesn't like that it's being used as a strong early game item
 Asura.Lolserj
By Asura.Lolserj 2013-01-25 11:23:54
Link | Citer | R

probably going to get a cost increase tbh
 Fairy.Spence
By Fairy.Spence 2013-01-25 11:26:54
Link | Citer | R

I will just have to farm better
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2013-01-25 11:46:20
Link | Citer | R

Well yes, tanky, Sheen and CDR are all normal stuff.

I was wondering if at some point it was worth adding a Muramana (due to the tear charging, it would come after Sheen + another full item such as Visage/Warmog for example, and after lv 2 shoes).

I usually don't build past Iceborn/Triforce in term of offensive stuff, the match ends when I'm finalizing the tanky/cdr part. And while I rape everything with a +400 Q, I still have issue with 1/2 slots which could be offensive rather than defensive (will not make me one shot the adc instead of two shot him but it would help against bruisers or HP tanks).
 Fairy.Spence
By Fairy.Spence 2013-01-25 11:51:20
Link | Citer | R

CDR should be prioritized over sheen for Q farm and generally all CDR items give you some tankiness. Starting to stack a tear mid game doesn't make sense to me. It should be one of your first purchases.

Boots, Iceborn, Shurelyas, GA, Warmogs, probably SV, I'd say
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2013-01-25 12:13:36
Link | Citer | R

I usually go that route and given a properly farmed Q, it's enough to down anything period.

I was mainly talking about situations where damage is needed over tankiness (or at all), what could be decent offensive options for Nasus, tailored around Q?

Such as bot games for example, leveling a smurf, playing against people who have no idea how Nasus works and don't even try to attack you after you have landed your first Q and removed a good chunk of their life etc.

I'm asking because I tried AP Nasus and it was pretty fun, but it was clearly not better than the normal Q based Nasus. You can one shot any minion wave with E, remove a decent chunk of people's life, but it's not the same.
 Asura.Lolserj
By Asura.Lolserj 2013-01-25 12:19:46
Link | Citer | R

I wouldn't make a build around the Q as late game your Q doesn't need to scale off of anything except for itself

and if damage does become an issue it would probably be due to an enemy team building armor, so an armor pen item would actually probably help more than muramana
 Asura.Lolserj
By Asura.Lolserj 2013-01-25 12:20:16
Link | Citer | R

that and unless you actually build a lot of items with a lot of mana you're wasting an item like muramana or seraph's embrace
 Cerberus.Tikal
user: Tikal
By Cerberus.Tikal 2013-01-25 12:35:10
Link | Citer | R

Noobs don't know how to deal with tanky DPS, so just build tanky and they won't be able to take you down. Your Q will be scary fed in general.
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2013-01-25 12:45:31
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Lolserj said: »
that and unless you actually build a lot of items with a lot of mana you're wasting an item like muramana or seraph's embrace
Well on Nasus for example, between Frozen Heart and Muramana, it's a good enough combo, but that's just an example.

I do sometime get a Black Cleaver or at least a Brutalizer on him for the armor penetration yes; was wondering if there was anything else that would synergize properly without going too far from Nasus' mechanics, maybe Hydra?

Well ya, I'm talking about a situation where you are allowed to farm your Q to +400 at least (which happens more than not at my level/in the situations described). Q itself will always be a monster even without any offensive item, but when people build in a HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE way, they can become hard to kill without necessarily killing me, so you can adjust the tanky value to bypass that.
By Rhaokin 2013-01-25 13:01:17
Link | Citer | R

>.>

I remember playing those games, but not when they were. Must have been a while ago! Oh well, back to not playing LoL!
[+]
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2013-01-25 13:05:33
Link | Citer | R

Give the link to the case!
 Fairy.Spence
By Fairy.Spence 2013-01-25 13:41:15
Link | Citer | R

I'm still waiting for my warning/temp. ban.

I try not to get mad, oh, how I try, but in ranked...

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Asura.Lolserj
By Asura.Lolserj 2013-01-25 14:10:20
Link | Citer | R

Well on Nasus for example, between Frozen Heart and Muramana, it's a good enough combo, but that's just an example.

I do sometime get a Black Cleaver or at least a Brutalizer on him for the armor penetration yes; was wondering if there was anything else that would synergize properly without going too far from Nasus' mechanics, maybe Hydra?

Well ya, I'm talking about a situation where you are allowed to farm your Q to +400 at least (which happens more than not at my level/in the situations described). Q itself will always be a monster even without any offensive item, but when people build in a HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE way, they can become hard to kill without necessarily killing me, so you can adjust the tanky value to bypass that.

if you have 400 Creep kills with your Q you dont need anything to enhance the damage other than triforce or iceborn gauntlet
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2013-01-25 14:32:48
Link | Citer | R

I do slip on occasion, but I feel really bad everytime.

I had a much easier time shitting on people on FFXI, much easier.
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2013-01-25 15:46:35
Link | Citer | R

if you have 400 Creep kills with your Q you dont need anything to enhance the damage other than triforce or iceborn gauntlet
Well ya, it wasn't a question about what I would need in a normal situation, more about what items could boost Q while still synergizing with Nasus that I may have not thought about.

I'll spend a few bot games trying random offensive options for ***and giggles, I just wanted other people's point of view.
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2013-01-25 20:31:22
Link | Citer | R

So I pressed R.

I pressed another R as they were surrendering, was funny.
 Cerberus.Trixta
user: trixta
By Cerberus.Trixta 2013-01-25 20:51:35
Link | Citer | R

Best way I have ever started a game. Was doing a duo ranked with some random guy who added me, and I was lucky enough to get to ADC, so I pick Ezreal and start sword and pots. We decide to invade... first blood. We think they give up on blue buff... nope... double kill. At this point I'm sitting there like, sweet great start, I'm at full health still, let's do this, then Ashe and Kat decide they want to try to clean up at least one kill.... Quadra kill.

I go to lane, extremely happy, with about 1500 gold in the bank, and Ashe returns to lane and decides her and Thresh can duel me and Alistar... double kill. Within 5 minutes of the game starting I have a BF and a Vampiric built with boots. Ashe rage quits, and I just start doing stupid dives waiting for 20 minutes to come. Was definitely a fun way to start some ranked wins.
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2013-01-25 21:27:11
Link | Citer | R

I had a team of 4 with teleport who would teleport suicide mid back when I was level 18 or so, playing Kassadin only.

Made me quite happy to pop things so fast but I felt really bad for the random guy.

Good thing that it happened to you in ranked, though, makes up for the ***you can get otherwise.
By Xenshi 2013-01-25 21:28:44
Link | Citer | R

I'm still waiting for my warning/temp. ban.

I try not to get mad, oh, how I try, but in ranked...

YouTube Video Placeholder

Heh, I got a 24hr ban, only been playing about a week and a half or so. One match I only quit cause three others were afk the whole game, and the latest, my mouse batteries died and while I told my team of it, while running around looking for batteries, I came back to the idle/afk message. Stupid thing won't let you question it either and holy crap is their system touchy.
 Asura.Lolserj
By Asura.Lolserj 2013-01-25 21:30:53
Link | Citer | R

So I pressed R.

I pressed another R as they were surrendering, was funny.

stahp copying me
First Page 2 3 ... 438 439 440 ... 577 578 579