BLM Wearing Full Af...

Langues: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » BLM wearing full af...
BLM wearing full af...
 Asura.Daleterrence
Serveur: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Dalight
By Asura.Daleterrence 2010-07-01 16:44:38
Link | Citer | R

Bismarck.Rinako said:
Not everyone was born "amazing" at this game. Giving advice instead of being a douche about their gear will help more in the long run; thats why the "this persons gimp" threads are so stupid imo lol

I like you.

Also, on that point of amazing, a test of skill would be..

I bet NOBODY did that Summerfest Chocobo game in Windy first try. If you have, I will bow down to you, etc etc.
 Bismarck.Rinako
Serveur: Bismarck
user: Rinako
By Bismarck.Rinako 2010-07-01 16:55:32
Link | Citer | R

Asura.Daleterrence said:

I like you.

Aw thanks! :D lulz
 Leviathan.Comickaze
Serveur: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Comickaze 2010-07-01 17:10:57
Link | Citer | R

I'd rather see a BLM nuke in full af than in any combo featuring Jet Saraweels lolol. /facepalm
 Shiva.Superdan
Serveur: Shiva
user: SuperDan
By Shiva.Superdan 2010-07-01 17:17:27
Link | Citer | R

Making a thread about some random blm's wearing full AF is rather pointless. Some people wear it for lack of gear. Some wear it for lack of knowledge. Some wear it for syncing down in, as their high lvl gear is giving nothing.

Don't be so presumptious in assuming they're bad at the game. If they're full timing it in a pt and it's actually affecting their performance considerably, maybe give them some friendly advice, rather than *** behind their backs like a 14 year old school girl on some forums.

Also, I believe new players levelling blm should recieve a little breathig room from all the critisizm. I doubt it would be easy to obtain the good gear, when buying all the spells alone could set them back, especially with having no income from Lv75 jobs, high lvl crafts or Endgame LS's etc.

tl;dr Give the blm's a break and help out rather than bitching behind their backs. Also, on subject of bitching, seperate paragraphs a bit? :/
[+]
 Fairy.Harobi
Serveur: Fairy
user: Harobi
By Fairy.Harobi 2010-07-02 20:43:00
Link | Citer | R

Leviathan.Comickaze said:
I'd rather see a BLM nuke in full af than in any combo featuring Jet Saraweels lolol. /facepalm

Why is this such a big deal to so many people? I am a BLM that does this. I cannot afford the HQ errant pants and I use the Jets for my PLD/RDM stoneskin. So to me I save one inventory space and don't have to spend more money. Is 1 INT (3 damage) that important? Hello no! Not to mention I like the MP.
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
Serveur: Fenrir
user: Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2010-07-02 21:00:52
Link | Citer | R

Fairy.Harobi said:

Why is this such a big deal to so many people? I am a BLM that does this. I cannot afford the HQ errant pants and I use the Jets for my PLD/RDM stoneskin. So to me I save one inventory space and don't have to spend more money. Is 1 INT (3 damage) that important? Hello no! Not to mention I like the MP.
Mahatma Slops generally cost almost exactly the same amount as Jets, so you could sell the Jets, buy Mahatma, and come out even gil-wise with an improvement for your BLM. PLD/RDM is dead now that PLD gets Phalanx natively and /RDM hate tools are nerfed, so that's out the window. It's not necessarily whether or not the INT matters (I would have approved of your choice pre-update only because of PLD, for instance) as it is a matter of deliberately choosing the inferior piece.
 Quetzalcoatl.Sectumsempra
Serveur: Quetzalcoatl
user: Sect
By Quetzalcoatl.Sectumsempra 2010-07-02 21:02:05
Link | Citer | R

Fairy.Harobi said:

/facepalm
[+]
 Leviathan.Comickaze
By Leviathan.Comickaze 2010-07-02 21:06:45
Link | Citer | R

Fenrir.Nightfyre said:
Fairy.Harobi said:

Mahatma Slops generally cost almost exactly the same amount as Jets, so you could sell the Jets, buy Mahatma, and come out even gil-wise with an improvement for your BLM. PLD/RDM is dead now that PLD gets Phalanx natively and /RDM hate tools are nerfed, so that's out the window. It's not necessarily whether or not the INT matters (I would have approved of your choice pre-update only because of PLD, for instance) as it is a matter of deliberately choosing the inferior piece.

I couldn't have said it any better. Plus, for the same price, you are 1 MND closer to stoneskin cap and gain extra acc/potency on enfeebles (every stat counts). Anddd, If youre worried about the mp, cast your 20mp blink in your jets and then TAKE THEM OFF.
 Fenrir.Akuma
Serveur: Fenrir
user: nasamoo
By Fenrir.Akuma 2010-07-02 21:15:17
Link | Citer | R

if people really want to *** about others gear do something about it, talk to them help them understand where they going wrong.. but if you seriously wanna *** about what gear people using shovel out the gil to help better them. Sitting there saying "you suck and your gear sux I don't want to pt with you" ain't getting them anywhere or helping them one bit imo. but thats only my 2cents take it for what it's worth.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Rusko
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Rusko
By Ragnarok.Rusko 2010-07-02 21:17:35
Link | Citer | R

Fenrir.Nightfyre said:
Fairy.Harobi said:

I couldn't have said it any better. Plus, for the same price, you are 1 MND closer to stoneskin cap and gain extra acc/potency on enfeebles (every stat counts). Anddd, If youre worried about the mp, cast your 20mp blink in your jets and then TAKE THEM OFF.

using mahatma to enfeeble? isnt that what Igqira Lappas is for?
[+]
 Leviathan.Comickaze
By Leviathan.Comickaze 2010-07-02 21:22:04
Link | Citer | R

Ragnarok.Rusko said:
Fenrir.Nightfyre said:
Fairy.Harobi said:

using mahatma to enfeeble? isnt that what Igqira Lappas is for?

<True Strike> /facepalm. Went on a tangent about the value of 1 mnd 1 int and erased thoes from my memory lol.
 Ragnarok.Rusko
Serveur: Ragnarok
user: Rusko
By Ragnarok.Rusko 2010-07-02 21:39:32
Link | Citer | R

still your point is valid.
 Lakshmi.Snuffy
Serveur: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Snuffy 2010-07-03 00:26:22
Link | Citer | R

Is this Alla now? People are defending this behavior, really? I sympathize that the OP has no concept of town gear, paragraphs, or punctuation. However he's right that you shouldn't be wearing all the AF at once unless you're just doing a "haters gonna hate" strut in front of WG's MH afk line up.
[+]
 Fairy.Harobi
Serveur: Fairy
user: Harobi
By Fairy.Harobi 2010-07-03 21:49:20
Link | Citer | R

Quetzalcoatl.Sectumsempra said:
Fairy.Harobi said:

/facepalm

What an insightful post. Great job on contributing to the thread as a whole!
 Asura.Alymorel
Serveur: Asura
user: Alimorel
By Asura.Alymorel 2010-07-03 22:18:15
Link | Citer | R

Gah, this reminds me of the time someone jumped all over my case about the fact that I was wearing a soldier's ring. I was lvl ~60 roughly and it was my first job ever. Instead of helping, he told me I was the reason that he disbanded the PT (he was leader) and that I needed to stop playing. v.v

Just saying, there's a way to be helpful and a way not to be...
By Mcloud 2010-07-03 23:08:51
Link | Citer | R

This to me is a LMFAO thread. Why anyone cares of what people wear when they're in town?
I know of few good players that have great gear and they decide to wear lvl1 gear when in town, that does make them shitty players cause they choose to wear w/e they want? I know i like the way the diner suit looks and I like to wear it when i'm in town. Why *** about pity things is beyond me.
 Bahamut.Serj
Serveur: Bahamut
user: Serj
By Bahamut.Serj 2010-07-03 23:16:27
Link | Citer | R

On a totally off topic note. I love your avatar Harobi. ^.^ Assuming that it is FFT.
 Pandemonium.Kajidourden
Serveur: Pandemonium
By Pandemonium.Kajidourden 2010-07-03 23:19:58
Link | Citer | R

Bahamut.Serj said:
On a totally off topic note. I love your avatar Harobi. ^.^ Assuming that it is FFT.

This.
 Gilgamesh.Cardinalgate
Serveur: Gilgamesh
By Gilgamesh.Cardinalgate 2010-07-03 23:50:15
Link | Citer | R

all i really have to say is

[+]
 Shiva.Lorielain
Serveur: Shiva
user: Atrithk
By Shiva.Lorielain 2010-07-04 00:09:32
Link | Citer | R

sup guys
just adding a whole 40 damage to my nukes with 60 million gil in gear
haters gonna hate
[+]
 Caitsith.Silvaria
Serveur: Caitsith
By Caitsith.Silvaria 2010-07-04 00:14:38
Link | Citer | R

Meh, this is obviously a troll thread. Few people are so utterly lame and without a life that they care what anyone wears while simply hanging out in town.

On that note, I wear my full SCH AF because Silv looks way hot in it, and because I only level SCH in Campaign. Is there better gear? Duh. Do I give a rat's ***? No. 8)