Asura.Ludoggy
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2012-11-04 21:51:13
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Tikal said: »
How're they changing the jungle?
Unless new info has popped up since Sandy...all morello has said is that they are reworking it so champions like warwick will have a better place compared to our GP5 supporty tanks.
 Bismarck.Faelar
Serveur: Bismarck
user: Faelar
By Bismarck.Faelar 2012-11-04 21:51:17
Link | Citer | R

volkom said: »
just added another jungler to my list~
talon >:]

I watched over half that match xD
[+]
 Asura.Dajociont
user: Jamehkun
By Asura.Dajociont 2012-11-04 21:54:08
Link | Citer | R

i don't dodge teemos, but nice come back i guess?
By SSJAV 2012-11-04 21:56:48
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Dajociont said: »
i don't dodge teemos, but nice come back i guess?
Hard to tell you apart when all you guys say the same thing without giving an actual point, sorry.
 Asura.Ludoggy
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2012-11-04 21:57:41
Link | Citer | R

The points were gone when you started contradicting yourself in the same post, sorry.
 Asura.Dajociont
user: Jamehkun
By Asura.Dajociont 2012-11-04 21:58:07
Link | Citer | R

i actually gave points and conceded that he can be good in certain cases, but okkkk. i guess now i see why serj was calling you HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE.
By SSJAV 2012-11-04 22:01:27
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Dajociont said: »
i actually gave points and conceded that he can be good in certain cases, but okkkk. i guess now i see why serj was calling you HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE.
I said sorry. Not trying to come off as a *** if you feel that way. but that's what got me confused because it seemed as if you all dodge any teemo on your team.
 Bahamut.Serj
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Serj
By Bahamut.Serj 2012-11-04 22:01:47
Link | Citer | R

Mafuyu Orifushi said: »
Or that makes Teemo a high skill cap champion like majority of the other high skill cap champions. Simple kit, high skill ceiling.

No, that's saying if you aren't a noob, Teemo won't have an advantage on you using ranged attacks. Get *** over it.
By SSJAV 2012-11-04 22:05:43
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Serj said: »
Or that makes Teemo a high skill cap champion like majority of the other high skill cap champions. Simple kit, high skill ceiling.

No, that's saying if you aren't a noob, Teemo won't have an advantage on you using ranged attacks. Get *** over it.
If the Teemo knows what he's doing, he won't let you get in close to kill him. Skill goes both ways?
 Bahamut.Serj
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Serj
By Bahamut.Serj 2012-11-04 22:07:13
Link | Citer | R

If the Teemo knows what he's doing, he won't let you get in close to kill him. Skill goes both ways?

No, because if you know how to deal with ranged champions, he won't have an advantage. Not saying Teemo can't counter anyone in lane, he counters a lot of people in lane. Get cs, don't die, win mid/late game because it's *** Teemo.
By SSJAV 2012-11-04 22:10:41
Link | Citer | R

No, because if you know how to deal with ranged champions, he won't have an advantage. Not saying Teemo can't counter anyone in lane, he counters a lot of people in lane. Get cs, don't die, win mid/late game because it's *** Teemo.
His kit is hitting and running. That's what Teemo does. A good Teemo won't just sit there in lane letting you do your thing because you know how to deal with ranged champions just because you know how to deal with ranged champions. That's called zoning. His kit literally let's him run in, poke your ***then move quick the *** out of there.
By Avitori 2012-11-04 22:51:25
Link | Citer | R

My god ranked is full of trolls.
 Sylph.Shinobu
Serveur: Sylph
user: shinobu
By Sylph.Shinobu 2012-11-04 23:10:35
Link | Citer | R

So, I suck at the 3v3 map :(
By Avitori 2012-11-04 23:12:06
Link | Citer | R

It's fun though, that giant spider is cool.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Aelius
VIP
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: Aelius
By Lakshmi.Aelius 2012-11-04 23:20:48
Link | Citer | R

Respect others opinions and don't force your own onto them. Be nice.
[+]
 Odin.Minefield
Serveur: Odin
user: Minefield
By Odin.Minefield 2012-11-04 23:33:36
Link | Citer | R

CAPTAIN AELIUS, ON DUTY!
[+]
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
Serveur: Cerberus
user: Yuffy
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2012-11-05 00:02:32
Link | Citer | R

Finally bought him, he's fun as *** (as usual). First and only match so far and I had to mid against Fizz who enjoyed a solid 3/0 right away. Yes, the items are very bad especially against Fizz in lane, I'll look at it more seriously tonight.

Mandatory Brolaf purchase. Top, here I come.
[+]
By volkom 2012-11-05 00:55:41
Link | Citer | R

solo bottom lane on talon.

:D
[+]
By volkom 2012-11-05 02:11:59
Link | Citer | R

Tried a new idea this evening.
Talon solo bot
AP mid
Solo top
Jungler and a Roamer

it was disgusting. Shaco steals a buff at the start of the game and immediately does basic ganking while shyv provided the counter jungling and assisted with ganks too.

On bot I held off ashe and eve with talon. Rengar tried to come but having wards and stuff made it a non issue. the only time it really got scary was if ashe ulted me along with eve but other than that, I let my lane fall, got free farm, and proceeded to roam with shyv and shaco, murdering people left and right. and we setup some pretty good ganks with cass as bait for her ult.
after the game sooo many people were raging on the other team :3
 Fairy.Ghaleon
Serveur: Fairy
user: MisterRyu
By Fairy.Ghaleon 2012-11-05 03:49:30
Link | Citer | R

lol, did a game with my lil bro once(hes plays with 1800 people) doing dual jungle, solo top and solo bot. it was so amazing, both would clear jungle then go counter jungle and shut their jungle down. to the point their jungle was literally useless, and we always got ganks. it was amazing, I'm suprised we don't see this more often lol.
 Fenrir.Tsuji
Serveur: Fenrir
user: Tsuji
By Fenrir.Tsuji 2012-11-05 08:00:19
Link | Citer | R

^--- I really want to try these ideas sometime lol
 Fairy.Spence
user: Spencyono
By Fairy.Spence 2012-11-05 08:06:40
Link | Citer | R

Because with any competent team, an ADC + support (typically) lane would completely ***all over a solo lane. Any competent team would also ward said jungle and shut down any counter jungling.

It's mildly annoying when people find a noob-stomper setup or something that works one time and thinks it's amazing. "OMG NEW META" etc

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Citer | R

Post deleted by User.
 Carbuncle.Veteran
Serveur: Carbuncle
user: veteran
By Carbuncle.Veteran 2012-11-05 08:30:01
Link | Citer | R

Fairy.Spence said: »
Because with any competent team, an ADC + support (typically) lane would completely ***all over a solo lane. Any competent team would also ward said jungle and shut down any counter jungling.

It's mildly annoying when people find a noob-stomper setup or something that works one time and thinks it's amazing. "OMG NEW META" etc

Because trying out new strategies isn't at all how new meta's are found.
 Fairy.Spence
user: Spencyono
By Fairy.Spence 2012-11-05 09:14:31
Link | Citer | R

To put it bluntly, noob strategies work on noobs whom are incapable of adapting to situations.

Do you know why people feed? Because they're too *** stupid to know they're being outplayed and don't play accordingly.
By volkom 2012-11-05 09:20:26
Link | Citer | R

its fun to mess around~ as long as I end up with a win and getting a massive chunk of ip. i'm happy
[+]
 Asura.Lolserj
user: Andras
By Asura.Lolserj 2012-11-05 09:24:57
Link | Citer | R

To put it bluntly, noob strategies work on noobs whom are incapable of adapting to situations.

Do you know why people feed? Because they're too *** stupid to know they're being outplayed and don't play accordingly.

if outplayed

play extra safe D:
[+]
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
user: Yuffy
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2012-11-05 10:06:42
Link | Citer | R

Partially true.

Anytime when I start rolling on top lane, there is just nothing that can stop it, not even the turret (obviously, I don't roll often). That's when a team has to have a good vision and send their mid/jungler immediately. Yet, most of the time, they don't see that and just accuse the guy of feeding. The same works against me. When I go 0/7 Yorick against Darius + Wukong (what's a jungler?) and I'm accused of feeding when I held turret as if she was my girlfriend and asked not even for a gank but just a pressure/finishing blow from a team mate (they were both at 10% the whole game, anything from malphite would have killed them), I want to fist people through my modem.

This is a team game, for the better or for the worse, this 1v1 mentality is starting to really make me think that 0 communication with the team is better than anything else when it comes to randoms.

I don't know where people learn about the game or if it's just them lacking any kind of video game knowledge, but between the "target the ADC above all" when there are 0 CC and the "jungler should focus mid and bot", I'm starting to lose any hope in seeing real time strategy.

TL;DR: when the top lane is being offered coffins, don't wait for the 10th special offer to insult him for feeding and finally grant him your presence.

I miss the babysit from Tikal :'(
 Cerberus.Eugene
user: Eugene
By Cerberus.Eugene 2012-11-05 10:36:44
Link | Citer | R

Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
Are you saying my triple jungle meta is wrong? But it worked in one game!
Just wrecked a triple jungle team, and my team was a bunch of baddies. ;p
 Siren.Gunshy
Serveur: Siren
user: Siryn
By Siren.Gunshy 2012-11-05 11:07:58
Link | Citer | R

Been trying to play more Diana recently!

First Page 2 3 ... 328 329 330 ... 577 578 579