By Bismarck.Faelar 2012-11-26 22:38:14
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Misao said: »
yay~
never played Yi before :o
dont own him either D: lol

Thankeee!

You're welcome! Enjoy!

He's easy to play once you get used to him. And he OWNS.
 Fairy.Ghaleon
Serveur: Fairy
Game: FFXI
user: MisterRyu
By Fairy.Ghaleon 2012-11-26 22:42:28
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Faelar said: »
yay~

Thankeee!

You're welcome! Enjoy!

and gets OWNED D:

my nickname for him is "Paperyi" lol

but srs tryndamere has the exact same build as yi and is garenteed to last least 5more seconds than yi >.>.
 Asura.Lolserj
Serveur: Asura
user: Andras
By Asura.Lolserj 2012-11-26 22:45:47
Link | Citer | R

thats why AP yi is more viable than AD yi
[+]
 Odin.Minefield
Serveur: Odin
user: Minefield
By Odin.Minefield 2012-11-26 22:45:50
Link | Citer | R

Challenge accepted!

By volkom 2012-11-26 22:46:06
Link | Citer | R

Fairy.Ghaleon said: »
Bismarck.Faelar said: »
yay~

Thankeee!

You're welcome! Enjoy!

and gets OWNED D:

my nickname for him is "Paperyi" lol

but srs tryndamere has the exact same build as yi and is garenteed to last least 5more seconds than yi >.>.

until Yi kites for the 5 seconds, then returns to alpha strike and kill him
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
Serveur: Cerberus
user: Yuffy
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2012-11-26 23:19:17
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Lolserj said: »
thats why AP yi is more viable than AD yi
Once you reach 3000~ HP with Meditate and you can tank a tower on top of the 5 guys in front, it's really fun.
[+]
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2012-11-27 12:39:24
Link | Citer | R

So, I tried RAID BOSS TARIC for ***and giggles solo top and well...

Funniest thing ever. Rough at first, but as soon as I got Grail + Hourglass, it was amazing. Tri shotting any of them, healing myself for 700 and so on. This was really fun, especially when Stun does 300 damage...
 Bismarck.Misao
Serveur: Bismarck
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2012-11-27 13:04:36
Link | Citer | R

new champ out today ?
 Ragnarok.Shadowknoll
Serveur: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Shadowknoll 2012-11-27 13:21:07
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Senkyuutai said: »
So, I tried RAID BOSS TARIC for ***and giggles solo top and well...

Funniest thing ever. Rough at first, but as soon as I got Grail + Hourglass, it was amazing. Tri shotting any of them, healing myself for 700 and so on. This was really fun, especially when Stun does 300 damage...

AP taric is so much fun. he has loads of burst when you build right, He becomes a three hit wonder with a HARD stun lol.
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2012-11-27 13:43:06
Link | Citer | R

And his stun alone does easily 500dmg with full set (was up to almost 400 with 2/5 items).

Solotop against Irelia, went 5/1 in lane. She was shivering in fear the whole time, it was *** hilarious.

Also:

Sadly, right now, some *** is shitting on my parade and duo top with Nidalee... why people have to be so dumb.
 Fenrir.Tsuji
Serveur: Fenrir
user: Tsuji
By Fenrir.Tsuji 2012-11-27 18:42:22
Link | Citer | R

Went solo queue again 'cause when I ask to play with some friends who are online, they just don't respond so...

So I went solo queue, and I paste this in: "Top, mid, support or jungle for me please", because I am atrocious at adc. Really really atrocious.

So then its only appropriate my team members pick all of those roles I am good at, and want me as adc.

*facepalm*
By Avitori 2012-11-27 19:00:11
Link | Citer | R

Fenrir.Tsuji said: »
Went solo queue again 'cause when I ask to play with some friends who are online, they just don't respond so...

So I went solo queue, and I paste this in: "Top, mid, support or jungle for me please", because I am atrocious at adc. Really really atrocious.

So then its only appropriate my team members pick all of those roles I am good at, and want me as adc.

*facepalm*

That's really messed up, usually if you say anything but "xx" they won't stick you in that role.
 Sylph.Shinobu
Serveur: Sylph
user: shinobu
By Sylph.Shinobu 2012-11-27 19:52:43
Link | Citer | R

AP yi is amazing when things go your way, they rarely do though. IF they don't have at least 2 solid squishies, don't bother. He's a lot like a mana hungry Kat which can lead to some super sad moments and lost pentas.

The best thing about ap yi is like 2 full ap items gets you a 3,000hp heal with some 250 (I think) armor and MR while you heal. Nothing like being taken down to nothing by 4 people then dropping a full health heal. The problem is waiting out cc's. It seems like they always have just one more cc to pop off on you. Try to save it until the very last second to avoid cc's but in the end, if they save a cc, there is nothing thats gonna fix that.
By SSJAV 2012-11-27 20:06:36
Link | Citer | R

Anyone here good/know how to play Katarina well? I'm having trouble adjusting to playing against her 6+ in lanes and wondering if anyone'd mind helping me getting adjusted to it.
 Bismarck.Narshee
Serveur: Bismarck
user: Narshee
By Bismarck.Narshee 2012-11-27 20:07:11
Link | Citer | R

No but I know a site where you can properly crop that avatar. :|
 Cerberus.Eugene
user: Eugene
By Cerberus.Eugene 2012-11-27 20:11:46
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Narshee said: »
No but I know a site where you can properly crop that avatar. :|
mspaint?
 Cerberus.Eugene
By Cerberus.Eugene 2012-11-27 20:12:41
Link | Citer | R

Mafuyu Orifushi said: »
Anyone here good/know how to play Katarina well? I'm having trouble adjusting to playing against her 6+ in lanes and wondering if anyone'd mind helping me getting adjusted to it.
poke until overextend with low health/ gank, then shunpo in and ult. don't use shunpo to farm, only use it to escape or when you're ready to commit.
By SSJAV 2012-11-27 20:16:36
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Eugene said: »
Mafuyu Orifushi said: »
poke until overextend with low health/ gank, then shunpo in and ult. don't use shunpo to far, only use it to escape/or when you're ready to commit.
I mean playing against her. I was able to just poke/harass her down pre-6 then anytime I got close to cs she just wrecked me even after I stopped her ult.
 Cerberus.Eugene
By Cerberus.Eugene 2012-11-27 20:18:26
Link | Citer | R

Oh i didn't read. Play it safe. If you can counter pick with a champ with a quick stun or can survive a few hits you'll do a lot better. Deny her opportunities to punish you and punish her for shunpo and you'll come out on top.

Shes also played very mobile so if you can avoid a champ thats very heavily ss dependent it may help. Otherwise you'll have to anticipate her moves.

I like playing Annie against her, her stun is enough to keep kat wary, and her shield makes her a little tankier when she comes in to ult. Annie's auto is also op far, so you can stay at longer range to farm.
 Asura.Lolserj
By Asura.Lolserj 2012-11-27 20:21:33
Link | Citer | R

Sylph.Shinobu said: »
AP yi is amazing when things go your way, they rarely do though. IF they don't have at least 2 solid squishies, don't bother. He's a lot like a mana hungry Kat which can lead to some super sad moments and lost pentas.

The best thing about ap yi is like 2 full ap items gets you a 3,000hp heal with some 250 (I think) armor and MR while you heal. Nothing like being taken down to nothing by 4 people then dropping a full health heal. The problem is waiting out cc's. It seems like they always have just one more cc to pop off on you. Try to save it until the very last second to avoid cc's but in the end, if they save a cc, there is nothing thats gonna fix that.

he isn't really mana hungry though

unless you're spamming meditates every time its up
 Cerberus.Eugene
By Cerberus.Eugene 2012-11-27 20:21:59
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Lolserj said: »
Sylph.Shinobu said: »

he isn't really mana hungry though

unless you're spamming meditates every time its up
ap yi with blue is scary
[+]
By SSJAV 2012-11-27 20:25:15
Link | Citer | R

I generally just play blind-picks since I don't care for rift ranked but I'm trying to learn/get better with Orianna so don't have any stuns available to use on her. I've been keeping the ball on me as much as possible waiting for the shunpo/ult combo to ult her out of it but that hasn't seemed to help since doing that constantly kinda cuts down my harass. But if I harass her too much she just jumps on me and obliterates me before I can command: protect/ult her and I usually die to ignite then.
 Cerberus.Eugene
By Cerberus.Eugene 2012-11-27 20:33:19
Link | Citer | R

Ori's toolkit is strong for punishing champs with ori's strong skillshots. It'll be weaker against a champ as mobile as kat. You either need to get really good with ori and outplay kat or get lots of gank time. There's no easy solution there.
 Cerberus.Eugene
By Cerberus.Eugene 2012-11-27 20:38:38
Link | Citer | R

Quote:
Summoner Name Cleanup and 50% Off Name Change Sale Posted by Hippalus on Tue, 2012-11-27 12:58

When Patch 1.73 arrives in mid-December (the 11th at the earliest), we’ll be rounding up inactive accounts to make those summoner names available to players. To make it easier for you to pick up a new summoner name, we’re also putting name changes on sale for 50% off.

An inactive account is any account under level 6 that hasn’t played a game since January 1, 2012. To keep those accounts’ names, you’ll have to log on and play at least one game between now and Sunday, December 9, at 11:59 PM PST. If you miss the deadline, don’t worry – your account is still active, but you’ll be prompted to choose a new summoner name when you log in next time. Only inactive accounts are at risk to lose their summoner names.

From the release of Patch 1.73 through December 26, summoner name changes will cost 650 RP, down from their normal 1300 RP price. As part of your Season Three prep, why not upgrade your summoner name to one that foreshadows your impending domination?

We look forward to seeing your creative new aliases on the Fields of Justice soon!
[+]
 Cerberus.Eugene
By Cerberus.Eugene 2012-11-27 21:17:48
Link | Citer | R

lost streak impossible to gauge.
By Rhaokin 2012-11-27 21:31:10
Link | Citer | R

Another FotM Cho'gath, ruining all the fun. Pretty much just try Q over and over again until it lands then win team fight, etc.

At least today he's not free anymore -.-
 Bahamut.Serj
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Serj
By Bahamut.Serj 2012-11-27 21:47:06
Link | Citer | R

Wish I had the post on hand where Xepherous and Morello said people who build MBR are using an inferior item that always does less damage than other gold equivalent items, which is the reason they're removing it from the game.

Really, really wish I had it. I guess basic math is 4% of 3000 is 120 damage before MR reductions, which will be 50-75%. So you're only getting 30-50 extra damage per hit on a target with 3k health, while IE/BT/LW/PD will give you a lot larger of an increase, especially considering it is 3.8k gold and the alternatives are a lot less than that.

So yea.
 Asura.Lolserj
By Asura.Lolserj 2012-11-27 21:48:05
Link | Citer | R

not saying it's bad or anything but I wouldn't use that build on vayne

Even morello called Bloodrazers a trap item (don't get it in any situation basically) and black cleaver just isn't as good as other things on ADs atm
By Rhaokin 2012-11-27 21:51:16
Link | Citer | R

MBR was just an impulsive thing since I saw Cho.

I wanted to try out an attack speed build with W maxed somewhat same time as Q. Worked out pretty well until Cho was fed enough to disregard Vayne and acquire feast stacks.
 Asura.Lolserj
By Asura.Lolserj 2012-11-27 21:52:32
Link | Citer | R

Morello pretty much stated getting MBR in any situation is hurting your damage output
First Page 2 3 ... 357 358 359 ... 577 578 579