Serveur: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
By Carbuncle.Cardinalgate 2012-12-05 01:47:01
Link | Citer | R

to all my cho and sona nuts <3
[+]
By SSJAV 2012-12-05 08:10:46
Link | Citer | R

Now I remember why I stopped playing Summoner's Rift. lol Nobody calls mia or wards so you get threeman dived at your turret all game. :| Jungler refuses to come top because "It's warded" >:/ Give me some breathing room atleast dude. ***.
 Carbuncle.Cardinalgate
Serveur: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Cardinalgate 2012-12-05 11:54:17
Link | Citer | R

i never have that issue o.o
By volkom 2012-12-05 13:07:09
Link | Citer | R

bout to play a game in 5 min or so~ anyone wanna join lemme know
 Cerberus.Kengo
Serveur: Cerberus
user: Kengosama
By Cerberus.Kengo 2012-12-05 14:38:45
Link | Citer | R

Mafuyu Orifushi said: »
Now I remember why I stopped playing Summoner's Rift. lol Nobody calls mia or wards so you get threeman dived at your turret all game. :| Jungler refuses to come top because "It's warded" >:/ Give me some breathing room atleast dude. ***.

Oh, you're one of those *** players that blames the jungler for losing your lane, not keeping your own map awareness, and pushing beyond a safezone from your turret.

Having someone call mia is a luxury, I don't aspect it. If you don't know where someone is on the map, guess what? don't put yourself in danger. Plain and simple.
 Cerberus.Tikal
user: Tikal
By Cerberus.Tikal 2012-12-05 14:48:34
Link | Citer | R

I won't gank a lane that I know is clearly warded if it puts me in a compromising position. No reason to give them the gold for killing me, my buffs, and putting the lane into a bad position with my team trying to save me.

If they're near your turret though, I usually play fast moving champs and I exploit the hell out of ghost. The wards don't matter if I'm on top of them as soon as they see me coming. It all depends on the lane's kill ratio though.
[+]
 Cerberus.Tikal
By Cerberus.Tikal 2012-12-05 14:55:51
Link | Citer | R

So, Hextech Gunblade or Blade of the Ruined King on Jax? Or both?! Hextech diversifies damage spread with his ult's passive, and you get a little spellvamp on top of it that can synergize with his Q/W/E, but Ruined King seems to be a life-steal machine that capitalizes hard on AD, plus the active is better. Opinions?

Also, I didn't get to baby sit your lane in our games Eugene lol, sorry, I said I would. Next round maybe.
By Rhaokin 2012-12-05 15:20:28
Link | Citer | R

Hextech has a longer range on the active if that counts at all. I'd say Hextech Gunblade if the enemies have a lot of armor, and Blade of the Ruined King if they have lots of magic resist. :o
By SSJAV 2012-12-05 15:46:30
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Kengo said: »

Oh, you're one of those *** players that blames the jungler for losing your lane, not keeping your own map awareness, and pushing beyond a safezone from your turret.

Having someone call mia is a luxury, I don't aspect it. If you don't know where someone is on the map, guess what? don't put yourself in danger. Plain and simple.
How is sitting under my turret getting dove 3 times putting myself in danger? My past 3 junglers did nothing but farm, come into my lane and give Darius red buff TWICE. I'm not overextending I'm sitting under my turret getting DOVE because my jungler doesn't put pressure on top so they can just repeat dive me. I warded BY my entrance to blue buff AND in the middle by the tribrush. Guess what? They walked around it by my inner turret and dove me. You tell me how I escape a Swain, Brolaf AND a Darius under my turret without giving up ALL my exp/farm. Go ahead.
 Cerberus.Tikal
By Cerberus.Tikal 2012-12-05 15:48:03
Link | Citer | R

Masturbate furiously. You'll confuse them all long enough for your turret to do all the work.
[+]
By SSJAV 2012-12-05 15:53:03
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Tikal said: »
Masturbate furiously. You'll confuse them all long enough for your turret to do all the work.
This worked the first time against just Brolaf/Darius. I killed Brolaf and Darius ran away. Then swain showed up. :|
 Odin.Minefield
Serveur: Odin
user: Minefield
By Odin.Minefield 2012-12-05 15:55:38
Link | Citer | R

It probably depended on the champion you played. Cut off the head of the snake, and the body dies.

At the same time, if you were seeing Swain up there, then your mid was probably doing a terrible job putting pressure on him if it kept happening. So in essence, it was a domino effect.

I may be just shooting out of my *** though, etc.
By volkom 2012-12-05 15:58:32
Link | Citer | R

I won't gank a lane that I know is clearly warded if it puts me in a compromising position. No reason to give them the gold for killing me, my buffs, and putting the lane into a bad position with my team trying to save me.

If they're near your turret though, I usually play fast moving champs and I exploit the hell out of ghost. The wards don't matter if I'm on top of them as soon as they see me coming. It all depends on the lane's kill ratio though.

but even just showing up in a warded bush is enough to give lane presence and force the enemy away. giving your teammates a chance to free farm a little bit or w/e
[+]
 Cerberus.Tikal
By Cerberus.Tikal 2012-12-05 15:59:19
Link | Citer | R

Honestly though, there's nothing you can do against a roaming mid. If your mid is A: crap, B: won't move from their lane, or C: doing their best to catch up from being behind, there's really nothing you can do but eat it. It depends on your champ but you can also play smarter. I don't know what champ you were, but if it were me, I'd be Irelia or Jax. With Irelia, I'd let them dive me, Bladesurge to a minion outside their range (Toward their tower), and then make my escape in THEIR jungle. Bladesurge not being on cooldown, and a well-placed minion are pivotal here. If I were Jax, I'd keep 2-3 wards on me, and place them as I'm running away as free jump spots. They can flash but Jax's jump is on a smaller cool-down and can go over walls. Obviously this doesn't work for even 1/10th the champs, but if you know it's gonna happen, a little prep and some keen use of your champs CC or movement abilities can save your ***. Once you know the odds, strategize and check your exits.
 Cerberus.Eugene
user: Eugene
By Cerberus.Eugene 2012-12-05 16:08:02
Link | Citer | R

Odin.Minefield said: »
It probably depended on the champion you played. Cut off the head of the snake, and the body dies.

At the same time, if you were seeing Swain up there, then your mid was probably doing a terrible job putting pressure on him if it kept happening. So in essence, it was a domino effect.

I may be just shooting out of my *** though, etc.
Well swain get become a monster if your jungler isn't playing proper support either. If he gets ahead and gets fed blues he can push all day if you're jungle isn't backing you up and eats the blues. Not saying it happened here, but it can.
 Odin.Minefield
user: Minefield
By Odin.Minefield 2012-12-05 16:11:19
Link | Citer | R

His bird was obviously hungrystarving.
 Caitsith.Zahrah
Serveur: Caitsith
user: zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2012-12-05 16:15:08
Link | Citer | R

volkom said: »

but even just showing up in a warded bush is enough to give lane presence and force the enemy away. giving your teammates a chance to free farm a little bit or w/e

And I thank you for that, Volk! :) I was just about to mention your intimidation technique. Much appreciated!

Glad I scrolled through here first!
By Rhaokin 2012-12-05 16:26:46
Link | Citer | R

Caitlyn worst ADC NA

About to get ***into a ranked game with her, wut do? :(
 Shiva.Gansito
Serveur: Shiva
user: Gansito
By Shiva.Gansito 2012-12-05 16:34:24
Link | Citer | R

F U FFXI!!! I knew i suck before i started playing you but now... now i suck even more!!!
............... no wait FFXI i <3 you... dont leave me... I wont have any1 if you leave me........ no wait ill have LoL....
 Cerberus.Kengo
user: Kengosama
By Cerberus.Kengo 2012-12-05 17:48:44
Link | Citer | R

How is sitting under my turret getting dove 3 times putting myself in danger? My past 3 junglers did nothing but farm, come into my lane and give Darius red buff TWICE. I'm not overextending I'm sitting under my turret getting DOVE because my jungler doesn't put pressure on top so they can just repeat dive me. I warded BY my entrance to blue buff AND in the middle by the tribrush. Guess what? They walked around it by my inner turret and dove me. You tell me how I escape a Swain, Brolaf AND a Darius under my turret without giving up ALL my exp/farm. Go ahead.

And how is calling mia gonna help that either?

You're better off losing the turret, freezing the lane to farm it, and having your team push the other lanes. If your mid isn't gonna follow their mid, that's not the junglers fault now is it? If you're dumb enough to stick around when you know you're gonna have 3 players dive you, you deserve to die.
 Cerberus.Eugene
user: Eugene
By Cerberus.Eugene 2012-12-05 17:51:27
Link | Citer | R

Mias should prevent you from overextending at bad times. especially if the mid is sidejungling, I'm not going to step out of my lane to make sure they're not ganking all the time. Sorry I gotta push back.

You shouldn't let mid free roam, but you can't expect them to be there always either, and be properly warded.
 Bismarck.Faelar
Serveur: Bismarck
user: Faelar
By Bismarck.Faelar 2012-12-05 17:52:33
Link | Citer | R

Rhaokin said: »
Caitlyn worst ADC NA

I thought Caitlyn was considered one of the better ADC?
By Odin.Hitoseijuro 2012-12-05 17:56:55
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Faelar said: »
Rhaokin said: »
Caitlyn worst ADC NA

I thought Caitlyn was considered one of the better ADC?
Shes a safe ADC, thats about it, if you want one of the better, that would go to vayne, graves and draven who have strong steriods, decent defensive kits and can 1v1 duel anyone.

Im sure others have better preferences on ADCs too
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
user: Yuffy
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2012-12-05 18:00:54
Link | Citer | R

After trying them all, I just play Welcome to my league and Tristana if he's banned/taken.

Though, Graves free week, I really like him but I have a hard time gearing him properly with these new items and the nerf of old ones. Also, masteries, I'm completely lost since that patch.

How do you Graves?

As for Cait, she's a win lane adc because of her range and kit, outside of this she's "worse" than other adc.
 Bismarck.Faelar
Serveur: Bismarck
user: Faelar
By Bismarck.Faelar 2012-12-05 18:03:32
Link | Citer | R

Odin.Hitoseijuro said: »

if you want one of the better, that would go to vayne, graves and draven

I own all 3, prefer Vayne, decent with Draven, need more practice with Graves.

I own all ADC except Corki, Jayce (can be one), and Caitlyn.
By SSJAV 2012-12-05 18:06:46
Link | Citer | R

And how is calling mia gonna help that either?

You're better off losing the turret, freezing the lane to farm it, and having your team push the other lanes. If your mid isn't gonna follow their mid, that's not the junglers fault now is it? If you're dumb enough to stick around when you know you're gonna have 3 players dive you, you deserve to die.
You seem to be ignoring the fact of, mid never warded. If he had warded the BASIC ward spot for mid-lanes I wouldn't have died. I can't spend all my gold warding for mid lane because he doesn't get ganked and feels 0 need to ward at all. I kept up in CS with top lane perfectly fine even though I kept getting dived. It's not just *ME* that suffered from his non-wards or no mia's. Swain got double kills on bottom as well. It's the FACT if you can't *** ward your lane to keep the *** vision of a mid so everyone else is safe, don't *** play mid. Logic of "I'm safe I never get ganked, I don't need wards!" is an idiotic concept and they shouldn't be playing.
 Fairy.Spence
Serveur: Fairy
user: Spencyono
By Fairy.Spence 2012-12-05 18:10:03
Link | Citer | R

I don't know about with new items, but I think Caitlyn is a pretty poor ADC. The only thing she's got going for her is her range, if you know how to use it. Seeing as how so many ADC's now have gap closers and are very bursty, it's not that big of an advantage.

Makes me sad though because Officer Cait is so damn sexy.
[+]
 Fairy.Spence
Serveur: Fairy
user: Spencyono
By Fairy.Spence 2012-12-05 18:11:26
Link | Citer | R

Why aren't you warding river at top? I try to ward both river near baron/entrance to jungle and tribush. Stop blaming others for your shortcomings.
 Cerberus.Tikal
By Cerberus.Tikal 2012-12-05 18:12:22
Link | Citer | R

Caitlyn's traps, if done well, are killer CC. High skill-cap, imo.
[+]
By SSJAV 2012-12-05 18:13:06
Link | Citer | R

Fairy.Spence said: »
Why aren't you warding river at top? I try to ward both river near baron/entrance to jungle and tribush. Stop blaming others for your shortcomings.
I warded river by tribrush+bush heading to lane. And entrance to blue. Swain walked by our wolves, by blue and behind my turret and dove me. How is that MY shortcoming? He walked AROUND my wards.
First Page 2 3 ... 374 375 376 ... 577 578 579