Fairy.Spence
Serveur: Fairy
Game: FFXI
user: Spencyono
By Fairy.Spence 2012-12-09 23:13:39
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Chuuuuu said: »
Fairy.Spence said: »
Playing normals and bot games aren't fun anymore. No challenge.
spence is too good to play

Internet is too bad. I can't even download the patch right now :/
 Fairy.Ghaleon
user: MisterRyu
By Fairy.Ghaleon 2012-12-10 00:54:49
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Lolserj said: »

all about dem ranked team 5v5s

somebody should make an all ffxiah team so we can do ffxiah ranked matches for funs. I am so down >.>;
 Cerberus.Kengo
Serveur: Cerberus
user: Kengosama
By Cerberus.Kengo 2012-12-10 01:00:18
Link | Citer | R

*** Cleaver, just saying.

Meaning, Wukong jungle OP, nimbus, Q, ult, win.
 Asura.Lolserj
Serveur: Asura
user: Andras
By Asura.Lolserj 2012-12-10 01:22:48
Link | Citer | R

Fairy.Ghaleon said: »
Asura.Lolserj said: »

all about dem ranked team 5v5s

somebody should make an all ffxiah team so we can do ffxiah ranked matches for funs. I am so down >.>;

would need a few
 Cerberus.Tikal
user: Tikal
By Cerberus.Tikal 2012-12-10 01:25:21
Link | Citer | R

I'd be down for a ranked FFXI team.
[+]
 Odin.Minefield
Serveur: Odin
user: Minefield
By Odin.Minefield 2012-12-10 01:35:40
Link | Citer | R

Am I the only one that prefers to support :< ?
[+]
 Fairy.Ghaleon
By Fairy.Ghaleon 2012-12-10 03:09:55
Link | Citer | R

Odin.Minefield said: »

yes

jk~ i know plenty of people who support, but that ***is not my cup of tea -.-; i've tried many times :/
By Ultrarichard 2012-12-10 03:36:34
Link | Citer | R

I like to support. I'll even suggest I go support if I know I'm with somebody who's going to carry us, or I know the ADC.

Once you start playing a decent support, initiation and the like, you'll realize you're the playmaker and there can be a lot of pressure on you to hit your stuff properly.

When I play Leona, I know I'm going in first, and it's quite tense trying to balance that "should I go in, is this the time for a team fight, will I hit the right person" and things like that.

Most people say they find support to be boring, I always find them to be the most exciting.

It is quite possible to find you really like, and are best at support, but you gotta stick with it until you find out how you like to play it.
 Fenrir.Tsuji
Serveur: Fenrir
user: Tsuji
By Fenrir.Tsuji 2012-12-10 07:46:49
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Tikal said: »
I'd be down for a ranked FFXI team.
Can you be in more than one ranked team? If so sign me up!
By volkom 2012-12-10 08:02:06
Link | Citer | R

think its 5 max
 Fenrir.Tsuji
By Fenrir.Tsuji 2012-12-10 08:28:13
Link | Citer | R

Also, something about supports; different supports have different playstyles in terms of how aggressive you can / have to be. I hate it when I am on my favourite support (Blitzcrank), and I can't synch well with my adc at all. ;-;
Blitzcrank's greatest enemies are the little minions in the lane. They are often the only thing that are in my way for landing a good grab. So I often tell my adc to push, as I'll ward and if I have to I'll die for them too.

So the kind of adc I get instead are the ones that just last hit. And then we are up against a support + adc that just push push push, leaving us at our turret, with a massive minion wave to clear, nice and spread out. Then I'M the noob Blitzcrank because I can hardly land grabs because all the enemy does is hide behind minions and poke the turret.

Lately I've been trying to communicate with my adc to push more because often when they do, I land so many grabs it simply turns into a kill lane. I really don't want to take matters into my own hands and start killing minions myself just to save the lane dammit @@;
By volkom 2012-12-10 08:33:32
Link | Citer | R

imo~
pick passive supports for passive ADC champs.
aggressive supports for aggressive ADC champs.

poke when you can (safely ofc)
zone when you can
ward when you can
By Rhaokin 2012-12-10 09:33:37
Link | Citer | R

After dealing with lag issues I was about to tear my hair out and quit the game lol >_>

Was having 60-500 ping with wireless... Finally got fed up and ran a 100ft ethernet across the house now I get 49 ping while downloading Steam games @ 2MB/s, listening to Spotify, and on Skype.

NO SWEAT

Time to get crackin' on ranked again!
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
user: Yuffy
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2012-12-10 09:46:24
Link | Citer | R

> Backdoor the w h o l e enemy base as Diana in one go.
> Die on the Nexus, enemy team after 3 towers and 1 inhib thought it was a good idea to finally stop me.
> Ally Blitz explains that we are doomed and I have no idea what to do to win.
> Second backdoor a minute later, win.

I was more amused than angered, but still sad to backdoor as Diana when we have a 18/6 Draven and other speedy AD who would get the job done in one go.
By Rhaokin 2012-12-10 12:29:30
Link | Citer | R

I heard in the next patch Dyrus is gonna be a dog
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2012-12-10 12:48:12
Link | Citer | R

So, I bought Mantheon.

Should I get FULL METAL? I'll see at the end of this match!
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2012-12-10 13:26:14
Link | Citer | R

Welp. I really don't get Mantheon. I did ruin this Vladimir, but as soon as he got his Warmog, nope.
 Cerberus.Tikal
By Cerberus.Tikal 2012-12-10 13:36:30
Link | Citer | R

Solo queue ruined me last night. Not only did I suck in my own lane in both late-night games, but every other lane lost as well. Darius is hard to go up against as Irelia :/ If he gets 6 first, I'm ***.
 Fenrir.Tsuji
By Fenrir.Tsuji 2012-12-10 14:52:03
Link | Citer | R

^-- Darius is the hardest top lane champ to counter I think. He only needs a LITTLE bit of farm and he's almost indestructible. Nowadays, I only want to go as Singed, Kayle, Yorick, or Rengar when I face Darius. And pray that I do well :/
 Bismarck.Faelar
Serveur: Bismarck
user: Faelar
By Bismarck.Faelar 2012-12-10 14:53:06
Link | Citer | R

Fenrir.Tsuji said: »
^-- Darius is the hardest top lane champ to counter I think. He only needs a LITTLE bit of farm and he's almost indestructible. Nowadays, I only want to go as Singed, Kayle, Yorick, or Rengar when I face Darius. And pray that I do well :/

Kayle rips Darius a new one.
[+]
 Cerberus.Tikal
By Cerberus.Tikal 2012-12-10 14:56:56
Link | Citer | R

Well this one was incredibly aggressive, farming under my turret. Jungler didn't show up until mid game, and he was not only under-leveled but under-equipped, and just gave Darius a kill by literally running up to him, and then standing still for 3 seconds. I couldn't farm enough to counter his stupid early game attack power because I felt like he'd win exchanges... which is probably wrong pre-6. Should've just gone all-in.
By Rhaokin 2012-12-10 15:51:53
Link | Citer | R

This is ranked right...? These teammates are a joke ,_,

I was floored by them agreeing to pick a team comp working around Vayne. Until of course Rengar is 0/6 by 12min, and Cho dies to the fed Irelia and cries all game, and Blitzcrank starts roaming and joining the death party.
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2012-12-10 15:56:26
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Faelar said: »

Kayle rips Darius a new one.
This.

Kayle is 100% Darius killer on the paper. Of course I don't like paper, but I have yet to find a specific approach that results in me winning as Darius against Kayle. It's very rare to see Kayle though, so I might never reach the practice required to find my way, or maybe there is just no way at all. I remember winning against a Kayle once as Darius, but I can't remember how it went.

Other than that, Yorick. He counters Darius completely and, if you really fear that level 6/got unlucky in the previous levels (a little mistake, a jungler that did gank properly etc), you can still farm without fearing death under your turret, as Yorick has the ability to force the 1/1 against Darius and a jungler.

Some Irelia yesterday thought she would win the trade lv 2, I ended up 8/0 in lane. Darius weakness is anything that can poke him past his Q/E range, that's why Kayle and Yorick have a more or less autowin on him. I'm a very mediocre Yorick, but it's enough to freeze/kill any random Darius I see. I'll have to try Kayle someday, I bought her for that reason.

Another counter: Nidalee. I got absolutely outplayed today by one, she was farming me under my turret, I could never E her, ever. Well, I did kill her just with my passive, wailing on her from 100 to 0 in a few hits, but that doesn't count <_<
 Fairy.Ghaleon
By Fairy.Ghaleon 2012-12-10 15:57:43
Link | Citer | R

on ranked i don't even risk it, i always ask for a darius ban when i'm playing top, the only thing you can do is play passive if he hits 6 and keep farming and hope you can come back during teamfights :/
 Cerberus.Eugene
user: Eugene
By Cerberus.Eugene 2012-12-10 16:11:57
Link | Citer | R

I would, if i could find a half decent adc to lane with.

edit: oops wrong quote
 Odin.Minefield
Serveur: Odin
user: Minefield
By Odin.Minefield 2012-12-10 16:13:55
Link | Citer | R

Ghal, we are two yet one. We are whole together.
[+]
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2012-12-10 16:15:32
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Eugene said: »
k for a darius ban when i'm playing top, the only thing you can do is play passive if he hits 6 and keep farming and hope you can come back during teamfights :/
I would, if i could find a half decent adc to lane with.
If you want we can try.

I'm not half decent, but I can try to step up my game ;;
[+]
 Fairy.Spence
By Fairy.Spence 2012-12-10 17:23:19
Link | Citer | R

Olaf says hi to Darius

Oh, true damage ult? I have true damage ability on 4 second cooldown.

Darius is a noob stomper. Ya, I said that ***!
 Bahamut.Serj
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Serj
By Bahamut.Serj 2012-12-10 17:26:33
Link | Citer | R

He really isn't just a noob stomper. He's really strong throughout the game, even in high elo.
 Fairy.Spence
By Fairy.Spence 2012-12-10 17:29:30
Link | Citer | R

I just realized I should shut my mouth until I play the new patch, I still don't think much of Darius though.
First Page 2 3 ... 383 384 385 ... 577 578 579