Cerberus.Alzeroth
Serveur: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Alzeroth
By Cerberus.Alzeroth 2010-07-23 14:40:07
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Excelior said:
Cerberus.Alzeroth said:
Well problem is Armada brags about their botting system too much. Kommission created is own bot system, which you are made aware of and given the program when you join. Except problem being they brag about it too much and finally got the boot. As if they dont have SE employees prowling these forums in search for people who think they can get away with ***. They actually have positions where you can just do that all day, as if most of us don't do it already, where's mah money!
I don't think kommission wrote his bot. I am 99% sure he had to pay some1 to do it for him. I also don't think SE watches forums because they are completely out of touch with normal players in this game.

Not true, they kept me around, there some kind of touching going on...
 Cerberus.Kalyna
By Cerberus.Kalyna 2010-07-23 14:41:13
Link | Citer | R

Cerberus.Alzeroth said:
Cerberus.Excelior said:
Cerberus.Alzeroth said:
Well problem is Armada brags about their botting system too much. Kommission created is own bot system, which you are made aware of and given the program when you join. Except problem being they brag about it too much and finally got the boot. As if they dont have SE employees prowling these forums in search for people who think they can get away with ***. They actually have positions where you can just do that all day, as if most of us don't do it already, where's mah money!
I don't think kommission wrote his bot. I am 99% sure he had to pay some1 to do it for him. I also don't think SE watches forums because they are completely out of touch with normal players in this game.

Not true, they kept me around, there some kind of touching going on...
S-E checks the forums but not often.
 Cerberus.Liandaru
user: Liandrian
By Cerberus.Liandaru 2010-07-23 16:09:38
Link | Citer | R

I'm sorry, but that's kinda making me lol.
By Chicio 2010-07-24 10:01:15
Link | Citer | R

i lol'd thinking it was just the bazaar comment but i think they really took the 3rd pt software use seriously. in any public space your basically begging to get banned. dont forget the taskforce is in whitegate so have to be wary about what you shout etc. just hope you dont get banned because you have been on our server for a long time bro. gl
 Bismarck.Osaia
Serveur: Bismarck
user: Osaia
By Bismarck.Osaia 2010-07-26 11:33:36
Link | Citer | R

So, whats the outcome? Did they actually ban you?
 Cerberus.Saithorx
user: Saithorx
By Cerberus.Saithorx 2010-07-26 14:04:26
Link | Citer | R

you must have missed this post.
Cerberus.Alzeroth said:
Well I'm back on the game, all my phone raging did some good because GM and SGM didn't even talk to me, they just made me gtfo lol.
 Cerberus.Nostylin
user: NoStylin
By Cerberus.Nostylin 2010-07-26 16:18:16
Link | Citer | R

holy butt monkey your back :D
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8