Forum » Everything Else » Arcade » League of Legends
League of Legends
First Page 2 3 ... 295 296 297 ... 577 578 579
 Siren.Itachi
Serveur: Siren
Game: FFXI
By Siren.Itachi 2012-10-07 18:12:39
Link | Citer | R

Lol thanks but Diamond is severely out of my reach. I even feel like I don't even belong in Platinum and I feel as if I was carried here by random luck. I would say my true ELO is gold around 1670 but it feels good to be at 1850 and I will have the rewards for it when season 2 is over :3
 Fairy.Spence
Serveur: Fairy
user: Spencyono
By Fairy.Spence 2012-10-07 18:33:53
Link | Citer | R

Grats, Itachi!
[+]
 Odin.Minefield
Serveur: Odin
user: Minefield
By Odin.Minefield 2012-10-07 18:35:18
Link | Citer | R

With great power, comes great responsibility.

In this case, carry others with Yorick!

Grats!
[+]
 Fenrir.Tsuji
Serveur: Fenrir
user: Tsuji
By Fenrir.Tsuji 2012-10-07 18:56:59
Link | Citer | R

Well done Itachi! Keep up the good work '^'b

Can anyone maybe give me some tips for Blitzcrank bot lane? I tend to find that if I am not playing against a Cait I do decent. When I am not playing against a Cait and we push the lane, I do really good. But when Cait is in the enemy team I get absolutely demolished because she just pokes me to death. What do? :<
[+]
 Odin.Minefield
By Odin.Minefield 2012-10-07 19:08:56
Link | Citer | R

Avoid her Q, and be unexpected.

Oh, and do not allow her to lay her traps. If you notice her about to do so, try and counter that by Scorpion'ing her over to you, then tiger uppercutting her with your ADC near.

Basically if you want to try and overpower them, try and make your ADC kill the minions corresponding to bot/top.

Example: You're bottom, and you know they'll hug toward the top of bot lane, near the bush at that corner. Killing the mage minions will force them to take cover behind the melee minions, but will allow you to near-flank their position from bush. In essence, they'd have to pull back, or get pulled to hell.

tl;dr
When I'm ADC, with a blitz, I tend to target the minions they try to hide behind first, so Blitz can get a clear shot on them(if allowed).[Also, communication is your best friend. Playing with a blitz that you can't speak to can really inhibit some nasty combos.]
[+]
 Cerberus.Tikal
Serveur: Cerberus
user: Tikal
By Cerberus.Tikal 2012-10-08 13:37:50
Link | Citer | R

Blitz is really about biding your time. You want to have presence on the field too though, so strictly hiding in the bush is a no-go. Make them afraid of you by being choosy but accurate with grabs, or randomly going balls out, exhaust, fist them to space, get some distance, then grab toward an area that benefits you. Your ADC, if they aren't an idiot, should follow your lead and get some licks in. Blitz is about attrition, with heavy CC that lines up kills pretty well, but he's countered fairly well by champs that heal, like Soraka and Karma. Don't hesitate to grab either of them though, as they're squishy (Especially on cooldowns) and the ADC usually rushes to help, which leaves them open for gank or changing focus.
 Siren.Itachi
Serveur: Siren
By Siren.Itachi 2012-10-08 14:35:20
Link | Citer | R

If anyone wants to play a ton of ARAM tonight, let me know in game. It's what I'll be doing for the most part all day
 Cerberus.Tikal
By Cerberus.Tikal 2012-10-08 14:42:24
Link | Citer | R

I'll be on when I get home. I'd be happy to play some ARAM. 5 PM PST, give or take an hour.
 Cerberus.Eugene
user: Eugene
By Cerberus.Eugene 2012-10-08 14:50:54
Link | Citer | R

Things I love hearing supports say: "No more room for wards", "My kdr is pretty good", "Other people should be warding too".
 Bahamut.Serj
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Serj
By Bahamut.Serj 2012-10-08 15:06:00
Link | Citer | R

Well, other people should be warding too. Other people should be getting oracles if you die with one on too.

But you should always have room for wards.
[+]
 Cerberus.Tikal
By Cerberus.Tikal 2012-10-08 15:33:30
Link | Citer | R

I need to get into the habit of buying (more) wards. It's probably my weakest point - I'm always worried about completing a piece and what that'll bring to the table for me. Usually it doesn't bite me in the ***, but occasionally it does.
 Bahamut.Serj
By Bahamut.Serj 2012-10-08 15:36:06
Link | Citer | R

wards should take priority over items. Something you should try to get used to.
 Cerberus.Eugene
By Cerberus.Eugene 2012-10-08 15:36:39
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Serj said: »
Well, other people should be warding too. Other people should be getting oracles if you die with one on too.

But you should always have room for wards.
I knew this was coming, lol. When people say "other people should be warding" it's not because nobody else is warding, it's because the support isn't and they want an excuse. I am told that all the time as a top, after I outward the support.

It gets especially frustrating when the support volunteers to support just tries to play another carry. Which brings me to another thing I love from supports. "I can Lux/Teemo support". I've seen maybe one good Teemo support and maybe two good Lux's.
 Cerberus.Tikal
By Cerberus.Tikal 2012-10-08 15:38:19
Link | Citer | R

I think I've gotten comfortable with Irelia's strength as a champ is all. Even if I get unexpectedly ganked, I'll come out on top 2/3 times, usually with a kill. Can probably chalk that up to being a better player and making good calls, but if I'm ever out-matched, that's probably when I go down. How many wards would you suggest picking up over the course of laning phase, top?

EDIT: A good Lux support, to me, is scarier than the ADC. Her magic freakin' hurts and with intuitive skill shots, you can really lay out the damage.
 Bahamut.Serj
By Bahamut.Serj 2012-10-08 15:46:07
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Eugene said: »
I knew this was coming, lol. When people say "other people should be warding" it's not because nobody else is warding, it's because the support isn't and they want an excuse. I am told that all the time as a top, after I outward the support.

Pretty much everyone aside from the ADC (most of the time) should be carrying wards just about all game. Supports just need to ward the most early game because of dragon and protecting their ADC.

Nothing irritates me more than a top or mid buying 1 ward the entire game and saying that they bought wards when they've been ganked 5 times. Not saying you do that, but just in general.

Even last night on a long game, I kept a slot open for wards on Nocturne jungle despite having enough for a full build by far.
By Avitori 2012-10-08 15:53:15
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Serj said: »
Even last night on a long game, I kept a slot open for wards on Nocturne jungle despite having enough for a full build by far.

Should have a wriggles lantern if you want the extra ward. Otherwise you just gimp your damage/survivability by losing that extra item. Your team should stay with your support and clear the map of wards and get vision together.
 Bahamut.Serj
By Bahamut.Serj 2012-10-08 15:55:00
Link | Citer | R

In a 70 minute game, a wriggles and support isn't enough wards, and wriggles falls off hard, which is what I sold for a ward slot.
[+]
 Cerberus.Eugene
By Cerberus.Eugene 2012-10-08 16:09:16
Link | Citer | R

Yeah I'm aware of the importance of wards. I'm talking about support who stop warding completely, and then say it's others' responsibility to pick up the slack because other people should buy wards.

EDIT sorry, really I'm just venting at the playerbase.
By volkom 2012-10-08 16:10:11
Link | Citer | R

everyone should buy wards
 Cerberus.Eugene
By Cerberus.Eugene 2012-10-08 16:10:36
Link | Citer | R

I think we've established this.

However, in lower elo/normals its hard enough to convince others to buy wards, whether they should or not. I shouldn't be asking to person who volunteered to support to be warding. A good deal of the time as well me asking is futile because they've already made up their mind to stop warding as support. I always have as many as 5 wards on me and I really try to avoid going back with less than 3.
 Odin.Minefield
By Odin.Minefield 2012-10-08 16:52:18
Link | Citer | R

What irritates me, is when I buy an oracle's because they ward bottom a few times. Instinctively I'll keep buying oracle's if I die because ya know..better safe than sorry. Then suddenly, the enemy team doesn't buy a single damn ward for the rest of them game, no matter how many oracle's I buy because they are lazy *** and let us run all over them.

Oh and I'm a terrible Blitz, sorry Dajo.
By misacat 2012-10-08 16:59:23
Link | Citer | R

Odin.Minefield said: »
What irritates me, is when I buy an oracle's because they ward bottom a few times. Instinctively I'll keep buying oracle's if I die because ya know..better safe than sorry. Then suddenly, the enemy team doesn't buy a single damn ward for the rest of them game, no matter how many oracle's I buy because they are lazy *** and let us run all over them.

Oh and I'm a terrible Blitz, sorry Dajo.
I rushed an oracles after 1 GP10 and T1 Boots on a match, cause the enemy soraka started pink-warding and killing my normal wards.... she was raging in All-chat lol
[+]
 Odin.Minefield
By Odin.Minefield 2012-10-08 17:00:07
Link | Citer | R

Have to show the enemy support who is Alpha!
[+]
By volkom 2012-10-09 03:17:59
Link | Citer | R

people get way tooo worked up over this game
 Asura.Dajociont
Serveur: Asura
user: Jamehkun
By Asura.Dajociont 2012-10-09 03:20:49
Link | Citer | R

volkom said: »
people are way tooo bad at this game

agree
[+]
 Bahamut.Serj
By Bahamut.Serj 2012-10-09 04:10:07
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Dajociont said: »
volkom said: »
people are way tooo bad at this game

agree

[+]
By volkom 2012-10-09 04:50:00
Link | Citer | R

thats cool you got screenshots of the game that we were in.

did you manage to record the entire game and see all the parts where ironguy kept taking spear throws to the face and called someone on the other team a n*****
or do you just have the screenshot of me calling him a n***** f*****
 Lakshmi.Aelius
VIP
Serveur: Lakshmi
user: Aelius
By Lakshmi.Aelius 2012-10-09 04:56:22
Link | Citer | R

Watch the language and don't you dare post that image of those words.
[+]
 Bismarck.Rharmony
Serveur: Bismarck
user: Rharmon
By Bismarck.Rharmony 2012-10-09 05:03:15
Link | Citer | R

Oh yeah. Let's just throw around the N-word. Good job.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 295 296 297 ... 577 578 579