League of Legends
First Page 2 3 ... 434 435 436 ... 577 578 579
 Sylph.Nephriel
Serveur: Sylph
Game: FFXI
user: Nephriel
By Sylph.Nephriel 2013-01-19 08:07:30
Link | Citer | R

This was really silly. Look at that Draven's build and how long the game was. He had the gold for IE but didnt get back before they surrendered. Lee *** up his smite so Draven ended up taking his red with his passive and we proceeded to ***on bot lane. At 4:30 we were about 5 and 0.
 Fairy.Spence
Serveur: Fairy
user: Spencyono
By Fairy.Spence 2013-01-19 12:58:43
Link | Citer | R

Going to have to go all General Spence and lead these shitheads to victory. ***, some people just don't have a clue of what to do.
[+]
By volkom 2013-01-19 13:07:24
Link | Citer | R

Fairy.Spence said: »
Going to have to go all General Spence and lead these shitheads to victory. ***, some people just don't have a clue of what to do.

the graves game was good

but that game where we played with that rammus omg T__T
 Cerberus.Maeldiar
Serveur: Cerberus
user: Maddog
By Cerberus.Maeldiar 2013-01-19 13:33:30
Link | Citer | R

http://www.twitch.tv/esltv_lol/b/358511106?t=2h36m00s
Maybe 5 mins till one of the nexus's go down. Such a close ending lol
 Asura.Lolserj
Serveur: Asura
user: Andras
By Asura.Lolserj 2013-01-19 13:38:38
Link | Citer | R

aslaljssg;nwa,sxzcpowqmnra;sfpasohfnlga

this

community
[+]
 Asura.Yomisha
user: Yomisha
By Asura.Yomisha 2013-01-19 14:01:54
Link | Citer | R

What happened, Aaron!
By Thunderz 2013-01-19 14:15:55
Link | Citer | R

o.o

Asura.Lolserj said: »
aslaljssg;nwa,sxzcpowqmnra;sfpasohfnlga

this

community

why you mad
 Fairy.Spence
By Fairy.Spence 2013-01-19 14:34:58
Link | Citer | R

I'd rather have an *** on my team than a baddie
 Cerberus.Eugene
user: Eugene
By Cerberus.Eugene 2013-01-19 14:37:21
Link | Citer | R

Far too often I encounter both in the same game, and not infrequently they're one in the same.
By Thunderz 2013-01-19 14:38:59
Link | Citer | R

need moar friends!
 Fairy.Spence
By Fairy.Spence 2013-01-19 14:41:28
Link | Citer | R

When I play Cho, or most champs, all my team needs to do is not *** feed and I can disrupt them and kill them enough to win teamfights. But noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

So many *** terrible players

Don't get me started on this *** ELO system. WIn game, get 12 ELO, lose a game with a low ELO team, lose 20 ELO.
 Shiva.Gansito
Serveur: Shiva
user: Gansito
By Shiva.Gansito 2013-01-19 14:57:46
Link | Citer | R

you guys need to stop getting all worked up over poor/*** players on your team. When ever i get a baddie i just try to do my best. To tell you the truth i probably play better when there is some1 super bad on my team than when they are all decent players. Now if they are just trolling around they can just go suck it. This is a great opportunity to try new things since it is probably going to be a lost game. Now for the *** players i just ignore them. Can't let them get to you and bring you down. Just ignore and continue playing.
[+]
 Fairy.Spence
By Fairy.Spence 2013-01-19 15:29:51
Link | Citer | R

I know you're right. It's frustrating. Consistently winning your lane and playing well only to have your team drag you down.
 Asura.Lolserj
By Asura.Lolserj 2013-01-19 15:41:29
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Yomisha said: »
What happened, Aaron!

someone did bad and blamed everyone on the team since it obviously couldn't have been them, fed someone and asked why we let them get that ahead STUFF LIKE THAT

and said losing was because we picked stupid and useless champions (it was a normal game regardless so... who cares either way?) and basically was just a complete tool

and after the game they proceeded to call me and some friends "nerds with no lives" along with some other things I'm not allowed to post here

And they typed in all caps for the most part after a certain point, and then my friend FR'd them and talked to them and they went on about how they had a girlfriend and a job and that they're paying their way through college or something, basically they were a complete tool

and later in the game they decided they wanted to take every buff, and every bit of farm in the jungle and all lanes whenever they had the opportunity
 Asura.Lolserj
By Asura.Lolserj 2013-01-19 15:42:17
Link | Citer | R

I would rather have a decent player who wasn't a douche
By Asura.Leonlionheart 2013-01-19 15:46:31
Link | Citer | R

I play LoL like I played FFXI. You're on a team with others, but you just ignore them and play better than them and win things and then call them bad.
 Asura.Lolserj
By Asura.Lolserj 2013-01-19 15:51:31
Link | Citer | R

I mean that is a way to play, but honestly I think that mentality is something that we shouldn't have to have

I normally just report and move on, but like this has been happening a few times a day recently

the other day I had someone pick jax and say "fine two top" since they "called" top lane and it was their lane because of it even though I talked to someone at Riot support previously who informed me that it is up to a team to communicate with each other and decide on what they need and it comes down to the people who pick first to decide on what they're going to play and for the people below them to pick based on what the team needs

and trolling because you don't get what you want definitely isn't the way to go about picking for the team

basically I feel people need to just report more and get the *** banned, I know that its not something that will ever get completely fixed but a LoL community with one less *** is a better LoL community
[+]
 Fairy.Spence
By Fairy.Spence 2013-01-19 16:07:21
Link | Citer | R

Top or feed. I don't even care lol
 Asura.Lolserj
By Asura.Lolserj 2013-01-19 16:10:12
Link | Citer | R

Top or feed. I don't even care lol

well it was top or top, i basically hope that guy gets perma'd him and his duo partner even admitted in chat to not even letting us surrender because they were a duo and wouldn't let the vote reach 4

was like seriously?
 Carbuncle.Anesthesia
Serveur: Carbuncle
user: analgesia
By Carbuncle.Anesthesia 2013-01-19 16:16:36
Link | Citer | R

What happened, Aaron!

someone did bad and blamed everyone on the team since it obviously couldn't have been them, fed someone and asked why we let them get that ahead STUFF LIKE THAT

and said losing was because we picked stupid and useless champions (it was a normal game regardless so... who cares either way?) and basically was just a complete tool

and after the game they proceeded to call me and some friends "nerds with no lives" along with some other things I'm not allowed to post here

And they typed in all caps for the most part after a certain point, and then my friend FR'd them and talked to them and they went on about how they had a girlfriend and a job and that they're paying their way through college or something, basically they were a complete tool

and later in the game they decided they wanted to take every buff, and every bit of farm in the jungle and all lanes whenever they had the opportunity

grow some skin
 Asura.Lolserj
By Asura.Lolserj 2013-01-19 16:18:22
Link | Citer | R

Carbuncle.Anesthesia said: »
What happened, Aaron!

grow some skin

do you even lift?
 Carbuncle.Anesthesia
By Carbuncle.Anesthesia 2013-01-19 16:19:34
Link | Citer | R

Carbuncle.Anesthesia said: »
What happened, Aaron!

grow some skin

do you even lift?

i am benching my computer with one hand while i type with the other

every 5 minutes i switch hands

say that ***to my face not on the internet ***
 Shiva.Gansito
By Shiva.Gansito 2013-01-19 16:20:00
Link | Citer | R

2 top is auto lose? 2 top can handel and totally devastate the opposing apponnent if played right. Of course it does not always work but it is worth giving it a shot.

EDIT: when having some1 who just jas to go top even though some1 has chosen a top already.
 Cerberus.Eugene
user: Eugene
By Cerberus.Eugene 2013-01-19 16:24:33
Link | Citer | R

In any competent setup you should lose with 2 top. People fall to gimmicks all the time, but a good top can hold against 2, getting better xp and allowing pressure on other lanes.

worst case jungle camps top a little harder, still better xp spread and more gank potential.
 Carbuncle.Anesthesia
By Carbuncle.Anesthesia 2013-01-19 16:24:50
Link | Citer | R

Had a few things I wanted to say before I hit the gym tonight. First of all, I just got out of the shower with my *** Sandy. She's 90 pounds, 5'3 and the has the body and face of a goddess. You know how I pulled her? By being the alpha male. Something you nerds don't know ***about. All you know about is top lane and teemo, while I'm out there in the club popping bottles and cheating on my *** every night with the finest dimes in Jersey.
Did I *** my *** in the shower just a minute ago? Yea, it was clutch, and that *** would never cheat on a greek god looking specimen like myself, I give it to her so good. Don't believe me? Ask your girlfriend. Know what I'm saying? Face, pussy.

I am the most attractive man any of you will ever have the privilege of being amongst. I bench 240 pounds now and do 2,500 sit-ups a day. My abs are hard as a rock and my *** is the size of a cucumber. When I walk down the street I can smell your girlfriend's pussy getting wet. She wants to *** with a real boss, not a chump change coward like yourself. Just playin, you ain't even got a girl. All you got is LoL. You play that ***, imma be playing with my girls *** in the club.
[+]
 Asura.Lolserj
By Asura.Lolserj 2013-01-19 16:50:55
Link | Citer | R

Shiva.Gansito said: »
2 top is auto lose? 2 top can handel and totally devastate the opposing apponnent if played right. Of course it does not always work but it is worth giving it a shot.

EDIT: when having some1 who just jas to go top even though some1 has chosen a top already.

I'm not talking about 2 top working or not, I'm talking about the ***heads in the community that force situations like that

I'm actually one that likes running 2 top on occasion, but normally that means running one person bot lane (who is normally the top lane) and the ADC and support top lane
 Fairy.Spence
By Fairy.Spence 2013-01-19 16:51:41
Link | Citer | R

LOL AND MASTURBATING ALL WEEKEND!!!!WOOOOOO!!!!
[+]
 Fairy.Ghaleon
user: MisterRyu
By Fairy.Ghaleon 2013-01-19 16:55:41
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Eugene said: »
In any competent setup you should lose with 2 top. People fall to gimmicks all the time, but a good top can hold against 2, getting better xp and allowing pressure on other lanes.

worst case jungle camps top a little harder, still better xp spread and more gank potential.

Story time~:

This guy i met and still play with a lot till this day; i met him in a game where we both wanted top, and instead of raging i just went with it.

he went renekton i went riven, and we shutdown top lane so *** hard it wasn't even funny (double stun ftw)

after lvl 6 i went to roaming, and we had so many kills farm didn't even matter lol.

but yea, in normal circumstances (or at least higher elo play) solo top is much much better, even if just due to the cs gains from a solo lane.
 Asura.Lolserj
By Asura.Lolserj 2013-01-19 16:57:24
Link | Citer | R

not only CS but EXP as well

along with the map control and objective control you lose by not having a jungler

there is so much that you lose from not having a jungle
 Shiva.Gansito
By Shiva.Gansito 2013-01-19 16:58:54
Link | Citer | R

oh my bad. Seems i miss understood you. I was talking about 2 top characters, 1 mid , 1 bot adc 1 bot support. Of course it is not ideal but when having some1 that is stubborn and does not wish to change it can still work.

EDIT: Like in Ghalean story if you do not rage and go along with it you can totally shut down and milk top lane. All you have to do is last hit effecently and not push the lane. You do miss out on alot of objectives but in some cases it can work out in your favor
First Page 2 3 ... 434 435 436 ... 577 578 579