League of Legends
First Page 2 3 ... 375 376 377 ... 577 578 579
 Fairy.Spence
Serveur: Fairy
Game: FFXI
user: Spencyono
By Fairy.Spence 2012-12-05 18:17:20
Link | Citer | R

Yeah, okay, I can agree with you on that. Wraith wards are good.
By SSJAV 2012-12-05 18:18:31
Link | Citer | R

Fairy.Spence said: »
Why aren't you warding river at top? I try to ward both river near baron/entrance to jungle and tribush. Stop blaming others for your shortcomings.

Red is my wards. Blue is where I ward if I play mid. Green is where their mid kept coming from. inb4 why didn't you escape? I had a Darius pulling me in, walking out of turret range as Swain walks up to me from behind. Totally my fault for not warding properly.
 Cerberus.Kengo
Serveur: Cerberus
user: Kengosama
By Cerberus.Kengo 2012-12-05 18:23:43
Link | Citer | R

Mafuyu Orifushi said: »
Cerberus.Kengo said: »
Cerberus.Kengo said: »
Now I remember why I stopped playing Summoner's Rift. lol Nobody calls mia or wards so you get threeman dived at your turret all game. :| Jungler refuses to come top because "It's warded" >:/ Give me some breathing room atleast dude. ***.

Oh, you're one of those *** players that blames the jungler for losing your lane, not keeping your own map awareness, and pushing beyond a safezone from your turret.

Having someone call mia is a luxury, I don't aspect it. If you don't know where someone is on the map, guess what? don't put yourself in danger. Plain and simple.
How is sitting under my turret getting dove 3 times putting myself in danger? My past 3 junglers did nothing but farm, come into my lane and give Darius red buff TWICE. I'm not overextending I'm sitting under my turret getting DOVE because my jungler doesn't put pressure on top so they can just repeat dive me. I warded BY my entrance to blue buff AND in the middle by the tribrush. Guess what? They walked around it by my inner turret and dove me. You tell me how I escape a Swain, Brolaf AND a Darius under my turret without giving up ALL my exp/farm. Go ahead.

And how is calling mia gonna help that either?

You're better off losing the turret, freezing the lane to farm it, and having your team push the other lanes. If your mid isn't gonna follow their mid, that's not the junglers fault now is it? If you're dumb enough to stick around when you know you're gonna have 3 players dive you, you deserve to die.
You seem to be ignoring the fact of, mid never warded. If he had warded the BASIC ward spot for mid-lanes I wouldn't have died. I can't spend all my gold warding for mid lane because he doesn't get ganked and feels 0 need to ward at all. I kept up in CS with top lane perfectly fine even though I kept getting dived. It's not just *ME* that suffered from his non-wards or no mia's. Swain got double kills on bottom as well. It's the FACT if you can't *** ward your lane to keep the *** vision of a mid so everyone else is safe, don't *** play mid. Logic of "I'm safe I never get ganked, I don't need wards!" is an idiotic concept and they shouldn't be playing.

Still trying to figure out why it's the junglers fault? You keep ignoring my question.
By SSJAV 2012-12-05 18:27:56
Link | Citer | R

volkom said: »
but even just showing up in a warded bush is enough to give lane presence and force the enemy away. giving your teammates a chance to free farm a little bit or w/e

^ no presence because he didn't feel top was a kill. So he just kept farming the jungle, as Jax. Darius was ontop of my turret entire match but because it wasn't a certain kill and it was warded that means they were free to dive me without risk of someone showing up and possibly trading kills. Walking INTO a ward says: Hey, I'm the jungler. I'm Jax, I'm nearby, you do something stupid and I can most likely make you pay for it. :D Don't do it! He never even walked into a ward top. He only tried to make moves that would net *HIM* a kill.

Edit: I don't know about anyone else who plays top, but I generally don't play overly aggressive when I don't know where the enemy jungler is, even with wards if I don't know for a fact that if he showed up I can 100% get away. Between Irelia/Jax you think a Darius could get away without blowing flash?
By Rhaokin 2012-12-05 18:28:23
Link | Citer | R

Vayne's da best mane (at least in low elo solo lol)

Carried mahself back up to 1124 and rising!

Also, there's some super herpes virus or something on Riot's server causing it to give (mostly) everyone 800 ping in games, so *** this game right now
By volkom 2012-12-05 18:32:59
Link | Citer | R

Rhaokin said: »

wait till you meet that decent graves/taric combo on bot.
[+]
 Odin.Headstrong
Serveur: Odin
By Odin.Headstrong 2012-12-05 18:37:02
Link | Citer | R

Stole dragon and killed master yi on lulu bahahahah
[+]
By Rhaokin 2012-12-05 18:38:37
Link | Citer | R

I won't pick Vayne against that? >___>

People seem to always pick either Draven or Caitlyn against me as Vayne. As long as I capitalize on my teammates being damage sponges and focus on keeping a steady stream of shots while surviving I can kill ALL the things! :D
 Odin.Minefield
Serveur: Odin
user: Minefield
By Odin.Minefield 2012-12-05 18:39:20
Link | Citer | R

Odin.Headstrong said: »
Stole dragon and killed master yi on lulu bahahahah
POWER.
[+]
 Asura.Lolserj
Serveur: Asura
user: Andras
By Asura.Lolserj 2012-12-05 18:40:55
Link | Citer | R

I won't pick Vayne against that? >___>

People seem to always pick either Draven or Caitlyn against me as Vayne. As long as I capitalize on my teammates being damage sponges I can kill ALL the things! :D

that's late game ofc

but laning phase a wet paper towel can beat vayne up
[+]
 Asura.Lolserj
By Asura.Lolserj 2012-12-05 18:43:30
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Tikal said: »
So, Hextech Gunblade or Blade of the Ruined King on Jax? Or both?! Hextech diversifies damage spread with his ult's passive, and you get a little spellvamp on top of it that can synergize with his Q/W/E, but Ruined King seems to be a life-steal machine that capitalizes hard on AD, plus the active is better. Opinions?

Also, I didn't get to baby sit your lane in our games Eugene lol, sorry, I said I would. Next round maybe.

A little late but I'm pretty sure gunblade hasn't been an item in builds for a long time (on everyone except maybe Akali) so Ruined King is the way to go (I would still rush a Triforce -> GA tbh)
By volkom 2012-12-05 18:48:41
Link | Citer | R

Found a cool "zone" map for summoner's rift.

imo...
During lane phase; the zones designated in accordance to the lane etc etc...The people in those lanes are responsible for those zones. So if you're jungler gets caught and looks like he can make it out or he's trying hard to, should try to save them if you won't endanger yourself/allies.

I've played too many games where I'm like right by the enemies wraith camp getting beat down by the enemy's mid and jungler... and my mid is like *derp* and continues to farm.

Wish I could instill a map awareness passive on the people i play with :|

justmy2cents
[+]
 Bismarck.Faelar
Serveur: Bismarck
user: Faelar
By Bismarck.Faelar 2012-12-05 19:07:21
Link | Citer | R

Didnt feel like backreading 30+ pages to TF's rework, but i was playing him earlier and noticed his new dance is this:

*refunds*
 Cerberus.Tikal
user: Tikal
By Cerberus.Tikal 2012-12-05 19:17:17
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Lolserj said: »
So, Hextech Gunblade or Blade of the Ruined King on Jax? Or both?! Hextech diversifies damage spread with his ult's passive, and you get a little spellvamp on top of it that can synergize with his Q/W/E, but Ruined King seems to be a life-steal machine that capitalizes hard on AD, plus the active is better. Opinions?

Also, I didn't get to baby sit your lane in our games Eugene lol, sorry, I said I would. Next round maybe.

A little late but I'm pretty sure gunblade hasn't been an item in builds for a long time (on everyone except maybe Akali) so Ruined King is the way to go (I would still rush a Triforce -> GA tbh)
I'm a life-steal fanatic. Wriggles + Hextech gives Jax sustain 1v1, AD, a slow, and spellvamp that works on all his kit. It works with him, though I do usually go Triforce->GA, sometimes I'll get the Bilgewater Scimitar before GA. I always have a Hextech Gunblade in my finished build though.
 Asura.Lolserj
By Asura.Lolserj 2012-12-05 19:18:22
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Lolserj said: »

I'm a life-steal fanatic. Wriggles + Hextech gives Jax sustain 1v1, AD, a slow, and spellvamp that works on all his kit. It works with him, though I do usually go Triforce->GA, sometimes I'll get the Bilgewater Scimitar before GA.

I would get Ruined king then, never the gunblade though
By Rhaokin 2012-12-05 19:21:35
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Faelar said: »
Didnt feel like backreading 30+ pages to TF's rework, but i was playing him earlier and noticed his new dance is this:

*refunds*

Wat.
 Fairy.Spence
By Fairy.Spence 2012-12-05 19:28:55
Link | Citer | R

Have you experimented much with the new items yet, Aaron? What do you think a typical build would look like no for an ADC?
 Bismarck.Faelar
By Bismarck.Faelar 2012-12-05 19:41:53
Link | Citer | R

Up for a match or two if anyone else is :D
 Bismarck.Misao
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2012-12-05 19:47:32
Link | Citer | R

I'll have a match, want to test masteries :x
 Cerberus.Tikal
user: Tikal
By Cerberus.Tikal 2012-12-05 19:48:25
Link | Citer | R

I'll be home a little later Fae but I've only got time for one, if I do play.
By Rhaokin 2012-12-05 19:57:32
Link | Citer | R

Seriously this 400-1200 ping ***has got to stop. :| Got lucky enough to win another ranked even with that crap though.

New rule: No ranked for the first 4 days after a patch!
By SSJAV 2012-12-05 20:02:34
Link | Citer | R

Black Cleaver isn't a Unique Passive? What is armor :3
[+]
 Fairy.Ghaleon
user: MisterRyu
By Fairy.Ghaleon 2012-12-05 20:15:12
Link | Citer | R

Black Cleaver isn't a Unique Passive? What is armor :3

somebody find out if they stack plz

cause if they do, I'm getting 3 of them on riven >.>
 Sylph.Nephriel
Serveur: Sylph
user: Nephriel
By Sylph.Nephriel 2012-12-05 20:18:54
Link | Citer | R

Quote:
The Black Cleaver debuff counts per target. Multiple The Black Cleaver on the same champion or across multiple champions will only apply stacks of the debuff faster, but the max cap will still be 4 on each target.

:/ from the wiki
 Bismarck.Misao
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2012-12-05 20:19:08
Link | Citer | R

so many changed recepies! dunno what/how to build anymore ; ;
 Fairy.Ghaleon
user: MisterRyu
By Fairy.Ghaleon 2012-12-05 20:30:00
Link | Citer | R

Sylph.Nephriel said: »
Quote:
The Black Cleaver debuff counts per target. Multiple The Black Cleaver on the same champion or across multiple champions will only apply stacks of the debuff faster, but the max cap will still be 4 on each target.

:/ from the wiki

lame :(
By SSJAV 2012-12-05 22:03:33
Link | Citer | R

Has Tear of the Goddess always worked on toggle abilitys? o.o singed getting more mana for leaving his poison up :O
 Fairy.Spence
By Fairy.Spence 2012-12-05 22:04:36
Link | Citer | R

I believe that's new.
 Bismarck.Faelar
By Bismarck.Faelar 2012-12-05 22:07:07
Link | Citer | R

Fairy.Spence said: »
I believe that's new.

So that would work with Ashe's Frost Arrow? O_o
By SSJAV 2012-12-05 22:07:41
Link | Citer | R

Might be pretty nice for anivia toss down your ult to farm minions get all the mana ever!
First Page 2 3 ... 375 376 377 ... 577 578 579