/cringe.
I just saw you guys talk nonsense about three of my favorite champs D:
i'm disappointed

such as?
By SSJAV 2012-11-04 19:29:45
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Serj said: »
Mafuyu Orifushi said: »
/thread. You have no point and keep saying it doesn't work. That's your logic. You try and make a point, with no point. gg

I keep making points and you just throw them off. You know why? Because you're HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE and keep insisting you know anything when I constantly prove what you say wrong. Where's your credibility?
So, by me proving counterpoints, I'm somehow HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE. While you're not arguing your point outside of saying because he doesn't work. By the way, Maknoon plays Teemo as well. Even played him in the allstar game. Granted it's a *** around match. Only reason he doesn't use it in competitive is because there's money on the line and everyone wants champions who can 1v5 the entire team. Like, half the entire world championship was basically stealing a champion away from someone or the other. Just because Teemo can't 1v5 the entire team, doesn't mean he's not viable.

Edit: Rainman and Silsol also, use Teemo. inb4 Rainman's not a real pro.
By volkom 2012-11-04 19:32:28
Link | Citer | R

Carbuncle.Veteran said: »
volkom said: »
/cringe.
i'm disappointed

such as?

vayne, ezreal, shyvana
 Asura.Dajociont
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Jamehkun
By Asura.Dajociont 2012-11-04 19:32:42
Link | Citer | R

so two out of however many noteable/pro players there are play teemo, so teemo must be good

best logic i've heard in my life
By SSJAV 2012-11-04 19:33:26
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Dajociont said: »
so two out of however many noteable/pro players there are play teemo, so teemo must be good

best logic i've heard in my life
He said teemo's not viable or used in high elo play. Those people play Teemo. That's the point he wanted to make, that nobody plays teemo.
By SSJAV 2012-11-04 19:37:30
Link | Citer | R

All I've seen lolserj, serj, dajo say. Is that he does nothing in teamfights, or rather mid/late game. Yet I've never seen them say ANYTHING proving this outside of Mushrooms countered by oracle's. If you have a teemo who relies on his mushrooms to do anything, then yes. I feel sorry for you. Please, explain how he doesn't offer anything. Because atleast 3 of the high-picked people by pro's or high elo do the same thing.
 Asura.Dajociont
By Asura.Dajociont 2012-11-04 19:37:45
Link | Citer | R

he's viable until he gets ganked and he's used in high elo play as a counter pick butttttttttt one gank and he's out of the game, even if he roams, he's not a threat. teemo's like the biggest risk pick there is, just sayin

he's mostly used to troll tbh
By SSJAV 2012-11-04 19:43:40
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Dajociont said: »
he's viable until he gets ganked and he's used in high elo play as a counter pick butttttttttt one gank and he's out of the game, even if he roams, he's not a threat. teemo's like the biggest risk pick there is, just sayin

he's mostly used to troll tbh
So is LeBlanc. She falls off HARD late game. But she's still used in high elo somewhat. But ignore that

We're getting somewhere here! He is a high risk pick. Yes. There we go. Does that mean he's a bad champion? Nooooo. Also, you keep mentioned a jungle gank will destory teemo. That can be said about any champion toplane. If you're camped, you're camped. Teemo, Irelia, Jax, I'd say Jayce too. Nothing you can do about it if you're being camped. All need farm to do stuff. But if people are camping top regardless of the champion. I'd hope your team won't just sit there and say, welp. That's a lost top. You keep mentioning high elo play, which is why I bring this up.
 Bahamut.Serj
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Serj
By Bahamut.Serj 2012-11-04 19:44:06
Link | Citer | R

Silsol is the worst 2k+ ELO player NA, and sold his account. And Rainman isn't a pro and the buttend of a ton of jokes, along with Silsol.

The fact you even mentioned that makes me chuckle.
By SSJAV 2012-11-04 19:45:42
Link | Citer | R

Silsol is the worst 2k+ ELO player NA, and sold his account. And Rainman isn't a pro and the buttend of a ton of jokes, along with Silsol.

Rainman is pro and used to be in TSM. They actually won with him, did they not? So if he's not on team he's not pro then? What about guardsmanbob then?
By volkom 2012-11-04 19:47:18
Link | Citer | R

[+]
 Bahamut.Serj
By Bahamut.Serj 2012-11-04 19:48:27
Link | Citer | R

So is LeBlanc. She falls off HARD late game. But she's still used in high elo somewhat. But ignore that

No, she isn't because she has no late game.

Quote:
We're getting somewhere here! He is a high risk pick. Yes. There we go. Does that mean he's a bad champion? Nooooo. Also, you keep mentioned a jungle gank will destory teemo. That can be said about any champion toplane. If you're camped, you're camped. Teemo, Irelia, Jax, I'd say Jayce too. Nothing you can do about it if you're being camped. All need farm to do stuff. But if people are camping top regardless of the champion. I'd hope your team won't just sit there and say, welp. That's a lost top. You keep mentioning high elo play, which is why I bring this up.

He isn't high risk. He has a really safe lane. He has no late game, at all. High risk would be Olaf/Riven/Alistar jungle, since they have to get successful ganks off to be worthwhile.
 Bahamut.Serj
By Bahamut.Serj 2012-11-04 19:49:02
Link | Citer | R

/cringe.
i'm disappointed

such as?

vayne, ezreal, shyvana

All viable picks. No idea where you're getting that we talked bad about them.
 Bahamut.Serj
By Bahamut.Serj 2012-11-04 19:52:07
Link | Citer | R

Rainman is pro and used to be in TSM. They actually won with him, did they not? So if he's not on team he's not pro then? What about guardsmanbob then?

Won one MLG with him on the team out of.... 8? 10? Tournys.

Since he left, they've won 7 or 8 with Dyrus. Clearly Rainman is a great pro.

And Guardsman Bob is like, 1.9k ELO. No idea why you brought him up.
By volkom 2012-11-04 19:56:18
Link | Citer | R

/cringe.
i'm disappointed

such as?

vayne, ezreal, shyvana

All viable picks. No idea where you're getting that we talked bad about them.

well it was really about these two comments

Quote:
Shyvana offers no CC at all yet some people still pick them for Jungle or top.

Vayne's not used much in tourny's till now that Ez got nerfed
its almost like..."clearly this person has never played both these champs and how they work" was the feeling i had >_>
 Bahamut.Serj
By Bahamut.Serj 2012-11-04 19:58:59
Link | Citer | R

Well, Cpt Jack has an extremely strong Vayne and has been using her when he can. In MLG Dallas, it was Kha'zix patch and Ez was picked a lot, but Vayne got decent exposure despite Ez not being nerfed yet.
By SSJAV 2012-11-04 20:00:48
Link | Citer | R

Quote:

its almost like..."clearly this person has never played both these champs and how they work" was the feeling i had >_>
Please, tell me what cc shyvana offers outside of the knockback in her kit? Clearly I missed a Shyvana buff or something.

Edit: For Vayne, I guess you ignored the part where I said vayne is being used more now because of the Ezreal attack speed buff nerf. MLG Dallas has the nerf in that patch. Apperently not. But she still hasn't been used in many major tourny's.
 Asura.Dajociont
By Asura.Dajociont 2012-11-04 20:02:08
Link | Citer | R

i mention the jungle gank because a lot of top laners can come back just from farming and playing passive, where teemo loses entirely, and farm won't help unless he's left alone for the rest of the game..and that's reallllllly dumb if that happens. maybe i play like a *** but i snowball my lane when i get the chance. not everyone notices when they're ahead though and play passive as well, that's when laners that lost come back.
 Bahamut.Serj
By Bahamut.Serj 2012-11-04 20:03:10
Link | Citer | R

Quote:

Please, tell me what cc shyvana offers outside of the knockback in her kit? Clearly I missed a Shyvana buff or something.

Edit: For Vayne, I guess you ignored the part where I said vayne is being used more now because of the Ezreal attack speed buff nerf. MLG Dallas has the nerf in that patch.

No, they don't. It was played on Kha'zix patch, Ez wasn't nerfed. It was mentioned every single time Ez was picked, that he wasn't nerfed.

Same reason MLG Dallas had a lot of DFGs.

Stop. Spewing. Stupid. ***.

She's used as a hyper carry. That has been her role.
By SSJAV 2012-11-04 20:06:18
Link | Citer | R

No, they don't. It was played on Kha'zix patch, Ez wasn't nerfed. It was mentioned every single time Ez was picked, that he wasn't nerfed.

You sound so mad everytime you post. You should calm now, I was wrong about the MLG dallas patch. Calm your ***.
 Asura.Ludoggy
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2012-11-04 20:07:03
Link | Citer | R

Shyvana was popularized when all the junglers were fast clear time, mobility and good at dueling. She has *** for CC yes. Which is why she takes Exhaust to help for the lack of CC instead of flash.

She wins if the lanes arent getting destroyed and can keep farming her jungle. If shyv tried ganking with a teemo or Morde lane she wouldn't get anything done which is why she needs to be with a team comp that can fill in everything else needed. A Darius or Rengar lane is a successful gank.
 Bahamut.Serj
By Bahamut.Serj 2012-11-04 20:08:51
Link | Citer | R

You sound so mad everytime you post. You should calm now, I was wrong about the MLG dallas patch. Calm your ***.

You sound wrong every time you post. Clam down.
By volkom 2012-11-04 20:10:06
Link | Citer | R

Quote:

Edit: For Vayne, I guess you ignored the part where I said vayne is being used more now because of the Ezreal attack speed buff nerf. MLG Dallas has the nerf in that patch.

Shyvana isn't about the cc. Its about the fast jungle clears, and the high mobility of the champ to move around the map and put pressure on every lane. The high presence of counter jungling; being able to control multiple jungle buffs.
In team fights she's a great initiator. she can cripple the enemy's armor, has constant aoe damage + a flame trail and she hits like a truck.
The only thing with the knockback is that she can cluster the enemy team together allow your AP carry and other champs with aoe's to nuke them down.

and vayne has been used in a variety of pro tournys(even before ez nerf) but she's one of those adc's where she's team comp dependent
By SSJAV 2012-11-04 20:14:22
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Ludoggy said: »
Shyvana was popularized when all the junglers were fast clear time, mobility and good at dueling. She has *** for CC yes. Which is why she takes Exhaust to help for the lack of CC instead of flash.

She wins if the lanes arent getting destroyed and can keep farming her jungle. If shyv tried ganking with a teemo or Morde lane she wouldn't get anything done which is why she needs to be with a team comp that can fill in everything else needed. A Darius or Rengar lane is a successful gank.
Any jungler can take Exhaust. Udyr can clear faster has a stun and exhaust. Wukong can as well, he rends armor and is never used. Darius lane ganks are dependant on landing the hook. Sejauni has better CC, clears jungles fast and yet almost nobody will pick her. What's your point? You guys just keep coming and saying this and this without sticking to an actual point.

You sound wrong every time you post. Clam down.
Only thing you proved wrong so far, is that MLG dallas isn't using the patch I thought it was. My bad. Still haven't proved anything.
 Bahamut.Serj
By Bahamut.Serj 2012-11-04 20:16:44
Link | Citer | R

Only thing you proved wrong so far, is that MLG dallas isn't using the patch I thought it was. My bad. Still haven't proved anything.

Won one MLG with him on the team out of.... 8? 10? Tournys.

Since he left, they've won 7 or 8 with Dyrus. Clearly Rainman is a great pro.

And Guardsman Bob is like, 1.9k ELO. No idea why you brought him up.

It wasn't a ban. It was played on Diana's PATCH. Just like how Elise wasn't banned at MLG Dallas, but people couldn't use her because it was played on Kha'zix's PATCH. Hence why people banned Jayce and Rengar so much, because it was PRE-NERFS.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2601304

They weren't released during the patch it was played on because they were new champions.

Excuse me, world championship patch which was hotfixes after Diana's release.

No, she isn't because she has no late game.

Quote:

He isn't high risk. He has a really safe lane. He has no late game, at all. High risk would be Olaf/Riven/Alistar jungle, since they have to get successful ganks off to be worthwhile.

Idk bro.
By SSJAV 2012-11-04 20:17:20
Link | Citer | R

Shyvana isn't about the cc. Its about the fast jungle clears, and the high mobility of the champ to move around the map and put pressure on every lane. The high presence of counter jungling; being able to control multiple jungle buffs.
In team fights she's a great initiator. she can cripple the enemy's armor, has constant aoe damage + a flame trail and she hits like a truck.
The only thing with the knockback is that she can cluster the enemy team together allow your AP carry and other champs with aoe's to nuke them down.

and vayne has been used in a variety of pro tournys(even before ez nerf) but she's one of those adc's where she's team comp dependent
I love how you guys keep twisting everything. lol Serj says Teemo offers nothing to Teamfights. I say neither does Shyvana. You mention her jungle speed. Vayne is an ADC. Only dependence she needs is a team to protect her so she can melt people with Silver bolts. She needs to farm and get items like every ADC.
By SSJAV 2012-11-04 20:18:10
Link | Citer | R

Idk bro.
You turned, me asking for your proof why Teemo is a bad champion, to trying to find how many times I've been wrong without you or your friends coming in and just saying "You're HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE."
 Bahamut.Serj
By Bahamut.Serj 2012-11-04 20:18:56
Link | Citer | R

I said Teemo offers nothing mid/late game. Shyvana does because she can engage well if nothing else (jungle control / high damage while building tanky aside?)

We aren't twisting anything you're saying. You're just an idiot.
By SSJAV 2012-11-04 20:19:38
Link | Citer | R

I said Teemo offers nothing mid/late game. Shyvana does because she can engage well if nothing else (jungle control / high damage while building tanky aside?)

We aren't twisting anything you're saying. You're just an idiot.
Idk bro.
You turned, me asking for your proof why Teemo is a bad champion, to trying to find how many times I've been wrong without you or your friends coming in and just saying "You're HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE."
 Bahamut.Serj
By Bahamut.Serj 2012-11-04 20:20:12
Link | Citer | R

Idk bro.

I've stated it probably 5 times or more. And people generally agree with other people if they think they're right. Where no one agrees with you. So hmm.
First Page 2 3 ... 326 327 328 ... 577 578 579